Jump to content
    Altimexis
  • Author
  • 5,343 Words
  • 2,867 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Love in a Chair - 24. Trials & Tribulations

Love in a Chair

A story by Altimexis

Chapter 24 - Trials and Tribulations

The summer got off to a good start. Aaron got a job delivering pizza and Brian indeed found that there was a demand for his skills in math tutoring. He quickly acquired five students ranging in age from eleven to sixteen. Brian was a natural teacher and his patience and the ease with which he explained the most difficult concepts in simple terms brought him another three students by word of mouth. The real highlight of the summer for Brian was driver’s ed. Although he got the distinct impression that the school resented having to equip one of its cars with hand controls and to certify one of its instructors, as far as Brian was concerned - fuck ’em! He had as much right to learn how to drive as anyone. It was a bit difficult learning to use his hands simultaneously to accelerate, brake and steer, but he soon got the hang of it and was able to maneuver on the obstacle course and to parallel park as well as any of the other students.

Their carefree summer wasn’t even half over when it came to an end for Aaron the evening of June 30, the Friday before the fourth of July.

Aaron was ‘enjoying’ yet another Friday night delivering pizzas. His thoughts were on Brian and how they intended to spend the Fourth together. They’d start the day with a hike to Horseshoe Falls, enjoying a picnic lunch when they got there. That would leave them just enough time to get back and join their friends for a barbecue, followed later that night by watching the fireworks display. Aaron was thinking about what else they might do that night to make their own fireworks, when he got a call to make a delivery to a house several miles away.

Someone he vaguely recognized greeted him at the door - at first he couldn’t place the face, but then he remembered the guy was one of the jocks on the school football team. Aaron could hear loud music as he noticed the distinct odor of alcohol on the guy’s breath.

Holding six large pizzas in his hands, he had a very bad feeling about this, which was confirmed when the guy at the door said, “Well, if it isn’t the school fag delivering our pizzas. The guy at the door threw open the door the rest of the way, so that Aaron could see about twenty boys and girls dancing and making out inside. He noticed that the couples were dancing were barely standing upright and were far from keeping up with the beat of the music.

A few other boys came to the door and one of them that Aaron recognized, Scott McDonald, said, “Well, whaddaya know. Aaron Johnson, queer-boy crusader for rights for faggots. Member of the queer student council . . . and all-around slut. Welcome to our little pool party.”

Aaron was about to drop the pizzas and bolt when the first boy grabbed him and bodily pulled him into the house, slamming the door behind them. The girls all looked amused at what was happening, but the boys were dead serious.

“C’mon boys, let’s have some fun,” Scott said as he grabbed the pizzas and handed them to a second boy, and then proceeded to literally rip Aaron’s shirt from his body. “Ooh, lookie here. Look at those nip rings,” he said with an evil grin. He reached down and pulled hard at Aaron’s left nipple ring, causing him to scream in pain. “Typical fag . . . can’t stand a little pain. Fellas, why don’t ya take him out to the pool and keep him busy for a while; I’ve got an idea. . . .”

One of the other boys stepped up and said, “I hear gay boys love to take it up the ass. I bet you’d really like that, wouldn’t you, Aaron boy!” Two of the boys grabbed Aaron under the armpits and pulled him through the house to the back yard pool. “Yeah, we can have some real fun tonight.”

Aaron was nearly in tears. He didn’t know what to do and was scared shitless. When he got to the back yard, Aaron found himself surrounded by six nearly naked football players. He’d had wet dreams like this before he met Brian, but in reality he was too scared to be even the least bit turned on by the sight of the six muscular boys. “Leave me alone. I need to get back to work.”

“Where’s the party spirit, faggot. Wouldn’t you at least like to take a swim?”

Aaron’s eyes opened wide with fear as one of the boys grabbed him while another pair of hands on his legs and before he knew what had happened, he was airborne. He landed in the pool with an enormous splash, surfaced sputtering and then climbed quickly out of the pool. His pants were soaked. His sneakers squished as he walked, but all he could hear was the sound of the six jocks laughing hysterically.

“You think this is fucking funny?” Aaron practically screamed at the boys. “You prolly ruined my fuckin’ watch . . . and my wallet . . . and I’m gonna lose time from my job! You think it’s fucking funny to pick on the faggots, do you? I’ll bet you a few of the people here at this party tonight are gay, and you don’t even know it. One out of ten people are gay, so you do the math. Think about that before you start playing jokes on the ‘school fag’, why don’tcha?”

But the boys weren’t done with Aaron. They quickly blocked Aaron’s way, preventing him from leaving.

“Why are you in such a hurry, Aaron? We’re just starting to have fun. We’re all horny and I bet you give great head. You know you want to, so as I see it, it’s a win-win situation.”

“Don’t you guys fuckin’ get it?” Aaron screamed back. “I’m not a slut, I’m gay! I have a boyfriend, for Christ sake. Why the fuck would I want to do anything with you? You’re dumb jocks, not gods. You don’t have anything I’d want. Now get the fuck outta my way!”

Aaron stunned the boys by pushing his way right through them. They’d never dreamed a faggot could have the balls to act like that. Aaron stormed back through the house, not even caring that he was dripping water on the hardwood floors. But his anger reached new heights when he walked through the front door and found a couple of boys spray-painting his car. They’d nearly finished when Aaron found them. Even the windshield, the windows and the tires were pink.

In fury, Aaron stormed toward his car. With his waterlogged sneakers, his approach was anything but silent. One of the boys looked up and shouted, “Shit!” The voice wasn’t one Aaron recognized. The other boy looked up and Aaron recognized it was Scott. Then both boys took off, running down the street. Aaron was too overwhelmed to pursue them. He just wanted to get the hell out of there, but how could he drive when he couldn’t see through the windshield?

Aaron heard the sound of laughter behind him, but he didn’t dare turn around. He didn’t want to give his tormentors the satisfaction of seeing him cry. Opening the door and getting inside, he sat in his car and totally lost it. He cried for several minutes, grateful that the pink windows hid him from view.

This was the first truly anti-gay incident he’d had to face since he came out and it stung him badly. He knew he had to get out of there, but that meant he’d somehow have to clear his windshield. He didn’t want to leave the security of the car, so out of desperation, he tried using the windshield washer and wipers. Much to his relief, the paint was still wet enough that the wipers were able to clear it. He turned the ignition and barreled back across town, pulling up at Brian’s house in less than ten minutes. He ran to the door and rang the bell.

Brian opened the door and a look of horror spread across his face. “What the fuck happened to you?”

All Aaron could do was to fall to his knees, collapse into Brian’s arms and cry. He cried incessantly and when his crying slowed down, Brian said, “Why don’t you change into some dry clothes we’ll talk about it.”

Aaron nodded his head as he slowly stood back up and closed the door, which he’d left open. Alan Sandler walked in just as Aaron slipped away.

“What happened to Aaron?” Alan asked.

“I don’t know, but he’s soaked. Whatever it is, he’s really upset about it.”

“I think I’d better call his parents while you find out more about what happened.”

“Good idea.”

Aaron returned a few minutes later, wearing a pair of shorts and a loose-fitting T-shirt.

“So what happened?” Brian asked with concern in his face.

“I made a routine delivery to Scott McDonald’s house,” Aaron stammered.

“Scott McDonald? The football jock from our school?”

“Yeah,” Aaron answered. “He and a bunch of his football buddies were having a pool party at his house. They ordered some pizza from you know where, and guess who delivered it?”

Alan emerged from the study as Aaron continued telling what had happened. “They called me ‘faggot’ and ‘queer’, dragged me through the house, and threw me into the pool.”

“Oh Aaron, that’s terrible,” Alan said.

“And that’s not all,” Aaron continued. “When I got outside . . .”

Just then, the doorbell rang. It was Aaron’s parents. Ruth made a beeline for her son and engulfed him in her arms.

“Oh honey, it must have been awful,” she said.

“Who did that to your car, Aaron?” Jim Johnson asked. “Are you alright?”

“What did they do to your car?” Brian asked.

“They painted it pink . . . the body, the windows, the tires . . . all pink.” Jim answered.

Aaron then proceeded to fill his parents in on what had happened.

“I’m going to make two phone calls,” Jim proclaimed. “The sheriff’s office, and Bill Epstein. After the way the sheriff’s office botched the accident investigation, I’m not taking any chances.”

“Dad! You can’t get the police involved. I have to go to school with those guys. If they get in trouble, everyone’ll know it was me, and if they can’t play football, the whole school will blame me and Brian for getting them in trouble.”

“And what if you don’t report it? Then they’ll know they can get away with it. The next time they play a prank on you, it could be even worse. You have to nip this in the bud while you can,” Jim tried to reassure his son.

“Aaron, do you have any idea how much it’ll cost to repaint your car?” Alan asked.

“I dunno. Maybe a few hundred dollars?”

“More like a few thousand dollars, Aaron. That’s a hell of a chunk of your summer earnings. If the guys who did this to you have to pay the cost of their vandalism, they’ll think twice about doing something like this again . . . to you or to anyone else.”

“But right now, the school’s pretty tolerant. If it gets around that we were responsible for getting some of the best players kicked off the football team, that could change.”

“And if you don’t do anything about it, the violence and the hatred will only escalate. Aaron, they’ll walk all over you,” Jim said to his son.

Slowly but surely, Aaron began to see the wisdom in what his father and Mr. Sandler were saying.

As he was lost in thought, Jim interrupted, “Tell you what, Aaron. Why don’t we call Bill Epstein first and ask his advice on how to handle matters with the sheriff’s office. Perhaps there’s a way we can get the boys who played their prank on you to admit to what they did, pay for the damage to your car and do some community service or something, yet keep it all quiet so that no one else needs to know. Personally, I think it would be better if everyone knew, but maybe we can get these guys to wise up in the process, for example, by doing community service at an AIDS shelter.”

“That’s a great idea,” Alan chimed in.

Bill Epstein arrived a short time later and proceeded to photograph Aaron’s car. Everyone stayed up until two AM, waiting for the sheriff’s deputy that never arrived in spite of multiple phone calls. Aaron ended up spending the night at Brian’s house, and Bill returned the next morning.

“Aaron, we’re between a rock and a hard place with this. The longer they wait, the less likely the sheriff’s office will be able to link the paint on your car to the McDonald boy. Unfortunately, the sheriff has a longstanding problem of not having the resources to pursue pranks, but the fact of the matter is that this was a hate crime. I flat out asked one of the deputies how they would have reacted if this were a case of burning a cross in front of a black kid’s house and you can imagine the reaction I got. What happened to you is no less significant.

“I ended up talking to the D.A. and the Youth Court Prosecutor, but when I made the analogy to cross burning, they quickly agreed with me. They called the sheriff and there will be an investigation. As you can imagine, the sheriff is none to happy, but my friend at the DA’s office gave him the choice of investigating this or appearing in front of a grand jury to explain why he didn’t have ‘the time’ to investigate a hate crime

“Anyway, a sheriff’s deputy will be here shortly to take your statement. Based on what you told me last night, we got a judge to sign off on a search warrant of the McDonald premises. I just hope that they’ll find something to link him and his buddies to painting your car.” Aaron and Bill chatted for a while, until they heard the doorbell ring. They opened the door to find a young deputy outside.

“Hello, I’m deputy Reynolds. Is Aaron Johnson here?”

“I’m Aaron. Please come in.”

“It’s nice to meet you, Aaron,” The officer answered as he shook Aaron’s hand. The three of them moved to the great room and joined Brian and his parents. June served everyone coffee, except for Aaron and Brian, who chose to drink orange juice instead.

“First of all,” the deputy began, “I’m sorry it damn near took and act of congress to get the sheriff to take this seriously, but that’s strictly off the record. At least the sheriff had the sensitivity to send a gay officer out to interview you,” the deputy said with a smile. “I don’t go around advertising it, especially around the more homophobic officers, but I don’t hide it, either. In any case, I think it’s horrible what was done to your car, and I can assure you that I’m going to do everything I can to see justice served.”

The deputy spent the better part of an hour interviewing Aaron, pulling out details that Aaron had forgotten when he told the story to everyone else. It was a grueling interview to say the least, and as much as he felt comforted by having a gay cop on his side, he was relieved when the deputy finally left.

The worst of it, however, was the waiting. Aaron knew that McDonald’s house and garage were being searched for evidence, but it could be days before he learned if they found anything. He was too keyed up to do anything and just ended up spending his time with Brian. Since it was a warm day, Aaron took his shirt off.

At three PM, the doorbell rang. Aaron opened it to find a cute young boy who looked to be about twelve or thirteen standing there. Brian saw Aaron looking at the kid in the doorway then realized he’d forgotten about his math tutoring appointment that afternoon. Brian wheeled over and said, “Hi Darren. We’ll get started on your lesson in a bit. I’m sorry, but I forgot about our appointment and haven’t prepared for it. Why don’t you come in and sit down with us.

“Aaron, this is Darren, one of the students I’m tutoring in math. He’s going to be a freshman at our school in the fall. Darren, this is Aaron.” Brian started blushing when he realized that Darren probably had no idea that Brian was gay. He continued, “Darren, the rest of the school knows about me and Aaron, but since you weren’t there last year, you may not know that Aaron and I are boyfriends.”

Darren looked back and forth between Aaron and Brian and started blushing and looked down. Aaron recognized the look. It wasn’t one of disbelief - it was one of shame. The boy turned to Brian and said, “But you’re the sophomore class president. They all elected you, even though you’re gay?”

“Yup. I think you’ll find that our school is pretty tolerant, with a few notable exceptions,” he said.

“And Aaron, you’re Adam Johnson’s brother, aren’t you? I mean, he seems so straight. He’s had a girlfriend, like, forever.”

“Yeah, we’re brothers, and Adam knows I’m gay and is fine with it. He’s straight, and I’m fine with that, too. Since he discovered I’m gay, if anything, it brought us closer together. He’s been very supportive of me and we love each other as much as any brothers could. Perhaps even more . . . we’re more like best friends.”

Darren looked down again. He mumbled something that was inaudible. Aaron walked up to him and stooped down at eye level with him and reached out and lifted Darren’s chin and asked, “Darren, what’s wrong?”

“I . . . I can’t be gay. My parents would never understand. I just can’t be gay. I don’t want to be gay. I mean, I like girls. I think I like girls, but . . . but. . .”

“But what, Darren?”

“But when I look at you and Brian . . . especially you, Aaron, the way you look right now without a shirt and, God, those nipple rings . . . well, it makes me feel tingly all over. I just can’t explain it.”

“Do you feel this way when you see a pretty girl?”

Darren looked flustered. Finally, he said, “Sometimes, but not often . . . truthfully, hardly ever at all.”

“Do you feel this way when you look at other guys.”

“I don’t mean to, but yeah. I’m so confused!”

This time it was Brian who spoke. “Darren, it’s normal for kids our age to be curious about sex and to feel an interest in both sexes. Although I think that a lot of boys probably do experiment with each other and that it’s normal to be a little confused about it, you probably knew who you were by the time you were twelve, and by fourteen . . .”

“You’re fourteen?” Aaron asked in disbelief.

Darren blushed again and said, “Yeah, I’m small for my age.”

Brian continued, “By the time you’re fourteen, you almost certainly know what you like. Now from what you’ve told me here, you’re at least bisexual, and more than likely gay, but that’s nothing to be ashamed of! Tell me, when you, uh, jerk off, what do you think about?”

Darren started sobbing uncontrollably. Aaron went up to him, his own problems and his own pain forgotten momentarily, and he pulled Darren to him and held him tightly as Darren buried his head into his chest and sobbed away. After a while, the sobbing lessened and he looked up at Aaron.

“I guess I’ve always known I’m attracted to boys,” he said as he wiped his eyes. “I tried ignoring it and I even tried denying it, but I always knew. My jerk-off fantasies have always been about seeing cute boys naked. And more recently, about doing things with boys. I tried to tell myself it’s just a phase really, and I do like some girls, but just not that way. I just can’t be gay.”

Brian spoke up, “Darren, it’s not a choice you can make. You know that. You just admitted it. When you fantasize, it’s with boys and no matter how hard you try, you can’t get off by thinking about girls. Am I right?”

Darren slowly nodded, but then added, “But you don’t know my parents.”

“Darren, no parents could have been worse about their son being gay than mine were. They practically disowned me, tried to get me to change, kept me from my friends, and all of this right after our accident. They nearly killed me. Believe me, if my parents could come around, anyone’s can. But there’s no need to rush into telling them. You’ll know when it’s the right time. Now as to not wanting to be gay, well, that’s not something anyone can change. I didn’t want to be gay . . . I just am . . . and I’m glad too! Otherwise I would have never met the most wonderful boyfriend a guy could ever have.”

“Darren,” Aaron began, “Brian and I belong to a group called the Gay-Straight Alliance at school. It’s a group of kids, both gay and straight, who believe in equal rights for gays and that helps gay people to deal with the unique pressures that gay, lesbian and bisexual teens feel in school, and in life. There’s no pressure or anything and you don’t have to even tell people that you’re gay. We have many straight members, so no one would know you’re gay just because you belong.”

“Oh yes they would. My parents would know. How would I explain it to them? How would I explain it to my friends who are so anti-gay?”

“Darren, it’s completely up to you, but I think you’ll find that our high school is a lot different than middle school. Why don’t you think about it? And you can always call Brian or me anytime you just want to talk.”

“Aaron,” Darren said as he started blushing, “could I maybe kiss you? I mean I’ve never kissed anyone before and certainly not a boy, and . . . and . . .”

Before Aaron knew what was happening, Darren practically pounced on him, nearly knocking him to the floor while pressing his lips firmly against Aaron’s. Aaron pushed him away abruptly and Darren suddenly realized what he was doing as a look of utter horror took over his face. He ran to the door, flung it open and ran outside.

“Darren, wait,” Aaron called out as he ran after him, but when Aaron got to the door, Darren was nowhere in sight. Aaron and Brian both feared that Darren might do something rash. Brian wheeled himself to the study and got his dad.

After explaining the situation, the three of them took off in Brian’s mother’s car. Ten minutes later, they spotted Darren running down the street. Brian rolled down the window and called out, “Hey Darren, what in the world do you think you’re doing?”

Darren stopped running and said, “You mean you’re not mad at me?”

“Why would I be mad at you?”

“Because I moved in on your boyfriend.”

Brian’s dad pulled the car up to Darren so that they could talk a bit more privately. Brian replied, “Darren, I know you didn’t mean to move in on my boyfriend. He’s cute. He’s hot and your hormones got the best of you, but I’m not mad at you. Aaron and I both want to help you deal with the gay thing. We’ve done this for a lot of other kids too. We want everyone to find what Aaron and I have found, and to be comfortable with who they are . . . now if you’d rather your father not know about it yet, then we’d better get you back to my house before he shows up.”

Darren again got a look of abject horror on his face as he realized the situation. He quickly hopped in the car and they sped back to Brian’s house. When they got there and walked inside, Brian’s dad took Darren aside and told him, “If you’d like me to talk to your dad about this, I’d be happy to. I know first-hand how stubborn parents can be when it comes to accepting their kids’ homosexuality.”

“No, don’t!” was all Darren could muster. Just then his father pulled up and he grabbed his book bag and was out the door before anyone could say anything else.

“I wonder how Darren’ll explain the pink Accord parked in the driveway?” Aaron mused as Darren and his father sped away. Aaron and Brian wanted to help Darren, but there was little they could do until Darren willingly came to them for help.

Aaron ended up spending the night with Brian again. Although he didn’t really feel like sex, it was a bowel program night and Brian had other ideas that quickly made Aaron forget his troubles. After some repeated throat clearing from Brian’s mom, they retired to Brian’s room, where they continued their make out session.

Brian lovingly stroked Aaron’s chest as they kissed, gently tugging at Aaron’s nipple rings repeatedly as they kissed. As their lips parted, Aaron reached for the hem of Brian’s shirt and pulled it up and over Brian’s head. Brian reciprocated by pulling Aaron’s shorts and boxers down in one smooth motion, letting them settle on Aaron’s feet. Aaron stepped out of them and kicked them away, leaving himself naked in front of the boy he loved.

Aaron’s dick stood at attention as Brian lovingly reached forward and kissed the head. Brian teased Aaron by furtively licking at the underside of Aaron’s dick with the tip of his tongue. He slowly engulfed Aaron’s dick and swallowed it until his nose was buried in Aaron’s pubes. Aaron started to thrust as Brian bobbed up and down, savoring the salty taste and the musky smell of Aaron’s genitals. Brian reached for Aaron’s balls and caressed them, gently rolling them around in his fingers and bringing Aaron to the brink.

Brian slowed down and let Aaron’s dick plop out of his mouth. He took Aaron’s balls into his mouth instead and sucked on them, enjoying the feeling of Aaron’s balls sliding around within Aaron’s sack. Brian wet one of his fingers and brought the tip right against Aaron’s ring. With steady pressure, he penetrated the ring and pushed forward until his finger was rubbing Aaron’s prostate. Aaron let out a soft moan as a stream of precum erupted from his dick and slid down Brian’s face. Brian returned his attention to Aaron’s dick, swallowing it down and applying vigorous suction.

Between the thrusting and the bobbing, not to mention the rubbing of his prostate, Aaron couldn’t hold back any longer. A low moan emerged from the depth of his throat as a tingling sensation worked it’s way from his toes to his chest and then from his balls, right to the tip of his dick, sending spurt after spurt of cum into Brian’s waiting mouth.

After coming down from his orgasmic high, Aaron reached down and passionately kissed his lover, sharing the taste of his own cum.

Getting ready for bed, Aaron catheterized Brian, and then Brian got onto his toilet and inserted a suppository. The boys talked about Darren and their concerns about how he was taking things while waiting for Brian to finish his bowel program. After he was done, Brian got himself on his commode chair and Aaron got out an enema kit. This was the solution they’d found on-line for handling Brian’s bowels when having anal sex - they could either deal with the clean-up before, or after, and before was certainly a lot less messy. Aaron filled the enema bag with warm tap water. He inserted a rectal tube into Brian’s rectum and allowed the water to flow into his lover by gravity. He then clamped the tube shut and waited a several minutes to give the enema time to work. He then disconnected the bag, opened the clamp and allowed the tube to drain into the shower drain. He removed the tube and cleaned himself up using his handheld showerhead. Once dried, the boys then retreated to Brian’s bed, where they lay down naked next to each other and began kissing passionately.

As he kissed him, Aaron began fondling Brian’s nipple rings. It had been much easier to get Brian’s parents to agree to letting Brian have his nipples pierced than they’d ever imagined. After accepting having a gay son, having a son with pierced nipples was nothing. Brian reciprocated by fondling Aaron’s nipple rings as well. Aaron kissed his way down Brian’s neck and gently teased Brian’s nipples with his tongue.

“Oh, man, Aaron. That feels incredible. Instant orgasm. Wow!” Aaron played some more with Brian’s nipples before he went down and started sucking on his cock, and then riming his asshole. He pushed his tongue into Brian and began fucking him with his tongue, and then with his fingers. It was time. Aaron grabbed the KY and a condom and pushed his way into the love of his life. He slowly, but rhythmically fucked Brian as he passionately kissed him, each playing with the other’s nipple rings. Even though Aaron had already cum once that evening, it didn’t take long - Aaron started pumping out spurt after spurt of his cum into the condom as Brian’s spunk flew into the space between their bodies. Slowly, they came down from their mutual highs and just lay there looking into each other’s eyes.

“That was great, Brian. I love you so much.”

“The feeling’s mutual. It is so cool that you can make me cum this way. I never thought it would be possible. I still can’t feel my dick, but I can feel your love, and that makes all the difference. What I feel when I cum is every bit as strong as what I used to feel before the accident. I wouldn't trade what I have with you for my legs or for a million of what the rest of the world calls an orgasm. I love you so much, Aaron. You’re everything to me.”

“That’s so beautiful, Brian.”

The boys fell asleep in each other’s arms, getting up once during the night for Brian to cath himself and turn over.

On Monday, Aaron received a visit from Bill Epstein, who gave him exceptionally good news. Scott McDonald had been stupid enough to throw the cans of spray paint that he used on Aaron’s car away in the trash. Confronted with hard evidence linking him to a potential hate crime, for which he could go to jail, McDonald named all of the boys who had participated in the prank. They all agreed to a plea bargain in which they would pay for the damage done to Aaron’s car and each spend 100 hours of community service working in an AIDS shelter. After they put in their time, the case would be sealed and no one else would know. Aaron couldn’t have been happier with the outcome.

Under pressure from his and Brian’s parents Aaron returned to his job the following night and eventually regained his confidence. Brian continued his tutoring and Darren continued to attend his tutoring sessions while secretly lusting after Aaron.

The Jazz Ensemble played at several gigs that summer, allowing Brian to enjoy his favorite thing in life - that is, next to making love to Aaron.

The summer got off to a rough start for Aaron and Brian, but their busy routine worked to the advantage of their relationship in the end. Before they knew it, it was time for the start of a new school year.

 



Discuss the Story



⇐ Previous Chapter



Love in a Chair Index



Next Chapter ⇒


I would like to thank Riley James, WriteByMyself and David of Hope for their editing skills and invaluable suggestions, and Trab for his proofreading. This story can be found at Gay Authors and Awesome Dude. It was originally hosted at Nifty and at the Rainbow Community Writing Project. I am greatful to all of these sites for hosting this and my other stories.
2006 Altimexis. All Rights Reserved
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..