Jump to content
    Andr0gene
  • Author
  • 1,572 Words
  • 8,379 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Colorado Game - 23. Chapter 23

CHAPTER *23*

"I said that out loud, didn't I?" he said after a few long seconds, seconds in which I didn't know what to say. I just nodded and looked away but I could feel his eyes on me.

"Mark... I'm not asking you to say it," he said, softly. "I just ask that you understand that I am ready to say it. That's how I feel."

"How do you know?" I asked, softly.

"I just do." It sounded so simple.

"I'm not ready to say it," I said. "I'm sorry."

"Like I said; I'm not asking you to," Ross said, smiling; if he was disappointed or anything, he didn't show it. "Just... don't freak out when I say it, that's all I ask. I don't wanna pressure you but I also don't want to feel that I can't say it."

"It's a free country," I replied, grinning.
His head lowered and he kissed me warmly. Then he threw an arm loosely around my shoulders again and we continued walking back to the main house.

"But do you think it will be sometime soon?" he asked, half jokingly. When I shook my head, he stayed silent for a minute. "How about now?"
I gave him a soft stump.

"Don't make fun of it, okay?" I requested.

"I don't see why not. You made the apartment joke," he laughed softly.

"I'll take it back, then."

"You can't, sorry."

"Can too! Consider it unsaid."

"Nope. Because if I do that, then I can't have told you that I love you."

"Damn," I said, "busted."

"I'm not one of your pals, dude," he quipped, making me gasp. "You can't fool me that easily.

"You said dude. I can't believe you said that! Take that back! When you say it, it becomes a whole different word!"
We continued bickering, all the way back to the house.

**********

We were still bickering back and forth when we came back inside, to join my mom and Sofia for a last drink. When ma asked what was going on, Ross beat me to the punch.

‘Oh, nothing; I just told him that I loved him, but he didn't say it back yet," he said, evading a jab of mine.
Mom made a dismissive gesture.

"Uch, you can wait until hell freezes over; he'll never say that. He never told me."
Ross turned to look at me.

"Is that so," he asked slowly, to no one in particular.
I sent ma a half-meant angry glance, which she shrugged off.

"Yeah, he's emotionally retarded. You picked the wrong guy, if you like hearing it every day."

"Thanks ma," I said, sarcastically. "It's her fault, you know. She never told me that she loved me."

"Oh, put a sock in it, you," Ma said, slapping me over the head, much to both Ross and Sofia's amusement.

"Right, and that's coming from the woman who said ‘I like you too' when a certain cop told her that he loved her?"

"Oh dear," Sofia said, hiding a smile with her hand. "Gloria, is that true? You must tell me all about it."
Ma sent me a killer stare.

"Oh yeah, ma here has an on-and-off affair with a cop who follows her around like a puppy. It's really cute. Been going on for what... ten years now?"

"Would you shut up?" Ma said, blushing. But Sofia pressed on and she gave in. "His name is Jack O'Connor and he's a detective, not a cop."

"Same thing; they're all on the take," I quipped, scoring a few laughs.

"It's just a casual friendship," she continued, putting a hand over my mouth when I gasped. "Okay, alright, a little more than that. Then he decided to ruin it by announcing that he loved me."
When the hand left my mouth, I spoke up again.

"She leaves out the proposal he made right after he told her that."

"I told you to shut up!" ma hissed, this time giving me a hard slap. Damn, that one really connected, right behind the ear. Ross didn't even try to hide his amusement. “Yeah, he kinda proposed."

"Kinda? He was on his knees in the middle of the diner!" I ducked out of the way successfully this time and Sofia was the one gasping this time.

"What did you say? Did you accept?"

"What was I supposed to say? I had people screaming at me to say yes and three orders of fries on my arm. So... I told him I'd think about it."

"You denied us a perfect opportunity for a party, ma."

"If you want a party, go marry him," she quipped back, nodding to Ross.

"You know I don't believe in that crap," I said. "That's for breeders."

"Breeders?" Sofia asked, confused.

"He means straight people," Ma clarified. She looked at Ross. "You feel that way too?"
He shook his head, sending me an apologetic smile.

"No. I think we should be allowed to live the life we please, with whomever we please. If I want to marry Mark, and have kids with him, I think that should be possible. And it is possible, just not in this state."
My mom began to laugh and stuck her tongue out at me.

"Looks like you're also headed for the altar, kid."

"We'll see about that," I grinned back sweetly.

The conversation continued for a bit longer on the subject, until Ma stifled a yawn. Sofia rose from her fauteuil.

"I think it's time we left you two gentlemen alone, don't you, Gloria? I'll show you the way to your room."

We wished the both of them good night, and I gave Sofia a, be it somewhat unaccustomed, good night kiss on her cheek. We stared at the fire for a while, after they left, until I got up and then kneeled down in front of Ross, and he sent me a slow smile. He spread his legs a bit so I could nestle between them, and leaned forward.

"I'm glad that you’re here," he said softly, letting a hand slide into my neck. “Meant a lot to me.”

I also leaned in and brushed my mouth over his. He lips slightly parted and I kissed him more intimately. He tried to pull me closer but I resisted and sat back on my knees. When he raised an eyebrow, I kept looking at him as I shrugged off my jacket, throwing it onto the floor. As I moved my hands over his legs, he sat back and closed his eyes when I reached the belt.
I didn't open it yet, instead opting for a pressure-massage and he bit his lower lip as I felt him harden underneath. He liked it this way, as I had found out over the past few months. He softly whispered, asking me to go further and release him and I opened the buckle, then the zipper en button. I let my hand slide inside, finding him still rising, and I took him out, admiring him for a few seconds. Then I bent down and took him between my lips. He put his hand on my head and sighed deeply when he hit the back of my throat, softly gasping when I worked him deeper inside.

"Mmmm..." he moaned, "that feels wonderful." The heat coming from the fireplace was in my back while I pleased him deliberately slow.

I knew that he preferred it this way, slow and steady; he didn't like to rush. Sometimes that was hard, because usually we didn't get together until the weekend. By then, I was always ready to rip off his clothes; not a Friday night went by without some action on the couch, in the kitchen or in the bedroom. But he always slowed me down, telling me to enjoy it, not to rush it. Now, though, it was me doing it deliberately slow and he whispered to me to go faster. Instead, I let him slip out and whispered back that I wanted him to release in my mouth; that I wanted to do this for hours. At first, I had been a bit hesitant to talk like that, thinking it to be silly and uncomfortable, but he actually encouraged me to do it, saying that it turned him on too. The taste of him made me horny and he simply wanted me to be vocal about it.

"Mmm," he whispered back, licking his lips when I took him in my mouth again. ‘That’d be nice.”

The tip seemed to grow as I concentrated on it, rubbing my tongue against it constantly. He lifted his hips a little, and his moans switched to deep, throaty growls. Then his hand pushed gently and I went down on him, taking him all the way in. His seed hit the back of my throat and I started to swallow as fast as I could, continuing to please him. I loved the taste of him on my tongue and I started to make satisfied hums while the hand in my hair softly stroked, and he stopped pushing. When I sat up, he opened his eyes and came forward, pulling me closer, and captured my lips, joining in with my humming, turning the kiss to a hot, tasting, and slow dance. When he broke the kiss, he rose up, pulling me up with him.

"Let's go to bed," he whispered.

andr0gene 2004-Present; All Rights Reserved
  • Like 22
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

  1. Stories Discussion Forum

    This is the place to talk about stories from anyone but our Signature, Classic or Promising Authors. They have their own forum for that.
    No solicitation or commercial postings without prior approval.

    36.7k
    posts
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Excited.... can't wait for the next chapter... i absolutely love your stories.. they're awesome... this chapter with Gloria and that cop kinda sounds like something from out of QAF with a Colorado Game twist.... i love it thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Link to comment

Ahh, it is like slipping into a hot tub after a long day; a pleasure. I am eagerly looking forward to more. Thanks

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..