Jump to content
    Andr0gene
  • Author
  • 688 Words
  • 7,146 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Colorado Game - 38. Chapter 38

CHAPTER *38*

I looked down, frowning. I wasn't wearing anything special, just a pair of old jeans and a clean shirt.

"Nothing special... jeans, shirt."

"What kind of jeans? Color?"

"Stonewashed jeans, the one with the hole near my ankle."

"The tight one... Mmm..."

"What are you doing?" I asked, a little uncomfortable, because the sound of that was very intimate.

"Nothing...yet. What shirt?"

"The flannel black and white blocked one," I replied, almost whispering.

This was weird. My heart was beginning to thud like when he was near me and we were about to...

"What's underneath?"

"Nothing."
The sound he then gave was just plain horny.

"Open it. The shirt. Close your eyes and open it, imagine that it's my hands doing it."

I looked around, which was pretty ridiculous considering I knew I was alone. Then I closed my eyes and did as he asked.

"Slide your hand onto your smooth chest and find your nipple... rub it."
I think I involuntarily moaned softly, but it could've been him.

"Are you..."

"Yes. I'm imagining that it's your hand around my..."
The phone slipped out of my hand and I barely prevented it from falling to the floor, bringing it back to my ear quickly.

"...oing up and down slowly."
Jesus... I was getting excited myself, hearing him whisper like that. Somehow, he sounded closer than when he'd actually be here doing it.

I closed my eyes again and opened a few more buttons, letting my hand roam over my chest and then down to my belly.

"It feels so good, your hand," he whispered.

"Yeah," I whispered back. "Yours too. It's now on my belly..."

"Mmm... Go further down, slip it into your jeans..."
His breathing was as intimate as when he was with me.

"I can't, my jeans are too tight," I sighed.
He softly chuckled and I grinned.

"Bastard," he said. "Fine... my hand is going to the outside of your jeans, and presses down on your hard..."

That damn phone slipped away again. This time, I stuck it tightly between my ear and the cushion on which I put my head, scooting down a little.

"...sing my other hand to open the button."
I did as he said, closing my eyes again.

"Now my hand slides inside, touching you."
It was real enough. I palmed myself, and it wasn't hard to imagine his hand doing it. I softly sighed.

"Wet your index finger and then touch your nipple with your other hand. Imagine that it's my tongue," Ross's voice continued.
I did it and softly hissed.

"Yes, you like that, don't you?" He asked softly. "I know you do."

"Mmm, yeah."

Now that I had both hands available, one stuck down my pants, the other following his directions, I wanted to do something back.

"Are you wet?" I asked, whispering.

"Yes," he softly replied. "Very slick."

"Use your thumb on it; that's my..."
I almost flew up a foot from the couch when the clock struck nine.

"Jesus... shit, bugger, bug roll."

On the other side of the world, Ross had a laughing fit, even going so far as to bury his face in the cushions, the muffled sound of it barely coming through.

"Oh my god," he hiccupped, after about a minute, "that was the funniest thing I've ever experienced."
I started to chuckle myself.

"I thought the roof was coming down," I said, sighing. "I'm sorry..."
The moment was completely ruined, that much was clear.

"It's okay. You know what? I should try and get some sleep, anyway."

"Right... And I'm going smash that damn clock into a thousand pieces," I replied, a little disappointed.
Ross snickered.

"I'm glad I'm not that clock, tonight. But how about tomorrow; same time?" he asked, a small hint of intimacy still in his voice.

"I'll remove any interrupting items," I said, rolling onto my stomach. "G'night, lover of mine."

"You too, cute stuff. I love you."
I pressed the disconnect button and eyed the clock.

Thanks to that thing, I had time to kill. It would be slow death.

*snickers* This chapter still makes me laugh, lol!
andr0gene 2004-Present; All Rights Reserved
  • Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Haha 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

  1. Stories Discussion Forum

    This is the place to talk about stories from anyone but our Signature, Classic or Promising Authors. They have their own forum for that.
    No solicitation or commercial postings without prior approval.

    36.7k
    posts
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Having a great time reading this. Its not often I enjoy something this much. The clock going off instead of Mark is pretty darn funny.

I like your characters...here and in the House Always Wins. Thanks for posting this for all to read

 

RC

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/24/2011 08:41 AM, Swhouston44 said:
Having a great time reading this. Its not often I enjoy something this much. The clock going off instead of Mark is pretty darn funny.

I like your characters...here and in the House Always Wins. Thanks for posting this for all to read

 

RC

Aww, thanks. Sorry to make you guys wait. I'm thinking of overdosing here and post the first few chapters of Confounded II
Link to comment

That was so funny and I can just hear that clock going off. Hahaha However, it comes up in my mind what Kyle had told him about him n Ross having the same sort of talks over the phone while Ross was away on business trips... hmm Guess I'll read on and find out.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..