Jump to content
    Andr0gene
  • Author
  • 1,119 Words
  • 10,532 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Colorado Game - 8. Chapter 8

CHAPTER *8*

We skipped dessert and slowly walked back. It was dark and there were a lot of people walking around, couples mostly. As we looked up the mountain, we could see several trails going up, lit by torches. Ross suggested we go up too, following the trail, and at least five or six couples were ahead of us.

"How romantic," I joked, shoving my hands deep in my pockets. It was cold. Ross stopped walking and pulled on my arm, causing me to turn.

"So? Being romantic is bad?"
He slowly pulled me closer and I didn't have to be a mind-reader to know his intent.

"Ross... come on, people are watching," I said nervously.
He lowered his mouth to my ear and as he did so, his smell filled my nostrils. Jesus, whatever he was wearing, that stuff was potent.

"I don't really care," he whispered.
Then he kissed me right below the ear, then down my jaw and then covered my mouth with his.

I broke the kiss almost immediately, looking around if no one had seen it and then stared at him; he returned the stare inscrutably. Then he lowered his head again and kissed me more forcefully, this time using an arm around my middle to keep me close. His other hand came up and slid into my neck, the thumb resting on my jaw; this time I wasn't going anywhere and he made damn sure I knew that he wasn't giving me much of a choice. His tongue softly followed the seam of my lips, seducing me to open for him. When I did, it slipped inside wickedly, resulting in a slow, deep kiss that I welcomed and answered. He tasted fresh and spicy, and bit like the wine I had a sip from in the restaurant. As time went by I opened up wider, and he kissed me more hungrily, tightening the arm around my back. A soft, triumphant rumble came out of his throat when I gave up my efforts to at least regain some control. Not that I was fighting like a lion; I was just very aware of our surroundings and trying to keep it as casual as I could. He didn’t work with me, in that regard.
The kiss wound down and he eventually lifted his head, rubbing his nose against mine.

"We're in the middle of the street," I said, glancing around and blushing when at least one couple walked right past us, the girl winking at me with a big smile. Ross looked up and sideways and began to walk, force-guiding me to go backwards until my back was resting against the wall of a dark alley and we were out of sight.

"Better?" he replied, his eyes following my mouth as I still glanced around.

"Ross, wai..." He didn't even wait for me to finish the sentence, covering my mouth again. He clasped his hands together behind my back and lazily sighed as he patiently and thoroughly kissed me. Then he just looked down at me, his warm breath turning to cold wisps of white.

"I wanted to do that since you kissed me this afternoon," he whispered, softly biting my lower lip.

"This aftern... I didn't kiss you this afternoon," I said, frowning. Then I remembered and grinned back at him, stupidly. "Oh... that. That was to thank you."
He gave me an insulted look.

"That was the best ‘thank you' you could come up with?" I received another kiss, one that definitely went to the hot side of the spectrum.

"Now that's a thank you," he smiled. He moved his arms a bit and sighed, letting his forehead rest against mine. "I think, by now, that it's obvious that I like you."

‘Really? I couldn't have guessed," I answered, trying to lighten the mood a bit.

"Shut up, I'm serious." When I sent him a glare, he smiled apologetically but became serious again. "Now, I'm kinda hoping that you like me too."

"You do, huh?" I asked. He nodded. "Mmm... I guess you'll do for now, until something better comes along."

"Yes or no would've sufficed," he snickered, "but I'll take that as a yes."

"You take that correctly," I answered. “But..."

"And here we go," he interrupted, hanging his head.

"...but I'm not going to sleep with you."
He looked up and tilted his head, frowning.

"Did I ask you to?"

"No," I answered, "but I'm not the kind of guy who has sex on a first date." I looked down, concentrating on the spot where his Adam's apple bobbed up and down as he swallowed and softly laughed.

"Now he agrees that it was a date." I rolled my eyes. "Listen, I'm not going to say that I wouldn't want to be with you in that way, because I do. But when it feels right to you, let me know. For now, we can take it as slow as you want ..." I gave him a thankful smile. "But... how slow are we talking here?"

"Sheez, I dunno... until I know you a little better, how's that?"
He laughed and the arms around me contracted.

"I understand. As long as I'm allowed to do this..." The kiss I received jeopardized the last few things I'd said and when he lifted his head again, there was a twinkle in his eyes that was pure mischief. Oh boy...

"Within reason," I answered taking a few deep breaths. Jesus, he was an amazing kisser.

"You do realize that I'm going to make it as difficult as I can, right?" he said, grinning wide.

"Yeah, I got that," I said, trying to take a step back, "which is why we're going back; you're way too dangerous for my well-being, and my resolve, right now." I pushed against his chest but the arms around me wouldn't budge and he simply kept grinning. I groaned, rolling my eyes. "Ross... lemme go." He shook his head.

"You're not going anywhere. I'll agree to the ‘no intimacy' thing but that's as far as I'm willing to go. And you wanted to get to know me, so… get to know me."
I sighed but couldn't hide a smile.

"I meant in normal conversations."
He shrugged.

"Whether we have those inside or outside, doesn't matter. But at least this way, I get something out of it."

"Ah... so that's how your mind works," I said.

"You better believe it. See? You're already getting to know me. Give in. That's all it takes. I'm not that difficult to be with."

"And you think you're going to win it every time, huh?"

"God, I hope not."

"And you better believe that!"

Edited for continuity and flow reasons.
andr0gene 2004-Present; All Rights Reserved
  • Like 32
  • Love 2
  • Haha 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

  1. Stories Discussion Forum

    This is the place to talk about stories from anyone but our Signature, Classic or Promising Authors. They have their own forum for that.
    No solicitation or commercial postings without prior approval.

    36.7k
    posts
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Ross is definitely a seriously bossy type :) I'd be running fast if I was in Mark's shoes... to their shared room! :P

 

Really nice flow with this story all the time, no sence of rush and scenes roll enjoyable.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Hot demanding kissing again - but at least it's mutual this time, and Mark is doing his best to hold back. But we all know he'll give in soon.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..