Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Castle Island - 1. Chapter 1

She was young. Beautiful. Innocent in so many ways. But that was years ago. I flipped the picture of myself down on the mahogany dresser, and looked up to the reality of my mirror. My once cornflower blue eyes are now a dull grey. I've dyed my now blood-red hair so many times, and so many colors, that I had forgotten its natural coffee brown color. As I looked back at my bed and saw Maria and Trina lying there, I smiled to myself, knowing that they had no idea what they had gotten themselves into.

Like most modern women, they were accustomed to sleeping in soft beds, driving in cars, having their low-fat-no-foam-soy-extra whip lattes, and electricity. All of that would soon change.

My name is Alexis. I "recruit" beautiful young women - and men, to Isla Castilla. Of course, none of them really know they're being recruited. My Queen, the ruler of Castle Island, prefers her slaves to come to her of their own free will. Convincing someone they want to be a slave is a bit of a chore. That's where I come in.

From an early age, I was able to manipulate people, all the while making them think it was their idea. So now I go out and find beautiful people with more insecurities than I care to count, and "recruit" them to our island with promises that they will come back with more confidence than they can imagine. Of course, I leave out the part about the slavery. I just tell them about days in the bright sun, naked, oiled, and surrounded by others just like them, and they bite every time.

Keeping this secret knowledge to myself, I went into the bathroom, slipped out of my silk robe and started a hot shower. As the pulsing of the showerhead beat the water down on my tense shoulders, I let myself drift. Suddenly, I heard the telltale hum, and there, in the shower with me, was my own sweet slave, Lizette. Immediately, she dropped to her knees before me, and showered my naked feet with tender little kisses. I smiled, patted her head, and she began to bathe me.

Lizette was my first recruit, and, after her training and contract were up, she couldn't bear to leave me, and I, of course, couldn't bear to lose her, so she still serves me to this day.

As Lizette washed my hair, I thought back to my own training and service. I was nineteen when my Queen found me in a coffee shop. As usual, my nose was buried in a book. This one happened to be one of three books in a series of a rather erotic retelling of the classic Sleeping Beauty story.

It was a cool spring day, and I had just finished my morning classes at the university near by. I was a psychology major. When she walked in, I was the only one who looked up.

There she was, at the counter, ordering her drink. The way she stood, her mannerisms as she moved, even the was she spoke, simply exuded confidence. Then she looked at me.

With a start, I realized that I had been staring. I flashed a nervous smile, and quickly went back to my book. But, like most things in life, it wasn't that easy.

She came over to me, her every step full of grace and poise, and sat down in the chair across from me. Shyly, I looked up.

"I...I'm sorry," I said shakily, "I...I didn't mean to stare."

"It's quite alright," her voice seemed to smile, as she spoke, "I wasn't offended."

I found myself giving off a nervous laugh, and blushing.

"You're quite beautiful when you blush." Her velvety voice washed over me, and I blushed all the more.

"Thank you." I whispered it because her voice was breathtaking.

I kept flashing my bright blue eyes from my book to her, and back again. Oh, she was beautiful. Jet-black hair that curled down to her waist. Green eyes that reminded me of my trip to Ireland the summer before. Full lips that I instantly wanted to kiss. Her breasts full and pert in the orchid purple corset she wore. Her small waist gave her an hourglass shape when paired with her perfectly hugged hips in leather pants, black to match her hair. Her skin, a perfect olive tone. She had long fingers that curled around her cup as if it was a part of her. Her dainty feet were hardly hidden from view in the designer, high-heeled sandals she was wearing. I soaked in every detail of her.

Suddenly, she gave off a gentle chuckle.

"You must find me beautiful. There's not an inch of me you haven't looked at, and we haven't even been introduced."

I blushed even more furiously than before, and closed my book, setting it on the table next to me.

With what voice I could muster, I stammered, "I...I'm sorry. Wh-where are my manners? I'm Alexis Montgomery."

I offered my shaking hand to her. She took my hand in hers, and kissed it with those full, soft lips.

"Pleased to meet you, Miss Montgomery. My name is Toria Blackwolf. And I must admit, I find you quite attractive as well."

Of course, I blushed again. "Thank you."

"Would you like to come with me to my island in the Pacific? I have something to show you there that will change your life."

My next classes were English and Literature, both of which I excelled at, and tomorrow started Spring Break. With both of my parents dead from a tragic car crash, and no other family or real friends to speak of, I knew I wouldn't be missed. I had traveled most of my life, and always wanted to go new places.

Without even thinking, I said, "I need to gather a few things from my apartment."

She smiled at me, and said, "Then you will meet me back here in two hours."

It sounded more like a command than a request, but I shrugged it off.

"See you then."

As soon as I saw her red Lamborghini drive away, I got up and rushed out the door to my own blue Prius, and drove to my apartment. I put on my sexiest, tight blue jeans, a low-cut black tank top, my knee-high boots and did my make-up. Then I packed. I threw clothes enough for two weeks in my bag, made sure I had all the necessary toiletries, pulled my hair back in a ponytail and locked the door on my way out. I was back at the coffee shop with ten minutes to spare.

"Mistress? Mistress?" Lizette's voice came to me as if from afar.

"Mistress, the water is getting cold. If it pleases you, I think you may want to get out and allow me to dry you off."

"Of course."

I smiled at her, as she shut the water off and gathered my towel. As soon as she had finished drying my body, I waved her off. There was the humming again and she disappeared from the transportation mat in my bathroom that had been disguised as a rug. Pulling my robe on, I went to the kitchen and started a pot of coffee.

Again, I drifted into my memories. I saw her car pull up, and it took every grain of control I had to retain my composure and continue drinking my cappuccino. She walked in, dressed just as she was when I last saw her. My bags were in the seat next to me. I looked up at her, and smiled. I nearly melted in my skin when she smiled back at me.

With her neat, Australian accent, she said, "Are you ready to go, my sweet?"

"I…I think so. Yes, yes I am."

I stood up, smoothed down my shirt, praying she didn't notice my nervous, shaking hands, grabbed my bags and followed her to her car. She opened the trunk, and I set my bags inside, keeping my small, black purse with me. I couldn't hide the surprise on my face when she opened the passenger side door, and offered me her hand to help me into the front seat. As I took her hand, relishing the silky smoothness of her skin, she smiled at me, though her dark brows knit into a frown.

"Has no one ever opened a car door for you?" She asked it in a tone that said that some kind of sin had been committed.

"N...no."

"What a shame," she said, as I lowered myself into the lush, black leather seat, and she closed the door.

With the top down, we rode west into the setting sun.

The buzzing of the coffee maker snapped me back to reality. I rose from my chair, and, by touch, found my favorite coffee mug in the cupboard above my head. It was a purple mug, bearing the Queen's symbol on it of a white tiger's head in the center of Amy Brown-type faerie wings, and the words "Carpe Diem" circling it. After pouring the hot, pure kona coffee into my mug, adding four spoons of sugar in the raw and dulce de leche creamer, I moved out to my balcony and settled into my chaise lounge to watch the sun rise over the ocean.

Again, I fell into memories. I gasped as we pulled up to her massive mansion, and lush estate. She killed the engine, and I started to reach for the door handle.

"Don't," she said in a commanding, but gentle voice.

Not quite understanding, but not wanting to offend her, I withdrew my hand. I followed her every movement with my eyes, letting my photographic memory catch still shots of the way her long hair flowed down her back, the way her hips swayed with every step, the set of her shoulders, the length of her stride, the way she held her chin level with the ground, even how her long, slender hands hung at her sides. Again, she opened my door and held out her hand. I grasped it, holding the feel of her flawless skin in my hand as long as I could and still remain polite.

Standing, I looked into her eyes and found myself lost in their depth. She smiled again, and, to my frustration, I felt my cheeks flush, and I averted my eyes, letting her hand go.

"I...I'm sorry. I can't help staring. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

"Don't apologize for appreciating beauty when you see it," her reply was comforting to me.

Perhaps a little too quickly, I moved to the rear of the vehicle as I heard the trunk click open. Before I could reach for my bags, a young, handsome man had taken them from the trunk. At first, I thought he was simply shirtless, as my eyes traveled from his square-jawed face, to his muscled chest. But, as he walked away, I saw his sculpted ass was bare, and his well-muscled legs, and large feet. She must have seen the shock written on my face, because I heard her sultry, low chuckle.

"That's Kyle, one of my many 'helpers' shall we say?"

"But, why is he...naked?"

My eyes implored her even more than my hesitant tone.

"Because I want him that way."

She said it as though it was the natural order of things. Confused, and a bit bewildered, I followed her as she led me to her palatial home. The front doors opened before we even got there. They were French-style double doors, made of dark cherry wood. As we stepped inside, I saw a great foyer, with a long, winding double staircase, white marble floors, and an Austrian crystal chandelier hanging from the ceiling. But what caught my eye the most was the two beautiful, perfectly proportioned women who had opened the doors, and bowed to us as we entered. One was red headed with striking green eyes, clearly of Irish decent. The other, Nordic, had long, blonde hair and pale blue eyes. I must have looked shocked again, because they giggled and I heard Toria's smooth laughter again.

Distantly, I heard the ringing of my cell phone, and ripped myself back to the present. Sliding open the glass door, I went to my purse and dug my still ringing cell phone from it. The name on the caller ID was no surprise to me.

"Yes, my Queen?"

"I trust you are doing well, pet?"

"Yes, my Queen."

"Good. You will be bringing the new girls tonight?"

"Of course, my Queen."

"Very good. You will be here in time for the feast at seven o'clock tonight."

"Yes, my Queen."

The line went dead. Closing my eyes, I let her loving voice ring in my ears a moment, before returning to my coffee and the chaise lounge on my balcony. I watched the deep reds, oranges and pinks of the morning sky fade as I sank back into the past.

I turned to Toria, my wide eyes showing my obvious innocence as I asked in a meek voice, "Are all of your servants naked?"

"Of course. That is how I want them, and they want to please me. It's really rather simple. The best part is, they do it all of their own free will. And, when their contract is finished they return to their modern lives, enriched and confident. I, of course, follow up with them in a year's time. If ever they feel themselves slipping into their old insecurities, they simply return here, and go through their contract again."

You could have read the confusion on my face like a book. I found my mind refusing to accept the concept of contracted slavery being entered into willingly. At the same time, there was a swelling excitement in me that made the tiny nodule between my legs pulsate. I shifted nervously, and watched Toria's lips curl into an affectionate smile.

"You know your Psych101 professor, Jeanette Frazier?

"Mmmhmmm."

"She once served me here."

I blinked as a picture of Professor Frazier formed in my mind. Confident, beautiful, intelligent. She was my favorite professor. I began to understand why, now. I followed this amazing woman through a parlor to our right, then through a study, and finally through an enormous library where three of the four walls were lined floor to ceiling with thousands of books. We came at once to a large dining room with a great, circular table in the center, candles alight in the middle of the table.

Again, before I could even think of pulling a chair out, another handsome, well-formed young man did it for me. This time, when I looked at him, I noticed his erect penis, and the dark, curly hair surrounding it. This again shocked me, but I calmly took my seat, and soaked in my surroundings.

Toria took a seat next to mine, with her back turned to the door that this new slave had disappeared through. For minutes that seemed like hours, we sat there in silence, drinking the wine that was already set out for us. Then she spoke.

"Do you see their confidence?"

"Yes."

"Don't you want that for yourself?"

"Of course I do. But, I could never see myself freely walking about in the nude."

"Why not? It is the most natural state of being, and shows you the beauty of your own form. My training teaches you grace and dignity."

"How can being a nude servant, always hungry for sexual gratification be dignified?"

My tone surprised even me. I've never been one to challenge the way other people live their lives. I saw a flash of irritation cross Toria's face before she calmly replied, "It is the restraint and self-control exhibited in not spending yourself in that way, which brings about dignity."

I couldn't see a flaw in that logic, and I simply nodded. She continued.

"Now, my sweet Alexis, if you would like to learn that dignity, grace and confidence for yourself, you merely have to say the word."

"But, I have classes to go back to in two weeks, and my apartment and bills to pay."

"I will take care of those trivial details for you. Your college will think you are on a temporary leave. You will have a new apartment when you return, and your bills will be put on hold. All you have to do is sign this contract, and we can begin your training tomorrow morning."

She produced a piece of paper from her purse, and a calligraphy pen. Reading over the contract, I saw that it outlined that, over the course of one full year from the date I signed, I would be taught all the things she promised, and more. All I had to do was swear to follow her every order without question. At the end of that one year, I had the option of renewing. My hand shaking, I picked up the calligraphy pen, and signed the contract.

I felt my stomach rumble, and I was back on my chaise lounge, watching the last traces of sunrise fade from the sky. I finished my cup of coffee and headed back inside. I found the menu I had for a local cafe that delivers, and dialed. I told the Asian woman on the other end what I wanted, gave her my address, and thanked her when she informed me that it would be forty-five minutes to an hour before my food got here. So, I made another cup of sweet, blonde coffee and returned to my chaise after making sure Maria and Trina were still sleeping. As I watched the ocean waves beat against the shore, I was washed away into my memories.

As Toria and I ate the courses of the meal being brought to us, she told me how things would work for the duration of the contract.

"First and foremost, you will address me as 'my Queen' at all times."

"Yes, my Queen."

"Very good. Secondly, you will always be naked in my presence, starting tomorrow morning. You must hide nothing from me."

"Yes, my Queen."

"You will have a journal to write in, and you must do so each night, before you go to bed. I will read this journal every week on Fridays, and at that time, you will be present and be given permission to speak freely."

"Yes, my Queen."

"There is no electricity here, except what is used to open my front gate, so you will do everything manually, and by either daylight or candle light."

"Yes, my Queen."

"Anyone you see here that is clothed, you are to treat with the same respect as you do me. Gentlemen you will call 'my Lord', and women, 'my Lady.' You may give detailed answers when asked questions, so long as you remain respectful with your answers at all times. You may speak freely with, and ask questions of your fellow slaves."

"Yes, my Queen."

"You will have a groom assigned to you with whom you may also converse, but respectfully. He will bathe, oil and adorn you according to my wishes."

"Yes, my Queen."

"While you are here, you will learn to always have yourself ready for me. If ever I find you are not ready, you will be punished."

This thought both frightened and excited me. I knew precisely wheat she meant. Already, I could feel my clitoris pulsing, and there was a heat between my legs. I felt that heat travel up to my cheeks as I blushed, and bowed my head, my voice heady when I replied to her command.

"Yes, my Queen."

"You will not make eye contact with anyone but your groom and fellow slaves, unless otherwise instructed. You will always know what is expected of you, and other slaves will teach you your duties."

"Yes, my Queen."

Once our meal was finished, I was led to what would be my quarters in the months to come. My groom was waiting for me there. The room was cozy, with a fireplace at the foot of the small, hard bed. The walls were stone, and there was a window just above the center of the bed. There was a hole in the ground off to one corner, with a raised, wooden bench, which had a small, round seat on it. There was no way to tell how deep this hole went, but I understood at once that this would be my toilet. As I entered the room, I followed the example of the girl who led me there, and bowed to my groom. He crossed the room with easy strides, and introduced himself.

"My name is Jordan, and I am to be your groom. You may address me as 'my Lord' or as 'Lord Jordan.' Now, disrobe, and tell me your name."

"Y...yes, my Lord. Please forgive my shyness. I am not accustomed to disrobing in front of someone. My name is Alexis Montgomery."

Suddenly, the buzzer for my penthouse buzzed through the intercom on my balcony, and yanked me back to today. I pressed the button.

"Yes?"

"Your food is here, Miss Montgomery."

Harold, the receptionist had always refused to call me Alexis.

"Thank you, Harold. Send them up."

"Yes, Ma'am."

Once again, I went inside, Maria and Trina still sound asleep. I waited by the door for the delivery boy to knock.

"That'll be $30.15."

I paid the boy with a 50, and told him to keep the change. I've never seen a 16 year-old kid so happy. I took my Mandarin chicken, rice and steamed vegetables out to the balcony. The pattern of the steam rising from my food as I ate whisked me back to the mansion.

As I nervously undressed, Jordan calmly responded to me, saying, "I understand your apprehension, but you must never hesitate to obey, or you will be punished."

"Yes, my Lord."

I could feel my whole body flush with heat, and I knew I was blushing again, and I could feel my sex, hot and wet. Jordan picked up my clothing and locked it in a chest, along with my other personal effects in the corner opposite my toilet. I knew why, without asking.

I watched Jordan as he moved. His hair was sandy blonde, his eyes a deep brown. His skin was perfectly tanned. He wore a plum colored, long-sleeved silk shirt, and black dress pants that accented his round ass perfectly.

Jordan moved swiftly to the door, and snapped his fingers. Without thinking, I quickly went to the door and opened it. Remembering the two girls at the front door, I bowed to him. He smiled a deliciously handsome smile at me, and patted my head. I instantly followed him.

We went down a long corridor that was lit with torches. The firelight cast long shadows down the hallway. There were many doors here, each with a small wooden placard that displayed the name of that room's occupant. The marble floor was cool on my bare feet. Soon, we turned down another torch lit corridor. At the end of this one, there was a huge, red, double door. This is where Jordan led me. Without prompting, I hurried forward to open the door. When I did, as I bowed, I noticed this room was full of grooms attending to their charges, and rows upon rows of bathtubs filled with steaming water.

As Jordan passed me, he smiled at me and said, "Well done. You learn quickly."

My pulse thundered in my ears as I shakily replied, "Thank you, my Lord."

Once I had the enormous door closed, I followed my groom to one of the baths. When he motioned his hand over the bath, I climbed into it, the hot water feeling exquisite against my skin. I hesitated to lower myself into it, though, knowing that the water would be a torture to the throbbing between my legs, and I would shudder and moan with release. I knew without being told that this simply wasn't allowed. To my horror, Jordan came over to me with all the supplies needed to bathe me, and motioned for me to sit.

I bit down on my lower lip, then pleaded with him, my voice shy and shaky, "Please. D...don't make me sit," I blushed furiously as I continued, "I...I'll release if I do."

Jordan just smiled at me and said, "Beautiful, but insolent. This will have to be your first lesson in control, then. If you do release, then I will know it, and the Queen will hear of it, and you, of course, will be punished. Now, sit in the water."

"Yes, my Lord."

My lower lip quivered as I bit down on it. Slowly, shaking, I lowered myself into the water. When it hit my throbbing clit, I whimpered, but maintained my control, and was finally sitting. As soon as he was sure I had settled into the water, Jordan began to bathe me. I felt his large, soft hands on my shoulders first, and his deep, soothing voice was calming to me as we spoke.

"You did very well, Alexis."
"Thank you, my Lord."

"Do you truly fear punishment?"

"I have so many mixed emotions right now, my Lord. It both frightens and excites me. The whole thing does, my Lord."

His strong, but gentle hands had finished their work on my shoulders, and the back of my neck. He quickly washed my arms and hands. Now, he moved on to my breasts.

"Quite lovely. Your areolas are in perfect proportion to your breasts and nipples. This is quite rare indeed."

Blushing furiously yet again, I looked over to him, and whispered, "Thank you, my Lord."

With my eyes lowered as they were, I could see his pants tighten and bulge. I secretly smiled to myself. I felt his fingers trailing over my stomach, then down to my bare vagina. I had been shaving there on a regular basis since I started menstruating at age 12. I had shaved that morning.

"I see you already groom yourself here," he said, "This is a good thing. Have you ever waxed down here?"

"N...no, my Lord. It seems to painful."

"But, you will do it if commanded to."

"Yes, my Lord."

His hands moved deftly as he cleaned me without being too torturous to my throbbing clitoris. He quickly moved on to my legs and feet.

"Stand up now, so I can wash your back and bottom."

"Yes, my Lord."

I stood up, and suddenly, I wasn't sure which was the worse torture, the hot water on my clit, or the suddenness of the cooler air on it. As I contemplated this, and fought my body for control, I felt Jordan's hands on my ass, and his fingers gently probing my anus. I jumped a bit when he first touched me there. I had never allowed anyone to do that before, so it came as a shock to me.

"You're virginal here, aren’t you?"

"Y...yes, my Lord."

"That shall soon be remedied."

At this, my eyes widened, I could hear my pulse thundering in my ears, and I bit my lip almost hard enough to cut it. When Jordan's hands moved down to the back of my legs, I released a breath I didn't know I had been holding.

My intercom buzzed again, but this time, it came from inside the penthouse.

"Alexis?" It was Maria.

"I'm on the balcony."

"Oh. Do we have time to go for a swim before we have to go?"

"Yes. But be back by noon. We have a plane to catch."

"Ok! Thanks!"

"No problem."

By this time, it was only 9 AM. I waited for the sound of the front door closing, then went inside and threw away my empty food containers, made another cup of coffee, and went back to the chaise. I let the ocean waves carry me back.

Jordan motioned me out of the bath, and as I stood there, he dried my body with a towel. The next place he led me to was a room filled with tables like the ones at a massage parlor. He motioned me to one of them, and, with his warnings of punishment ringing in my ears, I hurriedly lay face down on the table. Jordan selected an oil that smelled of jasmine and began rubbing it into the skin of my shoulders and back. I think he must have heard my contented moan, because he chuckled softly, and just continued working the oil into my skin. When he got to my ass, he first massaged the cheeks, and then spread them. To my dismay, he started to press a finger into my anus. Again, I whimpered and flinched.

"Now, now," he said in a slow, reproachful drawl, "You can't be jumping every time someone touches you there. Your Masters and Mistresses may do with you as we please when the Queen puts you in our care. You must accept that. Of course, we grooms are not permitted to take you as we so often find ourselves wanting to, but it is our duty to prepare you for what is to come."
"Yes, my Lord."

Now, he patted my hip, and I rolled onto my back. As Jordan oiled the front of my body, I looked up at his chiseled features and mused to myself.

"Something on your mind, Alexis?"

"Umm..."

"Uh and umm and other such words need to leave your vocabulary."

"Yes, my Lord. I...I just don't want to sound conceited, or offend you, my Lord."

"I am not easily offended."

"Yes, my Lord. I was just thinking that I have never known anyone who wanted me sexually without getting to know me first, my Lord."

"I see," he chuckled lightly, then, "Have you ever spent time with someone, naked as you are now, without getting to know them first?"

"Well, no, my Lord."

He smiled at me, and motioned me to follow him. We went back to my quarters.

"You need to sleep. I will wake you at dawn," he said it to me in a tone that was commanding, but familiar, as though we had been long-time friends.

"Yes, my Lord."

I bowed to him as he left, then closed my door. When I looked at the desk on the wall at the head of my bed, there was a book of parchment, a quill, and some ink. I sat in the rough little wooden chair, and wrote every detail of the day's events in the first few pages. I curled up on the cruelly hard little bed, and covered up with the rough blanket. I barely slept that night. Before I knew it, Jordan had come in, and was shaking my shoulder to wake me up.

"The Queen wants to see you immediately."

The news startled me, and I shot up out of the bed. Jordan led me again to the grooming room. Again, he oiled me, and brushed my hair, pinning it back from my face. Then he led me to another room, and showed me how to walk to please her, and then he grabbed a paddle from a hook on the wall.

"Stay standing now, and grasp your ankles. I must paddle you to ready you for her. If you scream, I will have to gag you, and the Queen rather dislikes it when her slaves are gagged."

Before he even finished what he was saying, tears had begun to stream from my eyes and I choked through them to shakily reply with, "Yes, my Lord."

As I bent over, I felt terribly exposed, because I knew he could see how wet my core was. My legs were shoulder-width apart, and I knew I was spread open. The first crack of the paddle sang through my entire body when it took me by surprise. I bit down on my lower lip and whimpered.

My tiny little clit pulsed all the more with each hit, and my ass stung fiercely. I tasted something salty, and was surprised to find I was crying. When he finished, Jordan put the paddle back on the hook, and gently touched my shoulder. I stood upright, and instinctively lowered my eyes. Jordan wiped a tear from my face, and tasted it.

"Such sweet tears. But, why are you crying? You performed beautifully."

"I...I'm sorry, my Lord. I have never felt so exposed, so helpless, but at the same time, I know I willingly came into this. So it excites me, and I'm so hungry for release."

It was my own voice, but I still couldn't fathom that those words were coming from me. I broke into a fresh stream of tears.

"Don't fret, Alexis. We all go through it. Your ass is sweetly round, and your whimpers are delicious."

"Thank you, my Lord."

Jordan led me out of the room, and down to the Queen's sleeping chamber. She was a vision of loveliness, sitting at her vanity, a beautiful young slave brushing her long, midnight hair. I felt the sting of jealousy raise up in me, as I bowed to her.

"Very nicely done, Alexis. Now, come kneel next to me, so I can see you while I speak to you. Jordan, you may leave us."

Jordan and I responded simultaneously, "Yes, my Queen."

As Jordan left, I quickly went to kneel next to her. I deliberately stepped lightly, so my feet didn't make a sound on the stone floor. I made sure my wide, childbearing hips swayed with each step. My head held level with the floor. With my eyes lowered, I could see my round, pert breasts with their hard, pink nipples, rising and falling with each step. In one languid movement, I knelt next to her, my thighs spread wide, exposing my hungry sex to her, and I made sure to arch my back, pushing my breasts out as I rested my small hands on my milky white legs. I could feel her green eyes on me, even before she spoke.

"You learn well, little pet."

"Thank you, my Queen."

I could feel the heat in my cheeks and ears. I knew I was blushing. Tears fell down my face again.

"Why are you crying, pet?"

"I can't seem to stop myself from blushing, my Queen."

"It is very becoming of you, and I rather like it."

"Thank you, my Queen."

Another hot blush came over me. The Queen waved away the girl who had been brushing her hair.

"Now, Alexis, stand up. I want to see all of you."

"Yes, my Queen."

My voice sounded foreign to me. I stood, walked to the center of the room, and then did a bit of a pirouette, so I was facing her. Not sure of what position she wanted, I tipped one foot, slightly bending the knee, put the other foot back and flat on the cool marble floor, and locked my fingers on the back of my neck, below my hair, causing my back to arch once again.

"Very nicely done, Alexis. Were you taught that?"

"No, my Queen, it was instinct."

I could feel her smiling at me, as she walked around me. I bit my lower lip, and let out a soft, moaning whimper when she pinched my still burning buttocks. Then, she came round to the front of me, and touched my hot, wet core. Her fingers were cool, and I moaned a deep, throaty moan, and arched my back even further, biting hard on my lower lip. She let out a low chuckle.

"Very responsive. I knew you would be."

My voice trembled, "Thank you, my Queen."

"You ache to release that hunger, don't you, pet?"

"Yes, my Queen," my words moan from somewhere deep inside me.

"Have you ever been taken by a woman, Alexis?

"No, my Queen." My heart raced, my clit followed along with my heartbeat.

"BUZZ!" It was the intercom again.

"Yes, Harold?"

"Maria and Trina have returned, Miss Montgomery."

"Thank you, Harold. Send them up."

I got up from the chaise, and went into the bedroom. I could hear the girls giggling from the other room. I looked at the clock. 11:45. Well, at least they were punctual. I put on my orchid purple leather corset, and short, matching skirt. By the time I had finished dressing, pulling my hair back and doing my make-up, the girls were ready to go. I checked my watch. 12:15.

"Let's go, ladies. The limo will be here in 15 minutes."

"Ooo! A limo!"

Trina's squeal was jubilant. I led them both out to the elevator. I was relieved that I had a private elevator. If I didn't, we'd have never fit all of their bags in with us. When we got to the bottom, I dug out my sunglasses from my purse, and headed outside. The limo was already waiting. I had chosen Kyle as my driver when I first started "recruiting". He was still under contract, and I had never forgotten him from the castle. Now, he does it simply because he wants to, and he is handsomely paid for it.

As we walked up to the limo, he got out, opened the doors, waited for all of us to be seated, and closed the doors again. Of course, now, he was dressed in a tux with coattails. Hawaii may be laid back, but you can still get busted for indecent exposure. Kyle dutifully loaded all the bags into the trunk, and then climbed in the driver's seat. As we pulled away, I was pulled back into memories.

There I was, standing, quivering before this woman who was only powerful to me because I had willingly given that power to her. I could hear my heart thundering in my ears. I could feel every beat reverberate through my entire body. Her hot breath was on my ear now.

"What a shame. You will work hard to earn that, then, won't you?"

"Yes, my Queen," my voice was a pleading whimper.

" Follow me, pet."

Turning, I followed the Queen to the study I had just walked through the night before. With the windows open, the room was flooded with sunlight. This was very revealing for me. The night before, I had not seen the various whips and paddles about the room, because the candlelight here was dull. The Queen, dressed only in a sheer, silk, violet-colored nightgown that came just down to the tops of her knees, spun about on her toes to face me. I immediately lowered my eyes, the sweet, warm saltiness of my own tears lingering on my lips. The Queen snapped her fingers, and suddenly, two male slaves, their hungry organs at attention, emerged from the shadows and began spreading orchids around the room. I didn't understand what had come over me then, but as soon as they started dropping the flowers, I dropped to my knees, and retrieved three of them in my teeth. I crawled to her feet, and knelt up, making sure to spread my thighs wide, my breasts heaving with my deep breathing, as I arched my back, and turned my face up to her, offering the blooms. I smiled to myself when I saw the momentary shock on her face.

"Very nicely done, Alexis."

She bent down and grasped a handful of my hair, pulling my head back further yet. I closed my eyes, a moan rising from me, full of a sensuality that I didn't even know existed within me. She took the orchids from my mouth, then pressed her lips to mine. My breath went out of me, and I felt that I may drown in her kiss.

"Now, how could I punish such an eager little slave?"

She asked it in a tone akin to the way a mother would ask a child. I didn't know what to do, so I knelt there in silence. She let go of my hair and sat in a nearby chair. Impulsively, I scurried out into the room, and used my teeth to collect three more of the blooms, and brought them to her, laying them at her feet, before hurrying away to collect more. Once I had repeated this until all the orchids were piled around her feet, I placed dozens of gentle kisses, on her bare toes. With a small tug on my hair, she stopped the kisses, and made me kneel up, tilting my head back.

"I can see that you will require very little training, pet." Her warm voice washed over me.

"Thank you, my Queen."

"You are already eager to please. I quite like that. You shall still have to learn how to cook and clean without the use of gas or electricity. For now, you are excused. I shall certainly call for you, if I should desire your company again."

"Thank you, my Queen."

She released my hair, and I fervently kissed her bare feet again. Then, I felt Jordan's strong hand on my shoulder. I rose, and followed him to the large, open kitchen just past the dining room.

The moment we entered the kitchen, I could smell the sweet aroma of the wood stove, and I saw many slaves there, hard at work. Jordan ushered me on, through to the gardens. As we walked, he spoke very quickly about how I would be trained in all of the tasks I saw the others doing. We even passed a sewing room where slaves were making and repairing clothes, another where fabrics were being woven and dyed, and, of course, every task being done by willing, naked slaves.

Jordan eventually took me back to my quarters. He explained to me that each section he had shown me had a "head slave" who would train me in how things were to be done.

"I understand that this is all a bit much to take in all at once, but there must be something special about you. The Queen has never demanded to see a slave on their first day here."

I gasped at this. Jordan's eyes went soft as he looked me up and down. I noticed a bulge forming in his pants. He sighed.

"You are quite the lovely morsel."

I blushed. "Thank you, my Lord."

Before I could understand what was happening, Jordan had crossed the room in his long, easy strides. and he picked me up, kissing me roughly. He tenderly lowered me to the bed, and I looked up at him, wild surprise in my eyes.

"Won't we get in trouble?"

My voice quivered as I felt his hard organ pressing through the cloth of his tight pants, touching my tortured clit.

"Only if you make too much noise, my sweet."

Then he kissed me hard again, and I couldn't help lifting my hips. He pulled his shirt off, and tossed it aside. His muscles were chiseled, his chest perfectly bare as he bent and kissed me again our tongues doing a wild dance around each other as my hips began to snap wildly below him. He lifted himself off of me.

"Not yet, my sweet. I want to feel you come on me."

I whimpered and writhed on the small bed, as I watched him swiftly remove his pants and boxers in one quick movement. His cock was long, and so incredibly hard as it popped out of his clothes. The sight of it made me moan, and my fingers clenched the blanket at my sides. I found myself wanting to suckle it and taste it.

Without thinking, I sat up, licking my lips and moved to the edge of the bed. I wrapped my arms around his waist, and I gently ran my wet tongue from the base of his hard cock to the tip. I felt him shudder in my arms. His organ was so salty sweet in my mouth, it made me want more. Looking up at him, my eyes reflecting my base, animal desire to him, I took the whole of his long shaft into my mouth, swallowing against it, as the head nudged against the back of my throat. I sucked on his cock as I moved my mouth up and down the length of it, my tongue moving in slow circles until I found that tender spot just below the head. I flicked my tongue here, and he gave off a low, guttural growl. Half frightened, half excited, I sucked harder and faster, flicking my tongue along the shaft of his hard organ, my hot mouth watering every time it pushed against my throat. I found myself moaning with the pleasure of it.

Suddenly, I felt a vibrating at my side. My cell phone, ripping me back to reality again. I looked at the caller ID. It was Jordan.

“Yes?”

“Are you on your way to the airport?” His voice sounded concerned.

“Yes, we are. Why?”

“I’m just worried. You know, I still care about you.”

“I know, Jordan. You also know why we can’t be together. We both have a hard time concentrating on our jobs when we are together.”

“I know. I know. Well, I’ll be here when you get here.”

“I will see you soon, Jordan.”

The line went dead. Trina and Maria just stared at me for a moment, and then went back to their excited, idle prattle. The freeway was packed, and it would be at least another hour or so before we got to the airport. I sat back in my seat, and closed my eyes, drifting back.

Jordan took a step back from me, his hard cock withdrawing from my mouth. He grasped both of my wrists in one hand, and laid me back on the bed, pinning my wrists above me. Then I felt his hard organ thrust into that hungry little mouth at my core. I moaned behind clenched teeth, and then I felt his fingers rubbing my sore, throbbing clit. It was too much. My body shook with my moans of pleasure. I heard Jordan groan above me, and felt him pull out, and his hot passion spilled all over my taut belly and heaving, round breasts.

Jordan quickly dismounted me, and got dressed. When he was finished, he motioned me to follow him again. In an instant, we had gone from secret lovers, back to groom and slave. The abruptness of it all was unnerving to me, and I found myself crying silent tears as we went to the grooming room. Jordan bathed me and oiled me as he had done before, then ushered me back to my quarters.

A slight jerking motion woke me. The limo had come to a stop at the airport. Kyle opened the doors, and the girls and I stepped out. As Kyle gathered the bags from the trunk, my phone rang again. Jordan.

“We’re here, Jordan.”

“Should I meet you at baggage check, or stay here at the gate?”

“Just stay there, Jordan.”

As I closed the phone, I couldn’t help but think that perhaps Jordan would be better suited as a slave. I chuckled to myself at that thought, and guided the girls inside. Honolulu International Airport was busy, as usual, and easy to get lost in. We made our way through to the VIP baggage check, presented our bags, got our tickets and proceeded to the security check. Kyle went back to the limo. As soon as we were through security, Jordan was waiting. I introduced everyone.

“Jordan, this is Maria and Trina. Maria, Trina, Jordan.”

They all shook hands, and I led the way to the gate. We all boarded the plane, and were greeted by the hired stewardesses that served on the flights in my Queen’s private jet. As usual, they were way too happy and overtly bubbly. It made me want to get sick. Once we were all seated, and Maria and Trina had their drinks, the pilot took off. I flew away to earlier days.

Over the course of the next few days, I was trained in manners, positions and chores. My journal entries were as detailed as they could be. Of course, I didn’t dare include the secret indulgence Jordan and I had shared. When it came time for the Queen and I to go over my journal, I didn’t even realize that an entire week had gone by. I knelt quietly at her feet as she read.

“This is all very good, pet. I am glad to see that you are blossoming through your service here.”

“Thank you, my Queen. I have learned much about myself in just the past week. My service here will no doubt continue to open my mind.”

“Good. Good. Tomorrow night, you will serve food and drink at the dinner party I am throwing. I expect you to be as near to flawless as possible.”

“Yes, my Queen.” My heart thundered in my ears. I almost didn’t hear the next thing she said.

“You are excused now, pet, to continue your training.”

“Thank you, my Queen.”

I bent forward, kissed her bare feet, then rose up and left the study. I was scheduled to be in dance training. I rushed through the winding corridors, bowing to each of the grooms as they passed, and found the ballroom.

In the center of the room stood a lovely woman. She was dressed like an East Indian harem girl. She had sleeves on her arms that were held in place with bands at the biceps and wrists. The top she wore was strapless, but held her rounded breasts perfectly in place, and it had a gold design that swirled. The pants were long, but sheer, and puffed at the ankles. From the wrists, nipples, hips and ankles, hung little golden medallions that tinkled when she moved. The entire outfit, with the exceptions of the trim and coins was a delicious shade of purple. Quite like a plum.

She turned her head, and looked at me. Her luxurious black hair hung mostly fee down her back, with little braids in seemingly random places throughout it. These braids were entwined with gold ribbons, and in her hair were well placed jewels that glinted in the torchlight. She wore a lot of make up, and there was a golden shimmer to her skin. Her face was exotic. Her eyes, almond-shaped, and deep brown. Her brows were painted black, and her lips deep red. Tiny jewels were in her eyelashes. Her eyes were heavily lined with black liner, and they were heavily painted with shimmering purple and silver shadow. She motioned me into the room.

I walked in, then dropped to my knees, to kiss her feet. Her toes and fingers were painted the color of dried blood. She laughed.

“I am no Lady, or Mistress. I’m a slave, like you. I just happen to be the best dancer here. My name is Aiyana.”

“I’m Alexis.” As I stood, I looked into her dark chocolate colored eyes.

“Well, let’s begin.” She smiled, and her perfect white teethe were hardly noticeable through the light in her face.

Over the next several hours, she taught me how to dance in the way belly dancers from the East do. I already had grace and flexibility because my parents put me through ballet classes until I graduated high school. I had the opportunity to go to Juilliard, but turned it down. I didn’t want dancing to become my life.

I took to belly dancing rather quickly and easily. Next, Aiyana outfitted me in clothing similar to her own. She told me to keep these garments in my quarters. I thanked her, and went back to my little room.

Throughout the rest of the day, I was taught how to properly serve food and drink. We had to balance the trays on three fingers as we went from room to room, but when we got to the Lord or Lady we were serving, we had to kneel, our legs apart, and bow our heads as we lifted the tray to them. There was much laughter and silliness when we practiced on each other.

When darkness began to fall, I was taught to light the torches and candles. I only burned my hand once. It didn’t blister, so I continued working. Every time a groom passed by, they would pat my bottom, or stroke a breast. I was constantly reminded of my nakedness. Especially when it was a female groom.

When the torch lighting was finished, it was time to serve the Queen her dinner. Many of us lined up, to see whom she would choose to serve her meal. I felt a hot stab jealousy when she chose the short-limbed, fragile red-head , Jennifer, to be the one. The rest of us set to work making her dinner and ours. Jennifer giggled and wagged her rump every time she came into the kitchen and left again.

Every time she repeated this little ritual, I felt myself growing angrier and angrier. After dinner, we were all permitted to go out into the garden. Jennifer continued her wiggling and giggling. Finally, I just couldn’t stand it any more. I flew across the garden at her, and before she even knew I was coming, I had tackled her to the ground. I don’t really remember much after that. The next thing I knew, Jordan was pulling me by the hair, to a room I had never been to before. I kicked and screamed with all my might, but I couldn’t escape him. Before I understood what was happening, I was being strapped to a Saint Andrew’s cross with my back to the room. Jordan came up close and whispered in my ear.

“What did you do? Jennifer will be in the infirmary for a week!”

Then, I felt the first smack of the paddle. I cried out. Jordan promptly gagged me, and then I felt another wallop. I moaned, and, despite myself, I felt my own fluids on my inner thigh. My ass was bouncing, my hips rocking with every blow. I felt my nipples hardening, too. Tears spilled in rivers down my face. I heard someone come into the room. When I heard the Queen’s voice telling Jordan to leave us, I felt like I couldn’t breathe.

I was jarred a bit, and the Captain’s voice came over the intercom.

“Now landing at Isla Castilla. Thank you all for flying and enjoy your stay.”

As we left the plane, our bags were taken up to the castle, and we all got into another limo, and went for the short, ten minute ride to the castle. Once we arrived, I guided the girls to the dining room, where the Queen greeted them, then I went to my private room. I laid down on my soft bed, and drifted to sleep, dreaming of days gone by.

I felt a whip lash across my bottom, and I couldn’t help but sway my hips. My whole body seared with heat. My breasts felt heavy, my breathing came in short, sobbing gasps. I felt the lips of my hot sex thickening, my clitoris pulsating. She lashed at my buttocks, my thighs, even my back.

I was drenched with sweat and tears. Suddenly, it stopped. I didn’t hear the whooshing of the whip or the slap as it grabbed at my skin. She came very close to me, and I felt her cool hand on the throbbing cheeks of my ass. My heart thundered in my ears, and I heard my own ragged, sobbing breaths.

“You won’t be starting fights again, will you, pet?”

All I could do was whimper and shake my head. Then she took the gag out of my mouth, and posed her next question.

“Why did you do it?”

My voice shook with sobs, “I…I was jealous. And she kept wriggling that pert little ass and giggling like she was better than the rest of us. I wanted to serve you!”

I bit down on my lower lip, and a fresh rain of tears washed down my face. I felt her releasing the manacles at my wrists and ankles. I would have collapsed to the floor if she hadn’t caught me in her lush, strong arms. She lifted me, my head cradled in her left arm, my hair falling below me. My knees were bent over her right arm as she carried me. I closed my eyes. I couldn’t bear to look up, and see disappointment in her serene eyes.

“You all wanted to serve me, pet. But that’s no reason to start a fight. If I chose only one of you to serve me every night, that wouldn’t be fair to the rest of you, now would it?”

“No, my Queen.”

Although my tears were dried, my voice was still shaking. I must have fallen asleep in her arms, because when I woke up, I was in her giant bed, and she had her head propped up on her hand. She used the other hand to wipe the hair out of my face, and she smiled down at me.

“I understand why you did what you did to Jennifer. Frankly, I’m quite flattered.”

I blushed. The thought occurred to me that I had been blushing a lot in the last few days. I closed my eyes again. I closed my eyes again. Suddenly, I felt her lips on my cheek, then my eyelids, and the other cheek. I looked up at her, biting my lower lip.

“That is such a lovely habit of yours. Do I make you nervous?”

“Yes, my Queen.” My voice was just above a whisper.

She kissed me now, her tongue parting my lips. I opened my mouth to her, and returned her kiss. Our tongues dancing around each other as I felt her delicately soft hand slide up my thigh. Her manicured, French cut fingernails lightly scratched my skin. My hips lifted from the bed, and my back arched. I could feel my nipples hardening as her fingers and nails continued their trail up my side. I felt her hand rest on my breast. She began to kiss down my neck, now. My mouth made a few small motions as if her lips were still there, but I kept my hands above my head, wrists crossed.

She began to gently massage my breast as she caressed my shoulder and then my neck again. Her nails dug into my sensitive flesh, and I gave an open-mouthed moan. I felt her warm, moist lips close around my nipple, and my back arched then her tongue flicked over its tip. She mounted me, and I saw her rounded breasts hanging above me. She moved her body down mine, the smooth skin of her belly pressing against my pulsing clit as she suckled and toyed with one nipple, the other being pinched and flicked in her nails. The moans came out of me, long and low.

She looked up at me, and I nearly drowned in the depth of her eyes. Then, she kissed between my breasts, gently dragging her lips to the other breast and suckling it, while pinching the moist nipple on the other side. I moaned and writhed beneath her, my whispers coming over and over again.

“My queen…My Queen…My Queen.”

She suddenly smiled up at me, then traced a line down my body with her tongue. Over my abs, past my belly button, then to my hips, gently nipping and licking each one. She kissed on my thighs, biting them a little. The whole time, my body was writhing, my back arching and falling again. I lifted my hips to her. She kissed and sucked on my hungry clit and it was almost too much to bear.

Then, I saw her dip her fingers into a small jar on the end table. With one hand, she plunged two fingers into my hot, wet sex. With the other, she gently pried open my anus, and inserted two fingers there, too. My eyes opened wide with surprise, and I gasped. I never thought I would enjoy penetration there, but without so much as a second thought, I was riding her fingers, my juices flowing out of me as I screamed with pleasure.

My entire body convulsed pleasantly as she withdrew her fingers. Without understanding why, I was crying. She rinsed her hands in a bowl of warm water that was sitting next to the jar with lubricant in it. Then she laid down next to me, and I rested my head on her chest, listening to her heart beat, my arm resting across her belly. Her voice came to me as if from the heavens.

“Are you alright, pet?”

“Yes, my Queen. Thank you.”

“But of course. I have wanted to take you from the moment I first saw you in the coffee shop.”

“You have?” I couldn’t hide the surprise in my voice.

“Yes.”

I settled contentedly. Gently, she guided my hand down her body, and I felt the wetness between her legs. It excited me, and I sucked gently on her earlobe, then kissed down her neck, working my fingers on her hard clitoris. Her body squirmed deliciously under me, as I sucked on each nipple, and traced the same line down her body that she had down mine.

When I got to the swollen peach at her core, I lapped up the juices, sucking and biting gently on the tender lips. She moaned so sweetly when my tongue darted along her sour anus. I plunged two fingers into her hot sex. Reaching into the same jar she did, I coated two fingers on the other hand in the lubricant, and, sucking her clit as I rolled my tongue around it, I plunged those two fingers into her.

She gasped, and her moans filled my ears like heavenly music. Flicking my tongue over her clit, sucking and nibbling it, I pumped both hands, delving into her from two orifices. As I pumped harder and faster, her moans got louder and louder. At last, she released her sweet cum onto my fingers with one, final, primal scream. As her body shook with pleasure, I withdrew my fingers. I rinsed my hands as she had done, and settled in with my head on her shoulder, and we slept.

My eyes fluttered open as I heard Lizette calling for me as if from afar.

“Mistress, the banquet starts in an hour.” She was always careful to make sure I was on time.

“Thank you, Lizette. Get my cocktail dress ready, I am going to the grooming room to have my make up done.” I couldn’t help but smile at her.

“Yes, Mistress.”

I got up and went through the familiar corridors to the grooming room. A young new groom was waiting there for me, so he could do as the Queen wished with my make up. When he finished, I thanked him, and went back to my quarters. Lizette, as always, was waiting for me when I got back. She helped me out of my boots, and undressed me, mostly using her teeth. She only used her delicate hands when it was necessary.

Lizette pulled my dress down over me, and helped me back into my boots. As I led her down the hall, Lizette looked a bit confused.

“Are you alright, my pet?” The expression on her face worried me.

“Yes, Mistress. I just worry sometimes that you might find some other slave here more desirable.” The look in her eyes was almost unbearable.

I took her arms in my hands and forced her back against a wall. I leaned in and whispered in her ear, “You are my slave. You are my only slave.”

Then I kissed her passionately. I pinioned her arms above her head, easily holding both wrists with one hand. With the other, I toyed with each of her nipples a bit, soaking up her moans. Her body arched and pressed against me. I released her hands and she locked her fingers on the back of her neck.

Lizette’s body was amazing. She was only slightly shorter than I am, and her long, red hair flowed in natural ringlets down her ivory back. Her eyes were a fierce sea-foam green. Her breasts were high and firm. The pink nipples had no areola, and that seemed to make them stand out all the more as they hardened at my touch. She had a thin waist, and a wonderfully round, pert ass. Perfect for a good, old-fashioned, over-the-knee spanking.

Keeping her pressed against the wall, I started to kiss down her neck. My left hand idly played with her right breast and nipple as my right hand traveled down her body. I lightly scratched over her belly, and basked in the shiver of pleasure and wanton desire that shot out of her. I wrapped my arm behind her, and squeezed her ass. Ohh the moans that got from her. Her hips rocked forward as I dragged my nails around her left thigh, then up her right.

I found her sex hot and wet. Ready for me. I laughed a low, pleased laugh, and whispered again, this time in a more sultry, yet still commanding voice, “Good girl. Ready for me, as always. You’re hungry for release, aren’t you, my little pet?”

Her voice shook with something between pleasure and torture, “Yes, Mistress.”

“Mmm. I like that.”

I bit at her neck. My fingers rolled and flicked over her nipple as my other hand the outer lips of her steaming core. I hooked my middle finger just inside the tight wetness, and trailed the sweet juices up to the hardened kernel that pulsed beneath my touch. I felt her warm breath against my ear as she whimpered and squirmed so nicely. I continued the wet little kisses on her neck, occasionally suckling on her earlobe as I worked her clit and her nipple in alternating rhythms. As I felt her getting closer and closer to climax, I released her nipple, and pulled back on her hair. Suddenly, intending to surprise her, I rammed three fingers into her tight, hot wetness. She bit back a scream of pleasure. I smiled to myself and continued to ram her, going harder and faster, then slacking just a bit, just to hear her exasperated, pleading whimpers.

Finally, I was ready to feel her come. With my voice almost at a growl, I whispered, “Come,” as I drove my fingers in and out of her, matching the snapping rhythm of her hips. When her body went nearly limp, and quite still, I pulled my hand back, and sucked her pleasure off my fingers.

I held her for a moment, letting her little sighs take me back. When I woke in the Queen’s bed, she was already dressed again, and sitting at her vanity. I quickly got up, and found the brush there. As I began to brush her hair, I started humming. I saw her smile in the mirror.

“You enjoy serving me. It is good to see that you have no shame in showing that.”

I could only smile to myself as I continued my work. When I came around to the front her, to return the brush to the vanity, she shifted her chair back and snapped her fingers, pointing at the floor. I knelt there, facing her. As she grabbed the brush from the vanity, I realized what she intended to do, and turned my back to her. Gently, she brushed my hair, and rearranged the pins so they were back in place. When she finished, I turned and faced her again, my legs, as always when I knelt before her, were open, and my back arched, eyes lowered, hands palm up on my thighs. She smiled at me.

“I will not have you fighting with other slaves again. Understood?”

“Yes, my Queen.”

“Good, now go and get some rest. You have a busy day ahead of you tomorrow.”

“Yes, my Queen.”

When I left her room, Jordan was waiting for me. We went to the grooming chamber, where he bathed and oiled me again, and then I returned to my quarters. I did my journal entry, and went to bed. My dreams were filled with visions of what the next day would hold.

I came back to reality, and Lizette and I continued our walk to the banquet hall. Once we got there, I settled into my seat to the right of the Queen, and waited for Lizette to bring my glass of Sangria. As I waited, I listened to the din of chatter around me. The Queen’s dinner parties were never small. I found that out quickly enough during my own service here.

Jordan woke me around mid afternoon. We went to the grooming chamber, and he silently set to work on my hair first. He used a warmed metal rod to create ringlets in my hair. This was an extremely tedious process.

“Jordan?”

“Yes?”

“What will I be doing tonight? Will I only be serving the Queen? How many people will be there? Do they all know that she keeps her slaves naked?”

“Slow down, slow down,” he sort of laughed as he spoke, “You’ll be serving food and drink. At first, yes, it will only be to the Queen. I don’t know for sure how many people will be there. If they ask, she may well let them have you serve them. Yes, all of them know she keeps her slaves naked.”

I let all of this sink in for a moment. I imagined myself serving the Queen. I pictured myself impressing her guests so they were all fighting over who I would serve next. I smiled to myself. I could almost hear their voices around me.

“Don’t you agree, Alexis?” The Queen’s voice addressing me brought me back to the night’s events.

“My apologies, my Queen, I was lost in thought. What was the question?”

“In doing service here, all my slaves are vastly enhanced, for the best.”

“Oh, most definitely, my Queen. I know I was.”

“Mmm. I agree.”

I smiled and sipped the Sangria Lizette had brought me. The smell of it took me back.

Jordan finished my hair and make up, and now we were on our way to the banquet hall. My heart felt like it was lodged in my throat, and my entire body felt like it was pulsating right along with my heart. Jordan led me around to the back entrance of the kitchen. He showed me which dishes were the Queen’s, and as he showed me each one, I inspected it for dirt , chips, and anything that might be potentially harmful or displeasing to the Queen. I filled her goblet with wine, then started to move to the door.

My heart skipped a beat, then I nodded to the two girls waiting by the door. When they opened it, I was nearly blinded by all the bright candle light and chandeliers. I blinked a moment, then I saw her. She was somehow more beautiful than I had remembered. I swallowed hard, took a deep breath, and stepped into the room.

I was walking on the balls of my toes, making sure to arch my back. My nipples almost instantly hardened when I left the warmth of the kitchen and came into the vast, cool banquet hall. The marble floor felt good on my toes. I rocked my hips intentionally side to side with each step, even swiveling them a bit. I held my head high, but lowered my eyes. My vision blurred a bit through the lowered lashes, but she was still a stunning sight to behold. As I neared her, I spun about in a series of chaînés turns, not spilling a drop of the wine before I melted to my knees, spreading my thighs wide so she could see my heated loins as I lifted the vessel to her, lowering my head between outstretched arms. My dark hair came in cascading ringlets to frame my face.

My pulse was deafening in the silence. Them as if in a dream, I heard clapping from all around the room. I was suddenly grateful beyond all belief that my hair was covering my face, as I felt my cheeks heat with blush.

The Queen took the goblet from me, and I put my hands on my thighs and lifted my head, but kept my eyes lowered. Her voice rose above the applause.

“This, Lords and Ladies, is Alexis. This is only her third day here. You see the grace, the dignity, and the confidence with which she serves. I, and my teams of teachers, grooms and other slaves, can teach your pets the same! So what say you?”

The applause was deafening. The Queen patted the top of my head, and I went to the kitchen again. When I came in, there was nothing but jealousy and animosity to greet me. I didn’t understand it. I had done well. Why wouldn’t they be happy for me? I continued to serve the Queen the rest of her meal in much the same manner. I made sure to alternate the spins a bit, but everything else was the same. The other slaves that were serving the Lords and Ladies kept shooting mean glances at me all evening.

When the feast was finished, it was time for the entertainment. Aiyana had put together a fabulous show with several other slaves. So now it was our turn to eat. I took my plate to one of the picnic tables outside, and sat down to eat. No sooner than I had finished my first bite, I found myself tackled to the ground. I screamed. A hand clamped over my mouth, and I was knocked unconscious.

“Mistress?” Lizette was at my feet, holding up a plate of food. I smiled at her and took the plate.

“Go and get yourself some food, Lizette. I will come and get you when I have finished eating.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

As I ate, I got lost in thought again. When I woke, I was in the infirmary wing. I looked around, and found that I was alone. I started to sit up and found that I couldn’t because I was strapped to the bed. I groaned and laid back. I slipped in and out of consciousness for a long while.

Finally, around dark, I woke again. I was no longer restrained, and I sat up. Rubbing the back of my head tenderly, I winced when I found a bump there. As I came to my senses, I realized I was aching all over. I winced with each movement as I started to stand. I finally got on my feet, and tenderly moved to a window. Looking out, I could see the massive gardens.

“Alexis?” I nearly jumped out of my skin when I heard Jordan’s voice behind me.

“What happened to me, my Lord?”

The look on his face was one of genuine concern. “There were several slaves who felt you were just trying to show off and show them up. They jumped you, and beat you pretty severely. You have bruised ribs, a sprained ankle, and a severe concussion. The Queen’s furious. She’s decided that you will be accompanied at all times. Now, rest. You need it. Now that you’re able to maintain consciousness, Lizbeth will be bringing your meals to you and Irina will continue taking care of you until you’re well enough to return to your duties. I will be checking on you occasionally, myself.”

Jordan secretly kissed my shoulder, and left. For the next few days, I was brought three square meals a day, and Irina helped me through physical therapy. One day, as Irina and I were doing our little exercises, the Queen came into the room. She just stood in the doorway and watched. I looked up at her, and smiled feebly. Her brows knit into a frown and she seemed on the verge of tears. She turned, and left the room.

A couple days after that, I was finally ready to go back to my regular duties. Jordan came to the infirmary, and took me to the Queen’s bedchamber. I knelt before her, my form perfect. At first, she didn’t look at me.

“You did nothing wrong, my pet. In fact, you were magnificent. I want you to be the head slave in charge of training the others on how to serve, and share the position of head slave in charge of teaching dance. Do you think you can handle that?”

I was too flabbergasted at first to respond. I opened my mouth, started to say something, and closed it again. I simply didn’t know what to say. Finally, I was able to form words.

“I am honored, my Queen. I will certainly do my best to make you proud.”

I felt her smile at me, and then I was coaxed by Jordan to follow him. I didn’t understand why the Queen was so emotional about this. Maybe I would never understand it. I just followed Jordan.

The next weeks were exhausting, but fun. During the days, I would teach both men and women to dance, alongside Aiyana. At night, we would all practice serving each other among the picnic tables in the yard behind the kitchen. There was a lot of giggling at first, but when I was given a whip to use when they were out of line, that all changed rather quickly.

Once, during the lessons, one of the young men I was instructing intentionally tripped another young man. I immediately had Jordan and another groom up-end him, and I whipped him until welts began to show on his back and bottom. I didn’t have many disciplinary problems after that.

Weeks went by. A dance performance here, a banquet there. New slaves in, and more experienced slaves leaving. Jordan was both my groom and Kyle’s. Often, while I was teaching, Jordan would leave the room for an hour at a time. Once, when this happened, it was during a portion of dance where Aiyana’s talents were needed more than mine, so I followed him. What I saw when I followed him, made me so angry, I began to shake.

“Alexis?” The Queen’s voice startled me back to the banquet at hand.

“Yes, my Queen?”

“Alexis, go and get some rest.”

“Yes, my Queen. Thank you.”

I stood, bowed to the Queen, and the others around the table, and went to get Lizette. As soon as she saw me in the doorway, Lizette smiled, said her goodbyes, and followed me up to my room. Once inside, she again helped me out of my boots, then out of my dress. I laid back on the bed, stretching my naked, sore muscles over the soft, 5,000 thread-count Egyptian cotton sheets. Lizette snuggled into me, and I absent-mindedly played with her hair, as I floated back to days gone by.

I watched Jordan go into Kyle’s quarters. He left the door slightly cracked, so I snuck up to it, and peered inside. Jordan and Kyle were kissing, and Kyle was undressing Jordan rather rapidly. It was like watching a train wreck, or a murder. I didn’t want to be seeing this, but I couldn’t stop watching.

Jordan, roughly turned Kyle around, and made him bend over at the waist. Kyle’s large hands sunk into the bed, his biceps tensing and flexing under his own weight. Every muscle in his back seemed to ripple. Jordan grasped Kyle’s ass, and spread the cheeks. The pink anus contracted and released. Then, I watched as Jordan, pulling Kyle’s hair ‘til his back arched, began rubbing the tip of his hardened cock on the tiny opening there. Kyle was moaning, and lifting his hips in supplication.

Jordan rammed himself inside Kyle and grasped his hips. I watched as Kyle muffled his moans and cries behind clenched teeth, his own penis hard, and straight as a rod. Jordan was panting, and riding Kyle harder and faster. I could hear the steady rhythm of Jordan’s belly meeting with Kyle’s ass. Jordan’s rounded cheeks were flexing tightly as he took Kyle.

When Jordan finally finished, with a low, guttural moan, he lay on the bed, and, as Kyle mounted him, Jordan’s knees were at Kyle’s shoulders. Kyle rode Jordan, both of them grunting and moaning in rhythm with the wild, snapping thrusts of Kyle’s hips. Finally, red-faced, Kyle let out his passion.

When Jordan got up to get dressed again, I quickly ran back to the dance hall. I was out of breath and crying when I got there. A few minutes later, Jordan came back to the dance hall. We walked in silence back to my quarters. Jordan could see a change in me.

“Are you alright, Alexis?”

I burst into tears again, and began screaming at him, “Ok?! Am I ok?! You’ve been leaving me to my own devices for hours at a time, just so you could go fudge packing with some twinkie, and you want to know if I’m ok?! You’ve got some nerve, Jordan! I thought I was special to you! Apparently not special enough, though, if you feel the need to sleep with the fucking bell boy!!!”

His face was filled with shock when he replied, “Alexis! You are special to me!” I could tell he was doing everything he could to keep his composure as he went on, “ I’m shocked that you spied on me, and even more shocked that you’re so jealous. Kyle and I have only done this recently and only with the Queen’s permission. My work doesn’t give me time to go and look for a boyfriend or girlfriend. The Queen knew about you and I the night it happened. I told her. We have her blessing. You are the only female I am sleeping with, and Kyle is the only male I’m sleeping with.”

I just looked at him and blinked. It seemed the silence between us would stretch forever. I don’t understand to this day what came over me, but I threw myself into his arms, and covered his face in kisses. He picked me up in his powerful arms, and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He backed me up against a wall, and opened his pants. My pleasure had already evidenced between my legs. He pumped hard into me, and I stifled a scream of sheer ecstasy behind clenched teeth. We came together as he slammed his hot cock into my tight, wet sex.

That night, I slept better than I had in weeks. The next couple of weeks were reasonably peaceful. Jordan and I would make love every chance we got, and my pupils had begun to adore me.

One night, I did something that nearly got me exiled from the Island forever. The Queen was having her yearly winter ball. Of course, all the slaves had to be on hand and serving if they weren’t cooking or cleaning in the kitchen. There were close to two hundred guests.

I hadn’t been given over to any of her guests up to this point and really didn’t expect to be. To my horror, Jordan came to me during the ball, and said I was to be “loaned out” to one of her male guests. I knew I couldn’t refuse.

As if in a dream, I followed Jordan to the baths, and stayed very still as he bathed and adorned me according to this new Master’s wishes. As he did this, he talked to me.

“Lord Gabriel is one of the Queen’s closest friends. He comes to the winter ball every year, and every year, he picks one slave that he finds particularly attractive, and he sleeps with her. If he finds any faults in her, they are reported to the Queen. If not, then that slave has the option of ending her contract that night.”

All of this threw me for quite the loop. I just sat there, stunned, as Jordan put on the finishing touches. He led me to a part of the castle I had never been to before. We came to a room with a blood-red door. Jordan opened the door, and pointed to the four-poster bed against the far wall.

“Wrap yourself around the post at the foot of the bed, furthest from the wall. I’m going to start some music, and you should dance on that post as if it was a pole, and keep doing that until he comes in, and instructs you otherwise.”

Dumbfounded, I just nodded, and positioned myself on the pole. As Jordan went to get the harpist, I clung to the post and cleared my head. When the musician arrived, Jordan patted me gently on the hip, and left the room. As the slow sounds came from the harp, I began to dance, clinging to the post, grinding my hips against it.

Now and then, for flare, I would hold on with my right hand and my left knee, and swing out, then pull myself up again. Despite my nervousness, my core was hot and wet with anticipation, the little nodule there creating a rhythm for the music. My nipples were hard as stones.

By the time Lord Gabriel came into the room, my body was glistening with sweat. I could feel myself blushing as he approached the bed, and looked me up and down. I felt like a piece of meat at a market. He dismissed the harpist with a wave of his hand. When he spoke, his voice was a low rumble.

“Stop. Stand on the floor, and present yourself to me.”

I could barely hear my own voice over the roaring pulse in my ears.

“Yes, my Lord.”

I dismounted the post, and lightly jumped to the floor from the tall bed. I assumed the same display position that I did for the Queen every week when we went over my journal entries. I arched my back, almost painfully as I extended my right leg, pointing my toes down, my knee slightly bent. My weight rested back onto my left foot. My breasts nearly jutted out from my chest as I tilted my head up, and lowered my eyes, forcing my hips back, my rounded ass presented for his appraisal.

As he circled me, looking me over, I began to feel a great source of uneasiness sweep over me. When he pinched and toyed with my nipples and buttocks, I held back a whimper. Then he pinched my throbbing clit. I bit down on my lower lip. I don’t know why my mind went into survival mode, but I began going over the terms of my contract in my head.

I kept thinking to myself, “He can’t cause me any real harm. H can’t hurt me permanently. He can’t use me as an ashtray or a toilet, or anything like that. He can’t cause me any real harm.”

His gravelly voice interrupted my thoughts. “Lay down on the bed on your back.”

My voice was small. “Yes, my Lord.”

I moved to the bed, making sure to keep up the sexy, confident, graceful façade. As I climbed up on the bed, I made sure to give him a good look at my glistening sex, and then I lay on my back, my arms above my head, wrists crossed. As he undressed, I closed my eyes and slid my hands beneath the pillows. I hid my expression when my fingers trailed over something metal. As I felt along it, I realized it was a dagger. I grasped it, and remained otherwise still. Lord Gabriel couldn’t tell what had just happened.

As he mounted me, I could see a glint of evil in his eyes, and my instinctual feeling of self-preservation was heightened. Before I fully knew what was happening, he was choking me. I couldn’t breath, and then he shoved his giant cock into me, and began choking me even harder. I felt myself losing consciousness and I panicked. I drew the dagger out with lightning quickness, and stabbed him in the groin area. I heard him scream, and felt him fall off of me.

Coughing, and gasping for air, I scrambled out from under him, and ran for the door. I burst from the room, and ran to my quarters. When I reached the bed, I looked down at myself and realized that I must have hit his femoral artery, because the arterial spray had covered me in his blood. I hadn’t noticed it in my panic. Before I could even think about going to wash up, Jordan burst into my quarters, and pushed me to the ground. He bound my wrists and ankles together, and carried me directly to the Queen in her chambers. The whole time, he was utterly silent. It was worse than if he had yelled at me. When I tried to speak, he put me down, gagged me, then threw me up onto his shoulder again, and continued on our way to the Queen’s chamber. I was hysterical with tears.

By the time we reached the Queen’s quarters, I simply couldn’t cry anymore. Jordan set me down on my side, on the marble floor. I turned my head, not wanting to look at the Queen. I made sure my hair fell over my face. Her voice burned with an icy chill.

“You assaulted one of my most honored guests with a weapon. He’ll make it, but barely. This is so far beyond a punishment, I can only think it suitable to banish you from my island forever. Do you have anything to say for yourself, Alexis?”

Jordan took the gag from my mouth and, without a word, I tilted my head back, showing the bruises on my neck that had already begun to darken. She looked at them for a moment. Then, in that same, chilling voice, “How did this happen?”

“He was choking me, my Queen.” My words came slow, my breath a shallow wheeze, “I found the dagger under a pillow. When I felt myself starting to pass out, I acted purely on survival instinct. I did it out of self-preservation, my Queen.”

I boldly looked directly at her now. The shock was written all over her face. She made a motion at Jordan, who untied me. As he did, she began pacing. Her tone changed to one of pensiveness and concern.

“Gabriel is one of my best clients. I can’t simply send him away. You are one of my best slaves. I can’t afford to send you away. But, what to do? I can’t keep you as a slave, because the others will never trust me again.”

She was silent for a long moment. I could hear my breathing and my heartbeat felt like the flapping of a hummingbird’s wings. Suddenly, she spun on her heels, and threw her hands up as if to surrender.

“Jordan, take Alexis, and clean her up. Console her in whatever way you see fit. I will deal with this in the morning. Until I call for her, she is not to leave that room.”

“Yes, my Queen.” Jordan’s voice was sad.

I stood, and being as stubborn as I am, followed him out of the Queen’s chambers, and to the baths. Jordan and I didn’t speak to each other the whole time he bathed me. When he finished, we went directly to my quarters. Again, silence the whole way. Once we got to my quarters, I sat at the desk, and began to write in my journal. My hand was visibly shaking as I tried to dip the quill into the ink. I spilled the ink bottle over onto the floor. The pool of black reminded me too well of the blood I’d spilt less than an hour ago. I couldn’t keep the brave face any longer.

I cried. Silent, glittering tears slid down my face. Jordan came over to me, lifted me from the chair and laid me on the bed. He went to the door, said something to someone on the other side, and closed it. As he lay down beside me, and wrapped his arms around me, he kissed the top of my head.

In a low, smooth whisper, he said, “It’s ok, now. No one can hurt you. I’m here. Irina will clean the ink off the floor. You’re safe now.”

I sank into a deep, fitful sleep. I still think I only slept out of sheer exhaustion. When I woke, it was mid afternoon. I was still in Jordan’s arms. I heard a humming, then the Queen appears, as if from thin air. I blinked, and sat up. Jordan woke up when I moved. I think the Queen saw my shock at her appearance.

“I have a transporter deep below the castle. I can go anywhere I like at any time. That’s not the main concern at the moment. Your contract with me is nearly over. I’ve come here with a proposition for you.”

I blinked again, and moved to the edge of the bed, and looked at her blankly.

“I want you to start recruiting people to come to the Island. I will provide you with housing in Hawaii, and all the money you need for clothing and day to day living.”

I could only blink again. Then she produced a paper and pen. I took the paper and read the new contract. It had no end date, but said that if, for any reason, I felt I couldn’t fulfill the three recruits per month quota, I could quit, wit a $10 million severance. I couldn’t believe it.

“You’re offering me all of this because I stabbed your client?”

“No, Alexis. I’m offering you this, because I know I can trust you and your instincts. Your incident with Gabriel proved that.”

I was shocked. “Thank you, my Queen.”

I signed the contract. Over the next several days, I readjusted to wearing clothes, and was given my own room in the castle. My first recruiting assignment came three months later. In the meantime, I also learned to blend with the Queen’s many guests.

When it came time for me to go on my first recruiting assignment, I was expecting to have to fly, so I packed, and made sure I was ready. To my surprise, the Queen took me to the transportation room instead of the air field.

“It’s almost like what you’ve seen on ‘Star Trek.’”, she explained, “You simply step on the pad, I’ll input the code for your destination pad, and ‘Beam me up, Scotty’ off you go.”

I laughed to myself, and stepped onto the pad, setting my bags down at my feet. I heard a hum, and the next thing I knew, I was standing in a bathroom, looking at a note on the mirror. The handwriting was unique and gorgeous. The note read:

Alexis,

Sorry about the cramped quarters of the arrival. The bathroom was the easiest place to disguise the pad. If you step out of the bathroom, I believe you should find your accommodations satisfactory. You’ll find a credit card on the vanity. It has no limit. Get yourself whatever you want or need. Your flight to Hollywood, your car, and hotel have already been arranged. I’ve already done all the paperwork to withdraw you from school. Your apartment in Trenton is taken care of as well. Thank you.

The Queen

I read the note three times over, then picked up my things and went to the bedroom. Sure enough, on the vanity, was a Visa Black card. I put my things away, and went to the kitchen. It was empty, so I decided to go out. I took the credit card, and changed into my classic little black dress. When I went to the elevator, I was surprised to find that it only went down. I was in the penthouse. I rode the elevator down to the ground floor. In the reception foyer, I saw an elderly gentlemen at the security desk.

“Hi. I’m Alexis Montgomery. I’ve just moved into the Penthouse. Where is the parking garage?”

He smiled and replied, “Yes, Miss Montgomery. We know who you are. Your car is waiting for you out front. We were signaled to get it when you activated the elevator.”

“Thank you…”

“My name is Harold, Miss Montgomery.”

“Thank you, Harold.”

I went through the glass double doors, and found that there was a limo waiting for me. A young woman held the door open as I climbed inside. When she got in, her voice was sweet as honey and shy as a morning glory when she asked, “Where to, Ma’am?”

“Is there anything good around here to eat?”

“Well, yes, Ma’am, of course. This is Hawaii.”

“Take me to your favorite place…” my voice trailed off because I didn’t know her name.

“My name is Lizette, Ma’am.”

“Very well, Lizette. Take me somewhere with good food and good service.”

“Right away, Ma’am.”

I sat back, and smiled to myself, as the car jolted to a start. We pulled up to a lovely little café and Lizette let me out of the car. When she started to get back in, I stopped her.

“Lizette?”

“Yes, Ma’am?”

“Come in and eat with me.”

“Seriously?”

“Of course.”

Lizette blushed, just like I used to. I chuckled to myself and went inside. While I waited for Lizette to park the car, I got us a table for two. When she sat down, Lizette couldn’t quit fidgeting.

“Are you uncomfortable?”

“No, Ma’am. Nervous.”

“I see. Why?”

Her cheeks turned rose pink again. “I don’t know, Ma’am. I suppose it’s because my employers have never asked me to dine with them before.”

“Ahh. Well, first thing’s first. Don’t call me ‘Ma’am’. My name is Alexis.”

“Alexis.” She whispered my name as if it were something reverent.

“Lizette, I have a bit of a proposition for you.”

“Ok.” I could hear the nervousness in her voice.

“If, within the next month, you start craving the same sense of self-confidence I have, then you’ll agree to go to an island where there’s a castle, and go through the training of pain and pleasure provided there, that will enrich your sense of self more than you could ever imagine. Have we got a deal?”

She thought for a moment, then nodded and shook my outstretched hand. “Deal.” Something in her voice said that she felt she was making a deal with the devil. Little did she know…

As the month went on, we would dine together each night, and occasionally shop or go to night clubs together. By the end of the month, I had gone to Hollywood, recruited to males and sent them and Lizette to the Island.

About six months later, I got a call from Jordan.

“Hello?”

“Alexis?”

“Yes?”

“It’s Jordan. I miss you, my sweet.”

“Jordan, don’t you still have Kyle there?”

“Well, yes. But I miss you.”

“There’s nothing I can do about that, Jordan. I can’t submit to you, and dominate them. I simply can’t.”

“I see.” I could hear the hurt in his voice.

“Jordan, I’m sorry, but you must understand.”

“I do. By the way, Kyle will be moving to Hawaii in six months.”

“Oh, wow. I’ll have to meet him at the airport. I’ll set it up with the Queen that he can be my driver. I want to check on Lizette, anyway.”

On my monthly trips back to the Island, I had been keeping tabs on Lizette and would request to have only her serve me. Six months later, instead of meeting Kyle at the airport, he simply made the transportation trip with me.

When we got back to Hawaii, we went and got Kyle all the necessities, and an apartment in the same building as mine. He started immediately as my driver. A couple months passed, and it was time for Lizette’s contract to end. She couldn’t bear to leave the Island, or to stop being in my service. After a bit of negotiating with the Queen, it was agreed that she could continue serving me at the castle when she wasn’t serving me in my home.

A couple of years have gone by since then. This last visit to the Island wasn’t much different than the others. After getting rest that night, we transported back to my penthouse. Lizette and I spent the whole day in bed.

This morning, I agreed to meet Jordan at a little café on the other side of Oahu. When I got there, Jordan met me at my car, in the alley next to the café. As I got out, I noticed that something wasn’t quite right with Jordan. He looked run down and exhausted. Like death warmed-over.

Before I understood what was happening, Jordan pulled out a gun and fired a round. I felt the cold heat of a bullet passing through my chest, then I saw Kyle pull a gun and shoot Jordan in the head as I fell to the ground. Now I’m laying here, feeling the life bleeding out of me, as the last few years of my life flash before my eyes. I hear the sirens now. They won’t make it in time.

I wonder what kind of adventures death will bring to me.

Copyright © 2011 AranaDarkwolf; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I usually don’t like when a story toggles back and forth between past and present, but it works well with this story. However, it did get a little confusing of which time it was about 2/3rds way through chapter 1. The end was unexpected that surprising fit.

 

 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..