Jump to content
    BDANR
  • Author
  • 1,366 Words
  • 3,245 Views
  • 17 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Night Before - 1. The Night Before

You looked ill. I could see the sickness reflected in your face when you woke up next to me on your queen size bed. There weren’t any words, just an urgent rush to the restroom. I laid there contemplating your reaction and thinking about the night before, staring at the ceiling and wondering how it got to this.

 

We met each other in that club. Liquor on our breaths, playful flirting. We danced, your hands on my ass and mine touching your face. My fingers brushed through your crew cut, jet black hair. You looked at me like I was the only one there. I told you I was studying at the university down the street. Your eyes lit up as though you were surprised. You told me you worked in an accounting firm and came to the club with friends. You made a point of saying you had your own room and that you wanted me all to yourself.

We poured out onto the streets, holding each other for dear life and laughing at our clumsiness. I mentioned that you’d be leaving your friends behind. You brushed it off without a second thought.

You hailed us a cab, fondled me in the back seat, and I couldn’t help noticing the driver glancing at us through the rear view mirror. I was self-conscious. You nibbling on my neck gave me goosebumps and chills. I giggled, avoiding the driver’s eyes.

You took us to your place, paid the driver, and led us inside your home: a two-story tan-colored home on the corner of 18th and Spruce. We went through the back door and I asked why not the front? You didn’t answer.

You shushed me as we came through the kitchen and we tiptoed inconspicuously to your bedroom. You paused with every squeak and shudder. Why the caution? No answer. You didn’t give many answers.

Your bedroom was filled with blue Christmas lights illuminating the room. Once you closed the door, you turned me around and stuck your tongue down my throat, removing my clothes. You dropped to the floor and blew me while I stood there above you. Your hand grabbed at my chest, and my head lifted towards the ceiling in ecstasy. Moans kept escaping me.

“Are all black guys this big?” You asked with a smile, while one of your hands held my cock. I laughed, but wished I hadn’t. You lifted yourself up and pushed me on the bed, continuing to go down on me. It didn’t take long before you pulled out the condom and lube. You removed your clothes, the blue lights in the background caressing your skin. I didn’t have to do anything as you got on top and led me inside you. A painful groan came from you at first, but then ecstasy quickly took hold of the two of us.

The sounds we made were no longer an issue. I let you take control. You knew exactly what to do as you rode me for all it was worth. I couldn’t stop looking at your face, your eyes closed tightly. Our climatic moment came, one of your hands on your cock and the other grabbing the bed sheets. My hands squeezed your thighs. We came at the same time, our breathing heavy. My hands caressed your skin, feeling the hair, the ridges, and bumps of imperfect skin. You looked at me then. You let out an unexpected laugh as you pulled yourself off me.

“What’s so funny?” I inquired.

“Its nothing,” you said quickly as you headed to the bathroom. I can’t remember what came after, only that I had passed out on your bed.

 

It’s morning now. A little hung over. You came back with a jacket and jeans on. Your face bore a tense frown.

“We have to go,” you said with an urgency in your voice. I lifted myself from the bed then and grabbed what I could find. When I told you I couldn’t find my socks, you told me to forget about them.

“We don’t have time,” you said curtly. Time for what, I wanted to say, but didn’t. I was used to not getting answers. I heard footsteps above us and I saw fear creep into your expression. It became clear that I wasn’t supposed to be here.

We headed to the bus stop in silence. I felt the balls of my feet brush against the bottom of my shoes and they burned with irritation. Gray clouds blanketed the sky. You had a hoodie and sunglasses on as if to block out what minimal sun was showing that day. We came to the stop and you looked at the time. You sucked your breath through your teeth.

“Your bus comes in thirty. Wanna wait here alone till it comes?”

My eyes wandered around, looking at my surroundings. This place wasn’t familiar.

“How come? Do you need to be somewhere?”

“I’m just tired. I barely got any sleep.”

I saw the tiredness of your eyes, but I was having a hard time understanding the coolness that came with them. The night before came to mind.

“Is there something wrong? You’ve been acting off.”

Your eyebrows arched under your sunglasses. You pulled them off and stuck them in the pocket of your jacket.

“Look, I’m tired alright? I don’t feel like being here.” After a long exhale of air, you then said, “Just so you know, this is the last time we can see each other.”

I jerked back in confusion. I stuttered, “Wh-what are you saying-”

“Can we drop this?”

I couldn’t read these feelings that seemed to come from this unknown place he wasn’t willing to expose to me.

“You can’t be serious,” I said.

I struggled to process a night that he tried desperately to forget. I held on so tightly to the good that came from being able to give each other pleasure that I didn’t recognize my own debasement. I secretly hoped it wasn’t the last time I would see him and I forgave him for his meanness.

I asked, “Can you tell me why?”

His response barely garnered much thought. “I don’t know where you’ve been or where you come from, but boys like me aren’t supposed to be with boys like you.”

“What do you mean ‘boys like me?’”

He shook his head. “When boys like me get with boys like you, its cuz there ain’t no one else to get with. All I saw were teens and crystal queens. The next best thing was a black. Don’t take it the wrong way! It’s the way things are around here.”

Around here? Try everywhere. The directness of his words had caught me off guard like he didn’t believe he was talking to a person. I felt split in two.

“Wait,” I said, making sure he was looking straight at my face. “How could we have done what we did when you feel the way that you do?”

Weren’t we exposing ourselves, body and soul, not six hours ago? Or was I fucking your double?

“What do you want me to say? Haven’t you seen “no blacks” on all the dating apps? It doesn’t take much thought to figure out that ya’ll aren’t the most desirable boys around. Don’t worry: you’re cute for a black boy. Someone will come around and be all that you need!”

As if him having sex with me was doing me a favor, as if it was the prize I had wanted all along, he gave me a ta-ta and walked on.

I stared at the bus sign in bewilderment, looked down the street. I finally sat on the bench, mulling over his words. I looked at my phone, then found the random number that had texted me the night before.

“Hey, here’s my number in case. It’s Jason btw,” it said. And I remembered his name again. As I sat there on the bench with his smell on my hands and his text on my phone, I shuddered at having endured his razor-sharp tongue. I grieved for what was lost. And I felt shame for wanting him back.

Thank you for reading. Any thoughts, questions, feelings evoked? Anything I can improve or want to let me know you enjoy the story, please comment or react!
Copyright © 2017 BDANR; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Happened to me once. Went home with a guy from the bar. Did all the wild and crazy things. About 2:00 he told me I had to leave because his boyfriend he had been fighting with would be coming back home soon. I waited in the parking lot until I saw a guy pull up. I waved and smiled as he passed by.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Wow! Just wow! The emotions and the imaginary that you put into your work was amazing. But there is some truth to what the guy was saying. In some towns, and cities. Black people are frowned upon. Dont ask me why, i was never raised that way. I dont see it, as others would say. Anyway, it's a sad truth. 

 

Is there going to be more to this story or is this just a one chapter thing?

 

Great work again. Loved it! :) 

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Unfortunately there's a great deal of truth in your story. Not just racial prejudice, which has been given a boost in the last ten months or so, but varying degrees of sociopathy, the philosophy of I and not-I, and not just in the gay community. A well written and, unfortunately, too realistic story.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Wow. That guy Jason is such a jackass. To intentionally hurt the other guy's feelings like that...jeez. 

 

I'm curious to see where you go with this. :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/17/2017 at 9:26 PM, Dmrman said:

Wow.. what  a looser...! You picked on a Subject that Happen to me once...!!! it's kinda hard to respond to, I felt Everything from within you..., impossible to believe people can and do use people ..., LIKE A Bic lighter...:pissed: !!! Entertwined in the Act, mistaken for love, yet turns out to Be just sex,, and the degree people will "Fake" to get what they want...!!! I hope in my heart this Very situation "Never" has happened to you...? This scenario while Very, VERY real I wouldn't wish on My worst enemy...!!! It Scares, and Rises to the top for A long Time...!  and even DESTROYS ...!!! How sad when people Are treated as Just A Piece..:no: , How they can make you feel like the dirty one... .!  when it happens, you feel violated, cheap, and Dirty...!!!!  AND eventually VERY Mad... What you reflected ..., touched me like a hot knife stabbing to my Soul...!!! Thanks for sharing you most inner thought's... Your Passion speaks for itself...!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart::heart: :hug: 

 

 

7

I've unfortunately been in situations where I have been used for sex before. This was likely written during a time when it was so obvious that I had to get the feelings out in writing. Though I appreciate you were touched by this story, I'm sure it's not easy having to relive something like that. Hugs! :hug:

Edited by BDANR
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
On 10/18/2017 at 3:59 AM, davewri said:

Happened to me once. Went home with a guy from the bar. Did all the wild and crazy things. About 2:00 he told me I had to leave because his boyfriend he had been fighting with would be coming back home soon. I waited in the parking lot until I saw a guy pull up. I waved and smiled as he passed by.

It's messed up! I don't know where people get off using someone like that.

Edited by BDANR
Link to comment
14 hours ago, Remijay said:

Wow! Just wow! The emotions and the imaginary that you put into your work was amazing. But there is some truth to what the guy was saying. In some towns, and cities. Black people are frowned upon. Dont ask me why, i was never raised that way. I dont see it, as others would say. Anyway, it's a sad truth. 

 

Is there going to be more to this story or is this just a one chapter thing?

 

Great work again. Loved it! :) 

You know, it's really strange to think about. I've unfortunately been on the receiving end of someone's racial animosity and ignorance prior to and subsequently after sex, and it seems like a common experience for non-white people in the places I lived. It's a difficult road to navigate for sure, but I hope writing this story can shed some light on what that experience might look like and maybe others might find some relation to it in their own lives. I'm happy to hear that you thought this was written well ^_^! Unfortunately, this was meant to be a one chapter thing, but maybe I can introduce the topic or storyline in a future work of mine?

 

Thank you again :D!

Link to comment
10 hours ago, Gandalf the Puce said:

Unfortunately there's a great deal of truth in your story. Not just racial prejudice, which has been given a boost in the last ten months or so, but varying degrees of sociopathy, the philosophy of I and not-I, and not just in the gay community. A well written and, unfortunately, too realistic story.

Most certainly, Gandalf. Yes, there are myriads of reasons others have used one another or disregarded another. I'm glad to hear that I have written this truth well for others to read and digest. Thank you!

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Lisa said:

Wow. That guy Jason is such a jackass. To intentionally hurt the other guy's feelings like that...jeez. 

 

I'm curious to see where you go with this. :)

Yes he is! Not someone that I would want to be around w/out a ten-foot pole! Unfortunately, this was a one chapter story :(, but I hope to use this storyline or some ideas from it in a future work!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
25 minutes ago, BDANR said:

Yes he is! Not someone that I would want to be around w/out a ten-foot pole! Unfortunately, this was a one chapter story :(, but I hope to use this storyline or some ideas from it in a future work!

Oh! I didn't realize it was a one-shot! 

 

I don't care at all about Jason, but I'd love to hear about the narrator's backstory at some point in time. :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

After that, a shower is needed. What a skank pig. Karma... What goes around comes around. Not sure if this provoked more anger, or sadness.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Sounds about on par with some of the nonsense I deal with. Great read for some sorely needed catharsis ❤

  • Like 1
Link to comment
22 hours ago, Dmrman said:

Lisa... You feeling Better???:unsure2: :hug:

Hey, Dmr! I feel a little better. I had my 3rd physical therapy session today, and my physical therapist really worked my knee. It was killing me! But I suppose that's good. I have to keep practicing bending it so it doesn't lock up. The scariest part is feeling like you can't catch your breath. I thought I was over all that, but this past Monday night I felt it again. I went to the ER, they did another CT scan to make sure my blood thinners are working and to make sure I didn't get any more pulmonary embolisms. Luckily, it turned out ok -- no new clots. :) My oxygen, pulse, and BP were fine, so they sent me on my way and told me to follow up with my pulmonologist. I guess it was all in my head? Idk...it seemed pretty real to me. Maybe it was just an anxiety attack. But it's scary to be so conscious of your breathing, you know?

Thank you for asking, Dmr! :hug:

Link to comment
On 10/19/2017 at 9:51 AM, BlindAmbition said:

After that, a shower is needed. What a skank pig. Karma... What goes around comes around. Not sure if this provoked more anger, or sadness.

If you felt both or either, I wouldn't be surprised. The antagonist of this story was very uncool to our narrator. I hope I wrote well the narrator's response to being used in such a way...

Edited by BDANR
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/19/2017 at 6:00 PM, Nancer said:

Sounds about on par with some of the nonsense I deal with. Great read for some sorely needed catharsis ❤

Thank you, Nancer! I'm glad to hear my story has given you some release. It's disturbing that events like this happen in our lives and that we can attest to being used or treated like this by another human being. I don't know your story, but if it's anything like this one, my heart goes out to you, man. Thanks for letting me know you can relate :) . - Bryant

Link to comment
21 hours ago, Dmrman said:

I know what youi mean .... Glad to know your Ok...?  I had  a simular in 2014 and I didnt go, because I thought it was all in My head..., the night before I went for post op. appt. I passed out ( Not Drinking lol) went to see the specialist the next, wasn't even in there 5 min. tops.. they had tranport there to take me to ER..Vitals were off the chart.. 02 was 79-80 % rushed to Trauma ( 40 min.) Later ICU...  an hour after that In surgery...! Pul. embolism, DVT, and A Saddle Back Thrombosis...So I know your fear...Oh Oh!!! if they tell you  won't be on the Coumadin or warfrin or Blood thinners long..Don't believe them .... !!!    I 've been on them for three years ...! So Just saying don't stop going if you feel you need to, it's better to go and know, then not too and wish...?  Glad everthings alright...!!!:heart: I know I hadn't seen you on here so it was good when I did...!:2thumbs:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh, man, Dmr, that's horrible! Your oxygen level was at such a dangerous level! What exactly is a Saddle Back Thrombosis? I Googled it, but all I could find was that diagnosis in cats. lol The blood thinner I'm on is Xeralto, and I'll be on it for at least another 3 months, if not longer. I know some people are on it for life for these things. Well, as I said, the hospital said I don't have any new clots. Funny thing, though, my pulmonologist called today, and he went through the pictures of the CT scan and said the spot on my lung got smaller (he thinks that's from the PEs), and he didn't see any PEs. He said it looks like they dissipated. So now I'm wondering why the hell the ER doctor didn't tell me that! Now I don't know who to believe! I called the ER, and of course the doctor I saw isn't working tonight. So should I believe my pulmonologist? I guess he would know more about the lungs, but hell, the ER doctor should know SOMETHING about the lungs! Don'tcha think? 

So when they brought you to the ER and later did surgery, what did they do surgery on?

I'm so glad you're better now. It's so fucking scary. My boss (the vet who owns the practice) told me a story yesterday. True story: his father is a surgeon, and a woman was in a car accident, and he did surgery on her leg. She was in the hospital an extra day, and she was walking around on her crutches, smiling and waving to the nurses, when she suddenly collapsed. Dead. She had three small kids. She had had an embolism, and no one knew until it was too late. The vet said if someone's going to develop a clot, it'll happen within three days of surgery. I just didn't feel it until four days after that, but it was developing in my leg and lungs. Very scary. Scarier than these Halloween stories I'm reading on here. :lol: 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..