Jump to content
    Brayon
  • Author
  • 584 Words
  • 785 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

My Shorts, and Flash Fictions - 6. Prompt: 583 – Creative "Matchmaker"

Your mother is tired of seeing you alone and she wants grandchildren. Without your knowledge, she hires a matchmaker. What is your match like?

Caleb walked into the office and looked around at the bright cheerful décor. He was still fuming from where his Mother had set him up with a Matchmaker. However, he wanted to make her happy, so he decided to humor her. His first visit with the Matchmaker, Linda Styles, was at his condo off of Bayshore Blvd., three weeks ago. They sat on the balcony sipping coffee while looking out over Tampa Bay, and Downtown Tampa. She had him fill out the forms, and answer questions on what he was attracted to, and other personality base ones. “Thank you, and you’ll hear from me soon,” was the last thing he had heard from Linda, as she left. Until last night.

“Caleb, it's Linda, I’ve found you a match! Come by my office tomorrow, and you’ll meet him,” she said in her voicemail. Caleb had missed her call while he was out running.

Now Caleb was in her office, and after checking in, sat in the lobby as he waited to be called back.

“First time here?” a man sitting in the lobby asked him.

“It is,” Caleb replied to him, “you’ve been here before?”

“A couple of times now, with friends. Linda is good at her job, but this is my first time for me.” The man said.

Caleb looked him over and liked what he saw. A tall man, decent body, a beard to die for, and about 35 or 40 years old, diffidently a Daddy! I wonder if he’s who I’m supposed to meet. Caleb thought to himself. “My mother hired her. Mom was tired of not having grandkids, but after the first meeting with Linda, I’m looking forward to this. My name’s Caleb.”

“I’m Scott, a pleasure to meet Caleb.” Scott smiled as he responded.

The two chitchatted over small talk until Linda walked out. “Sorry I’m running late, but it seems you two already met. Come with me, and we’ll talk in the conference room.”

~*~

Three months later, Caleb and Scott sat in Bayshore Condo, holding onto each other as they watched the evening local news. Caleb’s phone rings and he looks to see who it is.”It’s Linda.”

“Oh? I wonder what she wants.” Scott states, and starts to nibble and kiss Caleb’s neck.

“Let’s find out. Linda, it’s good to hear from you. Yes, Scott and I are happy. Oh? Have you a special engagement with us? Alright, we’ll accept it. I think Scott would be pleased with a date night on you. Thanks again, and goodnight,” he hangs up, and relishes in the attention Scott is giving him. “It’s a three-month anniversary dinner date, she wants to send us on. I hope don’t mind… Oh, that feels good!”

Scott answers him without saying a word, as he slowly undresses Caleb, getting more and more seductive. Soon, they are both naked and making out in the front room.

~*~

One year later, Caleb and Scott are being wed. It’s a small ceremony, just family, and some friends. After the ceremony, the wedding party retires to the reception at the Tampa Club, where Linda and Caleb’s Mom talk in the corner about the match.

“I didn’t know my son was Gay. He hadn’t come out to us.”

“They were perfect for each other despite the 10-year difference in age,” Linda says.

“Well. I’m glad it worked out. I can’t say how happy I am seeing Caleb so in love.”

And they lived, Happily Ever After.

The End

A little on the Raw side. Mainly for practice, and to serve as a break for Aeris.
Copyright © 2017 BHopper2; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

2 hours ago, Kitt said:

And they lived, Happily Ever After

 

:facepalm:

 

 

 

A little HEA is good every now and then.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..