Jump to content
    Bill W
  • Author
  • 5,034 Words
  • 4,450 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Place In My Heart - 9. Chapter 9 – Justin’s Requests.

The following morning, we got up and Dad K announced he was going to take us out for breakfast. Although I tried to convince him we could just eat there, he was insistent that he wanted to do this. Reluctantly, I gave in and we went out to eat. It was a nice time and we got to chat some more about various things, but I hated to see him continue to spend so much on our meals. Of course, this wasn’t nearly as expensive as last night, but he had brought us to an I.H.O.P. and that wasn’t exactly cheap.

Once we got back to the house, I went down to the family room with the boys and we began playing video games. After a while, Justin addressed me.

“Tony, I just wanted to thank you again for what you did last night, when you showed me how to kiss, but now I have other questions,” he announced. “Since you’ve gone out with girls and have done it all with them, I want you to show me what I might do next, if she’s willing to do more than kiss.”

I wasn’t quite sure how to respond to this or how much I should actually teach him. Feeling I needed help, I glanced over at Jordan, hoping he would jump in and bail me out.

“Hey, you’re the expert with the ladies, not me,” he quipped. “I’ll leave it up to you to teach him what he wants to know.”

“But I don’t know what to tell him or how far I should go,” I confessed. “I don’t want to have Dad get mad at me, because I overstepped myself and helped Justin with stuff that he should be talking with him about.”

“Tony, my dad trusts you and I don’t think he’d have a problem with any of this,” Jordan replied. “I’m sure these are also things Justin would feel uncomfortable discussing with Dad as well, so I think we’d all be grateful for anything you can do for him.”

I was hoping Jordan would help me out, but instead he put me firmly in the middle of this dilemma. As soon as Jordan finished speaking, Justin began teasing me again and all I could do was sit there motionless and speechless, as I continued to think about how I was going to respond to him. Before I had come up with anything, Jordan spoke again.

“Tony, go ahead and go with Justin down to his room, show him a little more, but you don’t have to teach him everything,” he urged. “Just give him enough to maybe get to second base, because he’s not ready to hit a triple or homerun yet.”

I guess maybe he did have a point and I could go over some simple things with him. Since Jordan felt it would be all right and Justin was so eager, I agreed to do this for him. Justin nearly pulled my arm out of its socket when he grabbed my hand and tried to drag me down to his bedroom, in his eagerness for this to happen. I could hear Jordan laughing as he watched his brother pull me up the stairs, toward his room.

As Justin closed the door behind us and turned around, I could read the excitement in his eyes. I thought I probably should ask exactly what he expected from me, rather than merely assume what he wanted, because he may not be looking to go as far as I might take him.

“Ok, since we’re here, what is it you want me to do for you?” I asked, looking him in the eye.

“I want to know what I should do if she lets me kiss her, but is also willing to do more than that,” he replied. “Kissing would be great, but what am I supposed to do if she is willing to do more than just kiss me?”

“Are you sure you’re ready to do more?” I challenged, while studying his expression.

“Hell, yes!” he exclaimed. “But how do I know she is agreeable and what should I do next?”

I spent the next several minutes reminding Justin about how I had him slide his hands up and down my body while we were kissing. I told him that while his hands were going up and down her back and then up and down her arms and sides, he could let his hands brush against her breasts, to see how see reacted or if she objected. If she didn’t, then he might try to massage one, or both, with his hands through her clothing. If she still didn’t object, then I suggested he might also attempt to work his hand underneath her top, so he could work on her breast, skin on skin.

Justin was very eager, as he listened to what I had to tell him, but then he announced that he wanted to practice doing this to me, to see if he got it correct. After thinking this over for a short time, I finally agreed to his request. Eagerly, Justin began kissing me again and started to work his hands over my body, but I had to stop him and tell him to slow down. I told him it wasn’t a race or a mugging, so he should do it slowly and tenderly, especially if he wanted her to respond the way he hoped. Once he started over, he did much better and actually seemed to do quite well at pulling this off.

“Ok, what if she lets me touch her tits under her clothes? What would I do after that?” Justin persisted.

“Look, you’re not going to do more than that at a dance, in fact you probably won’t even do that much unless you get to a private location, either in the school or outside in the dark,” I pointed out. “I think I’ve shown you plenty for now.”

“But what if she let’s me take her home and then invites me in after all of this?” he wondered. “What do I do then?”

“I’m sure you won’t be doing anything like that in front of her parents,” I scoffed.

“But what if she takes me down to her family room and we’re alone?” he continued. “I want to know what to do if she lets me get that far.”

I thought about this a few minutes before I responded. After warning him about getting caught by her parents when he was doing anything like this, I began to explain what he might try next. If he could get her to remove her top, I told him the tricks I’d learned about unfastening a bra, including that most of them fastened in the back. Then, I began to instruct him about how to work on her tits orally.

Even though I didn’t think he’d ever get this far, I began to demonstrate on him how to suckle on a nipple, after explaining the difference between male and female breasts. I worked on his tiny nubs and showed him the various steps and techniques he could use. After I did this with him for a brief time, I then let him practice on me.

He was a quicker learner and very eager to please. As his tongue flicked out and teased the brownish patches of skin on my chest, it caused the nubs to stiffen and stand tall. When that happened, I let him practice gently nipping at them, which he did a little too hard at first, but he improved with practice. Then, I allowed him to suck on them until I thought he had it all under control. When I stopped him, he looked up at me and spoke.

“Ok, what if she wants to do something to me now?” he pressed.

“She can stroke your cock through your pants then, and if you’re brave enough, you can let her take it out to play,” I teased.

“And then what?” he wanted to know, which caused me to make a face.

“Then just let her do the same thing you do after you’ve introduced your little friend to Rosie Palm,” I answered.

“Who’s she?” Justin inquired.

I merely rubbed my hands together until they got red from the friction and then I held it up for Justin to see.

“Justin, meet Rosie Palm,” I informed him. “I suppose you jack off, don’t you?” He nodded his head. “Then your little friend already knows her, and if you’re anything like your brother and me, we used to date her quite frequently when we were your age.”

Justin began to laugh.

“I’m glad I’m younger then, so you can teach me better ways to get off, rather than just doing it to myself. Rosie is cute, but she’s not exactly my type, but she’ll do in a pinch, I suppose.

“Maybe she’s not your first choice, but I suggest that’s what you let your girlfriend do to you, if she’s agreeable,” I urged. “And no, I don’t think I need to show you how that’s done.”

I added the last part to let him know we were now finished with this lesson. Justin looked at me strangely for a few seconds afterward, before he realized my last comment was a joke, as well as a warning. He then thanked me for helping him out again, before we left his bedroom and went to find Jordan.

The three of us then went outside and shot some hoops for a while, and when we got tired of doing that, we threw the football around next. Although Justin didn’t have the same raw talent and ability that his brother had, he still had the same competitive nature and always wanted to do his best, but he also liked to win. Of course, who doesn’t, but he was willing to do whatever it took, within the rules, to accomplish this. Since there were only three of us, we went inside and got their father, so we could play a little two-on-two, with Justin playing on my team and Jordan teaming up with his dad.

It was a fun game, and even though the other side won, I think we all had a good time. I think Dad K enjoyed doing this with us too and Justin was thrilled that he got to play against us as well. In the past, Jordan and I would just go outside and play one-on-one against each other, so it was nice to turn this into a family activity and something we all enjoyed together.

After our basketball game ended, Justin, Jordan and I went back to the family room to play some more video games. We asked Dad K to join us, but he said he had other things he needed to take care of and told us to have fun, as he headed off in the other direction. We played down there until dinnertime, when Dad K called us up to eat.

After dinner, Dad K offered to take us to see a movie, so Justin, Jordan and I used Jordan’s computer to get on Moviefone and see what was playing. Once we agreed on what we wanted to see, we announced our choice to Dad K and told him where it was playing. He drove us there and went in with us, so we could all watch it together. He also bought a large tub of popcorn for us to share, seeing we had just finished dinner, but he also purchased each of us a soda too. We then settled into our seats, shared the popcorn and got ready to enjoy the movie.

We had chosen to go see ’42,’ which was the story about Jackie Robinson, the first black baseball player in the Major Leagues. As we watched it, it became obvious that the bigotry he suffered wasn’t that much different from what happened to Brian Bowers. I guess the more things change, the more they stay the same. It was a very informative, as well as well as extremely enjoyable, and we were better able to appreciate how things have changed over time – for the better. Maybe someday the same will happen for gays as well.

Once we got home, we sat together and chatted about the movie for a while, before we went to bed. As we headed down the hallway, Justin asked if we could all sleep together again. I looked at Jordan and he nodded his head, so we agreed to do this. This time, however, we placed Justin and the center and then Jordan and I cuddled up against him. He fell asleep with the biggest smile on his face that I think I’d ever seen.

Sunday morning, after we’d finished eating breakfast, the boys wanted their dad to do something for them.

“Dad, would you take us over to see Mom’s grave?” Justin asked. “We haven’t been there since the funeral and we want to see what it looks like now.”

“Yeah, we never got to see her headstone,” Jordan added, “and I’d like to see if the grass is growing and if everything looks nice.”

Seeing his sons wanted to do this, Dad K agreed to drive us there, but he made one brief stop along the way. When we arrived, we all got out of the car and walked over to where she was buried.

“Wow! It looks really nice,” Jordan observed. “The grass has grown in, the headstone looks great and it’s really kinda peaceful.”

“Dad, how come your name is on the headstone too?” Justin wanted to know.

“It’s because someday I’ll be buried next to your mother, so I had my name placed on the headstone too,” he responded. “It has all the information, except for my date of death. That will be added after I’m buried.”

I noticed Justin and Jordan reacting to their father’s explanation, because I’m sure they weren’t ready to think about the fact that someday he was going to die as well. However, they got over this minor setback quickly, when they saw their dad place the flowers he had purchased on the way here in the container at the front of the headstone. I think seeing this reminded them about how much their dad had loved their mother, so they stopped thinking about everything else.

We stayed there for a while longer and the boys were satisfied knowing everything looked nice and their minds were put at ease. After we left there, Dad K took us over to the sports park next, where we spent some time in the batting cages, to get ready for the upcoming baseball season, and then we all played miniature golf against each other. This time it was Dad K and Justin against Jordan and me, and we ended up beating their butts.

After we got back to their house, I quickly collected all of my things, so Dad K could drive me home. I’d spent the weekend with them and had a really great time, but we would have school tomorrow and I had things to do yet, in order to get ready. When I was in Jordan’s bedroom packing up my belongings, Jordan and Justin each gave me a hug, along with a very passionate kiss, and told me they enjoyed having me stay there. They then asked if I’d come back again the following weekend and I agreed to ask my parents if I could stay there Friday night, but I knew I wouldn’t be able to spend the entire weekend again.

They were disappointed, especially Justin, because he’d be going to the spring dance with his girlfriend that night and wanted to share with me how he’d done. I explained I’d be there when he got home, so he could fill us in about how it went then, and we’d all be able to sleep together afterward, if he wanted to do that as well. This seemed to placate him, so I went out to where Dad K was waiting for me and gave him a big hug too, before we left and he drove me home.

The next week at school went by fairly quickly and quite uneventfully, which was good. I was surprised, but pleased, that there hadn’t been any negative response to Jordan’s speech at the assembly and no one had been trying to give him crap. Nothing bad had resulted due to his little spiel, except that the bullies who had made Brian’s life so miserable were getting a taste of their own medicine. Many of the other students were now eagerly letting them know how disgusting their actions had been, but there were also enough of them doing this in groups that the bullies found it difficult to single anyone out for retribution.

Instead, they tried to ignore what was happening to them, until the school board approved the principal’s recommendation that they each receive a two-week in-house suspension for their role in what happened. This meant the athletes that had been involved in harassing Brian would not only be ineligible to sign up for a spring sport, but they also wouldn’t be allowed to go to the spring dance on Friday night. It was the same dance Justin planned to attend with his girlfriend, so they wouldn’t be there to bug him about Jordan either, if that’s what they intended to do. We thought this was a sufficient, although not totally adequate punishment for what they’d done, because law enforcement might have their own punishment for them as well.

Friday after school, I went home with Jordan, since I’d brought the things with me that I would need for the evening. After we arrived at his house, we got a big kick out of watching Justin primp for his big date, because he was trying to make sure everything was just perfect. After dinner, he walked down to the girl’s house to meet her and then they walked over to the school together and went into the gym for the big event.

Jordan and I didn’t go, because we wouldn’t have been able to dance with each other. Besides, it might stir up some negative reactions, even though people were a lot less likely to do that now, since the Brian incident. Anyway, we just stayed at their place and had a little fun of our own, alone in his bedroom. We figured this way Justin wouldn’t interfere with us having our private time together, in case he did want to sleep with us again.

Jordan and I had finished our lovemaking fairly early, so we went out and watched some TV with Dad K. We were still doing this when Justin arrived home, so his father asked him if he’d had a good time. Justin had an ear-to-ear grin on his face, so it was obvious he had, but he would only tell his father it was fun and he was glad he went. Jordan and I couldn’t wait to get him alone in the bedroom, so we could find out how far he’d been able to go.

When Dad K got up to go to bed, we did too and the three of us nearly raced down to Jordan’s bedroom. When we got there, I was eager to ask Justin what had happened.

“Ok, so how did it go?” I wanted to know, as soon as the bedroom door was closed.

“It was great!” Justin replied. “We started kissing during one of the slow dances and the kisses got hotter and hotter with each slow dance. I’m glad you taught me how to do that better, because she seemed to know all about that stuff and I would have looked like a real dork, if I didn’t know about it too.”

“So you think she was experienced?” Jordan asked.

“I sure think so,” Justin confirmed. “I would think it must have been with another guy, but she might have learned with another girl too, kinda like I did with Tony.”

We all giggled after he’d said that, but then I tried to pry more information out of him.

“So all you did with her was kiss?” I wanted to know.

“In the gym, during the dance that’s all we did,” Justin replied, “but once the dance ended we did a little more.”

“Like what,” Jordan pressed, since Justin wasn’t immediately forthcoming.

“Well after the dance we hung around the school and found a dark corner to be together,” he answered. “She said we wouldn’t be able to do anything when she got home, since her parents were there and they watched her pretty closely. She said she was surprised they’d even let her walk to and from the dance with me alone. Anyway, once we were by ourselves, she let me feel her up, but only through her clothes, but she also rubbed her hand over my dick through my pants. I thought I was going to shot in my underwear, but I didn’t, but I need to get off now or I’m going to explode.”

“Ok, go to your room and let Rosie Palm help you out,” I joked, and Jordan giggled after I said that.

“Come on, I need more than that,” Justin whined. “I also deserve more than that and now would be a good time for you to teach me about blowjobs, in case I can talk her into doing that on our next date.”

“Justin, I think you’re pushing it,” I announced. “You did get farther than I thought you would on your first date, and next time you might go a little further, but probably not more than maybe her jacking you off.”

“Please. I need you to teach me about this, just in case I can talk her into it,” he pleaded. “You’ve been a great friend and an even better teacher so far, so won’t you do this for me too?”

I looked over at Jordan and he merely shrugged his shoulders. I glared at him after he did that, until he finally spoke.

“It’s up to you, but I don’t mind if you do it for him, if that’s what you’re asking,” Jordan told me.

“That’s not exactly what I was thinking,” I shot back. “What I was wondering is if you think it’s a good idea for me to do that with him.”

“Hey, we were probably the same age the first time we did it with each other, so why not,” Jordan replied. “I think he’s old enough to decide for himself, so if you don’t mind helping him out, then I don’t see a problem with it.”

I’d been hoping that he’d bail me out of this predicament, but seeing he didn’t, Justin grabbed me by the arm and tried to drag me from the room. He was eager to lead me over to his room, where we could do this alone. After holding my ground for a short time, I finally gave in and followed him over there. He was totally undressed almost as soon as the door closed, so I guess he really was horny.

Justin was nearly beside himself with excitement, since he realized he was about to give me his virginity, so to speak, and experience his first sexual release with another person.

“Are you sure you wouldn’t be just as happy if I jerked you off, rather than sucked you off?” I asked, since I still wasn’t convinced.

“No I need something more than your Rosie Palm,” he protested. “I need someone warm and mysterious, sensual and eager to please… like Antonia Mouth.”

“What?” I shot back.

“Well if your hand is Rosy Palm, then I figured your mouth would be named Antonia Mouth,” Justin explained, while flashing me a grin. “So let me introduce you. Antonia Mouth, I’d like you to meet Justin Dick. He’s a little shy right now, but he’ll become the life of the party after you start kissing him.”

After saying that, Justin started shaking his penis at me. It was obvious how eager he was to do this, so I reached out and grabbed his magic wand.

“If Little Justin isn’t good to my Antonia I’ll ring his neck.” I feigned a warning, while at the same time twisting Justin’s prick slightly with my two hands.

“No, he’ll be good. I promise,” Justin assured me. “He’ll even give you a present, if you’re really nice to him. He’ll supply the dessert, along with a little cream to go with it.”

I thought this was enough of his silliness, so I had him lie down on the bed, but that didn’t end it entirely. At that point, he began to squirm beneath me, before I even had a chance to touch him.

“Relax, little bro, or you're going to shoot your wad long before you can receive all of the pleasure from what you want me to do for you. Just calm down, take a deep breath, think of something non-sexual and let the muscles in your body relax, until you feel the burning in your crotch subside. Then I’ll start doing what you want and guide you to heaven for your first tour.”

I looked down at Justin and his eyes were already slightly glazed over, but I could see the tension he’d built up over anticipation of this activity begin to slowly ebb from his frame. Gradually, he calmed down sufficiently enough for me to begin his first journey into manhood with his introductory lesson on the joys of oral sex. I leaned forward, stuck out my tongue and let it explore the bulbous glans that sat so proudly atop his rock hard pole. He gasped when I first did this and sucked in a large volume of air, as my pink, firm muscle came into contact with the spongy tissue of his dark red helmet. Now, I was ready to begin my oral exploration of his entire crotch.

Ever so slowly, I let my tongue trace the veins up and down and around his slender shaft and caused a fire to ignite in his crotch. At that point, I left his penis temporarily and moved down to his scrotum. After lathing that for a while and playing with his barely mature testicles with my tongue and lips, I moved up to his rigid pole again. I savored the softness of the skin that surrounded his steel rod, as I covered it with a thin coating of saliva and prepared it for what was to come.

Once his joystick had been entirely painted with my oral secretions, I opened my mouth and engulfed his mushroom head, before I wrapped my lips around his firm member and began to bob up and down its length. I applied pressure to the outer lining, as I also began suctioning the piece of meat that I held between my lips, while my tongue darted around the confined head. I also reached down with one of my hands and began to knead and massage his sensitive sac, to increase his pleasure. My only thought was to bring him the maximum amount of ecstasy possible, while introducing him to the joys of being sucked off.

Justin was beginning to buck beneath me and thrust his hips upwards to meet each downward plunge of my face. I rubbed and stroked his scrotum tenderly, before I ran a finger up his crack and eased it into his untouched hole. He let out a little yelp as my first knuckle slipped by the sentry that guarded the inner- sanctum, but then he started to coo, once he began to experience the contentment that my entry produced. Slowly, I slid my finger further and further along the tunnel until I was able to stroke that hard little nub that brought a man so much gratification. This sensation, added to the others, was more than the inexperienced lad could handle and his dam burst, as he forcefully ejaculated into my throat.

Load after load of his thin, sweet cum rocketed into my mouth and I swallowed what I needed to, so I wouldn’t choke. Then, I collected the remainder in my mouth, so I could share it with him. After I had siphoned the last droplets of love juice from his sausage, I lifted his body upward and drew his mouth toward mine. As our lips met and my tongue penetrated his orifice, I shared with him the collection of juices that I held within. By doing this, I allowed him to taste the mixture of our bodily fluids and enjoy what his body had produced. Without the slightest hesitation, Justin licked the creamy concoction from my tongue and swirled it around his mouth, to extract the flavor, before he swallowed it. He then smiled at me appreciatively and kissed my forehead.

“I love you, Tony, and thanks for doing this for me,’ Justin told me. “That was fabulous and more wonderful than I could ever have hoped for. I’m glad my first time was with you, but now I know what she will need to do, if she’s willing to try it.”

I then told him what warnings he should give her before they started and explained that she didn’t have to do everything I did. For his first time with her, I told him he should be happy if she was willing to just nodding up and down on his cock until he shot, but I also told him he might want to talk it over with her first, before he shot in her mouth, because she might not be comfortable doing that. If not, I told him to warn her when he was getting close and then have her jack him off until he released his load.

“Thank you, Tony, and I’m glad I have you to teach me these things,” he whispered. “You’re very special and Jordan and I are lucky to have you around. I know we will both love you forever.”

Copyright © 2010 Bill W; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

48 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

A very enjoyable chapter Justin is sure a little Rascal. :rofl:

Yes, he is definitely more vivacious than his brother, at least at the present. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..