Jump to content
    Bill W
  • Author
  • 4,313 Words
  • 4,931 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Boy For Hire - 4. Chapter 4 - My Secret Is Revealed

When I awoke the next morning, Jeremy was sitting on a chair at his desk, but he was looking in my direction.

“Good morning, sleepyhead,” he teased. “How do you feel today?”

“Better,” I answered, trying to sound convincing.

“So what do you want to do first? Eat, shower or talk?” he followed, with a grin.

“I’d really like to clean up, but I feel kind of weak and afraid I might fall in the shower, so I’d better wait,” I answered, while being very honest, since I was still quite woozy from the ass whipping I’d received the previous evening.

“No problem, dude. I’ll just get in the shower with you and give you a hand,” he quickly offered. “If you start to feel dizzy, then just let me know and I’ll hold you up.”

Damn. If I weren’t dizzy already, then I sure as hell would be once I saw Jeremy’s naked body, especially since he would be standing right next to me in the shower. I watched as he slipped out of his tee shirt and boxers and was very pleased with what I saw. Jeremy’s body was fantastic. He had broad shoulders and a very well developed chest, with nicely defined pecs and a tight six pack for an abdomen. There was also a light coating of black hairs going across his chest, between his nipples, so I guessed he was going to be a real bear when he finished his trek through puberty.

Jeremy also had very muscular legs, with huge thighs and enormous, firm calves. The best part about him though was below his waist. Jeremy had a magnificent 7.5” [19 cm] circumcised cock, which was also fairly thick, and a nice horseshoe-shaped patch of black hairs at the base, with a happy trail leading up to his navel. He also had a smattering of hairs sprouting from his loose hanging sac, which contained his walnut-sized testicles. I almost stopped breathing when I saw his entire package.

I’ve never considered myself a slouch in the looks department, but next to Jeremy I was the plain brown wrapper next to the decorative holiday paper. I was only 5’5” [165 cm], with closely cropped brown hair, brown eyes, with some green flecks in them, and a firm body. I wasn’t extremely muscular, but I was solid and had a decent swimmer’s build. I also had fairly wide shoulders and a fairly solid chest, which narrowed as it moved down to my slim hips. I also had an adequate triangular patch of brown hair at the base of my 5.75” [14 cm] circumcised dick and a sparse scattering of hair on my somewhat tight scrotum. My chest was almost completely hairless, although there were a few hairs sprouting from my armpits. I also had a light dusting of hair on my arms and legs, which were firm and developed from years of running and swimming.

“Can you get undressed by yourself or do you need my help?” Jeremy asked, breaking my reverie.

“I’m sorry. I’m still not quite with it,” I apologized, referring to my wandering mind, but I soon discovered Jeremy interpreted my comment to mean something totally different.

“That’s fine,” he said reassuringly. “Let me help you take those things off then.”

Who was I to object? Instead, I watched as Jeremy came over, grabbed my shirt and tenderly lifted it over my head. Then, he slipped his hands into the waistband of my shorts and pulled them down to my thighs, which exposed my boyhood.

“I take it you don’t like underwear,” he added jokingly.

“I just don’t like the way my boxer-briefs hang below these shorts, so I don’t wear them.”

“I don’t blame you. The way you wore them looked perfect,” he responded. “Come on and I’ll show you my bathroom and help you into the shower.”

I followed him into his private bathroom, which we entered through a door from his bedroom, and then he opened the door to the shower and moved behind me, so he could hold onto my waist as I entered.

“What the fuck happened to your back?” he nearly shouted, when he saw the scars and welts there. “This doesn’t look like it just happened last night.”

I was really too embarrassed to answer, but felt I had to tell him something. Swallowing hard, I began to speak.

“Jeremy, I can’t tell you now, but I will explain it all to you when I’m ready. Can you live with that?” I responded.

“I was just curious, dude,” he replied. “I didn’t mean to get too personal. I just want to help.”

“I appreciate that, but it’s not something I’m ready to deal with just yet,” I confessed. “Thanks for your concern though.”

Since this had been agreed to, he grabbed my waist and helped me enter the shower and then I reached out my arms and used the shower walls to help me remain upright. He quickly adjusted the water to a comfortable temperature and then rerouted it through the showerhead in a warm spray, before he moved behind me. Unfortunately, the spray stung the cuts on my skin when it hit them and the pain caused me to step back from the pulsing flow and accidentally pushed my butt against Jeremy’s groin.

“Oh, I’m sorry,” I apologized. “Please excuse me.”

“No problem, dude. I’m not that modest,” he assured me. “It didn’t bother me at all. I take it the water hurt a little when it hit the cuts.”

“Yeah, a little,” I confirmed. “I just need a chance to get used to it and then I’ll be fine.”

“Take your time, pal, I’m in no hurry,” Jeremy assured me, when I suddenly thought about something else.

“Hey, don’t you have classes today?” I asked, since it was now Friday, because he’d run into me and brought me home with him a day early.

“Yes, but I’m taking the day off to be with you,” he replied. “I figured you could use my help and missing one day of school isn’t going to hurt anything.”

“That’s very thoughtful of you, even though I’m sure you don’t mind an extra day off. Thanks!” I told him, enthusiastically.

“No thanks are necessary, dude. It’s entirely my pleasure, and like you said, an extra day off is nice too,” Jeremy countered, as he squirted some body wash into his hands and started to clean my back.

His fingers and palms were feather light as they roamed over my body and he was being very careful to avoid aggravating my badly bruised torso and exposed cuts. When he started to clean down my spinal column, he hesitated for a moment and then I felt his finger trace along the scars that made up the map of the beatings my father had left forever etched into my skin. After doing this for a short time, he spoke to me again.

“Trevor, I’m so sorry about what you must have gone through,” he said, in a very comforting voice. “I can tell these marks have been there for quite a while and happened long before last night. But I really feel badly that you had to endure whatever did this to you.”

Since he seemed to be so concerned about me and was being so sympathetic about it, I decided to go ahead and tell him some of the information he wanted to know,

“My father did it to me when we lived together,” I began. “He’s a drunk and nowhere around now, but when we lived together he used to beat me for things he’d thought I’d done wrong.”

“I hope he’s dead or in prison then,” Jeremy remarked. “I’m sorry you had to go through that shit, but I hope he got what was coming to him.”

“He was taken care of, believe me,” I responded.

Since he finally had his answer, Jeremy finished washing my back and moved down to my butt. He kneaded my two half-moons like bread dough and gently massaged the two fleshy mounds as he cleaned them thoroughly and ran his thumbs up and down my crack. I think he was waiting for me to object, but I never did, so he bent down and washed my legs and the back of my thighs. Then, he swung me around and got slapped across the face with my now erect penis.

“You could have at least warned me that that thing was loaded and ready to fire,” he joked as he rubbed his cheek. “It damn near broke my jaw.”

Now, we were both laughing, but once he got serious again, he resumed washing me. He was cleaning my penis and testicles, as he tenderly fondled them as if he was making love. I blushed as he continued, but it felt too good to stop him from continuing the stimulation.

“I hope I’m not overstepping my bounds and embarrassing you?” Jeremy stated, as he glanced up at my face.

“No, not at all and I really appreciate your help,” I confessed. “You’ve been more than kind to me, especially since we’d just met, but I don’t know how to thank you, so go ahead and do whatever you want.”

“Just stay here with me until you get better,” he responded. “That would be more than enough payment.”

I merely smiled, to let him know I understood and appreciated his good intentions.

“Would you like me to help you with this though,” he asked, while squeezing my dick. “It looks like it’s about ready to go off, so it probably won’t take much.”

“Sure, go ahead,” I agreed.

Jeremy began stroking my erection and quickly brought me off, as I shot a huge load into his shower, most of which went down the drain, although some of it also clung to the wall. Afterward, he started to shampoo my hair and once I’d rinsed off, he asked me if I wanted to stay their while he cleaned up or if I wanted to get out. I told him I’d wait, so he cleaned up quickly, before he helped me out of the shower and then toweled off both of our bodies. Once we were both dry, he then took me back into his bedroom, had me sit on his bed and went over to his dresser.

“I’ve got some older clothes in here that I’ve outgrown,” he told me. “They should fit you and suffice until you get your own things. Fortunately, my mother hasn’t come in here yet and packed them up to donate to charity.”

He then brought out a small stack of clothes and carried them over to bed and placed them down beside me.

“Do you want to dress now or just lie on the bed and rest for a while?” he wondered.

“If you don’t mind, I’d like to lie here for a few minutes,” I confirmed.

“That will be fine and I’ll just hop over to the other side, so I can keep you company,” he offered. “You don’t mind, do you?”

I shook my head, so he went around to the other side and placed his naked body next to mine. He waited a few minutes before he started to ask me questions about the previous night.

“Trevor, how the hell did that guy get you someplace where he could beat you up without someone else stepping in to stop him?” he wanted to know.

I had to think before I answered, because I certainly didn’t want to admit it had happened while I was turning tricks.

“He asked me to help him with something and I didn’t expect any problem,” I answered. “I mean, I didn’t think he looked dangerous.”

“Why did he turn on you?” Jeremy pressed.

“I think it was because he wanted to steal my money,” I offered.

“He stole your money?” he pressed, while looking shocked.

“Part of it,” I confirmed. “He got the money I put into the side of my left sock, but I more money hidden in other places.”

“That’s good, Jeremy replied. “Look, when you’re feeling better we’ll go over to your place and get some of your things. Then, you can stay with me until your parents return.”

“That would be nice, but you don’t have to go over there with me,” I countered. “I don’t want to be any more of a problem than I’ve already been.”

“You haven’t been a problem and I don’t mind,” he stated. “Did you forget that you were going to meet me tonight anyway and I planned to have you spend the weekend here already? Besides, you’re not strong enough to go over there alone, so I want to do this with you.”

I was going to have to think of a way out of this situation too, but I didn’t know how I was going to do this gracefully, without hurting his feelings or looking ungrateful?

“We’ll see, but I don’t need to go right away,” I answered.

“Ok. I guess I have enough clothes I’ve outgrown to last you for a while,” he agreed. “Where exactly do you live anyway?”

“Uh… uh… over… by the… park.” I stammered, since I didn’t know what else to say.

“Oh, you mean in the apartment complex,” he observed. “That’s one of the nicer ones.”

‘Man, I’d lucked into that one,’ I thought.

“Yes, it’s not bad at all,” I added for Jeremy’s benefit.

“So, tell me about yourself. What’s your mom like?” Jeremy followed, in attempt to find out more about me.

“Uh… my mom’s… well she’s… dead,” I mumbled, since I couldn’t think anything else to tell him.

Jeremy’s mouth dropped open and he looked embarrassed.

“Oh man, I’m sooo sorry,” he apologized. “I guess I shouldn’t have been so nosy.”

“Hey, you didn’t know and I’m cool with it, now,” I replied, in an attempt to take him off the hook. “It took me a couple of years to get over her death, but I can talk about it now.”

“Thanks, man, you’re pretty cool,” Jeremy offered, but then he hesitated as he searched my facial expression to see if I meant what I’d said. “How long ago did she pass away?”

“It’s been a little over four years since she drowned,” I admitted.

“Drowned?” he asked, looking surprised.

“Yes. There was some flash flooding where we lived and the streams were really overflowing. My mom was nearby when an eight-year old girl slipped and fell into the water, so she jumped in to try to save her” I answered. “The girl was being swept downstream, but my mom was able to push the girl closer to the bank, where some other people pulled the girl out of the water. The problem was, my mom didn’t have enough strength left to save herself and the others couldn’t get to her, so the swift current dragged her away and sucked her beneath the swollen waters. They found her body two days later.”

“Wow. Your mom was a hero then,” Jeremy observed.

“Yeah, I guess she was,” I concurred. “I really think she would have chosen to give up her life, if it meant she could save a child.”

I really believed this too, so it made me wonder why she hadn’t stepped in to save me from Dad. Maybe she didn’t think what he doing was life threatening, but it was. Maybe not my physical life, but he killed me emotionally just the same. Why couldn’t she have saved me instead?

 

“Trevor, are you still with me, man?” Jeremy asked and I nodded to let him know I was, after he disturbed my thoughts. “You spaced out on me for a minute. I guess you must have been thinking about your mom.”

“Yeah, I was. I’m sorry,” I apologized. “I was just remembering what life was like when she was still around.”

“Hey, don’t fret it. After all you’ve been through, you don’t need to apologize for anything or to anyone,” Jeremy stated. “But you said earlier your dad is no longer around either, so who are you living with?”

I knew this was coming, so I hoped the lie I had concocted was believable.

“I live with an uncle,” I offered. “He’s a troubleshooter for a large construction company, so that’s why we move around so much.”

“That must be really hard on you,” Jeremy commiserated. “I know I wouldn’t want to live like that.”

The conversation ended shortly after he’d made that comment and we remained quiet for quite some time. After a few minutes of silence, my body began to cool down, so I felt it was time to do something about it.

“I think I’m going to get dressed now, because I’m getting a little chilly,” I told him, breaking the silence.

“Me too,” Jeremy agreed.

We both got up and started to get dressed. I put on the clothes Jeremy had given me and he tossed on a fairly similar outfit. Suddenly, he threw something else at me and I went to catch it.

“I thought you might want this, Trevor,” he offered, as I grabbed it.

It was my fanny pack, and as it hit came into contact with my hand, the contents spilled out and fell on the floor. Regrettably, I must not have zipped it up tightly the last time I’d used it, so the contents were spread out on the floor for Jeremy to see. Those items included a tube of KY, a handful of foil wrapped condoms, my vibrating dildo that I’d purchased at an adult shop in the mall to loosen my ass up for bigger cocks and a few other items I kept in there.

“What the hell have you got that shit for?” Jeremy wondered quite loudly.

He was staring at the items on the floor in surprise and I wasn’t able to think of a suitable response. I wasn’t prepared for this, so I froze. Jeremy could read the fact that I was embarrassed and this stuff was for more than just a little pleasure.

“You’ve been hustling your ass out there, haven’t you?” he challenged, while eyeing my reaction. “That’s why the guy beat you up. Right?”

I couldn’t speak. Instead, I just scooped everything off the floor and headed for his door. I didn’t get very far before Jeremy grabbed me from behind, to prevent me from doing that. He then managed to position his body between my escape route and me, so I was trapped.

“Trevor, where are you going?” he demanded next.

“I’m sure you don’t want a faggot slut staying here, so I’ll just go,” I offered. “I’ll just head back to where I belong.”

I was trying hard to be brave and not cry, but I could feel the tears welling in my eyes. It didn’t take long before I couldn’t hold them back any longer and the tears started streaming down my cheeks and dropped onto my chest.

“Hey, man, I don’t want you to leave,” Jeremy told me. “I’m just trying to understand what you’re going through.”

After saying this, he wrapped his arms protectively around my neck, thus effectively avoiding my bruised face and chest, as he tried to reassure me. When I started to calm down again, he hit me with his next observation.

“You don’t live with your uncle either, do you?” he challenged.

“Why would you say that?” I shot back, while trying to look shocked, but I’m not sure I succeeded.

“Since your mother is dead and your father is now out of the picture, I assume you’re turning tricks for money,” he reasoned. “That tells me you’re living on your own and doing whatever it takes to survive. I kinda suspected you were a runaway after I saw you hanging around the mall so much, and considering the way you were dressed, it all makes sense now. You’ve been hustling to stay alive.”

Once again, I couldn’t respond and just broke down crying. I let all of my emotions come pouring out at one time and began bawling like a baby.

“Why don’t we sit down on the bed and you can tell me about it?” Jeremy said softly and truly sounded concerned.

“Why would you care and why should I tell you about my rotten life?” I countered, since I felt no one else could possibly understand or appreciate what I’d been through.

“Oh, I don’t know. Why don’t we start with the fact that I like you and want to help?” he responded, while looking at me sweetly.

“You don’t really even know me,” I pointed out. “So how can you possibly like me?”

“It’s just a feeling I have,” he countered, “and if you tell me about yourself, then I’ll know you well enough to be able to help you out even more. I know I’m asking a lot, but give me a chance to do what I can for you. Just trust me, please.”

What could I say now? Was he really serious or did he just want me to tell him everything so he could have a good laugh? If this was all a joke, then I wasn’t sure I was ready to open myself up to that kind of pain or take such a huge chance.

“Why don’t you just throw me out now and stop wasting any more time?” I challenged, since I couldn’t see any other reason for him doing this.

“Look, damn it. I know you’ve been hurt before, but I’m not the one who hurt you,” he pointed out. “I’m trying to help and I’m not going to throw you out, no matter how much you push for me to do that. Look, I know you’ll feel better if you talk about this and I’m willing to listen, so go ahead and tell me what you’re running from.”

After saying this, he guided me back to the bed, gently pushed me down into a sitting position and then he sat beside me, with his arm still around my shoulder.

“Come on, man, I really do care,” he added, in an almost whiny tone. “You’ve got to believe me and it’s time you started trusting someone.”

Since he seemed sincere, I lowered my defenses and decided I was ready to tell him more about myself. What the hell did I have to lose? If this didn’t work out, then I’d just go somewhere else and start over again, no big deal. Over the next hour, I told him about my father and all the years of abuse. I also informed him about my last day at home and lashing out at my father, but I also told him about everything that had happened to me after that. I filled him in about my trip here, how I was living in the park and what I’ve been doing at the mall. I had mostly been looking down at my legs the entire time I was telling him my story, because I was afraid to look up and see his reaction to what I’d just confessed to. Now that I was finished, I lifted my head slowly and immediately saw tears rolling down Jeremy’s face.

“You’re a hell of a lot stronger than I am,” he said, once I had finished, “because I’d never have been able to live through the shit you have. It’s settled then. You’re going to stay here with me, permanently.”

I started to say something, but he put his finger over my lips and wouldn’t let me speak.

“No arguments,” he stated. “The discussion is over and you’ll stay in here with me, at least until you’re healed. After that, you’ll have your choice. You can either stay here in my room, use one of the spare bedrooms or move into the guesthouse, which is on the other side of the pool.”

“Wait! Don’t you think you should check with your parents first?” I pointed out.

“I’ll take care of my parents after I’ve taken care of you,” Jeremy insisted. “You lie here and rest and I’ll run over to the park and retrieve your duffel bag. Don’t try to argue with me, because you’re not going to win. I’ll be back in less than thirty minutes.”

He made me stand up momentarily, so he could fold back the bedding next, and then he had me get into the bed, before he pulled the sheet and blanket over me. He also ran his fingers through my hair, told me to get some rest and then left.

I had a lot of thinking to do before he returned. So much had just happened and I wasn’t sure if I understood any of it. I guess my biggest question was why was he doing so much for me? He’d only talked to me for a few minutes before last night and he’s got everything, while I’ve got nothing to bring to this arrangement. How were his parents going to react? I hadn’t even seen them up to this point, let alone met them.

That’s when I remembered what Frank, the trucker, had told me on the trip down here. He advised me not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but I didn’t want to set myself up only to get hurt again. I couldn’t go through another turbulent relationship, such as I had with my father, so I didn’t know if I dared to get close to someone again. I wasn’t sure I could handle it if this didn’t work out and my world come crashing down around me later.

Just about that time, the door to the room opened and Jeremy came in carrying my dark green duffel bag.

Copyright © 2010 Bill W; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 11
  • Love 5
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

1 hour ago, Doug Spencer said:

"Gosh! Here I am binging.  I love this story, and falling in love with Trevor AND Jeremy!

Thanks, Doug.  I'm glad you're enjoying this story, although I hope it's not costing you any sleep.  lol 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..