Jump to content
    Bill W
  • Author
  • 5,083 Words
  • 4,218 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Boy For Hire - 5. Chapter 5 - A New Beginning

I had been with Jeremy for a couple of days now and continued to stay in his room, but he had also taken some time to show me around the rest of the house. I hadn’t seen his parents during any of this time, but from what Jeremy told me, they worked a lot and then spent their free time together or with friends. We’d been up for about three hours today, but we still hadn’t left his room.

“Trevor, you’ve got to be hungry by now,” Jeremy suggested. “Let’s go down to the kitchen and get something to eat.”

I was famished, so I went downstairs with Jeremy to fill our empty bellies. After we finished eating, Jeremy took me out and let me see the guesthouse next, before we came back inside and he gave me a closer look at the spare bedrooms. Once we finished up, we ended up back in Jeremy’s room.

“So, what’s it going to be?” he wanted to know.

“I’m leaning toward the guesthouse,” I responded honestly. “If I’m there, I’ll be out of the way and won’t interfere in any of your lives.”

“Oh, I was… well, I was kinda hoping… you’d uhhh,” Jeremy stammered, “that’d you’d stay in my room with me, like we’ve been doing.”

“Jeremy, I appreciate everything you’ve done, but I don’t want to drag you down and ruin your life, just because you feel some sort of obligation to me,” I countered. “You’ve done far too much already and the guesthouse will help me tremendously, without getting in your way.”

“But I’ve enjoyed the way it’s been,” he insisted. “I like having you around, because then I’m not so lonely.”

“I’ve enjoyed it too, but I think it would be better for all of us if I moved out there,” I insisted. “Besides, it would give me some privacy, but we could still see each other whenever we wanted.”

“Fine, whatever you want,” Jeremy agreed somewhat coldly, as he sat on the bed.

I immediately got the impression I’d just hurt his feelings, but that was the last thing I wanted to do. I walked over, sat down beside him on the bed and put my arm around his shoulder. He quickly jerked away and then turned his back to me.

“Hey, it’s ok,” he began. “I don’t mind that you’re not attracted to me. I understand you didn’t need to be attracted to those guy’s you had sex with at the mall, so maybe if I just give you a twenty every day, then you’d sleep in here with me.”

His words hurt me deeply and I wasn’t sure what to do next. Even though I now realized that refusing his offer had probably hurt him too, I wasn’t holding up well after his blatant slam. I’ve been carrying a lot of baggage and wasn’t strong enough to bear any more, so this last blow was more than I could deal with. I made a quick decision, looked up at Jeremy, and spoke.

“I’m sorry, Jeremy, this just isn’t going to work out,” I told him. “I’m going back to the park and getting out of your hair. Thanks for helping me out and maybe I’ll see you around.”

I quickly gathered up my things and headed for his door.

“No, Trevor, please don’t leave me. Please stay,” Jeremy pleaded. “Please. I need you.”

Jeremy was sitting on the bed sobbing, so I knew I couldn’t just walk out and leave him after everything he’d done for me. Even though my head was telling me I should go and not look back, my heart was telling me I couldn’t hurt him like this by leaving him when he obviously needed me. I turned around, went back to the bed and sat about three feet [1 m} from him, before I began to speak.

“Jeremy, I can’t stay in a place where someone is going to turn on me and throw my past in my face every time we disagree about something,” I explained. “I’ve endured years of abuse from my father, so I won’t move into another situation where I’ll be abused again, even if it’s not the same type of abuse. It’s not that I hate you, because I really don’t. It’s just me and I’ll have to deal with that. I’m just too insecure to be involved in any kind of relationship that isn’t 100% open and trusting. I wish this could have worked out, because I’m actually attracted to you, so I’m hoping maybe somewhere down the road, when things have settled down a bit, we can work this out. Right now just isn’t that time.”

I then got up and started to move toward the door again, but Jeremy called out after me.

“Trevor, please don’t leave me,” he pleaded. “Please, I beg you. Everyone is always leaving me. I’m so lonely and I just can’t stand it any longer. Please, Trevor, I need you.”

I stopped dead in my tracks, unable to move and barely able to breathe. How could Jeremy possibly feel abandoned when he has so much? Man, I would have enjoyed being abandoned in such luxury, especially after what I’d gone through. I quickly mulled things over in my mind, and even though I still had reservations, I moved over to the bed and sat down once again.

“Jeremy, what did you mean when you said everyone leaves you?” I wondered, since I couldn’t understand the implication.

He looked at me with his tear-streaked face and attempted to control his sobbing long enough to answer.

“Look around. Do you see anyone here but me?” he replied. “Have you ever seen anyone here but me?”

“No, but you said your parents are busy,” I responded. “They work a lot and then do other things that parents do.”

“Yeah, they’re always busy,” he scoffed. “Right now, my mom’s on a trip to Europe for the museum she works for and Dad’s so tied up at his office or at the hospital that he’s hardly ever here. When they are home, they’re either obligated to their various social commitments, functions for work or they’re out with their friends. When they’re not doing that, they’re spending some quiet time together. Neither of them ever has any time for me.

“In sixteen years,” Jeremy continued, “I doubt that if I were able to add up all of the time they’ve spent with me it would equal more than just a few months. Actually, it probably wouldn’t be more than just a handful of weeks.”

He paused after saying this, as he attempted to control his emotions. I could see how hard this confession had been for him to make and how much it had hurt. Having lived with my father, I knew what it felt like to think your parents didn’t care about you or that they didn’t want you around.

“I was drawn to you the first time I saw you in the mall,” Jeremy continued. “From the way you were dressed, I figured you might be selling yourself to anyone who could meet your price. I’ve seen other kids doing the same thing there, so I was pretty sure I could give you money and you would go with me, but I didn’t want it to happen like that. I wanted you to be my friend and come with me because it’s what you wanted to do. Even when I thought it might be possible, I was still afraid you wouldn’t like me. That’s why it took me so long before I was able to approach you and ask you over for the weekend. When I happened to find you beaten and bloody, it just moved my timetable up a day. Do you understand, Trevor? I just wanted to be with you, but now I find out you never wanted to be here with me. Although it hurts to know this, I still don’t want to lose you.”

He started weeping again, but this time his chest was heaving uncontrollably. I felt like a really big asshole now, since I’d hurt the only person who’d been good to me.

“I didn’t know this, so I’m sorry,” I apologized. If I’d known your parents were never around, I might have decided to stay in the house with you, but I didn’t want to be a burden or get in the way. You were doing me a huge favor by letting me stay here, so I felt that if I stayed in the guesthouse, then I’d have some place to be and wouldn’t disrupt your family life. That was before I found out you didn’t really have a family life, but there was more to my decision than just that. There were other considerations I needed to make, such as the guesthouse would also give me some privacy when I needed to get away from things.”

I paused, because I hoped there was a way this could work out for both of us. Suddenly, I had an idea.

“What if we do this?” I continued. “I’ll stay in the guesthouse, but you can either come and spend the night with me or I can come up here and spend the night with you. Neither one of us will have to be alone, unless that’s what we choose. Does that sound ok to you?”

“Then you like me too and you don’t want to leave?” he asked, while appearing unconvinced.

“Jeremy, I like you a lot and would really like to be close to you,” I replied. “That’s why I’m really hoping you’ll agree to this.”

“Great, because I don’t want to be without you either,” he stated. “I willing to accept this, if it’s what you want, as long as I know we can still spend time together.”

I was very relieved that we were able to reach an agreement that both of us could live with, because I certainly didn’t want to hurt him, but I didn’t want him to hurt me either. Who knows, maybe we’ll even become good friends or possibly even lovers, but I’m not going to even think about any of that, especially this early in our relationship. We’ll just go one day at a time and put one foot in front of the other.

“Jeremy, why don’t we go down to the guesthouse now, so I can get settled in,” I suggested. “Would that be all right with you?”

“Yes, sure. I’ll even help you with your things,” he agreed.

“What things?” I shot back. “All I have is in that duffle bag and my fanny pack. I think I’m quite capable of carrying those without any help.”

We both laughed, although it was a little strained. I was hoping I hadn’t just hurt his feelings again by refusing his offer.

“Yeah, but you forgot about all of the clothes in my dresser and closet that don’t fit me any longer,” he pointed out. “You can have those things too, so I’ll get them together and then we’ll move everything down there at once.”

I kissed him on the cheek and gave him a squeeze, so he wrapped his arms around me and gave me a bear hug in return. He nearly caused me to pass from the pain when he crushed his chest against my bruises, which was quite excruciating. When he saw me flinch and heard me groan, he eased up.

“Oh, damn. I’m sooo sorry, Trevor. I forgot,” he apologized. “I’ll be more careful from now on.”

I merely waved off his concern and we started getting the other things together. He found a box and we packed everything in it, and then he helped me carry it all down to my new home.

The guesthouse was actually quite roomy. You entered directly into the living area and then off to the right were the kitchen and dining areas. To the left were two bedrooms with a full bath in between and the place was totally furnished with some very nice things. The master bedroom had a queen-size bed, a large chest of drawers and a good size closet. The other bedroom had a queen-size bed as well, but a smaller chest of drawers and an adequate closet. I moved all my things into the master bedroom, unpacked and put everything away, which took 15 to 20 minutes, tops. Then, I grabbed Jeremy’s hand, dragged him toward my bed and pushed him down on it. Catching him by surprise, I started to remove his clothes, so I could reward him for all of his good deeds.

“Trevor, you don’t have to do this,” he said. “Now that you’re living here, you don’t have to do anything you don’t want to do, ever again.”

“That’s just it. I want to do this,” I pointed out.

“But, I thought you only did that gay stuff to make money,” he sputtered.

“Yeah, that’s why I was doing it at the mall, but I also do it because I am gay,” I confessed. “I guess I’ve never really accepted that fact about myself before, but I know now it’s true. Does that bother you?”

“No. I just didn’t know,” Jeremy answered.

“Good, then lie back and enjoy,” I advised him.

By this time I had his shirt, shoes and socks off, so I started working on his pants. I unfastened the snap and pulled his trousers and boxers down together, before I worked them off his legs. Then, I eased my body down beside him on the bed and slowly let my head move closer to his, until our lips met. I only allowed my lips to barely brush over his moist, ruby flesh, but then I opened my mouth slightly and pushed my tongue out, so I could explore and taste his full lips. He responded eagerly and allowed my tongue to enter his mouth, as he passively gave me permission to do as I wished.

I immediately let my tongue roam about the entire soft lining of his mouth and then started to examine his teeth and tongue with my snake-like muscle. As I continued, Jeremy began to respond to my oral exam by letting his tongue dart around my mouth with increasing intensity. We clawed at each other’s bodies and used our hands roam over the other’s flesh, until we couldn’t bear the thought of letting the other one go. When I broke the kiss, I looked into his eyes and smiled.

“That’s for coming to my rescue and for being so sweet,” I advised him. “I hope you didn’t mind.”

“No, I definitely didn’t, but I’m just not sure if I’m gay,” he confessed. “I’ve never been attracted to another guy like this. Hell, before I first saw you, I would have said I was definitely straight, but things have changed now and I’m not so sure any more. Ever since I first felt this attraction to you, I’ve doubted my sexuality and these new feelings have both scared and excited me. I know the only reason I’m having them is because of you and I can’t deny their existence, not even to myself.”

“Don’t worry about it and don’t try to over think this,” I urged. “If you’re enjoying what we’re doing, then just go with the flow. If not, just tell me. You won’t have to do anything back or be part of anything you’re not comfortable with. Just give it a try and see what you think.”

For the first time, I was having sexual contact with someone that I actually cared about. It wasn’t for a favor and it wasn’t for money. This time it was happening because I cared about the person and wanted to do it with him. I kissed Jeremy’s entire face, nibbled on his earlobes and ran my tongue all around the inside of his ear, before moving down his neck to his Adam’s apple. I then repeated my efforts on the other side of his head, while trying not to miss even the smallest crevice.

After I finished doing that, I moved down his body and flicked my tongue against his quarter size brownish nipple and the fleshy nub became erect. I continued to run my tongue through the hairs that surround it and nipped at the firm nub, which caused him to gasp when I did it. I then nursed on his breast like a starving infant, and after a few minutes, I moved over and performed the same ritual on the other side. Once I’d finished with each nipple, I worked my way down the middle of his chest until I reached his navel. I then swirled my tongue over and around his outie bellybutton, before I worked my way to his crotch.

I thought of bypassing that area for now and then working my way back up later, but I didn’t think Jeremy would last that long, since he was already writhing and moaning loudly on the bed. For that reason, I moved down to his nut sac, licked and sucked on each testicle, one at a time, and then tongued my way up and around his stiff shaft. I was just starting to lick on his joystick and treating it like it was a lollipop, before I began to nibble on the spongy surface of his glans.

After doing that for a while, I dropped my mouth over his woody and slid down its 7.5” [19 cm] length. I swallowed several times as I adjusted to his length, until I had his entire shaft in my mouth and my nose was resting in his furry mound. I let my lips and tongue form a seal around his pole, so my mouth could suction the life giving contents from his scrotum. I then slid my lips up and down his boyhood, while I attempted to give him every pleasure possible.

While I was doing that, I was also stroking his balls with my free hand and tugging on the loose skin, as I rolled both watery eggs between my fingers and palm. Jeremy’s body was reacting like a wind-up toy that had been over-wound and was jerking and thrashing with every movement of my head. His body was trembling, almost violently, under my manipulations and his groans were becoming louder and more frequent as he began to beg me to finish him off.

“Oh, Trevor, I can’t believe you’re sucking my cock,” Jeremy groaned. “Oh, it feels sooo gooood. Oh, God, please make me cum. Pleeeze! I need to cum. Ahhh. NOW, please… Ughhh.”

I felt his scrotum shrivel slightly, as his nuts were being sucked up toward his body, and then I felt his hard cock expand against the moist lining of my suction pump. His seed then exploded into my mouth and I greedily swallowed each individual sperm, since I didn’t want any of it to escape my voracious appetite for his boy juice. He squirmed below me as he loosed several volleys of semen into my digestive tract and was behaving like a wild man in the throes of sexual ecstasy.

As his pulsing dick began to soften, his body became more relaxed and crumpled from the intense feelings that had so recently exploded from within. He was now a whimpering mass of flesh below me, as he tried to absorb and remember all of the wonderful sensations that had just ripped through his body. When his eyes finally opened, I was there to absorb the pleasure that radiated from within.

“Oh, my god, Trevor,” he spoke in a hoarse whisper, “that was so fucking incredible. Not just the sex either, because I felt you and I were actually one. I’ve never felt anything like that before. Thank you… Oh god… thank you… thank you so much.”

I placed my lips over his and stopped the conversation, as I let my passion flow from my mouth and into his. It also gave him the opportunity to taste his own cum on my lips, tongue and the lining of my oral cavity. I hugged him as hard as I could without causing myself pain and then put my head in the crook of his neck and left it there, as I enjoyed his warmth and softness. We remained like that for nearly twenty minutes, as we enjoyed the closeness of our two bodies pressed together.

“Thank you, Trevor. That was absolutely outstanding,” he assured me once again.

“It was entirely my pleasure, Jeremy, and I loved it too,” I confirmed.

After many more minutes of lying there together, Jeremy sat up quickly and startled me.

“I’ve got it. Next week at school I’ll tell my friends about you and invite them over here so they can meet you,” he announced. “We’ll throw a big party in the house and you can get to meet my other friends too. Don’t get all excited though, because I only have a few other friends and we’re not really that close, but they’re close enough to want to come to a party, because I want them to get to know you too.”

“Do you think you might be rushing this a little?” I questioned. “It might be best if we waited a few weeks first.”

“No way. I want you all to become acquainted as quickly as possible,” he insisted. “This will be great.”

“Whatever you say. It’s your house and you’re the boss.” I relented. “I hope you know what you’re doing though.”

“Don’t worry. You’re going to love it and you’ll have a great time,” he assured me.

Jeremy was totally consumed with planning this party, but I wasn’t so sure it was a good idea, at least not yet. On the other hand, it seemed to be something he wanted to do, so I didn’t fight with him about it. He spent most of the weekend writing out lists, making plans, calling businesses and placing orders. He wouldn’t let me in on the details, because he said he wanted me to be surprised. During school the following week, he gave his eight guests their verbal invitations and told them the party would take place on Friday night.

He also informed each of the guests to plan on spending the night at his house, because he was planning on raiding his father’s liquor supply. Even though he wanted everyone to enjoy himself, he also wanted to make sure no one got injured on his way home. He also didn’t want to take any chances their indiscretion might be discovered, since that could lead to other problems. He just wanted his friends to have a good time and was extremely excited about doing this.

All week long he made me stay out of the house, because he was setting up and didn’t want me to see what he was doing. Anytime we got together during the week, it was always at the guesthouse and he even brought my meals over to me, so I couldn’t glimpse any of the things he had done. I didn’t want him to go to so much trouble, but he was a man possessed and wouldn’t settle for anything less. When Friday finally arrived, he was acting like a little boy on Christmas morning. He wasn’t able to sleep the night before, was up early the next morning and couldn’t relax until he had opened all of his presents, which in this case it meant until the guests had arrived and the party was over. I thought I was going to have to pump him with tranquilizers before then, just so he wouldn’t have a stroke.

Friday evening, Jeremy came to the guesthouse and dragged me over to the main house. He did this at 6:00, before the guests arrived, so he could see my reaction to his hard work. As I walked in, I could see there was enough catered food to feed 30 people, not just the ten he was planning on. The booze had been set out on the top of the bar and the mixers were on the table next to it. He had strategically placed the snacks all along the surface of the bar and had moved much of the furniture against the wall to open up the floor space. He had also put signs up pointing out the way to the game room and the toilets, but then he showed me his pride and joy. In the living room he’d hung a huge banner that he’d obviously made himself and it said, ‘Welcome Home Trevor.”

Needless to say, I was moved by his message and quite choked up. I was certainly glad he’d let me see this before the others arrived, otherwise I would have been reduced to a blubbering fool in front of people I’d never met. I hugged, thanked and kissed him, not necessarily in that order and I didn’t do each thing only once.

As the guests arrived, he introduced them to me individually and I was impressed that the group he’d invited were all extremely good-looking guys. Even if their being here were my only present, it would have been plenty. When everyone had arrived, we began eating, drinking and playing games in the game room, where there was a full-size pool table, a bumper pool table, an air hockey table and three different pinball machines. The Play Station had also been hooked up to the 50” television, so talk about your kids in a candy shop.

We were all enjoying ourselves, at least that’s how I read the gayety (no pun intended about sexual preference), until things started to get a little out of hand. Some of the boys overdid the booze and got a little tipsy and silly, but no one got too carried away. At about three in the morning, Jeremy showed the boys upstairs to the bedrooms and made certain they were all comfortable first, before he joined me at my pad.

We were both too exhausted to have any more fun, but I thanked him many times for the special night and assured him I’d had a great time. We fell asleep in each other’s arms and I’d never slept better in my life. The next morning, Jeremy rose early to go up to the house to make coffee and fix breakfast for the boys, as soon as they woke up. He told me to stay in bed for a couple more hours and then to come over to join him. I was lying there, blissfully replaying the various evening, when there was a knock at the door. I told whomever it was to enter and in walked Kirk, one of Jeremy’s friends. We exchanged greetings and then I asked what I could do for him.

“I would like you to do me a favor,” he began. “I’ve got twin brothers who are turning 14 in a little while and I want to give them a very special present for their birthday. How much would you charge to give both of them a blowjob and then let them each fuck you?”

I was shocked to say the least and surprised he would know about what I’d been doing.

“Why would you ask me this?” I demanded.

“Jeremy told me how you were turning tricks at the mall to make money,” he confirmed. “I mean I’d seen you there before too, so I was pretty sure that’s what you were up to, but he told me you gave him the best blowjob he’s ever had. I just thought you’d be the perfect guy to give my brothers a special birthday gift from me.”

“Jeremy told you all of that?” I asked incredulously, as I wondered how he could have betrayed my confidence like this.

“Yeah. He said you and he were tight now, so that’s why he was having the big bash in your honor,” he answered.

I felt confused, betrayed and humiliated. How could Jeremy do this to me? How could he tell these boys our most intimate secrets? Maybe he doesn’t really care about me the way I thought he did. Maybe I’m just a good time to him and nothing more. If that’s the case, then I’ll have to leave, but I’ll need more money before I do that, so I guess I’ll take this gig after all.

“A suck and a fuck will cost you fifty bucks each,” I announced.

“Great and I want to give them their present two weeks from yesterday,” he replied. “Their birthday and the party is actually on Saturday, but I want to give them this present first. Come to think of it, they’re having a few of their friends over to the house for a party, so it would really make them popular if they had a special treat that all of the other boys would enjoy too. That way it wouldn’t be the usual, dull birthday party, so what would you charge to do all of them, including my brothers again?”

This was becoming more bizarre with every passing minute, but I figured I’d go along with it, since I could make even more money before I took off.

“Twenty five each and they can choose one thing they want to do.”

“You’re on and I think I’ll throw myself into the mix as well,” he agreed. “What the hell. If I’m paying for it, I might as well have some fun too. Thanks, Trevor, you’re a pal. I’ll give you all of the details later. See you.”

Once he was gone, I threw myself on the bed and let all my feelings rise to the surface. They erupted in a boiling mass of hysterics, because I was upset that Jeremy had betrayed me like this. I was beating on the mattress and pillows with my fist, as I vented my frustration and was totally losing it. A few seconds later, I heard Jeremy behind me, but he must not have looked at me before he spoke.

“Hey, Trevor. When are you coming over to the house?” he asked.

I turned and glared at him, picked up the closest solid object I could find and I heaved it in his direction.

“Leave me the fuck alone. I never want to speak to you again!” I screamed, as he looked at me, totally confused.

Copyright © 2010 Bill W; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 2
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..