Jump to content
    Bill W
  • Author
  • 3,873 Words
  • 4,245 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Boy For Hire - 6. Chapter 6 - The Seeds Of Misunderstanding

“Why the hell did you just throw that at me?” Jeremy screamed, completely baffled by my outburst.

“Because I felt like it, you traitor,” I shouted back.

“But you almost hit me in the head with it,” he shot back.

“I guess it’s too bad I missed then,” I hissed. “Get out of here and leave me alone.”

“What the hell is going on?” he demanded. “What do you think I did now?”

“Nothing, except tell Kirk I was a boy whore and gave you great head,” I barked. “Now, get the fuck away from me. I don’t want to talk to you any more.”

“I didn’t tell him that, he guessed it. Don’t you remember he was with me that first day I saw you at the mall?” he responded. “He came with me a couple of times after that too and we saw you again. We both kinda guessed that’s what you were up to and wondered what would make you do it.”

“Yeah. I bet he just guessed about the blowjob too,” I challenged.

“Ok, I did tell him that, but I only told him,” Jeremy admitted. “I was trying to make him realize how special you were to me and it just kinda slipped out.”

“I’m sure it did, but I can’t afford those kinds of slip-ups,” I countered. “Next thing I know, you’ll be telling him every rotten detail of my life that I shared with you. Just go. Get out of here and stay away from me.”

“Trevor, he doesn’t think you’re like that any more,” Jeremy reasoned, thinking that would help.

“He doesn’t, does he? Well, he just hired me for a job, two jobs in fact,” I replied. “He just hired me to give his twin brothers a blowjob and a fuck for their birthday, but then he also asked me to ‘entertain’ his brothers’ friends at their birthday party.”

“He did WHAT?” Jeremy screamed, looking shocked.

“He asked me to help him make his brothers men and then make them popular with their friends,” I rephrased, knowing he’d get the point.

“You turned him down, right?” Jeremy asked next.

“Hell no! As long as he knows all about me and for the kind of money he was willing to pay, I told him I’d do it,” I answered.

“I’ll talk to him and tell him you’ve changed your mind,” Jeremy followed, thinking that would help.

“The hell you will,” I threatened. “I’ve already accepted the job and I won’t go back on my word. I’ll move out if you want, so it doesn’t get around town that you’ve got a slut crashing at your place.”

“No, you’re not leaving. You’re staying here,” Jeremy insisted.

“I don’t want to stay here. I don’t want to be around anyone who turns on me and reveals my secrets,” I spat back.

“Trevor, I didn’t turn on you,” Jeremy reasoned. “No matter how you feel about me, you can still continue to live here. If you don’t want to be around me or talk to me right now, then I’ll stay away. You know where I’ll be if you change your mind, but I won’t let you live in the park or someplace worse.”

Jeremy started to cry and then turned around and walked out the door, closing it behind him. I watched him slink across the yard to his back door and enter his house. How the hell could things have changed so quickly from last night to today?

I knew I’d hurt Jeremy again, but this time he deserved it. How could he tell Kirk all that shit? Worse yet, whom else did he tell? He sure wasn’t going to explain this one away with a few words and I wasn’t about to kiss and make up. Although I’m confused and upset, I still can’t hate him. Even after I screamed at him and told him to get away from me, he didn’t ask me to leave. In fact, he insisted I stay. I just can’t figure him out. One minute he does something so utterly despicable and the next he does something unbelievably sweet. If only he could just trap himself in that last mode, then we wouldn’t have any more problems.

I avoided Jeremy all that week and he never tried to come out to the guesthouse and talk to me. I did catch him staring out of one of the upper floor windows at me, well maybe just at the guesthouse to see if I was destroying it, but that’s the most he did. He was true to his word and honored my wishes by staying completely away from me. On Saturday afternoon, Kirk came by to give me the details of my job. I’m not sure if he went to the main house first, but I eventually heard a light knocking on my door.

“Oh hi, Kirk,” I said, somewhat surprised to see him.

“Hi, Trevor. I just came by to let you know what’s going on,” he began. “Friday night is when I want you to help me with my brothers and their names are Chad and Andrew. Do you want to come to our place to do this or do you want me to bring them here?”

“Why don’t you bring them here?” I offered. “I think it will make them feel more comfortable if they’re not in their own house when they do this. You know, they might be worried about getting caught or something.”

“Hey, whatever you say. Here is fine,” he agreed. “The next night is the party, so you’ll have to come to our house for that. I’ll have a room set up for you on the second floor and we’ll send the guys up one at a time, starting with my brothers. I’ll go last, so you’ll know when it’s over. I’m not sure how many boys are actually coming, but my brothers invited fifteen. That’s not going to be a problem, is it?”

“That adds up to eighteen if everyone shows and that’s a lot of sex for one night, but I’m willing to do it, as long as you’ve got enough money,” I answered. “I mean eighteen would be $450 and $100 for the night before, so that’s a lot of cash.”

“Don’t worry, because I’ve got eight $100 bills waiting for you,” he replied. “The rest is a tip for doing me this huge favor. I’ll explain to everyone that you’re a friend and they aren’t allowed to tell anyone about what happens. That should be enough to keep it quiet. I can’t wait to see the expressions on my brothers’ faces when I come back to pick them up later on Friday. By the way, what time do you want me to be back by?”

“If you drop them off at seven you’ll be able to pick them up by ten. If they seem really into it, I might throw a little something extra in as a gift from me. We might even be able to spend some time just talking and getting to know each other.”

“Hey, you’re great, man. No wonder Jeremy thinks you’re so special,” he responded. “Hey, this is just a friend thing. I didn’t ask you because I thought you were… you know… what I thought…”

“I know what you mean, so you don’t have to say it,” I answered, taking him off the hook.

“Look, Trevor. I wouldn’t just hire anybody to do this for my brothers,” Kirk added. “If I hadn’t learned about you, I probably wouldn’t have been able to give them this gift. I chose you because Jeremy said you were special, and after I met you at the party, I totally agreed with him. This means a lot to me and I know it was an awfully big favor for me to ask. I appreciate your doing this though, because I know it must be hard on you as well. That’s why I’m throwing in the big tip. I wanted to let you know how much this meant to me and all.”

“Thanks, Kirk. I’ll see you and your brothers Friday night,” I replied.

I knew it sounded like I just rushed Kirk out of here and all, but after what he’d just said I had some serious thinking to do. It sounded as if he really didn’t think of me as just a boy whore. He said I was special and even called me a friend, but he also kept mentioning that Jeremy told him how special I was. Did I screw up and misjudge Jeremy again? I did a considerable amount of thinking over the next hour and rehashed all of Kirk’s words. Eventually, I concluded that once again I’d fucked up royally. I’d jumped to conclusions and blamed everything on Jeremy, when it had been mostly my fault for deciding to make money that way in the first place. I had to go find Jeremy, so I could apologize.

I walked over to the house and the back door was unlocked. I went inside and there wasn’t a sound to be heard. I looked all around the downstairs and he was nowhere to be found. I then headed up to his room on the second floor and found his door partially opened. I peeked inside and Jeremy was lying on his bed. I couldn’t tell if his eyes were closed or if he was just staring at the ceiling, so I walked in. He didn’t react as if he knew I was there, so I cleared my throat. When I did, he lifted his head and looked toward the door. When he saw me, he quickly sat up on his bed.

“I came over to apologize,” I said meekly. “I think I jumped to conclusions again, even after all you’ve done for me. I should have cut you some slack, so will you please accept my apology?”

His eyes brightened and a huge grin came over his face. He leapt from the bed, raced toward me and stretched his arms out in front of himself, to welcome me into his embrace. I met him part way and we hugged like two long-lost siblings. I could feel the tears running down his cheek and dripping onto my shirt, and I’m sure he could feel the same from mine. He started to say something to me, but I just placed my finger over his lips to silence him. I then guided him back to the bed and we sat down. I broke away from his loving caress and looked into those happy, yet sad eyes.

“I should have come to you and talked about it after Kirk told me those things,” I reasoned. “I had no right to read into what Kirk was saying, but that’s what I did. I know you want to explain it to me, but I think it would be best if we don’t say anything more about it. Let’s just put this behind us and forget about it. We’ve got a week to make up for.”

“Thanks, Trevor, and I’m sorry too, especially for giving Kirk the wrong impression,” he apologized. “It’s been a very lonely week and I’ve missed you terribly.”

“I’ve missed you too,” I agreed. “I don’t remember if I thanked you for the party yet, but if I didn’t, then I want to it now.”

I pushed him back onto the bed and started kissing his beautiful lips. Not sweet, loving kisses, but passionate, lustful kisses. I needed to show him how much I’d missed him and how sorry I really was. I savagely attacked his mouth with mine and let my tongue dart around like a heat-seeking missile. I think he was shocked at my aggressiveness, but he passively surrendered to my desires. I began to remove his clothing and ran my hands all over his body, and then I stood up and removed my own. Once we were both totally naked, I bent over his prone body and began to nibble at those erotic spots on his head and neck, and then I followed that with dainty butterfly kisses. Butterfly kisses are applied with the same gentleness and gracefulness that a butterfly uses when landing on a twig or a leaf with a gliding ease that barely disturbs the surface as it lands.

As Jeremy was lying on the bed absorbing the warm tingling sensations from my loving ministrations, I moved down to his chest and started rubbing the bare surface of his hairy flesh and softly pinched each nipple. Jeremy’s head began to flop from side to side, before I flipped my tongue out and teased his pink nub. I wet the entire surface of his breast and then started to suckle on it like an infant. My lover groaned and writhed in ecstasy under my sexual assault, and then I licked my way across his chest and treated the other tit in the same loving fashion.

From there, I brought my tongue down his chest until I reached his navel and cleaned the entire area with my spongy muscle. As I continued down his body, I bypassed his groin and licked my way down his thigh, over his calf and to his foot. There, I ran my tongue over and around each toe and sucked on each digit as if it were his penis. I then worked my way across to the other foot and repeated the procedure, before starting back up the other limb, eventually nearing my intended target.

When I finished with his thigh, I moved to his ball sac and began to lick and fondle that area tenderly. I took each testicle into my mouth, sucked on it and rolled it over on my tongue until I swapped it for the other one. Once I’d completed the same ritual to the other watery orb, I took both of his balls into my mouth at the same time and softly hummed on them, to let the vibrations ripple through and around them. After doing that, I licked my way up his shaft and continued to swirl my tongue around the surface of his pulsing love muscle, until I had worked my way around the rigid edge of his corona. I then stuck the tip of my tongue into the tiny slit at the end, which was opening and closing like a fish gulping water through its mouth before pushing it out its gills. All this time, I was enjoying the taste of the sweet pre-cum that was oozing from it and was reveling in his wonderful boy scent.

After I finished doing that, I opened my mouth, engulfed his glans and slowly worked my way down his hot, yet pliable rod, as I swallowed every fraction of an inch of his marvelous tool. While I worked it with my tongue, I was also beginning my suction and eased my head up and down its length. I used my lips to form a vacuum seal against the pliable skin, so I could draw the life giving juices from his scrotum. I brought him close to the brink several times, only to allow him to be brought back down without release. I ignored his pleading protestations to continue, because I had another plan in mind.

When I thought he couldn’t take it any longer, I took the tube of KY and a condom from my fanny-pack, slipped the condom over his stiff pole and then used the KY to coat it, before I lubricated my rectum. When I finished, I straddled the upper part of his hips and planned to give him the release he had been begging for so long. Holding his burning pole of desire with my left hand, I positioned my opening above his dick and I slowly sat down on it. After impaling myself completely on his throbbing mast, I began the steady rhythm of rising and falling on it, as I tightened my rectal muscles at the appropriate times to coax his penis to climax.

“Oh, Trevor, ride me, pleeeze,” Jeremy begged. “Let me shoot. Oh yes, let me cuuum. Ohhh, Trevor, I love you sooo much. Yes, please make me shoot my load.”

I increased the pace of my pistoning motion and violently rode up and down on his hard iron stake, as I brought him closer to his long-sought-after relief. His hips were thrusting up forcefully and meeting me halfway when I glided downward on his wand, as he tried to hasten his orgasm. I could tell by his actions how desperately he wanted, maybe even needed, to give his churning testicles a chance to deliver their most recent production.

“I’m close. I’m almost there,” he moaned as he squirmed totally out of control beneath me. “Do it, Trevor, make me cum this time. Pleeeze. Arrrgh.”

I could feel it when his hot bolts of semen fill the reservoir tip of the condom, as several blasts exploded from his well-worked shaft. Jeremy screamed out in pleasure and his body flopped and quivered, like the death throes of a mortally wounded snake. When the tremors in his body subsided and his load had been spent, he fell into an immobile silence, like a child that had just finished convulsing from a seizure. I rolled off of his body and let his softening cock ‘plop’ from my ass, so I could lie beside him, exhausted from my own energetic efforts to please him. Neither of us spoke nor moved for many minutes.

“Apology accepted,” Jeremy eventually moaned, in a weak, child-like voice.

The humor of his comment struck me, but I was too tired to laugh. I merely draped my arm across his chest, before we both passed out from an overload of sensations.

When I awoke an hour later, Jeremy was still beside me, but now he was lying on his side. He had his elbow resting on the bed and his arm was propping up his head, so he could look at me. He began to smile as my eyes fluttered open and I could read a silent ‘thank you’ radiating from those expressive orbs. I returned his smile and tried to add as much love to my own expression as I could, just to let him know that all was well with the world again.

“As much as I hate our fights,” Jeremy began, “they don’t seem quite so bad when they’re followed by making up like that. It was incredible, totally awesome, and I definitely enjoyed it. I’m sure I made the right decision the day I invited you home and again when I asked you to live here. No matter how many arguments we have, I’ll never regret those choices.”

“Nor do I regret accepting your offers,” I confirmed. “Jeremy, I’m sorry and I promise I’ll talk things over with you first from now on, before I judge your actions. I will do my best to resist the temptation to jump to conclusions and will try to give you the benefit of every doubt. Kiss me and let me know this is all right with you.”

Jeremy rolled on top of me and brought his lips down to mine. Our mouths opened, our tongues fought for dominance and we enjoyed signing the oral pact of consent. We continued to initial all of those never-ending clauses that seemed to accompany such agreements and when we finished endorsing the entire contract, we broke the passionate embrace.

“Wow, I’m glad that’s over and you won’t be doing that birthday party now,” Jeremy said.

“Jeremy, you’re mistaken,” I replied, surprised by his comment, since I had explained to him before that I had given my word to Kirk about doing those jobs. “I’ll still be doing the twins and I’ll be doing their party, because I’ve already given Kirk my word and he’s counting on me. You know that.”

“But you don’t need to go through with it now. Everything’s fine,” he reasoned.

“I know it is, but I’ve already made a verbal agreement with Kirk and I’m a man of my word,” I explained. “I won’t go back on a deal that I’ve already agreed to.”

“Why would you want to do that with all those other boys,” he wondered. “I thought you wanted me now.”

“I don’t actually want to do it with them and I do want you, but it’s just that I won’t go back on a promise or break my word,” I reasoned. “That’s me and it’s the way I am. That’s how I operate, but after this, I’m finished with those sorts of things. Ok?”

“You’re still going to do it, even if I tell you I don’t want you to or if I ask you not to do it?” he pressed.

“This time I must, but I promise I’ll consider your feelings in the future,” I agreed. “I won’t be doing any other jobs after this one though. I promise.”

“How can I love you if you’re still going to do this with all those other boys?” Jeremy went on.

“It will just be this one, final time,” I assured him. “You’ll have to trust me and realize I’m doing this as a job and not out of love. I do it with you because I have very strong feelings for you. I love you, Jeremy, but with them, I’m just doing it as a favor for Kirk and I’ll feel next to nothing while it’s going on.”

“It doesn’t matter what you feel, it’s what you are doing that matters,” he insisted. “You don’t need the money now, because I’ll provide everything you need and you can give up this job.”

“You’re not listening, Jeremy, I’ve already given my word to Kirk,” I reiterated.

“I don’t care,” Jeremy stated, as he put on his clothes. “I don’t want you to do it and I forbid you to do it.”

“Jeremy, please understand. This is the last time,” I repeated. “I will honor your wishes after this, but not until after I’ve completed the job this weekend.”

“NO! If you love me and want to be with me, then you’ll tell them no,” he demanded.

“I want to, but I just won’t go back on my word,” I repeated. “I promised Kirk and he’s counting on me.”

“I’m counting on you too, but I guess I don’t count any more,” he spat out. “If I don’t mean enough to you to get you to tell Kirk you’ve changed your mind, then you can do what you want, but just stay away from me.”

With that Jeremy left his room and slammed the door behind him. I couldn’t believe this. After all we’d just been through and since we’d just made up again, I couldn’t believe this was happening.

“Jeremy, WAIT,” I screamed as he left and I scrambled to put my clothes on, but I’m not sure he heard me.

I don’t know where he went, but my search of the house proved futile, so I went back to the guesthouse and tired to make sense of what had just happened.

Copyright © 2010 Bill W; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Wow 2
  • Sad 2
  • Angry 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..