Jump to content
    Bill W
  • Author
  • 5,109 Words
  • 3,968 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Boy For Hire - 8. Chapter 8 - The Birthday Party

I still hadn’t seen Jeremy since our blow-up over my doing this job for Kirk. I even tried to go into the house to see him a few times, but he kept the doors locked. I think I saw his parents roaming inside once one time, but seeing I wasn’t sure they knew I was living there, I thought it might be premature to introduce myself and ask to see Jeremy. I planned to seek him out after this weekend was over and my promise to Kirk had been fulfilled, but I couldn’t think about that now. I had some preparations to make before I left for the party.

Kirk picked me up at four and drove me to his house. I didn’t see Jeremy anywhere as we left, but I had a feeling he’d watched us leave. It took about twenty minutes before we arrived at Kirk’s house, since we had to travel on 35 mph [56 kph] posted streets with many stop signs and traffic lights. I shouldn’t have been surprised, but it was another huge, two-story modern house with a three car attached garage. It was just as nice as Jeremy’s house and maybe slightly larger. Man, where do their parents get all of their money? He led me around to the rear of the house and took me up a back flight of stairs to the second floor. Once there, he showed me to the guest room, which was located in the corner.

“The party is going to be downstairs and in the backyard, but we’ll bring the boys up here one at a time,” Kirk informed me. “Don’t worry about anything, because I’ll make sure the boys all know enough to keep their mouths shut about everything that happens here. I know most of my brothers’ friends and they’re all pretty cool, so I’m fairly positive there will be no problems or I wouldn’t have suggested this.”

I thanked Kirk and relaxed until the first of the partiers arrived. There was a small TV in the room, so I started to watch a program to pass the time. After a while, I heard a knock on the door and in walked Chad and Andrew, with broad grins on their faces.

“Hi, guys,” I greeted them.

“Hi, Trevor,” they replied in unison.

“Have you decided what you want to do today?” I asked and they both nodded in response. “Well, it’s Chad’s turn to go first this time, so what have you decided on, bud?”

“I’d like to fuck you again, if it’s okay with you,” he announced, meekly.

“Of course it is. Let’s get undressed and then we’ll get started,” I agreed, as we all took our clothes off and I took Chad to the bed with me. “Let’s do it a little differently this time. Is that okay with you?”

“You mean there’s another way to do it?” he asked, totally astonished.

“Oh, yeah. Let me show you,” I announced.

Since I had already lubed and stretched myself well before Kirk showed up, I just fondled him a little, until he became nice and hard. I then slicked up his cute little dick, lay back on the bed, slipped a pillow under my butt and pulled my legs up to my chest.

“Are you getting the idea?” I asked, and he grinned and nodded his head to signal he understood.

Chad moved closer to me and slid his rigid little pole past my sphincter and into my hole. When he was all the way in, I reached up, grabbed his face and pulled him to me, so I could kiss him. I knew I wouldn’t be kissing the other boys, but these two were already kind of special to me and I couldn’t resist. I kissed him affectionately and slipped my tongue into his mouth, which caused him to moan. As I continued to kiss him he began his thrusting into my tunnel.

While he continued stroking his dick in and out of my ass, I was rubbing his chest and playing with his nipples. Chad was really getting into this session and his face was twisted up in pleasure, as he attacked my butt as if it was the last time he’d ever be able to fuck. Chad continued to pick up his pace as he got closer to his release and then bent down and kissed me fiercely. He broke our kiss momentarily, but was driving his young meat deep inside me for the final time, and then he arched his back and groaned.

“Oh, yes. Here it cums, Trevor. Mmm. Ahhh. Yesss,” he hissed.

His throbbing penis went into spasms, as it shot streams of his liquid offering into my innards. Spurt after spurt washed the lining of my excretory tract and then Chad collapsed on top of me. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him a final time, before I let him pull out and remove that small piece of his body from mine.

“Thanks, Trevor,” he said weakly, “that was really nice. You’re a great guy, so thanks again.”

Andrew decided to do it the same way, so I guess there is a lot more that’s identical about them than just their appearance. Andrew went through the same process and I was just as affectionate with him. It didn’t take me long to note that Andrew was not just the more aggressive of the two, but he was also the better lover at this point in time. He had a larger tool, knew how to use it and how to make his pleasure last. He was also much more passionate and thoughtful than his brother, because as he moved in and slid his dick deep into my tunnel, he was also thoughtful enough to reach down and work my cock at the same time he was attempting to bust his own nut.

He slid his penis in and out of my slippery channel in long, easy strokes and jacked me off with the same pleasurable rhythm. After a few minutes, he started to feel the pressure building in his crotch and picked up his pace with both actions. He was starting to pant now and little beads of perspiration had started to trickle down and drop off of his torso. At this point, Andrew transformed into a madman and pounded my backdoor in a jackhammer fashion, as his fist flew up and down on my stalk. I worked hard to holdback my orgasm until Andrew was ready to cum, because I wanted us to climax together. Finally, Andrew made his final, deep thrust, held it there inside of me and his bubbling custard splattered all over my bowels. Just as I felt his first blast hit the lining of my intestines, my own cock exploded and sent ribbons of my baby seed shooting between our bodies. I’d actually made quite a mess, as the last of our wads oozed out of our pricks, and Andrew laughed when he saw it, once he had a chance to recover.

After Chad brought me a small stack of towels, I cleaned off Andrew’s and my body and then kissed and hugged both of them, before wishing them each a very happy birthday. I hoped to be able to remain close to this pair even after today, hopefully as good friends, because we did have a great deal in common. They were both really interesting and I enjoyed being around them, not just for the sex either.

As they were getting dressed, I jotted down my telephone number on a piece of paper from the nightstand and handed it to them. Jeremy’s father kept a phone in the guesthouse, with its own number, so it was there for my use. I told them to call anytime and for any reason, even if they just wanted to talk or hang out. Before they left, they thanked me again and promised they would call or come over to see me. I watched as they walked down the hall, until they turned to go down the back staircase.

A few minutes later, there was another knock on the door and in walked a good-looking Latino boy. He was about 5’5” [165 cm], solid build, coal black hair, dark brown eyes, olive complexion and pearly white teeth that showed through his intoxicating smile.

“Hi, I’m Carlos,” he introduced himself.

“Welcome, Carlos,” I returned. “I guess you know what you’re here for.”

“Yeah, I’ve got an idea,” he said, while looking at my chin instead of my eyes.

“Do you know what you want me to do for you then?” I followed.

“It’s hard to choose,” he responded.

“Well, why don’t you tell me the kind of sexual experiences you’ve had and then maybe I can make some suggestions,” I offered.

After I’d said this, Carlos looked down at his feet and seemed to be studying the carpet. I wasn’t sure if his shyness was due to the fact that he didn’t wish to share this information with me or because he was reluctant to admit he was a virgin.

“Carlos, anything you say will be kept just between the two of us,” I explained, while hoping this would be enough to prompt a response. “I won’t tell anyone else, I promise.”

He seemed to relax a little when I told him this and then he looked into my eyes, to see if he could tell if I was being honest.

“Well, I have jerked off before and I’ve done it with my friends too.” He offered. “I’ve even been sucked off one time.”

“Carlos, I can either give you your second blowjob or you can get your first piece of ass,” I suggested. “The choice is yours.”

Carlos’ face lit up when he’d heard what I had to say. I was pretty sure I knew what this meant.

“You’d let me fuck you in the ass?” he asked, amazed.

“If that’s what you want,” I concurred.

“Yeah, that’s what I want,” he agreed.

“Well, take your clothes off and I’ll get you ready,” I explained.

Carlos stripped eagerly and revealed his body to me. He had a thick torso, but he wasn’t fat, and he was even beginning to show some muscle definition in his chest and arms. He also had a strong looking pair of legs, a 5.5” [14 cm] uncut cock, which was surrounded by a thick patch of black pubic hair and there was the start of a little happy trail running up toward his navel. He was a fairly attractive and well-built young man.

I knelt down in front of him, so I could nibble on and squeeze his phallus gently, before I pulled back his foreskin and took his dick into my mouth. I only sucked on him long enough to get him nice and hard and then I began greasing up his pole. I got on the bed, doggy style and told him what to do. He crawled in behind me and rammed his prick all the way into my hole, with no hesitation at all. It’s a good thing I was already loose or that would have hurt like hell.

Carlos had a sense of urgency about his orgasm and pumped my ass like tomorrow might never arrive. It only took him a few hectic minutes before he erupted in my chute and sent four or five squirts of his love juice deep into my bowels. Almost as quickly as it had begun, Carlos was pulling his deflating dick out of my butt, wiped it off with a towel and was quickly putting his clothes back on. I talked to him while he was dressing, about some things in general, and discovered he was pretty interesting too. He was into sports and really active, which meant his body was a fine example of how the hard work had paid off.

“Thanks, man, that was great,” he said, as he was leaving.

“If you ever get another chance, just slow down a little and don’t ram your dick in your partner so quickly, if you don’t want to hurt him or her,” I suggested, before he walked out the door. “You’ll really enjoy it more that way too.

The next boy in was one of my surprises of the evening. He was a good-looking young man, with brown hair, brown eyes and a slender, but not skinny, build. I think he said his name was Courtney, or something like that, and when I asked him what he wanted to do, he replied like this.

“Anything we do here is just between you and me, right?” he wanted to know. “Nobody else is going to find out about this, are they?”

“No. Whatever we do here is just between us,” I confirmed. “I won’t tell a soul.”

“Good, then I want to suck your cock,” he told me.

I was startled that he didn’t want a release for himself, but he was staring at my penis, as it hung casually between my legs, so it seemed as if this was what he really wanted.

“That would be fine with me, but don’t you want to get off too?” I asked, just to be certain.

“Yeah, I do, but I really want to suck your cock more, and I was told we could only choose one thing to do with you,” he confessed, while looking slightly sheepish after making this admission.

“Why don’t you undress and we’ll do a sixty-nine then,” I offered. “That way, we can both get off and you’ll be able to suck my dick for as long as you want.”

He smiled, as his head bobbed up and down, because I was sure he was thinking he was getting away with a two-for-one deal. As he disrobed, he reveled a really nice 6” [15 cm] cut penis, so I placed him on the bed and swung around so our privates were in front of each other’s face. I started licking on his more than adequate member and quickly brought him to erection. I then slipped my mouth over the well-shaped head that topped his sausage and started to give him the best blowjob I could. He also licked on my cock until he had brought me to erection and was now suckling on my own stiff organ. He was a greedy pup and tried to suck all of the liquid from my aching balls, as he nursed on my cock with a strong desire to get his reward.

I brought him to climax first and drew six volleys of a slightly salty cum into my mouth, and once he was empty, it caused him to speed up his actions on me. A short time later, I unloaded into his mouth and sent several blasts of my own love juice straight down his gullet. He didn’t relinquish my penis after it stopped spurting, however, and kept sucking on it until it began to become tender. I had to ask him to stop, which he did, and then he sat up and looked at me.

“I’ve been wanting to try sucking someone else off for a long time now,” he admitted. “I was just too afraid to ask anyone that I knew. Thanks, dude, that was great. Thanks for doing me too. It felt really good having you suck me off at the same time.”

The next two boys were a suck and a fuck, but then came my next surprise. In walked Scott, a good-looking black youth with skin the color of chocolate milk. He was about 5’8” [173 cm], had black curly hair, brown eyes and a big shit-eating grin.

“You gonna let me fuck you?” he asked eagerly, shortly after he walked into the room.

“If that’s what you want to do,” I told him, which earned me an even bigger grin. “Get naked and we’ll begin.”

Scott tore his clothes off, threw them on the chair and was soon standing in front of me sporting a nice 7” [17.5 cm] erection. He was cut, fairly thick and obviously proud to display his wares. I slicked him up with a little KY and then got on the bed, with my back on the mattress, because I wanted to watch this stud do his work. When he was ready, I pulled my legs up to my chest, motioned him forward and he slowly slipped that impressive rod into my chute. He was in no rush and intended to enjoy this completely. I’m not sure, but I had the feeling this wasn’t his first try at intercourse, of one kind or another.

He continued to smile at me as he worked my hole, so I reached up and rubbed his chest and pinched his nipples, in an attempt to bring him even more pleasure. He really got off on this and started pumping into me even harder. I wrapped my legs around his waist, since they were starting to cramp up from being drawn back for so long, considering that had been what I’d done with Andrew and Chad too. Scott was using long strokes, even though they were still fairly rapid, and his breathing soon became shallow and ragged. I knew he was nearing Nirvana, because he began pumping into me even faster and was giving me one hell of a ride, until he arched his back, drove his boyhood home and let loose with several voluminous spurts, which flooded the depths of my body. It took him a few minutes to recover from this session, after he collapsed on top of me.

“You’re really good, man,” he told me, sincerely. “You’re the best I’ve ever had and you sure know how to squeeze your ass muscles to bring me pleasure. Thanks, man, that was really great.”

His comments had confirmed my suspicions that he was not a virgin, although I was already pretty certain before he’d said that, based on his knowledgeable technique. I questioned him a little more, for some additional information about himself, since I felt I’d like to get to know him better. No matter what, I’m sure I’d remember Scott for a long time to come.

The rest of the group was pretty much the same. Some of the boys wanted to be sucked-off and some wanted to get laid. That was until the last of the guests came in. The final one to enter was Derrick. He was smaller than most of the others, being only about 5’1” [155 cm] and looked as if he was also probably the youngest of the group. He had black hair and blue eyes, a tanned-like complexion and was rather cute. I could tell he was hesitant about doing this and he soon confirmed my impression. He also eyed me carefully and studied my nude body, before he spoke.

“I didn’t really want to come up here, you know,” he explained.

“Oh, why not?” I wondered.

“It’s not that you’re not nice looking and all,” he answered, almost apologetically, “but I don’t know much about this stuff. I just didn’t want the other boys to pick on me if I said that I didn’t want to do this.”

“Well, I bet you jerk off once in a while, don’t you?” I challenged.

“Yeah, so what?” he responded defensively.

“So, everything else is pretty much the same, only you’re doing it with someone else,” I told him. “There are only slight differences beyond getting off using your hand. Do you enjoy it when you jerk off?”

“Yeah, of course,” he confessed.

“Then you’ll enjoy this just as much, maybe even more. I just know you will,” I assured him.

I walked over, pulled his polo shirt out of his pants and started to lift it up and over his head. Weakly, he cooperated with my efforts, but I could tell he still wasn’t certain about doing this. As I removed his pants and his undershorts, I tried to reassure him that he would like what we were going to do.

“Relax, kid. You’re going to do fine,” I assured him, while trying to get him to loosen up a bit. “Just let me do my thing and I know you’ll have a good time.”

He seemed to relax a little after I’d said this, and then I reached for his 4” [10 cm] circumcised cock. He had a very light dusting of black hairs at the base of his penis and it looked as if he had only just recently begun his journey through puberty. I took his hand and led him over to the bed and he went with me, like a small child following a parent. I then pushed him carefully backward, until his body came to rest against the bed. After I lifted him up ont0 the mattress, I started to suck on his little-boy gland. It popped instantly to attention and I pulled off of it momentarily, since I didn’t want him to ejaculate prematurely.

Once I felt he’d calmed down sufficiently, I coated his joystick with KY and worked my way over his body. I just couldn’t resist and bent down to kiss his full, ruby lips. He looked confused, but gave in to the temptation and kissed me back. His mouth was slightly opened at the time, so I slipped my tongue into it and he seemed to enjoy this right away. He responded almost immediately and allowed his tongue to explore my mouth as well, once I withdrew my tongue. I sucked on his pink muscle for a while and then began to kiss his neck. Although I hadn’t planned on doing this with anyone but the birthday boys, I just couldn’t resist this shy little imp. I also decided I just had to suckle on his nipples next, before I finished his education. He squirmed as I nibbled and nursed on his small nubs and squealed with delight from the attention.

Now, I positioned my body above his, lined his tool up with my hole and sat back on it. He moaned with this new sensation and I bent forward to kiss him again. Slowly, I began working on his boyhood and lifted my body upward and then let it fall tenderly back down on his little muscle, until he lost all control and shot his small, clear load into me. I hated to let him leave this quickly, but once his dick wilted, I had no option left. I sat on the end of the bed and waited for him to recover and visually scanned his small frame. When he came to, he crawled up the bed toward me, wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed me once more.

“Thank you. That was really nice,” he gushed. “Nobody has ever done anything that nice for me before. I’m glad the other boys made me come up here.”

I wrapped my arms around his chest, pulled him onto my lap and squeezed him against my body. He was just so irresistible and I felt as if I were his big brother and taking care of him, while teaching him about life. I told him that if he ever needed to talk or if he just wanted to get together, he should just mention it to the twins. They would tell him how to get in contact with me by either giving him my phone number or telling him where I lived. He smiled, hugged me once more and then thanked me again. I helped him get dressed and gave him another kiss, before he went back to rejoin the party.

Once I was alone, I sat back and thought about my little man, but I only did that for a minute, before Kirk entered the room.

“Damn, there’s a whole bunch of teenage boys downstairs and each one has a huge grin on his face,” he confirmed. “You must have been pretty awesome, pal.”

“Hey, at their age and with their hormones in high gear, it doesn’t take much to get them off and give them a thrill,” I replied. “I have to admit though, it was more fun than I thought it would be.”

“Yeah, Derrick came back downstairs in such a blissful fog that several boys spoke to him before he actually heard any of them,” Kirk pointed out. “They all teased him about it, but he was really enjoying every second of the attention. I think he looked to be the happiest one of all.”

“I don’t know what it was about him, but I took an instant liking to that little guy,” I confessed. “It was sort of like he was my little brother or something.”

“I’m sure he’d really like that, because he’s an only child,” Kirk advised me. “He spends most of his time with his old nanny and the hired staff, than he does with anyone else. Who knows, if you stay around here, he might even adopt you.”

We both chuckled at that thought, although I considered it might be nice. If his parents were as rich as Kirk implied and I got to be part of the family, then I’d be able to teach Derrick about life. That certainly would be a wonderful change from my previous situation with my father.

“Here, this is for you,” Kirk said, as he placed the eight $100 bills into my hand. “I didn’t want to forget to pay you, but I also wanted to thank you. Thanks, Trevor, because all of the boys seemed to have a great time and my brothers really like you a lot.”

“They’re both nice too, so I hope we can all be close friends,” I agreed. “So, what’s your poison?”

“I’ve thought about it and I don’t want to take advantage of you,” he replied. “You’re a nice guy and I wouldn’t feel right about having you do something like that for me now.”

“Hey, you’ve paid me more than enough, so I really don’t mind,” I explained. “What can I do for you?”

“Are you sure, Trevor? I… well, I don’t… want you to feel obligated to do this,” he stammered.

“Not obligated, but I want to help a special friend take care of a certain need,” I reasoned. “It would be my pleasure.”

“Well, I’m not gay, but I could sure use a good fuck, that is if you don’t mind,” he added, while studying my expression.

“Not at all. Why don’t you get ready?” I suggested.

Kirk hurriedly removed his clothes and exposed an impressive 7.75“ [19 cm] circumcised cock. He had a fairly hairy body, with a good scattering of fuzz covering both of his nipples and running down the center of his chest, past his navel and meeting with his thick triangular pubic bush. I used my tongue and mouth to get him ready and then lubed up that massive weapon. Once he was ready, I got on all fours and offered him my ass.

Kirk moved in behind me, entered me slowly and used a nice steady rhythm to start out. I felt every inch of his impressive joystick, as it rubbed along the well-used lining of my intestines, and he had his big hands holding onto my hips. He kept pulling my body into him as he thrust forward and then he’d push my body away as he pulled back out. After repeating the process for several minutes, he started to grind into me faster, as he began to feel the burning pressure building within his loins.

A few minutes later, he started thrusting even faster and kept it up until his nuts exploded and sent several waves of scalding teen juice into my excretory tract. His load was almost as impressive as his cock and his thick, creamy liquid filled me up. We both panted for a few minutes, as we recovered from the workout and then he pulled out and flopped down on the bed beside me. After another minute or so, he thanked me again.

“Trevor, I never pictured me doing anything like this with another dude,” he confirmed, “but that was pretty awesome. I guess now I no longer feel my brothers are going to miss out on anything. I think I did before, when I first figured out they might be gay, but not any longer. That was as good as anything I’ve ever done before.”

I thanked Kirk for his comment and told him his brothers would be just fine. He smiled and said he knew that now, before he added one final statement.

“Trevor, there’s a stand-up shower in the toilet next door and there’s a towel, soap and shampoo in there for you to use,” he advised me. “Get cleaned up and dressed, but then I want you to come down and join us for the rest of the party. The twins really want to spend some more time with you and they also want you to get something to eat. They really like you a lot, so I’ll see you downstairs shortly.”

“That’s nice, but I don’t know if it’s appropriate, especially after what I’ve just done with all of them,” I mildly objected.

“Don’t worry about it,” Kirk insisted. “Everyone is cool and you’ll fit right in. Besides, it’s their birthday party and they want you to join in the fun. Don’t you dare disappoint them either, because they want you to be their friend.”

“Thanks, Kirk, and I’ll be down in a little while,” I agreed.

I showered, dressed, and went to the first floor to join the party. When the twins saw me come down the stairs, they came rushing over and insisted on taking me around, so they could officially introduced me to every one of the boys again. Even though I’d met each of them before and had been exposed to every inch of their bodies, it was fun and I had a very good time. I even got into some more in-depth conversations with some of the boys and realized that I’d really like to become friends with each of them.

I was also there when they lit the candles on the cake and joined in singing ‘Happy Birthday’ to the twins. Chad and Andrew even made a point to give me the first piece of their birthday cake, which made me feel very honored. Although I might end up walking bow-legged for a while, the whole night was a lot more enjoyable than I would have ever imagined.

Copyright © 2010 Bill W; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..