Jump to content
    Bill W
  • Author
  • 3,778 Words
  • 3,363 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Castaway Hotel: Next Generation - 9. New Horizons

Tuesday morning, the older boys took Lucas and Joshie out and played kickball with them in the yard. They were really great with the little ones again and kept letting them get on base. This, of course, led the younger boys to believe they were better than they were, so Lucas and Joshie were beaming, as they strutted back inside.

“Papa, did you watch us?” Lucas asked, as he entered.

“Yes, I did and you and Joshie are very good,” I responded.

“We didn’t make any outs,” Joshie boasted, with his little chest puffed out.

“I saw that too,” I confirmed. “I am very proud of both of you.”

This seemed to suffice and the pair took off for the kitchen. Once they had a drink and caught their breath, the boys decided they wanted to go swimming again. Before long, clothes were being thrown in all directions, as they began to strip and head out the back door. I followed them, since I wanted to make certain someone was playing lifeguard for the smaller ones.

The boys swam for over an hour, and when they finished, I went indoors and grabbed a bunch of towels for them to use to dry off. Once they were doing that, I went inside and began fixing their lunch.

The boys were ravished, because of the exercise, and wiped out the food I had prepared in no time at all. When they finished eating, Jesse made a suggestion for what they could do next.

“You know, the old tree house is still in really good shape,” he announced, “so what would you think about going out there for a while?”

“Can we hike around too?” Jordan asked, so the older boys glanced over at me, to get my reaction.

“Jesse and Andrew know the area well enough and I trust their judgment,” I stated, “so I don’t see a problem with that. You boys should also thank Jesse for going out there and coating the wood on the tree house with water-seal every couple of years, so it didn’t rot out.”

The boys quickly thanked him and then someone else spoke up.

“Papa, can Lucas and me go too?” Joshie asked.

“It’s Lucas and I, but I think you’ll need to clear that with your fathers,” I told him.

Joshie immediately jumped out of his chair and raced off to find them.

“Are you going to go with us, Papa,” Lucas asked, once Joshie had disappeared.

“No, I’ll let you boys do that on your own,” I answered.

“Then why did you say that to Joshie,” Lucas asked.

I had to think about what he was saying for a moment, before it clicked in.

“I didn’t Lucas,” I explained. “I was just correcting Joshie on how he asked the question. I wasn’t saying I wanted to go too.”

 

I guess that must have cleared things up for him and then a minute later Joshie came running back into the dining room, smiling.

“Daddy said it is all right for me to go, but Papa has to say if Lucas can go too,” Joshie announced.

“As long as your father is letting you go, then I think it will be okay for Lucas to go with you,” I agreed. “I just want the four of you to keep a close eye on the little ones and not let them do anything dangerous.” They all nodded in agreement.

“Is it big enough for all of us to go up there?” Nicky wanted to know.

“It is,” Jordan answered. “I’ve been up there before, when I was little. We had even more boys us up there then, than we have here now.”

“Yes, it’s plenty big enough,” Andrew agreed, “and there are railings running all around it, to keep anyone from accidentally falling off.”

“How do we get up there?” Nicky asked next.

“You climb up a ladder,” Andrew answered. “I’ll follow Lucas up, to make sure he doesn’t fall, and Jesse can follow Joshie up. We’ll all be fine.”

Everyone seemed eager to do this and quickly rushed out the door. I watched as they made their way back to the woods and disappeared from view.

After they had everyone up in the tree house, the older boys told the younger ones it was a pirate ship, and for the next twenty minutes or so they pretended attacking other ships and energetically engaged in sword fights with imaginary adversaries and each other.

Once they finished doing this, someone else suggest they were in Tarzan’s tree house and living with the apes. After hearing what they were going to do, the two youngest ones began acting like chimpanzees. I was told they were quite comical.

They played around like that for many minutes and then someone else suggested they should now be the 'Swiss Family Robinson.' After explaining to Joshie and Lucas what this meant, they spent nearly a half-hour fighting off the cannibals they imagined were trying to kill and eat them. They pretended to be firing guns, throwing spears and shooting arrows at the invisible attackers, before they grew tired of these games and got ready to leave the tree house.

The boys climbed down in the reverse order of how they had climbed up, so Andrew and Jesse would be there to help if the two youngest had any trouble on the ladder. Once they reached the ground, they decided to go for a hike, but the older ones made sure to avoid the area where the ravine and steep drop off are located. They didn’t want to take any unnecessary chances that Lucas and Joshie might fall down it and get injured.

They actually spent quite a while hiking around our property and only stopped when the little ones began to complain they were getting tired. When this happened, Jordan and Nicky offered to carry them, piggyback, to the house and Joshie and Lucas enthusiastically accepted their offer.

When the boys returned, Lucas and Joshie were eager to tell Dion, Trey and me about the great time they’d had and all the things they’d done. The words were spilling out of their mouths, like water over Niagara Falls, and their arms were flying around, as if they were in a street fight, as they demonstrated all the things they had done. Once they’d finished telling us about their time in the woods, they went off to clean up.

“Guys, thank you so much for doing all of that for them,” I told the four older boys. “I’ve never seen Joshie so animated and I’m really glad Lucas is having such a wonderful time too. You did a fantastic job with them and I want to thank you for them and for me.”

“Papa, you’ve made Nicky and me happy too, by not treating us like little kids,” Jordan replied, “so we were glad to do the same thing for them.”

“Yeah, we just treated everyone the same,” Nicky agreed. “It’s just that we did things we knew they’d like to do too.”

“Well, thank you again,” I responded, “and I mean that from the bottom of my heart.”

Once I’d finished speaking, the older boys went off to clean up too. However, I didn’t see them again until I called them down to eat.

After dinner, I talked to Jake, Dion and Trey briefly, before I went to find the boys, so I could speak with them as well.

“Okay, I’m going to give you guys a choice as to what we can do tonight,” I told them. “We can go to a movie, watch one at home, play games, go bowling or we can do something entirely different. I have a friend who, in the past, has offered to let us use his 4-wheel ATVs, so it’s up to you what we do.”

“The ATVs,” Nicky and Jordan began screaming right away.

“Okay, give me a second to speak with Dion and Trey about this first and then I’ll call my friend, to see if tonight is good for him,” I answered.

When I spoke to Dion and Trey again, neither of them was interested in going with us. Dion had choir practice and Trey wanted to spend some time working on his story, since Dion was going to be out. After hearing what they had planned, I asked if it would be a problem if I took Joshie with us, since I was going to be taking Lucas. They both agreed that would be fine, since Joshie would be unbearable to live with if he wasn’t included. Once that was settled, I called my friend to talk this over with him. When I got done, I went back to speak with the boys again.

“My friend said tonight is fine with him, but he only has four vehicles,” I explained. “That means we’ll have to double up. Jake and I will ride with the two little ones, so you boys will have to figure out who will ride with whom.”

“I’ll ride with Jordan, since he’s bigger than Nicky and I’m smaller than Jesse,” Andrew offered. “That way it won’t be so crowded on the seats.”

That seemed easy enough and the others seemed fine with his solution. However, Jesse had something more he wanted to add.

“We will sit behind them and let Jordan and Nicky do the driving, since Andrew and I have done things like this before,” he offered.

“You don’t have to do that,” Jordan replied.

“No, it’s fine and you are visiting,” Andrew agreed. “We can do this again some other time, when you’re not here, so we want you to enjoy the opportunity now.”

I decided to interrupt and not allow them to debate this point any longer.

“Look, it sounds fine to me, but we need to get going,” I urged. “Even though it doesn’t get dark until later, I suspect you’d like to do this for as long as we can.”

This seemed to motivate the boys and we quickly headed outside and loaded into the Suburban. Before long, we were on our way over to my friend’s farm. It isn’t very far away and he had everything ready when we got there. He owns four ATVs, one for each member of his family. There is one for his wife, one for each of his two children and one for himself. That worked out well enough for us and I thanked him for allowing my family this opportunity.

Once we were ready, my friend gave the boys a quick explanation about how to operate the vehicles and a brief safety lesson. Since I knew he wouldn’t have enough helmets for all of us to wear, I thought ahead and brought bike helmets along for the two little ones, Jake and myself. I felt there was less chance of us having an accident than the boys, so I made them wear the better protection.

I was familiar with this place, since I had been here before, so I took the lead and Jake followed at the rear. I had Lucas with me and he was thrilled to be leading the pack. We traveled over some trails I’m sure my friend and his family used for this purpose, when he wasn’t driving his tractor over these same rugged routes. Jake and I had the younger ones sit in front of us, so they could help us steer. This allowed them think they were doing the driving, and Jake told me later that he had been able to hear Andrew and Jesse shouting out tips to Jordan and Nicky.

We had been going like this for about forty-minutes when I signaled the rest of them to stop. I then informed them it was time to change drivers, if that’s what they were going to do, and then we’d make the trip back. Almost immediately, Andrew and Jesse reminded me that they had agreed to let Nicky and Jordan do all the driving and urged me to just keep going. Jordan and Nicky quickly glanced over their shoulders and gave the older boys a questioning glance, but Andrew and Jesse stuck to their guns. Since they were fine with this arrangement, I started along the path that would take us back to the farm, with the rest of them following closely behind.

It was just starting to get dark when we pulled up in front of the barn door where the ATVs were kept. My friend came out and asked how everything went and the boys told him fine. They also thanked him for letting us use his vehicles to do this and shook his hand. As they were heading over to the Suburban, I tried to slip my friend some money, to help cover the cost of the gasoline and wear and tear on the ATVs, but he was reluctant to take it. After I insisted, he told us we could come back again, if we wanted a longer experience. He even said anytime this week would be fine with him. I told him that sounded like a plan, and then hopped in the Suburban with the others and set off for home.

Once we were inside, each of the boys thanked Jake and me, and then Nicky and Jordan also thanked Andrew and Jesse for letting them drive the ATVs the entire time. The older pair played it down and said it was no big deal, but I could tell it really meant a lot to the younger duo.

I then suggested we could do this again tomorrow, or the night after, and we could even bring our dinner with us and have a picnic out on the trail. The boys seemed to like this idea, so I told them I’d call my friend tomorrow and ask him which night would work best for him.

When we arrived at home, Dion and Trey came out to greet us and then took the little ones with them, so they could get them cleaned up and ready for bed. As they disappeared, the rest of us went to clean up too. Once the boys got upstairs, I could have predicted the question they were planning to ask next.

“Are we going to do something tonight?” Jordan wondered, hopefully.

“You sure are a horn dog,” Andrew joked.

“Aren’t all guys our age?” Jordan retorted.

“I suppose they are, but I don’t live with them,” Andrew teased.

“Nicky and I like doing it because you guys make us feel so good,” Jordan added. “Besides, we probably won’t get to do anything like this again for a long time.”

“Please?” Nicky whined. “I don’t care what we do, as long as we do something.”

Andrew and Jesse tried to hide their amusement.

“Okay, let’s take our showers first and we’ll go with the same person whom we rode on the ATVs with,” Jesse suggested.

“Yeah, that’s fine with us,” Jordan answered, after getting a nod of agreement from Nicky.

“Okay. Why don’t you guys get undressed while I talk things over quickly with my brother,” Andrew suggested.

The younger pair immediately began to do what he suggested, which gave Andrew and Jesse a few moments to speak privately, while they were also getting undressed. Then the pairs went into two different bathrooms and took their showers together.

Jesse and Andrew made sure they washed the younger boys thoroughly – every inch of them. They even slipped the first knuckle of their middle fingers into the younger boys’ rectums, which caused Jordan and Nicky to yelp slightly and ask what they were doing. The older boys simply explained they were just making sure they were thoroughly clean everywhere, but Jordan and Nicky weren’t certain this was a totally honest statement. However, since what they were doing didn’t hurt and the older pair didn’t try to go any further, the younger duo dropped their protest.

Once the showers were completed, the four boys returned to the bedroom and the older boys had the younger ones lie down on the bed again. Andrew and Jesse eyed them for a moment, before one of them spoke.

“Do you trust us?” Andrew asked, directly.

Jordan and Nicky nervously glanced at each other before responding.

“Why are you asking us that?” Jordan countered.

“I’m asking it because Jesse and I need to be sure, before we do anything with you tonight. Do you trust us?” Andrew asked again.

“Your not planning to shove your dicks into our butts, are you?” Nicky asked, nervously.

“No, we aren’t planning to do anything like that, but we still need to know if you trust us?” Andrew reiterated.

Jordan looked over at Nicky and Nicky nodded.

“Yes, we do,” Jordan replied, now that he had his cousin’s input. “You’ve only made us feel good and haven’t done anything that hurt us so far, so we trust both of you.”

“Good,” Jesse stated, “and we sincerely hope you mean it.”

Having said this, the older boys walked up to the bed, lifted the younger boys legs into the air and then knelt down behind them. Jordan and Nicky thought the boys were going to work on their testicles again and were surprised when they felt a tongue at their back door. Instinctively, they stiffened a bit and clenched their anal muscles, but they didn’t say a word. After a few seconds of seeing how pleasurable the sensations from this activity were, the two boys began to relax and enjoy what the other pair was doing to them.

Jesse and Andrew paid a great deal of attention to their partners’ anal rings and worked their tongues over and around the virgin openings. Once they felt their partner relax, Andrew and Jesse began to try to insert their tongue through the opening, with varying degrees of success. After a couple of minutes of testing the waters, the younger pair let down their guard completely and allowed the older boys to do whatever they wanted.

Jordan and Nicky were now beginning to moan and wiggle around slightly due to this attention, and then they actually began to thrust their butts backward, in order to meet the probing oral muscles. Jesse and Andrew smiled inwardly at this change in attitude and began to aggressively rim their partner. The more they did it, the more the other pair seemed to enjoy what they were doing, until Jesse and Andrew stopped. There was complete silence in the room momentarily, and then Andrew spoke.

“So, what did you think of that?” Andrew asked, while shifting his focus between the pair.

Jordan and Nicky quickly glanced at each other, and after a few seconds of silent communication, Jordan finally spoke.

“It felt kind of strange at first,” he began, “but then it began to feel really good.”

“It made me tingle inside,” Nicky added, “but it was a good feeling.”

“So you liked it then?” Jesse pressed.

“I did,” Nicky answered, “but I don’t want to do that to anyone else.”

“I feel the same way,” Jordan confirmed.

“We weren’t planning on asking you to,” Andrew confirmed, “but we wanted you to see there were other parts of your body that can give you pleasure too.”

“I would never have guessed that would be one of them,” Nicky admitted.

“Me either,” Jordan agreed, “but I think I’d be willing to have you do it to me again.”

“Do you mean now?” Jesse asked.

He was merely hoping to clarify his statement. Jordan looked at Nicky quickly, so he could gauge his attitude about this, before he responded.

“Yeah, I guess now would be okay,” Jordan agreed, once he had received Nicky’s silent consent.

With a smirk on their faces, Jesse and Andrew told the other two to get on their hands and knees this time and then they bent forward and began to repeat the process. After another couple of minutes of this type of attention, the older pair wet a finger and then used it to probe the virgin chute. Once again, the pair stiffened momentarily, but then began to relax and let the older pair have their way with them. After slowly inserting their finger as far as it would go, the older boys gently stroked it in and out of their partners, as they tenderly fingered the other pair.

After doing this for a short time, they had the boys flip over on their backs again and then they went back to work with their tongues. Gradually, they slid their way up the perineum, over the ball sacks and then up their cocks. Once they reached the tip, they gave the younger pair another blowjob and brought them to a thunderous climax. Jordan and Nicky were panting and sweating as the last of their juices was siphoned from their cocks.

“Man, I don’t know if it was because of what you did to my butt first, but that was wild,” Nicky gasped, as soon as he was able.

“Yes, that was the best one yet,” Jordan agreed. “Just wait a little while and we’ll do something for you guys too.”

“You don’t have to,” Andrew responded. “Why don’t you guys just chill out here tonight and Jesse and I will sleep in the other room. We can help each other get off before we turn in, because you guys look as if that took a lot out of you.”

“You might be right about that,” Jordan agreed. “It did kind of drain me and make me kind of sleepy.”

“Okay, then you two sleep in here and we’ll do something for each other tonight,” Jesse confirmed.

“Are you sure?” Jordan asked.

“Yes,” Andrew answered. “Good night and I’m glad you trusted us enough to let us do that for you.”

“I…” Nicky began, and when he saw Jordan nodding, he corrected himself. “I mean... we are glad we did too. I wasn’t sure about you messing with our butts, but it really felt great and I look forward to doing it again.”

Andrew and Jesse were beaming broadly as they looked at Jordan and Nicky lying in bed. They were excited that the other pair had enjoyed what they’d done and looked forward to future contact with them.

Since Nicky and Jordan were satisfied and sleepy, the older boys tucked them in and then closed the door on the way out. Silently, they slipped down the corridor toward another bedroom. They felt great about what they’d just done, but now they were ready to take care of their own needs.

Copyright ©2011 by billwstories
  • Like 5
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..