Jump to content
    Bill W
  • Author
  • 4,407 Words
  • 2,988 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Castaway Hotel: Next Generation Book 2 - 38. New Horizons

I got Ryan and Owen up at 8:00 on Saturday morning, had them eat a quick breakfast, before making sure they were dressed appropriately prior to leaving the house. Ryan was dressed for his practice, while Owen was wearing his uniform, because we wouldn't have time to come home in between. If we were lucky, we'd have just enough time to stop at a fast food joint and grab a quick bite to eat before we headed over to Owen's game.

Benny and Joshie's team's practice wasn't until 11:00, so Brandon stayed home to take them. He'd told Dion and Trey that they could spend the time entertaining Wyatt, rather than sitting around a practice. Neither of them were as into sports as Joshie was, and although Brandon wasn't big on sports either, at least he'd played on the soccer team with some of us when we were younger. He was never a starter, and I think he only did it because of me, but he was willing to watch and support the boys when they tried different activities.

As we were watching Ryan's team practice, Owen wanted to talk. "You don't mind that Ryan and I do that stuff, do you?"

I quickly looked around before I answered. "No, I don't, but I also don't believe this is the right place to talk about it."

"I'm not saying what we were doing, and neither are you, and there's no one around to hear us even if we did," he reasoned.

"That may be true, but if someone were to wander near us and we didn't notice them, they could overhear what we were saying and might be able to figure out what you boys are up to. I think that would be something you'd want to avoid, especially after the things those boys were saying to Ryan. They might turn on you next, if they thought you were doing those types of things as well. Even seeing you hanging around with us could cause them to assume that."

"I know, and I've talked to my parents about that, but they're not worried. They said we'd all just join forces if anything like that was to happen. They know I'm probably gay and something like that might come up anyway, but they said we'll deal with it when it happens."

"I'm glad they're willing to support you on this, but you'll still need to be careful so you don't bring these problems on yourself any sooner than necessary. I know what happened shook Ryan up pretty badly, so you probably should try to prevent the same thing from happening to you."

"Ryan probably acted that way because he's not gay, but I'm sure it was also because he was mad that they were saying most of those things about you guys. He really loves all of you and doesn't like it when other people start talkin' crap about you."

"I'm glad he feels that way, but we can fight our own battles. He doesn't have to jump in and defend us."

"I think he knows that, but he wants to do it because you guys have done so much for him. And he wants to show that he appreciates the things you let us do too."

"We realize you're both grateful, but there are other ways he can show it that are, shall we say, less threatening."

"Ok, I'll try to convince him of that for ya. I'll also watch what I say when we're not at your house."

"Good. That's all I ask."

As soon as Ryan's practice ended, I hustled the boys over to the SUV, drove to a fast food joint, and we all ordered just enough to tide us over until we got back to the house. Owen was out on the field warming up with his team when his parents showed up. They spotted us and came over to sit with Ryan and me.

"Hey, sweetie. How are you doing?" Terri asked Ryan before she sat down.

"I'm good, just a little tired. I had practice earlier."

"I remember your dad told me that. I just want you to know that I'm really glad you are Owen's friend, because he loves being with you."

"I know, and I like being with him too. We have a lot of fun together."

"Some of which you probably can't share with us," she teased, which caused a look of horror to cross Ryan's face, and then he began to blush. "Hey, we know boys will be boys, so don't be embarrassed. We figured stuff like that would probably happen sooner or later."

I'm not sure her last comment made Ryan feel any better, but she moved past us and took a seat. Brian then patted Ryan on the shoulder, before he sat down between his wife and me.

"I'm glad these two decided to try out for a team this year," Brian stated. "I was afraid Owen was missing out, since he'd never wanted to play a sport before, so I'm glad Ryan convinced him to at least try."

"Yes, I think it's been good for both of them. I know Ryan thinks it would have been better if they were on the same team, but they're still close and I think the friendly rivalry is good for them."

"I do too. I was looking at Owen's schedule before we came and realized Owen's team plays Ryan's team again on the 22nd. That's only a week and a half from now."

"I know, and the baseball season ends the week after that. I'm planning to have a cookout before school starts and I want you, your wife, and Owen to attend. It will only be our family and maybe two of my other son's friends and their parents, so I hope you'll agree to join us."

"Of course. We'd love too."

When the game started, we all turned our attention to what was happening on the field. Owen had a fairly good game and got on base twice, once on an infield hit and another time when he walked, so he was all smiles when he joined us after the game ended. Of course, he and Ryan then began to argue over whose team was going to win the next time they played each other.

The rest of us refused to get involved in their discussion, even though the boys tried to get us to share our thoughts, We didn't want to take sides, though, even for our sons. The boys eventually stopped their playful bickering and Owen said goodbye to his parents as we got ready to go back to the house.

"Did you remember to bring clothes for church this time?" I asked on the way home.

"Yep. That's another reason my parents let me stay tonight too, cuz they don't want to go to church."

"That's fine and we'll take you with us every Sunday, even if you don't stay over the night before."

"K, I'd like that."

When we reached the house, both boys went upstairs to shower and change. When they came down a half hour later, they asked a question.

"Can we go swimming in the pool?"

"I suppose so. It's a beautiful day and you probably should be outside, so that's fine with me."

Ryan and Owen then went in to tell Benny, Joshie, and Wyatt what they were going to do, so before long they were all racing toward the rec room. They only stopped long enough to strip off their clothes first, before bursting through the backdoor and darting toward the pool.

"Wyatt swims like this too?" Owen asked as he checked out Wyatt as I walked my nephew out to the pool.

"Yes, he likes doing it as much as the rest of you."

"That's cool," Owen replied, before turning around and racing off to catch up with the others.

I'd been out with the boys for about twenty minutes when Noah and Adam walked out to talk to me. "We just got here and Dad B said the other boys were in the pool, so is it alright if we join them?"

"Just so you know, none of them are wearing anything."

"Yeah, I figured that and we don't mind."

"No, I don't have a problem with that at all. I've swam naked before with some of my friends, so I hope the other boys don't mind if we join them."

"Oh, they won't. In fact they'll probably enjoy checking you out."

"Neat. I don't have a problem with that either."

Just like Elliot and Ian had done when they went skinny dipping with the younger boys, Noah and Adam shed their clothes and placed everything on the lawn chairs as they prepared to jump in the pool. Adam appeared to be built like a typical fifteen-year-old, except he was hairier than I'd expected. He already had quite a bit of hair on his chest, a thin 'happy trail' from his navel to his pubic patch, quite a bit of hair under his arms, and extremely hairy legs, compared to Noah's smoother frame.

As soon as they entered the pool area, I heard the other boys comment about Adam, and he just stood there for a minute, as he let them all get a good look. Then, he and Noah dove into the water with the rest of the boys.

After a short time, the boys decided to play tag. I wasn't sure who had initiated this, but I had my suspicions. My hunch was confirmed when I heard Adam make a comment a couple of minutes later.

"Hey, tag above the waist!" When I looked to see who he was talking to, it was Owen.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to do that." However, I'm not sure if any of the others believed him, but Adam wasn't mad.

"It's ok, it's just that you got me in the nuts too, and it hurt a little."

"K. I'll be more careful from now on."

The boys spent quite a bit of time in the pool, except for Wyatt. He got tired after a while, so I walked him back to the house. When I returned, I was carrying towels for the boys to use when they decided to call it quits, which didn't happen for another half hour.

"Man, I really like it here," Adam said as he was drying off. "I like that you let your sons and their friends do stuff like this, cuz I don't think my parents would."

"Not all of the boys' friends do this, and I'd prefer that you keep this to yourself. There are plenty of people who would try to make a major problem for us if they knew we let others do this too, not just our sons. I'm sure you can appreciate what I mean, since you know about the problem Ryan had with those boys."

"Yeah, and I won't say anything. I don't want to ruin it, because I want to come back here and do it again."

"I appreciate that, and you're welcome to join us anytime."

"As long as no one does this when my parents are here, that is, if I can get them to come."

"Don't worry. We only do this in private, not in public."

"Do you ever swim with the boys like this?"

"Yes, we grew up doing it as well, so we've all swum naked with the boys at different times."

"That's really neat. I don't think most parents want their kids to see them like that. I've been in locker rooms with fathers and sons before, and I've noticed that a lot of the fathers try really hard to keep their kids from seeing them that way. I think they're crazy doin' that, so I hope you'll go swimming with us sometime too."

"Yeah, me too," Owen chimed in with a huge grin on his face. His comment came as no surprise, though.

"Maybe next time."

After the boys got dressed again, they went off in different directions to do whatever they were going to try next. The younger boys went to the family room to play video games, Noah and Adam stayed in the rec room to compete with each other, and Owen and Ryan raced upstairs. I guess seeing the other naked boys made them horny, so they opted to take care of their sexual needs, rather than play other games.

Adam went home before we called the boys to dinner, saying his parents expected him to eat with them. That wasn't a problem, and the rest of us sat down to eat together. As soon as the meal ended, I asked what they wanted to do next.

"Why don't we all go out and play touch football," Noah suggested. "We've all done that before and it should be fun."

"Do you all want to do that?" I asked as I looked around the table.

"Yeah," they all agreed, so I checked with the other adults next.

Since Trey was the least athletic of the group, he said he'd stay and entertain Wyatt. Dion said he was willing to play, as were Dad and Pop, so we went outside and chose up teams. We played until it was too dark to continue and we all had a good time, even though no one bothered to keep score. It had just been a fun thing to do and it helped to pass the time, so we'd have to keep that in mind for the future too.

Since we'd all been running around and getting sweaty, we sent the boys upstairs to shower again. When we went up later to tuck them in, they all had something to say about what we'd done.

"That was fun, and I'd never done it before, 'cept at school," Benny said as we tucked him in.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"Yeah, it was fun playin' against each other, since me and Benny was on different teams," Joshie added.

"That was to make the teams even," Brandon confirmed, as we finished up and headed to the third floor.

"Thanks for agreeing to my suggestion," Noah said when we entered his room. "I just wish Adam had still been here to play with us."

"There will be another time, I'm sure of it."

"Yes, that might be something we could do at the cookout," Brandon suggested.

"Yeah, that would be awesome," Noah concurred before we said goodnight to him and went over to Ryan's room.

"I had a good time playing football with you guys," Owen stated as we walked in. "I think my dad would like doin' that too."

"We just mentioned to Noah that we might do it at the cookout we're going to have for your families," Brandon offered.

"That would be great," Owen enthused.

"Yeah, it would," Ryan agreed. "I really had a good time doin' that, cuz Owen and I were playin' against each other."

"As we told Benny, we did that to make the teams fair," Brandon confirmed.

"Yeah, I know," Ryan confessed, "but it was still fun."

Brandon and I were glad they'd all seemed to have a good time. It was just too bad that Elliot wasn't here to join in, but Ian wouldn't have been able to participate. He probably won't be able to play at the cookout either, since we doubted his leg would be healed by then.

Sunday morning, we got the boys up, gave them a snack to tide them over, and had them get ready for church. After we got there, the boys each headed to their Sunday school classes, after saying goodbye to us. They were all smiles when they joined us for the church service later, so we all went in and sat down together.

When the sermon ended, we made our way out of the church as quickly as we could, because some of the boys were already complaining they were hungry. We went out for brunch next, and once the boys had full bellies, we returned home. Shortly after we got back, Ryan came up to Brandon and me and asked a question.

"Can we go swimming again?"

"Sure, we don't have a problem with that."

"And we want you guys to do it too," Owen added with a grin on his face. We could tell he was eager to see us naked too.

I looked at Brandon and read his non-verbal response first, before I answered. "Ok, we'll do that too. Go put your swimsuits on and we'll head outside."

"No way! We've got to do it like we did yesterday," Owen screamed, visibly upset. Brandon and I couldn't hide our amusement any longer and burst out laughing.

"Ok, we just wanted to see how you'd react," I assured him, once I was able to control my amusement. "I'll go see if anyone else wants to join us too."

To my surprise, everyone else thought it sounded like a good idea as well. That not only included Dad and Pop, but Dion and Trey agreed to do it with their sons as well. Since we were all in agreement, we stripped down and headed out the backdoor.

"This is so awesome," Owen practically purred as he checked each of us out on the way to the pool. "My dad would probably do this too, if my mom would let him. I don't think she'd want to do it with us, though."

"Probably not, and this has always been an all male activity when we do it here."

"Cuz we've all got the same equipment," Noah offered.

"And it's not much different from changin' in the locker room," Ryan added, as he nonchalantly referred to his first experience being naked in front of others.

"We might have the same parts," Owen agreed, "but there are still plenty of differences. Some of you are a lot bigger than the rest of us, and some of you have more hair on your bodies, but I like seein' all of it."

I was convinced the rest of us understood he was talking about Dion when he mentioned some being bigger, and Pop and me when he commented about some of us being harrier, but none of his observations seemed to bother anyone. I was mostly concerned that Owen was going to pass out from the over stimulation of seeing so many naked bodies, because it had caused him to sprout wood. That meant the blood was flowing to the wrong head, but he seemed to pull himself together once he jumped into the water.

When Wyatt began to tire, Dion and Trey got out of the pool to take him inside. Shortly after they left, Dad and Pop decided they'd had enough too. Brandon and I stayed with the boys, however, since they wanted us to play games with them, and we began with Marco Polo.

When it was Owen's turn to close his eyes and try to locate the rest of us, he tended to run his hands over our bodies when he found us. He never grabbed our penises, but he slid his hands over our chests, down our backs, and over our butts in the process. We let him enjoy himself when he did this, as long as he didn't get too carried away.

Once the boys were finally ready to call it quits, we dried off and went inside to get dressed again. Once we'd done that, the boys took off to play games, as Brandon and I went to see what the others were up to. Dion was with Wyatt, Dad and Trey were working on dinner, and Pop was outside mowing the lawn. Since they were all busy, Brandon and I decided to check the boys' baseball schedules so we could select a date for the cookout.

After studying the dates of the boys remaining games, and allowing for rescheduled games due to bad weather, we finally selected a date. Then, we went out to ask Dad, Pop, Dion, and Trey if there was any reason why that particular date wouldn't work. They didn't have anything that conflicted with what we wanted to do, so we settled on Saturday, August 1st.

Seeing we knew Owen's parents were expecting him for dinner, we went to the family room and told him to collect his things so we could take him home. He grumbled a bit about having to leave, but did as we asked, and on the ride to his house I informed him of the date we wanted to have the cookout.

"That sounds great, and I'll tell my mom and dad," he said when we nearly there. However, that turned out not to be necessary, since Terri come out to greet us as soon as we pulled in the driveway.

"I hope we weren't holding you up?" I said, when I saw her emerge from the house so quickly.

"No, I just happened to be looking out the window because I'd heard a child screaming, and then I saw you coming down the street," she said, trying to convince me that she hadn't been anxiously watching for us.

"That's good, because I certainly don't want Owen's visits to become an inconvenience for you. By the way, we've set a date for the cookout. We'll do it on Saturday, August 1st, but I'm not sure if we'll do it at noon or later. We'll let you know well in advance, though, but this will allow you to mark it on your calendar."

"Thanks, and I'll check to see if we have anything else going on that day?"

"If you do, just let us know and we might be able to move it to the next day or later in the day, so you'll be able to attend."

"I appreciate that. You're very accommodating."

"We just want to make sure you can attend, because I know Owen and Ryan want us to get to know each other better."

"Brian and I would like that too. We'd also like Ryan to spend next weekend with us, if that's not a problem."

"None that I can think of, and we'll pick Owen up the Friday after that. If you want, he can also stay at our place on the weekend of the cookout, and that way you and Brian will only have to worry about yourselves."

"I'll talk to Brian about that, but it seems you've got everything figured out. It has been really nice having these weekends free, because Brian and I have been able to concentrate on our relationship. It's almost like we've been dating again."

"Yes, I know exactly what you mean."

When we got back to the house, I also filled Noah in on what we had decided, and told him to let Adam know too. However, I asked Noah to go down to their house tomorrow night and invite Adam's parents personally. I figured that might ensure the best chance that they'd agree to come.

When Elliot arrived home later, we told him about our plans as well, so he could ask Ian and his parents to join us when he went over there the following day. He liked the idea too, and thought Ian's parents would be eager to attend. Elliot admitted that he'd heard Ian's mother complain about only being invited to stuffy, formal dinners with her husband's medical colleagues, so he thought she'd appreciate this.

I was pleased to hear that, since I was worried about how they'd get along with the other two couples. I'd never really asked what any of the other parents did for a living and hoped they wouldn't feel out of place, since Ian's father was a cardiologist and Brandon and I were in the medical field too. I would ask the boys what their parents did the next time I saw them, so I'd be better prepared for when we all got together.

When we went up to tuck Ryan in later, he seemed to be busting a gut waiting to ask us a question. "Did Owen ask you anything today?"

"I'm sure he asked us several things, so what exactly are you curious about?"

"Did he ask you something about me and him?"

"Maybe, but nothing that stands out in my mind."

"Then he must have forgot." Ryan looked very disappointed after saying this.

"Why? What was he supposed to ask us?"

"I think I'd better let him do it."

"Why?"

"Cuz it was his idea."

"Even if it was, you can still ask us. You'll be staying with him next weekend, so he wouldn't be here again until the week after that. Even though we'll be seeing him on the Wednesday before, when your two teams play each other again, if the question is about what I suspect it is, I doubt he'll want to ask us in front of his parents."

"K, then I'll ask you. Owen wants me to do to him what that guy did to me. He says he wants to see what it feels like and he wants me to do it."

Brandon and I were both left speechless for a few seconds. Even though Owen had hinted at this once before, I was hoping he'd wait until he was a little older before he tried it. Now, I had to say something to Ryan that wouldn't cause them to do it on their own, without our knowledge.

"The four of us will talk this over the next time he's here. I have some questions I want to ask first, and there's some information I need to share with you before you attempt anything like that. I'm sure you remember how painful it was when it happened to you, and I don't want it to be like that for Owen."

"But my dick isn't as big as that guy's was."

"Maybe not, but you can still hurt him if you don't do things properly. Like I said, we'll all talk about it when he's here again."

"K. I'll tell Owen what you said if I talk to him again before then."

We then tucked Ryan in, kissed him on the forehead, and wished him sweet dreams. Then, Brandon and I headed downstairs knowing we had something to discuss before turning in.

Copyright © 2017 Bill W; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 14
  • Love 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Great chapter Bill, I like the fact of an old fashioned Currie picnic is on the horizon. Keep up the great work.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Thank you for the great chapter Bill. Something is always in the bush by the Curries. I can't wait a long week for the next chapter...

  • Like 2
Link to comment
11 hours ago, Dahawk said:

Great chapter Bill, I like the fact of an old fashioned Currie picnic is on the horizon. Keep up the great work.

Thanks, Dahawk, and I agree.  A Currie picnic is always an interesting and fun time.  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
6 hours ago, Stix said:

Thank you for the great chapter Bill. Something is always in the bush by the Curries. I can't wait a long week for the next chapter...

Thanks, Stix.  Yes, the Curries are a busy group.  Just remember, patience is a virtue and a week won't seem that long.  We're nearing the end of this tale.  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
5 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

Another great chapter! Owen fits in with the family well.

Thanks, Wesley.  Yes, Owen fits in nicely and he's really gotten Ryan to blossom.  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
7 hours ago, Dewilmnative said:

Bill,

 

Another great chapter. Big changes are in store for Ryan and Owen's relationship.

Thanks, Jon.  Yes, Ryan and Owen are eager to take it to the next level.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..