Jump to content
    Bill W
  • Author
  • 3,504 Words
  • 6,233 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Castaway Hotel - 1 - 11. Chapter 11 - Broadening Horizons

The boys stayed out for quite some time, with Danny working with Ricky on his throwing and catching first. Danny began by teaching Ricky how to step toward his target when he threw, and how his arm should move through the entire throwing motion. He didn’t even lose his temper when one of Ricky’s throws went wild and he had to chase the ball down the driveway.

He also showed Ricky what it meant to have ‘soft hands’ when catching or fielding a ball. ‘Soft hands’ describes the process of letting your glove and arm give slightly as the ball reaches you, like the recoil on a gun. That way, when the ball enters the glove, it doesn’t hit the leather and pop back out. Over time, Ricky’s throws got harder and more accurate, and at the same time, he was catching nearly everything that Danny threw to him. By dinnertime, Ricky was doing much better and I was very impressed and proud of both of them.

“That was fun,” Ricky was saying, as they came inside. “Thanks, big brother, you’re a great teacher.”

“No, it’s just that you learn quickly,” Danny countered. “Heck, you’ll be looking like a pro by summer.”

“You think so?” Ricky asked, shocked.

“Well, maybe not a pro,” Danny conceded, “but you’ll be as good or better than anyone else. There will be no reason for you not to play. When do you turn thirteen?”

“July 7th. Why?” Ricky wanted to know.

“I think because your birthday is before August 1st,” Danny informed him, “you will get to play the whole season as a thirteen year old. If that’s the case, we’ll be playing in the same league. If they do like they did where I used to live, that means we’ll be playing on the same team.”

“Yessssssssss!” Ricky shouted, while jumping about. “I’d like that. Dad, do you know if they do that here?” Ricky yelled to me.

Only partially hearing what he said, I called out. “If they do what here?”

“If brothers get to play on the same teams,” Ricky clarified, as they entered the room.

“Well, yes, I believe they do,” I replied. “At least they did when my children played. It makes it easier on the parents that way.” I paused, having thought of a catch to their plans. “There’s one small problem, though. Legally you’re not brothers.” They both immediately appeared to be profoundly disappointed.

“I’ll tell you what I’ll do, though,” I continued. “When the time comes, I will explain the situation to the league officials and request that you two be allowed to play on the same team, if that’s what you both want?”

“Yes!” they exclaimed, joyously. “Thanks, Dad, we knew we could count on you again,” Ricky added.

“Dad, he’s going to do great,” Danny advised me. “He’s not nearly as bad as he thinks.”

“So I noticed,” I confirmed. “I watched you a little, from the window.”

“Danny really knows what to do,” Ricky told me. “If I do it like he says, it’s so easy and it works out just the way he says it will.”

“That’s great and I saw how well it was going,” I informed them. “I’m really impressed by how well you two work together.” They both smiled.

Throughout the week, the boys continued practicing, and I could actually watch Ricky getting better on a daily basis. It was quite enjoyable and exciting. At home, they would continue to work on his throwing, catching and fielding, and I’d watch as Danny taught him how to field grounders and pop-ups with equal ease. Danny really did know a great deal about baseball and was a very good coach, so Ricky rapidly improved on his skills.

Each day, as we got ready to go to school, the boys would load their gloves, bats and baseballs into my car, so they could practice Ricky’s batting skills while they waited for me to finish work. Sometimes I’d even go out and join them after I finished my day, which seemed to please and impress them too. They were surprised that I’d actually come out and participate, but I also enjoyed my time with them. It also reminded me of when I did those same things with my children, when they were first starting out in sports.

On the weekend, the boys asked me to go with them to the school field, so Ricky could practice some more. I would pitch to Ricky, while Danny enthusiastically ran all over the field shagging balls. After a while, Ricky insisted that Danny take a turn too, so they switched places and Ricky went out to chase the balls his brother hit. Sometimes other kids would drop by and want to join us, so we’d give them their turn at bat too, but they had to help field first. That way, they got to practice their fielding skills while helping the rest of us chase down the balls everyone else hit. This was working out really well, and the boys and I were growing closer and closer every day.

After one of these outings, a couple of weekends before his party, Danny asked me a question after we got back home. “Dad, after we have the cake and ice cream at my party, do you think you could bring us down to the ball field, so we could play a pick-up game with my friends? That way, Ricky could get some practice in a real situation.”

“I think that’s a wonderful idea,” I agreed, beaming with pride that he was taking such a great interest in his brother’s progress. “Just let your friends know they should dress accordingly and bring their gloves and whatever else they feel they would need for a game.”

“Thanks, Dad,” Danny replied, gratefully. “I’ll tell them all tonight. Don’t say anything to Ricky, though. I want this to be a surprise.”

“My lips are sealed,” I promised, turning my fingers in front of my mouth, as if I were turning a key in a lock, to emphasize the point. “Go and get cleaned up for dinner and tell your brother to do the same.”

I was really proud of Danny. Even though it was his party, he still took time to think about Ricky and include him in the plans. It takes a really special kid to do something like that. It’s too bad his father didn’t realize how terrific he was; because I truly believe some day his father would come to regret how he acted. I won’t complain, however, as Ricky and I are benefiting from Danny being with us.

When I wasn’t playing ball with the boys, I used some of my free time to work out the details of Danny’s party, including what I thought I might get him as a present. I did it all when the boys weren’t around, but things were falling into place nicely. We’d even heard back from most of his friends, and the ones who had replied were all eager to come and see Danny again. Knowing this made me feel good and I was pleased Danny didn’t have to lose all contact with his previous life.

That Friday, Danny approached me again. We had just arrived home after school and Ricky had already gone upstairs to change. “Dad, I really want to invite Brandon to my party. I don’t care what the other kids say. I can deal with that. It’s just that Brandon seems to be real lonely and I haven’t noticed him with any other friends. For now, I just want to be his friend and I can wait to decide about the other stuff later. Is that all right with you?” He looked concerned that I might say ‘no.’

“That’s fine,” I responded, “as long as you’ve thought about it and that’s what you’ve decided. Go ahead and invite him then. I’ve always liked Brandon and I have no problem with him. It’s just I wanted you to think about the possible repercussions, before you made up your mind.”

“Thanks, Dad,” he replied. “I really appreciate this and I’m sure Brandon will, too.” He gave me a huge grin and a hug, before he ran up the steps to change his clothes.

A few minutes later, as Ricky passed Danny’s room heading downstairs, Danny called out to him. “Hey Ricky, I’ve got something to tell you.” Ricky stopped and came back to Danny’s bedroom, to see what he had to say. “Do you know who Brandon O’Hara is?”

Ricky nodded in response, but didn’t say anything. “Well, I’m inviting him to my party,” Danny advised him. “I hope you don’t have a problem with that.”

“No, I don’t,” Ricky told him. “Why would I?”

“Well, I’ve heard a lot of guys joking about him being gay,” Danny informed him, “and I wasn’t sure how you’d react to him coming here.”

“It’s okay with me,” Ricky replied. “I don’t care if he comes. It’s your party and he is kind of cute,” Ricky teased, causing Danny to blush slightly.

“Thanks, little bro,” Danny told him, once he got over his little embarrassment. “As long as you’re here, do you want to try something new?”

“Like what?” Ricky wondered.

“Shut my door and I’ll tell you,” Danny told him. Ricky closed and locked the door and then moved back toward Danny.

“Have you ever thought about a blowjob?” Danny asked him.

“You mean like when the guy puts his mouth on the other guy’s wiener?” Ricky asked, somewhat surprised by the suggestion.

“Yeah, that’s what I mean,” Danny confirmed.

“Yeah, I’ve thought about it, but don’t you think it’s kind of gross?” Ricky questioned, making a little face as he did so. “I mean, what’s a wiener taste like? Wouldn’t you taste pee?”

“I’ve never done it myself,” Danny admitted, “but it can’t taste that bad. Guys and girls do it to other guys all the time.”

“Yeah, I guess so,” Ricky responded, not totally convinced.

“Well, what do you think?” Danny asked hopefully. “I’ll do it to you, if you’ll do it to me after.”

Ricky thought about it for a minute before he answered. “If I do it and don’t like it and want to stop, will you get mad at me?”

“No, I won’t get mad at you,” Danny assured him. “If you try it and don’t like it, you can stop at any time.”

Satisfied by Danny’s promise, Ricky agreed. “Okay, I’ll try it then.”

“Good, let’s get undressed and you can lie on the bed, so I can do you first,” Danny informed him, and both of them immediately began to remove their clothing. Danny took off his school things and Ricky took off the clothes he had just changed into. When he was done, Ricky walked over to the bed and lay down in the middle of it. Danny had Ricky spread his legs apart, so he could get between them, and then he bent over and grasped Ricky’s dick with his thumb and index finger. Tentatively, he began to lick on the head.

“Oh, wow!” Ricky exclaimed. “That’s nice. It feels really good.”

Danny continued to lick all around the head, even letting his tongue explore the slit. He had also begun to let his other hand massage and tug at Ricky’s ball sac. Needless to say, ‘Little Ricky’ had become firm and ready to play. Danny slipped his mouth over the end of Ricky’s cock and started the bobbing motion he read about in the stories. He was careful to keep his teeth back, while trying to apply as much suction as he could at the same time. Ricky’s hips were lifting off and then dropping back onto the mattress, as instinct took control of his body.

“Oh, that feels so goooood,” Ricky cooed. “Oh, yeah, suck on it, Danny. Suck on my wiener. Oh, wow. This is wild. Watch out, I’m gonna shoot. I’m almost there. Yeeeeeeees. Yeeeeeeeeeesssssss. Here it cuuuuums.”

Danny didn’t pull away, instead choosing to let Ricky’s load explode into his mouth. Four spurts filled his throat, each a little less forceful than the preceding one, and Danny didn’t seen to mind the taste of Ricky’s seed either. In fact, he kind of liked it. It was kind of sweet. He swallowed the load and kept sucking, until Ricky told him to quit. “Stop, Danny, it’s starting to hurt,” Ricky complained. “My wiener’s getting a little sore.”

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to do it so long, but it was kind of fun,” Danny apologized and confessed, at the same time.

“It was?” Ricky asked, somewhat amazed. “Did it taste bad?”

“No, not at all,” Danny told him. “It was kind of like sucking on my thumb.”

“Your thumb ain’t that big,” Ricky teased, while he thought about having to take his turn and do the same thing to Danny. “Okay, let’s change places then and I’ll do it to you,” he acknowledged.

The boys switched positions quickly and Ricky moved in to grasp Danny’s already stiff penis. He tried to mimic Danny’s previous actions, but was still a little hesitant as he stuck out his tongue and it moved toward Danny’s helmet. Eventually, it touched the surface and Ricky began to tentatively move it around the corona.

“Hey, this doesn’t have hardly any taste at all,” Ricky agreed, before beginning to lick it in earnest. As Ricky dragged his tongue around the dark-red tip, Danny began to make all sorts of guttural noises. These sounds let Ricky know he was doing a good job, which encouraged him even more, so he opened his mouth wide and let his lips slide down the sides of Danny’s pole. Once he had it almost totally inside his mouth, Ricky slowly began to move his head up and down the ample shaft, sucking as he went.

“Hey, watch your teeth,” Danny warned him. “Keep your lips pushed out in front of your teeth, so they don’t scrape on my dick. That hurt a little.”

“Sorry,” Ricky mumbled, with his mouth full. He was actually starting to feel bad that he wasn’t making Danny feel as good as Danny had made him feel. “I’ll try to do that from now on,” he promised, pulling his head briefly off of his brother’s dick, and then he went back to work. After a few more seconds, Danny started to feel those wonderful sensations building in his lower body again, and shortly after that, he began to feel those electrical tingles in his groin, which he knew preceded his imminent release. “Oh, Ricky, I’m just about ready to shoot. I’m almost there. Oh, Oh, Oooooohhhhh.”

After saying that, Danny thrust his hips upward, burying his member as deeply as he could into Ricky’s throat, just before his boy juices began to fill Ricky’s mouth. Ricky started swallowing almost immediately, as he knew he had to do that or choke. Ricky quickly decided he didn’t think it tasted bad at all, just different. He kept swallowing until there was nothing left, and then Danny pushed his hand against the top of Ricky’s head, letting him know he could stop.

“That wasn’t bad at all,” Ricky stated, as he lifted his head away from Danny’s groin. “I hope you liked it as much as I did.”

“Yeah, it was super,” Danny confirmed. “Thanks, Ricky. Maybe sometime we could even corn-hole each other.”

“You mean stick it up my butt?” Ricky asked, shocked. “No way. I’ll do it to you, if that’s what you want, but you ain’t sticking your thing in me.”

“Okay, forget about it then,” Danny told him.

“Are you mad at me for not wanting to?” Ricky asked, concerned.

“No. Like dad said, we don’t do anything unless we BOTH want to,” Danny replied. “I’m not going to force you and I’m not going to be mad at you either. I do want to thank you for what you HAVE done with me, though. I appreciate it and I’ve really enjoyed it.”

“I’ve enjoyed it too,” Ricky admitted, “but I still don’t want to do the other thing. I’m sorry, if that’s what you wanted.”

“Hey, don’t worry about it,” Danny told him. “It’s not that important anyway.”

Ricky wasn’t sure he believed the last part of Danny’s statement, but he was glad Danny didn’t try to put pressure on him to do it. Both of them got dressed and came downstairs to watch some television with me. As Ricky became absorbed in some program, Danny’s thoughts were on other things. He considered that maybe someday he could find someone else who might be willing to try the butt things with him or that Ricky might change his mind. Besides, there was always a chance that he and Brandon might get together and maybe Brandon would be more receptive to his suggestion.

The boys continued to work very hard to improve Ricky’s skills, and I was sure this was because neither of them wanted to take the chance that Ricky might get embarrassed, when it came time to play. I think Danny was also concerned that if that happened, Ricky might also get discouraged and not follow through with playing the other sports with him too. I was certainly very proud of both of them for their effort and the way they went about this.

Something else came up during that time as well, when Danny approached me to ask me a favor. “Dad, would you mind if I invited Brandon over this weekend, so Ricky and I can get to know him a little better before the party?”

“No,” I told him. “In fact, I think that’s an excellent idea. Which day, and do you have anything in particular in mind?”

“Maybe Saturday, ” Danny admitted, “but I’m not sure what we’ll do. I don’t know what types of things Brandon likes, so I don’t know what to plan.”

“Maybe you should just talk to him a bit first,” I suggested, “so you can learn more about him. If you’re inviting him to your party, I hope he likes to play baseball. It would be quite rude if he had to sit out and watch the rest of you play.”

“Jeez, I never thought about that,” Danny admitted.

“Why don’t you call him up and speak to him a bit on the phone,” I advised him. “That would give you an opportunity to find out a few things about him and then you could plan on talking to him more at school, tomorrow.

“But I don’t know his phone number,” Danny complained.

“I know his parent’s names,” I advised him, “so I’ll look it up in the phone book for you.”

“Thanks, Dad,” Danny responded. “That would help a lot.”

It didn’t take me long to look it up for him and then I handed him a slip of paper with the number written upon it. He took it from me and gave him a call. “Hello, may I speak to Brandon,” I heard him say, after dialing the number.

“Just one second please,” Brandon’s mother told him, before calling her son to the phone.

“Hello,” the boy on the other end answered.

“Hi, Brandon, this is Danny Roma. I’m in some of your classes.”

“Yeah, I know who you are,” Brandon told him. “You live with Mr. Currie, don’t you?”

“Yes, I do,” Danny told him. “Anyway, I was wondering if you might like to come spend some time with me on Saturday. What do you think?”

“Why do you want me to come to your house?” Brandon asked, somewhat confused by this sudden offer.

“Well, my brother and I kind of talked it over,” Danny told him, “and we both thought we’d like to have you as a friend?”

“Really?” Brandon asked, startled, and then there was a pause before he spoke again. “If you didn’t live with Mr. Currie, I’d think you were just trying to get me there so you could beat me up or something. Not many people want to be my friend,” he confessed.

“Well, we do,” Danny stated, emphatically, “and we don’t care what other people think. My brother and I think you seem nice.”

“Thanks,” Brandon replied. “Is your brother that blond haired boy? I think his name is Rick or something like that.”

“Yes, it’s Ricky,” Danny explained.

“Okay, I guess I could give it a try,” Brandon told him. Over the next several minutes, the boys discussed many things, including some of their interests and what they might like to do on Saturday. The conversation ended with Brandon agreeing to talk more about it with Danny in school the next day, but he also got his parents’ permission to come over Saturday and possibly even spend the night, depending on how well they hit it off. I was quite impressed with the way Danny had handled himself.

Copyright © 2010 Bill W; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 25
  • Love 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I'm glad they are including Brandon.  Let's see how that pans out at the party. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
11 minutes ago, Doha said:

I'm glad they are including Brandon.  Let's see how that pans out at the party. 

I agree, it was nice of them to include Brandon, and since they did I believe it will all work out fine.  

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..