Jump to content
    Bill W
  • Author
  • 3,959 Words
  • 5,050 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Castaway Hotel - 1 - 24. Chapter 24 - A Little Relaxation

After Brandon and Danny recovered from their first experience with anal intercourse, I had them hit the shower, before they went back outside. While they were cleaning up, I walked to the beach alone, to check up on the younger duo. As I walked there, I noticed they were working on a sand sculpture with a couple of other children, but they quickly stopped and ran over to me, when they saw me approaching. Eagerly, they began telling me what they had been up to, while dragging me over to the others, so they could introduce me to their new friends. I was somewhat surprised to discover that the others were all younger than Ricky or Jay, one nearly three years their junior. However, since neither of the boys seemed to mind having a good time with them, and this group all seemed to be fond of my pair, I didn’t raise any objections either.

“This is my dad,” Ricky proudly announced to the others.

“And my pop,” Jay added.

“But you guys said you weren’t brothers,” one of their new friends observed, “or do you mean he’s you grandpa?” the same boy asked Jay, which made me feel really old.

“No, he’s my second dad,” Jay offered, as an explanation.

“You mean you have two dads?” another boy asked. He wasn’t part of their initial group and must have been the older brother of one of the younger children. He seemed to have strolled over to see what was going on, as I approached the group.

“Do you mean they’re gay?” the older boy added, with a touch of disdain apparent in his tone and expression.

“No,” Jay answered. “I have my own mom and dad, but Pop is like my second father. He treats me just like I’m another one of his sons.”

“Ah, so he’s Ricky’s dad and you two are good friends, so he’s kind of like your dad too,” one of the others offered, in an attempt to clarify our relationship.

“Yes, that’s what I meant,” Jay agreed. That response seemed to be sufficient to remove the spark of disapproval from the older boy’s eyes, which relieved me. I thought he was going to raise a fuss and make a big deal about our relationship and the fact we were hanging around another group of children, when he thought Jay and Ricky had gay parents. As he walked away to do something else, my duo and their friends went back to working on their project.

Seeing Jay and Ricky were sufficiently occupied, I walked out toward the ocean, so I could enjoy its watery delights. After I moved out and was standing knee-deep in salt water, I had to struggle a little, just to keep from toppling over. Each time another wave rolled in, it would cause me to loose my balance, not completely, but enough that I would have to fight to keep from falling over. I was concentrating so much on this that I didn’t notice Brandon and Danny sneaking up from behind. That was until they began to splash me. However, before I had a chance to turn around and retaliate, they took it one step further and tried to topple me into the surf. Although I was able to maintain my footing, I felt compelled to get even with these devils.

“Oh, you’re in for it now,” I warned them, as I wrapped an arm around each of their slender frames, so I could dump them into the next wave, as it came racing toward us. As they resurfaced from my dunking, I began to playfully wrestle with them, while we were also being jostled by the rhythmic pounding of the incoming tide. Jay and Ricky must have noticed what we were doing and felt left out of the action, so they came darting out in our direction. As soon as they reached our location, they immediately included themselves in the free-for-all, aligned themselves with Danny and Brandon, as they battled Godzilla. After nearly a half hour of this continual pushing and shoving, I took refuge on my beach towel, panting from the exertion and trying to regain my strength.

“You getting old?” Ricky asked, noticing my predicament.

“Not getting,” I announced, “but right now I do feel pretty old.” He laughed loudly at my admission and then quickly made sure he repeated it, so everyone else would know what I had said.

After lunch, I took the boys on a two-hour boat tour around Chesapeake Bay. It was relaxing, interesting, and the boys were still able to work on their tans. If you’ve ever been out on a ship the size of a tour boat and felt how it gently swayed back and forth, as it navigated the waves, then you’ll know how soothing that sensation can be. Sure, it can be much different when the waves are whipped up due to a storm, but that wasn’t the case today, and some of us almost fell asleep due to the rhythmic rocking of the vessel, as we continued to sun ourselves.

The two hours seemed to go by quite quickly and we were a little disappointed it was over, when the boat pulled back into the dock. As we disembarked, the boys informed me they wanted to spend some time at the motel pool, rather than go back to the beach. As they put it, they wanted to do some ‘actual’ swimming for a change, rather than just bob up and down in the ocean. I had no problem with that, so I happily followed them there.

There were only a couple of others at the pool when we arrived, so we virtually had the place to ourselves. The first thing I did was to make sure the boys applied more sunscreen to their bodies first, because we’d all been out in the sun for a long time and I worried about them getting sunburned. Once that process had been completed, they challenged me to a race. I wanted to decline their offer, but felt compelled to save face, after their continued taunts of ‘old man.’ Luckily, it was just a one lapper, which didn’t test my endurance too badly, and I was able to beat all four of them from one end of the pool to the other.

Even though they challenged me to a rematch, I declined, explaining that they’d had their chance. I guess they didn’t want to let me have bragging rights and felt I’d eventually tire and they’d be able to win. However, that wasn’t about to happen. Although disappointed by my refusal, we did continue to splash about and occasionally tried to dunk each other, but it was all in fun.

We were all pretty exhausted as we headed back to our room, so after dinner, I suggested we go see a movie, instead of doing anything more strenuous. The boys seemed to like that idea, so we asked directions to the nearest complex, figuring we could select what to see once we got there. It seemed to work out fine and we all enjoyed the break.

Before we retired for the evening, I also made sure Brandon and Jay ‘phone home’ again, so they could reassure their parents they were still alive and unharmed. While they were doing that, I turned on the local news and weather, to see if anything interesting was going on. I soon discovered it was a good thing I did, because that’s when I learned the weatherman was predicting thunderstorms for Friday. This meant we would be facing the first inclement weather we’ve had to endure on our vacation, and this new awareness suddenly forced me to plan an alternative activity for that day.

Remaining focused, I decided to check out the local attractions’ brochure, which is available in most hotel/motel rooms. Utilizing the information I discovered there, it didn’t take me long to come up with a substitute activity we could pursue on Friday, just in case the weather did prove to be as dire as the meteorologist was predicting.

Since Thursday was still supposed to be a decent day, I took the boys to the Ocean Breeze Amusement Park. As I had at Busch Gardens, I told them where I would be, should they need me for anything, and then I released them to go off and enjoy the attractions on their own. As they did before, each pair would occasionally come back and drag me off with them, thus making sure I went on at least a few of the rides too. Every time they took me with them, it made me smile and appreciate how considerate they were being. By coming back for me every so often, they were showing me that they wanted to make sure I was having a good time too and they weren’t merely concerned with their own gratification. Maybe that was another reason I was trying so hard to please them and make sure each of them was having a good time.

By early evening, the weather was already beginning to change, as the storm front moved in, so I decided it would probably be best for us to leave before the park closed and return to our room. I was hoping the boys would be able to get in a couple of more hours on the rides before we had to call it a day, but it seemed that wasn’t to be. However, seeing this wasn’t their first, or last, amusement park visit scheduled during our trip, I wasn’t going to become overly concerned about them having to leave early or worry they might be missing out on something. They did grumble a bit about our early departure, but they didn’t protest too strongly. They could also see the storm rolling in and hear the distance rumble of thunder, but the first really close lightning strike, which actually hit somewhere across the road leading into the park, was enough to end their objections completely. Not only that, but it also caused the rides to be shut down, as a safety measure.

Once we got back to the motel, Ricky and Jay decided they were ready to take their shower and call it a day. Without waiting for a protest from the other pair, they stripped down and raced off to the bathroom. While they were washing up, Jay spied an opportunity and decided he’d have a little fun with Ricky. While Ricky was standing in front of him, with his back toward the redhead, Jay shoved his erect dick into the narrow gap between Ricky’s legs and under his ball sac. Before Ricky could react, Jay began to slide his dick in and out, like he was humping him, thinking it was funny.

Once he realized what was going on, Ricky thought he’d teach Jay a lesson about doing something like this without asking first, so he clamped his thighs together tightly, in an effort to trap his friend’s cock there. Despite his intent, his actions didn’t quite immobilize Jay’s penis, but instead merely added a new level of pleasure to the act. This increased pressure on his dick began to overwhelm Jay with feelings of extreme sexual enjoyment, so he began to hump even more vigorously against Ricky’s backside. Jay was totally lost in the sensations that were rapidly shooting along his rod and those tingling sensations were beginning to spread throughout his loins, signaling that his release was getting closer. Unaware of Jay’s enjoyment, Ricky was beginning to tire of this game and began to release his grip on his buddy’s love muscle, when Jay began to protest.

“No, Ricky, please don’t stop me now. Please? Just keep your legs together for a little while longer”, he pleaded. “I’m going to cum, but I need you to help me finish.” Although not thoroughly pleased by this situation, Ricky did as he was asked and moved his legs back together. As soon as this happened, Jay began to thrust again, with a renewed vigor, in order to regain some of the feeling he had lost when Ricky started to end this activity, without first giving him warning. Just as all of those wonderful sensations were beginning to return, Jay wrapped his arms around Ricky’s waist and began to pound into him, as rapidly as he could.

Jay was making all sorts of deep, throaty sounds and moaning noises, just before he yelped, “Yes, yes. Oh, God. Uuuuuuuungh.” At that moment, his spunk exploded from his throbbing dick and spurted between Ricky’s legs, until it began to dribble down his inner thighs. One, two, three, four strings of jizz catapulted from his tube, before his orgasm subsided, and then, slowly, the remaining sperm began to leak from his dickhead and slowly ooze out.

Ricky remained almost totally still as this episode came to an end, because he was concerned that Jay might fall and hurt himself, if he shifted from that spot. Patiently, he waited for his friend to recover, even though he wasn’t totally happy about what had just transpired. When the redhead finally did begin to move again, Ricky turned around and glared at him.

“What the heck was that all about?” he screamed, although not loudly enough for us to hear in the other room. Jay was shocked by Ricky’s reaction and immediately became concerned that Ricky was mad at him now, so he felt he needed to explain his actions.

“I’m sorry. It started out as a joke… honestly, it did,” he told his blond friend, “but when you closed your legs around my dick, I just couldn’t stop. It felt so good, even better than when you do it with your hand or mouth. It was totally awesome.”

“So you just f**ked me, without asking?” Ricky shot back.

Jay blushed at the insinuation and was convinced Ricky hated him now. “Kind of,” he admitted, “but you can do it to me too, if you want,” he added, trying to make up for his feelings of guilt and hoping that would be enough to soothe Ricky’s anger. Ricky’s outburst and following question had actually made Jay feel as if he had forced his friend into an unwanted sexual encounter, almost as if he had raped him or something.

“Ricky, if I knew it was going to turn out like that and feel sooooo wonderful, I really would have asked you first,” Jay continued to explain, “but this all started out as just a joke. I was just going to make believe I was doing it, thinking that we’d both just get a good laugh from it. I’m really sorry that I couldn’t stop, once it began to feel so good.”

Ricky began to calm down when he realized Jay was trying to rationalize his actions, because he was feeling guilty. Suddenly, Ricky felt nearly as miserable about the misunderstanding as his friend did and wanted to end Jay’s discomfort. “Hey, I’m not mad at you, so don’t worry about it. Just let me know when you’re ready to return the favor, because now I want to try it with you too.”

Jay was greatly relieved and let out a big sigh, once he comprehended Ricky’s response, and smiled warmly in his direction. It was only about a minute later when he gave Ricky the signal that he was ready to go. Since he was now anxious to discover why Jay seemed to like doing this so much, Ricky moved behind his friend, to do what Jay had done to him earlier. The biggest difference was, Ricky knew what the end result would be, where Jay had just fallen into a bucket of shit and come out smelling like a rose. Okay, so that’s a bad analogy, but what do you want? I had to come up with something to explain the difference.

Anyway, Ricky eagerly stuck his penis under Jay’s butt, so it extended below his crotch. “Man, this isn’t so great,” Ricky observed, after a few seconds. “You’re legs are rubbing my wiener raw.”

“Wet it first, then soap it up,” Jay suggested. “I had just finished doing that when I saw the opening, and that seemed to help make it slide in and out really easy.”

Ricky followed Jays suggested and started again. Once he was in position, Jay tightened his legs around Ricky’s dick, so Ricky could begin pumping his penis in the vise-like sheath. This time it worked better, and almost immediately, Ricky began to understand why Jay hadn’t wanted it to end. Doing this did feel really fantastic. Gradually, Ricky continued to increase the speed of his thrusting and quickly realized it wasn’t going to take him long to blow his load. That was because the feelings this activity created were intense and he was already nearing stimulus overload. It only took a few more pumps before Ricky’s penis erupted, sending four strong shots of semen spewing under Jay’s penis or running down the inside of his legs. Suddenly feeling weak, Ricky grabbed a hold of Jay’s shoulders, in order to keep himself upright, and stayed that way until his fleeting strength returned. By the time Jay was able to turn and face him, Ricky had a huge grin plastered across his face.

“That was awesome,” he announced, emphatically. “I’ve never f**ked before, but that was great.”

“Actually,” Jay began, “I don’t think we can call what we did f**king, but for us, it’s close enough. I don’t know about you, but I don’t want any dicks shoved up my ass.”

“Me either,” Ricky agreed.

The duo quickly finished their shower and returned to the main room, heading directly toward me. They each bent down and gave me a kiss and hug good night, which momentarily surprised me. Jay had never done anything like this before and Ricky had been a little inhibited about being affectionate in front of the other two, since this trip began. While I sat there stunned, yet enjoying their attention, they walked away and hopped into bed.

About forty minutes later, Brandon and Danny jumped in the shower and debated about what they wanted to do tonight. They were still a little tender from their first experience with anal intercourse and not nearly as horny as they might have been otherwise, so it didn’t take them long to agree that they would just jerk each other off. Once they had both finished shooting their loads, they dried off, came back into the main room and sat down beside me.

We had only been watching TV for a few minutes before either Jay or Ricky farted in their sleep. We weren’t sure which of them had been responsible, but it was a smelly one.

“Damn, I’ve got to get some fresh air,” Danny announced, before he began pulling back the drapes, so he could open the door to the balcony. As he did this, we all discovered it was pouring outside. The rain coming down in heavy sheets, which immediately depressed both boys, but despite the torrential downpour, they felt it was imperative to leave the door open.

“Damn, it looks like we’re going to be stuck in the room tomorrow,” Danny stated, while frowning about the sudden change in conditions.

“No way,” I responded. “I heard the long-range weather forecast a couple of days ago and made alternative plans. We’ll be indoors all right, but not in our motel room.”

“What are we going to do then?” Brandon wanted to know.

“You’ll find out tomorrow morning, just like everyone else,” I told him.

“Oh, please, Pop. Tell me,” Brandon pleaded. “I want to know and I won’t tell anyone else. What harm would it do if Danny and I knew tonight?”

I looked at him and smiled. I knew he was right, even though I still thought they all needed more practice in dealing with delayed gratification. After thinking about this for a minute longer, I decided I’d already kept them in suspense about most of the trip, so it wouldn’t hurt to tell them about tomorrow’s itinerary in advance. “All right. I’ll give in,” I confessed, gaining a jubilant reaction from Brandon. “We’re going to go to the Virginia Marine Science Museum. That was my back-up plan. It is something we can still do, even with the bad weather they’re predicting.”

“Sounds good to me,” Danny commented. “I’m glad you’re on top of things,” he added, which almost sounded as if he were insinuating I might be fired, if I’d messed up.

“Well, thank you, for that. I do try not to fall asleep at the switch,” I told him, “although that isn’t always possible. You know, it isn’t easy keeping up with, let alone staying ahead of, four teenage boys.” They smiled and hugged me, to let me know they appreciated my effort. After that, the three of us decided to call it a night.

“Pop, why don’t you sleep with us tonight?” Brandon asked. “I’ll sleep in the middle, and then you can sleep next to me.” This appeared to be important to him, so I decided to do it.

“That’s fine with me, if it’s OK with both of you,” I told him, making sure Danny agreed too. The bed was certainly big enough.

“Yeah, that would be super, Dad,” Danny confirmed, “but I’d like it better if you slept in the middle, so I can be next to you too.”

“I guess I could live with that,” I informed them. “I’d love to be sandwiched between two gorgeous young men like you, as long as you’re both okay with it.” I let out a nervous little laugh, before I quipped, “I’ll happily be the peanut butter, if you two want to be the bread.”

After they chuckled at my comment, that’s just what we did. I positioned myself in the middle of the bed, with both boys cuddled up against me. I had placed an arm under each of their heads and they draped their upper arms over my chest and against each other’s arm, while resting their heads upon my upper chest. I would be willing to bet they could even hear my heart beat, as they began to drift off.

Mentally, I tried to store this scene for future reference, as it was probably the most cherished moment I’d ever shared with these two. I guess I’d forgotten that even older boys sometimes need a little love and attention from dad too, and now that Brandon was calling me ‘Pop,’ I guess I could fill that role for him as well.

We remained like that throughout the entire night and even had to answer some questions from the dynamic duo about it in the morning. It wasn’t surprising that Ricky and Jay woke first, since they also went to bed long before the rest of us as well, but I didn’t think they would have made such a big deal over my sleeping with the other pair. After grilling me about why I hadn’t slept with them again, I explained that the older boys had felt a little neglected and wanted some of my attention too. Therefore, I decided to spend the evening with them.

Once he heard my explanation, Jay promptly informed me that it was okay that I slept with Danny and Brandon, but tonight I was to cuddle with him, since I had spent most of my evenings clinging to Ricky. I guess this confirmed my suspicion that they all needed a little extra attention from me from time to time, so I would try not to forget it again in the future.

Copyright © 2010 Bill W; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 13
  • Love 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..