Jump to content
    Bill W
  • Author
  • 4,145 Words
  • 5,310 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Castaway Hotel - 1 - 32. Chapter 32 - Bonding

After Brandon slowly recovered from his post orgasmic bliss, he made a quick trip to the attached bathroom to freshen up and returned with a warm cloth for Danny. As Danny was cleaning up, Brandon nibbled playfully on Danny’s ear lobes and then seductively licked around Danny’s outer ear, occasionally stopping to let his tongue dart into the ear canal. Once he was satisfied with his performance there, Brandon worked his way down to Danny’s neck and across it, until he had moved over to Danny’s other ear. Before Brandon had completed this process, Danny had finished his hygienic preparation and was able to concentrate completely on his lover’s actions.

Brandon repeated his previous efforts on this new area, until he felt he had done everything worthwhile there. Gradually, he lowered his head, until he was able to reach one of his friend’s nipples. Brandon tenderly nursed on this young breast, gleefully playing with the erect little nubs that stood out so proudly, before nursing on them like a newborn. As Brandon switched from one to the other, Danny groaned in appreciation, as Brandon gave these two long-neglected boy parts the attention they so desperately needed. Brandon made sure that each brown delight got exactly the same amount of attention and he snickered at the way Danny was squirming under his diligent touch.

Over the next several minutes, the blond swabbed a path down Danny’s body, from his sternum to his navel, savoring his partner’s sweet boy taste and washing away any impurities from the surface. As soon as he finished investigating Danny’s bellybutton with his oral probe, he slid lower, until he reached his lover’s pubic mound.

He prolonged Danny’s anticipation and suffering by avoiding his penis, as he slowly licked his way around Danny’s genital region. After darting his tongue in and around the dark triangular patch of pubic hairs, he eased lower, until he could reach Danny’s tight ball sac. He gently bathed the outer area with his tongue, before taking first one, and then the other of Danny’s testicles into his mouth. He would swirl the sensitive orb around in his oral cavern, lightly sucking on it at the same time, knowing Danny could hardly keep still while enjoying Brandon’s deft touch.

After concluding he had paid that region sufficient attention, Brandon lathed his way up Danny’s erect shaft, while letting his tongue swirl around the entire length. He then used that muscle to trace the ridge of his mushroom-shaped head and toy with the sensitive ‘v’, which is on the underside, below the tiny slit.

By this point, Danny was begging Brandon to give him relief, so the blond took mercy upon him and slowly slid his mouth over Danny’s throbbing organ. While applying pressure with his lips, sliding his tongue along the underside and adding as much suction as he dared, he began his version of the timeworn dance of oral gratification.

Without warning, Brandon suddenly felt a tickle deep in his throat and tried to clear it. As he did so, Danny squirmed under this additional stimulation. Seeing his lover’s reaction, Brandon intentionally cleared his throat a few more times, just to see what would happen. Each time, Danny’s hips would buck, as he tossed his head back, with his eyes completely closed, enjoying the added vibrations rippling from the tip of his erection to its base. After repeating that process a few more times, Brandon unexpectedly released Danny’s penis from his mouth and dropped lower.

Forcing Danny’s legs a little wider, Brandon dove toward Danny’s perineum, the area between his scrotum and his anus, and immediately went to work trying to stimulate this most sensitive of areas. After bringing as much enjoyment to Danny as he could through his actions, Brandon did something he had heard about, but never thought he’d have the guts to try. Tentatively, he lifted Danny’s legs a bit and let his tongue stretch out toward Danny’s hole. After making a few hesitant stabs at that region, he began to shed his inhibitions and explore Danny’s netherworld.

Danny was shocked by Brandon’s actions, but enjoyed them nonetheless, as he realized this activity could bring him a new kind of enjoyment he had never experienced before. As Brandon got bolder and probed deeper, Danny entered a world of bliss he never previously knew existed and was thrown into a brief depression when Brandon stopped this attention.

“Do you still want to do this?” Brandon asked, in order to be certain Danny still wanted him to make love to him.

“Yeah, I’m positive,” Danny replied, “although I wouldn’t have objected if you’d continued what you were doing for a while longer.” Brandon giggled.

“Maybe next time,” Brandon offered, as he reached for the lube and began preparing both himself and his boyfriend for this next step.

After greasing up his own rod, he lovingly lubed and stretched Danny’s back passage, until he was able to get three fingers into the opening. When Danny agreed he was ready, Brandon lined his hard-on up with Danny’s hole and gingerly began his entry. Slowly, he pushed against Danny’s rosebud, until the sphincter gave way to the pressure, and then he eased into his lover’s tight tube, using slow and steady pressure.

When the blond had penetrated Danny to his limit, he began his thrusting motions and kissed Danny all around his handsome face. Once again, Brandon began to drink in the clean, boyish smell of his partner, enjoying the apricot-scented shampoo that still lingered in Danny’s hair, from his shower. Brandon was becoming intoxicated with his lover’s clean, manly scent, while he continued to thrust, using long, steady strokes. He was working the brunette with the skill of a diamond cutter, making sure to use the correct angle and applying the right amount of pressure, to get the maximum sparkle from this gem.

As Brandon pounded away, he took special care to aim for Danny’s prostate on each inward-stroke. In return, his lover would emit a low, throaty noise, which almost sounded like a kitten purring, whenever Brandon’s rod brushed against the sensitive gland.

Brandon was beginning to feel those unique tingling sensations building, starting near his toes and working their way up his legs, toward his groin. Instinctively, he increased his pace and was now pummeling Danny’s love-tunnel harder and faster. As Danny’s moaning became louder and louder, Brandon tried to coax him into quieting down a little, so they wouldn’t rouse the others. Danny complied as best he could, but he was enjoying this far too much to be completely silent.

While the athletic blond continued to hammer away at Danny’s butt, his seed began to rise up his pole. Danny also used his own hand to masturbate himself, as he knew he was also close. After only a few more thrusts, Brandon exploded and emptied his load of love-juice into his willing partner, and that caused Danny to erupt too. After kissing and enjoying each other for a while longer, Brandon slowly rolled off of Danny and cuddled on the bed next to him, while Danny enjoyed the lingering pleasures of his recent ride.

“Thanks, Brandon,” he whispered to his friend, once he’d returned to consciousness. “That was really awesome – even better than I could have hoped for.” Brandon’s acknowledging smile was the only response Danny got.

I made sure to stay away long enough for them to do whatever it was they were planning, but once I felt sufficient time had passed complete their acts of love, I rejoined them in my bedroom. They still wanted me to sleep between them, so they both could be near me, and I obliged. I held them tightly throughout the night, trying to let my love pass from my body and flow into theirs. I wanted them to know they were loved, without having to be sexually active with me to prove it. I think my efforts were successful.

Going downstairs to breakfast the following morning, we got some strange looks from Jay and Ricky. They had been sleeping together in Ricky’s room, which shared a wall with mine. After a few minutes of wondering what was bothering them, I concluded that Salt and Pepper had disturbed their slumber. After Danny and Brandon left the room, the dynamic duo told me that instead of teaching the other pair any more about sex, I should first teach them how to keep the noise down, so they didn’t keep everyone else awake. I apologize to the boys for the oversight and Brandon and Danny’s insensitivity to their beauty rest, before agreeing to speak to the other duo about trying to avoid a reoccurrence of last night.

When I went back upstairs later, I also noticed something else. As far as I could tell, the pair had not used any condoms this time. There were no wrappers left lying around, and considering I had asked them not to flush the used condoms down the toilets, I also did not see any signs of protection anywhere. I had asked the boys to dispose of the prophylactics in the trash when they were finished, and not place them in the toilet, because condoms can clog up the plumbing in the house and slip through the screens at the waste treatment plant and damage the sensitive equipment needed there. Since I saw no signs of them using protection, I decided I’d have to speak to them about this oversight later, when I could get them alone for a few minutes.

Now that we were beginning to adjust to being home again, we were also falling back into our normal routines. Along the way, we managed to discover Kevin had been the goalkeeper for his old soccer team and was interested in seeing if he could still tryout with the others. The boys all assured him the coach would most likely give him the opportunity, especially since they didn’t have any strong candidates for keeper. Therefore, in order to make sure Kevin was ready was his local debut, the boys asked me to drive them to the school early, so they could work out with each other, before tryouts began. I agreed, but stayed nearby, so I could watch how they all did.

I was impressed with how good each of the four older boys were, skill-wise, and felt none of them should have to worry about making the team. The younger pair, however, still had some work ahead of them, especially Jay. I planned to encourage the older boys to do some individualize coaching with Ricky and Jay, to help them improve more rapidly. However, as I was following this train of thought, tryouts officially began. The four older boys went off with the coaches for the JV/Varsity teams, while my munchkins went over to join the modified group. I was glad Jay and Ricky wouldn’t be competing with the older boys.

I stayed and watched their entire practice, and once they had finished, they all came directly over to join me. “Aren’t you going to shower?” I asked.

“We plan on playing more at home,” Kevin responded, “and we’ll shower there, after we’re done.”

“Very well. Let’s go then,” I agreed.

Once we were all loaded, I opened the front windows of the van, to make it a little more breathable. The combination of sweaty boys provided quite a pungent air and I thought we could all use a break from it. “You guys looked good out there,” I told them, as we pulled out of the parking lot.

“Did you see Kevin in goal?” Dustin inquired. “He’s as quick as a cat in there. The coach really liked him.”

“From what I could tell, I think the coach was impressed by the way each of you played. I’m going to be very proud to have my sons make up such a large portion of the team.” They all thanked me for the compliment, before the younger duo presented their addendum.

“We’re not as good as the rest of them,” Ricky admitted, “but I think we’ll make our team.”

“That’s only because you’re younger and less experienced than the older boys,” I told him, trying to keep both of them from getting discouraged. “I’m glad to hear that you think you’ll make the team, though. I’m sure your brothers will help you improve your skills, if that’s what you really want. If they do help you, though, just listen to what they tell you and you’ll soon be doing as well as they are.”

“They might be able to help Ricky, but I’m not sure about me,” Jay added, somewhat sadly. “I not as good at sports as the rest of them.”

“Jay, give yourself some credit,” I told him. “You did a decent job during baseball season and helped your team get to the playoffs. Any problems you had were just because you’re at that awkward stage at the moment, but that won’t last forever. You’ll eventually grow into your body and your coordination will catch up. Don’t get down on yourself, and please don’t give up. If you are willing to work at it, I’m sure you can do just as well as the others.”

“You really think I can get better?” he asked, still not sure if I was being honest or just being kind. However, I didn’t have to respond. All the boys answered for me.

“Yes!” they emphatically shouted, before informing both boys they were better than they thought. They told them that if they were sufficiently dedicated and were willing to practice hard, they would be happy to help them improve their skills. The dynamic duo quickly agreed, so the older group quickly set up additional practice times, working around the various teams’ schedules.

Later that evening, before I took Brandon and Jay home, I asked Danny and Brandon to join me in my office for a few minutes. They looked puzzled, but did as I asked. As soon as the door was shut, I posed my first question. “Guys, I have no problem with what you did last night, but I do have a question for you. Did you use condoms?”

They quickly looked at each other, turning slightly red-faced as they did so, and then turned back toward me. “I didn’t think we had to,” Danny told me, “since we haven’t had sex with anyone else.”

“Well, that’s not quite true,” I told them, “as you have done things with the other pair, but if you’re talking solely about intercourse, then you are correct. However, there are various sexually transmitted diseases that can be spread through all forms of sexual contact.”

“We’re sorry, Pop,” Brandon told me, obviously flustered. “We won’t do it again, without using a rubber.”

“Look, maybe we can simplify things without making it a big deal,” I offered. “I’ll call my doctor and set appointments to have all of you checked over, and if he gives you a clean bill of health, you can avoid the condoms when you do things with each other. That is, providing no one has sexual contact with anyone outside of the household. If that happens, then that person, and anyone having contact with him, will have to practice safe sex. Would you agree to that?”

They both said they would and I told them I’d inform the others about this too. I even told them I’d pay to have Brandon and Jay checked out at the same time, just to be on the safe side. The others agreed to my proposal, once I presented it to them, and I think everyone was relieved by this compromise.

About an hour later, I had to take Brandon and Jay home, and I was actually sad to see them go. They have become a very important cog in our family life and I think we all miss them, when they’re not around. However, at the same time I was also a little grateful to be able to spend some quality time with the other four. After we got back, I went to the kitchen and started preparing dinner, while Dustin and Kevin went into the office to get on the computer and Danny and Ricky went off to watch TV. About twenty minutes later, Kevin came in where I was working and asked to speak to me. I said that would be fine and go ahead, but he said he needed to talk to me privately. I wasn’t sure what this was about, but I turned everything down to a low heat and took him into the family room. I closed the door behind us.

“Dad, the other boys said I could talk to you about anything and I hope they’re right,” he began, looking more than I little nervous. “I kind of have a problem.”

“Well, I’ll help you if I can,” I agreed. “What the matter?”

“I think there’s something wrong with one of my balls,” he admitted, explaining his nervousness.

“What do you mean?”

“It doesn’t feel right. I think it might have a lump or something.” I couldn’t believe my ears. I hoped this was not what I was thinking.

“That doesn’t sound good,” I informed him, trying not to jump to conclusions. “I think we might have to have this checked out.” I was meaning it might be a good idea to take him to the doctor, but he thought I meant doing it there and now and began to drop his pants.

“Hold on,” I advised him. “I think it would be best if we do this upstairs, so I’ll meet you up in my bedroom in just a minute.”

Kevin nodded and headed for the stairs, while I turned everything completely off in the kitchen, since I didn’t know how long this might take. All kinds of things were racing through my mind, as I went through the motions of performing this menial function, and I wondered if the beating Kevin received from his father might have contributed to his current situation. I was considering all the possibilities as I trudged up the stairs, and when I walked into my room, Kevin was already laying on my bed, with his shorts around his ankles. I sat beside him and felt his testicles with my thumb and first two fingers. He was right. One of the testicles did seem to have a lump on it.

“Does it hurt at all?” I asked.

“There’s no pain, it just feels funny. I first noticed it after my dad beat me up. You know, after that thing with Dustin. At first, I thought it was just a bruise from him pounding on me, but it hasn’t gone away.”

“Does it cause you any problems when you urinate or ejaculate?”

“I don’t think so, but I’ve never really thought about it then,” he admitted. “You can jerk me off to see, if you want.”

“I’ll be honest with you, Kevin. I am very concerned about this,” I told him, while consciously avoiding his offer. “It may be nothing, but I’ll make an appointment for you with my doctor, just to be sure. I’ll call his office just as soon as they open on Monday.”

“Don’t you want to check it out, to see if it hurts when I shoot?” he asked again, maybe a little too eagerly.

“I’m not sure you need me for that,” I replied. “I think you can do it for yourself or you can have one of the other boys give you a hand, so to speak. Would you like me to send one of them up?”

“Yeah. Would you ask Dustin to come up here? I know he’ll help me find out if it hurts at all.” I nodded my understanding.

“So you’ve told him then?” I asked.

“No, you’re the first one I’ve talked to about this,” Kevin responded, still a bit nervous about the situation, “but I guess it’s okay if the others know too.”

“Yes, I’m sure it will be,” I agreed. “I’ll go down and send Dustin up here. Do you want to use my room or your own?”

“Can we just do it here?” he almost pleaded.

“You can and you may,” I responded, get a somewhat puzzled look from him in return. However, I didn’t think this was the time or the place for a more in-depth grammar lesson.

After returning downstairs, I pulled Dustin aside, telling him briefly about Kevin’s situation, before sending him up to my room. From what I was told later, he was very gentle with Kevin, tenderly rubbing his testicles and penis with his hand, as he attempted to get Kevin hard. Kevin was very responsive to Dustin’s touch and his little buddy was soon standing, proud and tall. Dustin teased his foreskin for a brief time, until it was easily slipping back and forth over the head. Kevin was merely watching and grinning, while he was doing this.

“I love the way you treat my dick,” he explained. “You seem to know what makes it feel good and what makes it hurt. Most guys want to uncover the head right away and don’t realize how sensitive the tip can be, seeing it’s covered most of the time. You don’t force things and just roll the skin around a bit, while you’re giving me pleasure. That’s nice.”

“Well, I’m glad you like it.” Dustin offered, as he continued to play with Kevin’s dick. In due time, he began to stroke the slender shaft, in order to coax Kevin’s love-juice to the surface. Kevin’s eyes were now closed and his breathing was becoming labored, signaling he was nearing orgasm. Dustin watched him closely, as his body went rigid and he thrust his hips upward, prior to releasing five blasts of hot, boy spunk. It was white and creamy, and soon pooled in various spots on Kevin’s abdomen. Kevin remained still for a couple of minutes more, before he cleaned up, and then both boys came down to talk to me.

“It didn’t hurt at all, Dad,” he told me, with a look of relief on his face, but then he paused. “You know, I really like having you as my dad. I could never have talked to my own father about a problem like this.”

“I like having you for a son, too,” I admitted, “and I’m glad you trusted me enough to let me help you with this. You boys are all very important to me and I will do anything I can to keep you safe. I’m very glad you didn’t experience any pain while masturbating, but I’m still going to call the doctor’s office Monday morning and make an appointment for you.”

“Thanks, Dad,” he said, just before he started to go back into the other room. However, before he got very far, he spun around and came back to speak with me. “Can I sleep with you tonight? I know the other boys do it once in a while, and I think I’d feel better knowing you were close by.”

“May I sleep with you tonight?” I corrected him.

“You may, if I can,” he joked, knowing what I was trying to get across to him. We both laughed and I told him he could.

Even though he didn’t experience any pain, I could tell Kevin was very worried about his current situation. I believe that was what prompted him to want to sleep with me too. I think most children want a parent by their side in times of distress and sickness, no matter how old they get. I also think this is especially true for those who never got that attention at home when they were younger. Oh, I’m sure the others had some input into it as well, or maybe it was the fact that everyone seemed to know Danny and Brandon shared my room the night before, as Ricky seemed to take pleasure out of making his brother squirm, as he imitated the noises that came through his wall the night before.

Thank God the boys all knew it was Danny and Brandon, and realized I hadn’t been present at that particular time. Although I love and trust them, an accidental slip of the tongue could prove not only embarrassing, but possibly costly as well. Such an allegation, even if unsubstantiated, might jeopardize my ability to continue in my profession, not to mention the expense of retaining some high-priced defense lawyer to get me out of hot water or DSS coming to take the boys away. No matter how much I might have been tempted, I know I did the right thing in turning down the boys’ request. Fulfilling such a fantasy might have ended up turning into a horrible nightmare.

Copyright © 2010 Bill W; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 15
  • Love 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

48 minutes ago, Butcher56 said:

Another fantastic chapter. I’m glad that Josh decided to not be a participant in the sexual relationship with Danny and Brandon, as he stated it would not be a good idea for him to get into a sexual relationship with them as it could cause great big problems. I think it could have been a problem for the other boys who are not involved in the things that Danny and Brandon were thinking of. Also they admitted that they were not thinking about the facts that he stated to them and they were really thinking about their desires to show him that they truly love him because he has told them all that they are all his sons even though only 2 of them are his foster sons now he has 4 foster sons and 2 good friends of the boys. 

Butcher, thank you for your feedback and I'm glad you approve of some of the choices I made when writing this story.  It's always heartening to receive this kind of feedback. Thank you again. 

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
42 minutes ago, Lizzydolphin37 said:

Oh man poor kevin. That lump could be very bad news.

Yes, medical problems can always be tough to deal with, but even more so for youngsters. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Has Kevin had many sexual partners? He mentions that most guys just want to pull the foreskin back right away. I hope he hasn't got some kind of infection. 

Link to comment
11 hours ago, Doha said:

Has Kevin had many sexual partners? He mentions that most guys just want to pull the foreskin back right away. I hope he hasn't got some kind of infection. 

It was never clear how many sexual partners he had before he came to live with Josh, but he had a physical and got a clean bill of health.  It's just that in the US at that time circumcision was very, very common, so someone with foreskin was a fascination to others.  It's nothing to worry about.  

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..