Jump to content
    Bill W
  • Author
  • 3,081 Words
  • 3,177 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Castaway Hotel - 6 - 5. Chapter 5 - Nighttime Fun

When we got home, I began to catch snatches of conversations concerning things various boys wanted to try later, so I knew there would be some fun going on before they finally turned in. I think part of the interest was due to the fact that all but two of Nigel’s boys were natural, so his group was kind of fascinated by those of my boys who were circumcised. I think they also wanted to try things with new partners, to see what the differences were all about.

It wasn’t long before I noticed Cole and Dion disappearing with Nigel’s Croatian cousins, Ivan and Andre. I suspected Trey had most likely been conned into letting this happen, since he generally preferred that only he and Dion do things with each other. I guess they were able to convince him it was a special occasion, with limited possibilities to be repeated, so it was best to take advantage of it. Although he wasn’t totally happy about the idea of Dion being with someone else, Trey did agree to allow Dion to leave him for the night. However, he looked like a puppy whose master had just left him at the kennel, while he watched Dion leave to spend time with our visitors.

After thinking about it a little more, I suspected part of Trey’s reasoning was that he knew Dion loved to display his wares and have a little fun in the process. To Trey’s credit, he was forcing himself to give in to Dion’s eccentricities and let him have a good time, even though these desires didn’t exactly coincide with his own views. It appeared he was willing to allow the one he loved to seek his own forms of entertainment from time to time, with his approval, even if it varied from what he enjoyed or thought was right.

In addition to that, I think Trey was also convinced Dion loved him, so he no longer harbored any doubts about whether the two of them would always be together. I think part of his reasoning had come as a result of seeing something like this happen with other couples, both straight and gay, and he didn’t want this relationship to end badly, as some of them had.

Trey understood Dion was still young and needed to sow a few wild oats before he settled down completely, like some of the others I referred to. He conjectured the relationships that had ended badly usually were the result of the unhappy person feeling trapped and their partner inflexible. That’s why I think Trey seemed to be giving Dion some rein, like working a young colt, hoping this would play itself out in time.

I was mildly surprised that Cole and Dion had been the ones to team up with the cousins. They didn’t have a great deal in common and weren’t normally very close to each other, but I guess sex was one outlet in which they shared similar interests. They also matched up best with the ages of the other pair and both of them were circumcised. I guess we’ve all come to accept that life sometimes holds surprises for us, so I just added this one to the record for posterity.

As another gesture of acceptance, Trey also offered to sleep on the sleeper-sofa in the family room that evening, so the other pair could use his, and Dion’s, bedroom. I thought possibly I should speak to Trey about what was going on, but seeing he was handling it so well, I decided he’d eventually come to me if this situation really bothered him. Therefore, I let the boys work things out for themselves and trusted they were old enough to deal with this on their own.

While Trey was settling in downstairs, Dion and Cole were taking their guests to Dion’s room. Both of my boys were ready to share their meager skills and maybe even learn some new lessons from their overseas friends. When they got inside, each of them stripped quickly and paired up with the one closest to his own age.

Dion and Andre, being the younger pair, eagerly began to run their hands over each other’s bodies, while tentatively getting to know each other better. Although Andre had seen Dion naked in the pool and at other times, I was told he was quite surprised when Dion’s tool began to harden and grow. It seemed he had not seen one that long before, so he was both fascinated, yet scared by how large it grew. After Dion reassured him he would only do things that Andre thought he could handle, Andre began to relax and enjoy himself, so they were soon balled up in a sixty-nine position on the bed, eagerly exploring each other’s genitalia.

At first Andre merely toyed with Dion’s penis, as he checked out its length, firmness and uncovered head. Eventually, however, he became even more curious about it and began to flick his tongue out and tease it, until he was sure he was ready to handle it.

Dion was slightly amused with Andre’s cautious approach and was chuckling to himself, as he enjoyed the feel of what Andre was doing to him. After a few more tentative swipes with his tongue, Andre finally took the head into his mouth and swirled his tongue around it, before he let it slide in and out of his throat. However, due to its size, Andre was only able to handle slightly more than a third of it before he reached his limit. He understood he would gag if he tried to take more, so he settled for doing what he could and hoped Dion wouldn’t mind if he couldn’t take it all.

After a few of these experimental up and down movements on Dion’s shaft, he let it drop from his mouth. This bothered Dion at first, but he knew there was no problem when Andre moved down to suck on his testicles for a while. Seeing what his partner was doing, Dion quickly spread his legs even wider, to give him complete access to the family jewels, and whatever other areas he might be interested in.

Andre licked around the sac and took one, and then the other, fragile egg into his mouth. He swirled them around with his tongue and gently sucked on them, before letting them drop out of his oral cavity again. After a brief period where he ran his tongue around the exterior of Dion’s scrotum, he took both of Dion’s nads back into his mouth, but this time hummed as he held them there. The vibrations from the humming quickly began to drive Dion wild with pleasure and caused him to fear he was going to blow his wad then and there.

It was unusual for Dion to lose control so easily and quickly, but somehow he managed to hold off and kept from shooting his load. Once Andre finished with this new method of foreplay, he took Dion’s rod back into his mouth and rhythmically slid up and down on the shaft. With all the stimulation Dion had already received, it only took a few of these movements from Andre’s head, before Dion spewed his load into his new friend’s eager throat. I was told Andre almost purred, as he swallowed the sweet nectar.

While Andre had been experimenting with Dion, Dion was also busy trying to please Andre. Since Trey was uncut too, Dion decided to do the types of things to Andre that Trey enjoyed when they were alone, because he felt Andre would like it too. Dion began by pulling the excess flesh apart, so he could thrust his tongue down the opening and tease the head while it was still covered. He let his oral muscle swirl around the inside of the velvety lining to stimulate it, while he played a game of tag with the sensitive head and tiny opening at the tip. Andre was obviously enjoying this, because he was moaning audibly and thrusting his hips at Dion, to let him know he wanted him to continue.

They had been doing this for quite some time when Dion began to feel the effects of Andre’s humming on his testicles. This activity was sending ripples of pleasure, not only vibrating through those watery orbs, but also radiating outward, until it slowly engulfed his midsection.

Later, when we talked about it, Dion wasn’t really sure if Andre was humming or if he was he just moaning because of what Dion was doing to him. Either way, it produced all the pleasurable feelings he was enjoying, so for Dion, that was all that really mattered. There was one other consideration, though, and that was that he not blow too soon. So, after temporarily blocking out those sensations, to get his boiling juices simmered down, it made him momentarily forget about everything else, including his partner.

After regaining his composure, he also re-established the concentration he’d lost when he was temporarily distracted by those awesome feelings. Resuming his previous actions, Dion slowly pushed back the excess skin with his lips and exposed Andre’s tender helmet to his lips and tongue. Now, Dion worked on it in earnest, while massaging Andre’s fleshy marbles with his long, slender fingers. This was when Andre began to really moan and writhe beneath Dion, which aroused Dion even more. As Dion continued to lift his head up and down on Andre’s erection, he felt his own juices beginning to boil and rise up his shaft and briefly paused again, as he concentrated on his own approaching orgasm.

Dion was now panting and tingling all over, as his seed began to pulse up the tubes in his woody. When he couldn’t hold out any longer, he let out a few guttural grunts, arched his back and allowed his juices to explode into Andre’s hot and hungry mouth. He could tell that Andre was swallowing everything he pumped into him, but Dion became light-headed as this climax swept over him, so some of the details of what followed were a bit blurry. He did admit it took him a while before he recovered and could concentrate again on pleasing Andre in the same way, but he was determined to make Andre feel as good as he had just felt.

Once Dion recovered, he attacked Andre’s pole again. Starting with a renewed sense of purpose, Dion increased his pace and soon realized Andre was also nearing the brink of ecstasy. Dion did everything he could think of to bring his partner off, including sliding a finger up his chute and massaging his prostate, which Andre didn’t react to as expected.

When Dion first attempted to do this, he felt Andre stiffen and clamp his sphincter around his probing digit, but after a couple of seconds Andre began to relax and allowed Dion to have his way. Before long, Andre was groaning madly, as Dion taught him the joys that leathery organ could elicit, and once he experienced the pleasures of this multiple stimulation, Andre was totally into it. Energetically, he thrust his hips upward and drove his dick deep into Dion’s gullet, as he tried to gain some control over what was happening to him.

After a few minutes of this multifaceted approach, Andre’s body tensed and his cock pulsed forcefully, multiple times. Dion knew what this meant and prepared himself, just as the strands of pearly, white liquid erupted from the tiny opening and filled his throat. Dion swallowed quickly, while continuing his suction on Andre’s throbbing cock, until it surrendered every drop of cream it had to offer. Once Andre was completely drained, the boys lay side by side, recuperating from this wonderful experience.

On the other side of the bed, Cole and Ivan weren’t in as big a hurry as the other pair. Cole decided to pleasure his guest first and positioned Ivan on the bed, so he was prone, but with his head and shoulders propped up on two pillows. Once Ivan was comfortable, Cole crawled between Ivan’s legs and gently forced him to spread them apart, so he could fit his upper torso in the area in between.

Once that was accomplished, Cole began to lick Ivan’s sac and shaft, which caused Ivan’s penis to rise to its full length. Cole had plenty of experience with natural cocks, since he’d spent time with Graham and some of his other uncircumcised brothers, so he had a good idea about what Ivan might enjoy.

Ivan did not have a very long foreskin, so the head of his cock was partially exposed when erect. Seeing this, Cole swirled his tongue over and around the glans that was peeking through, which sent shivers throughout his partner’s body. Ivan was groaning from this attention, which almost sounded as if he were humming some unnamed tune, and his hips were bouncing off of the mattress, as he tried to entice Cole to take his entire tool into his mouth. Cole resisted the not so subtle offer for a while longer, as he slid lower and continued to bathe Ivan’s nads in his saliva. Gradually, he began to suck on the watery melons hidden within that fleshy sac, which only increased Ivan’s desire to get his rocks off.

At this point, Ivan wrapped his legs behind Cole’s back, so Cole couldn’t change his mind and leave him in the middle of all this pleasure. What Ivan didn’t realize was, he had nothing to worry about, since Cole had no intention of stopping now. Instead, Cole slowly lifted up and tightened his lips around Ivan’s foreskin, so he could slowly push it back and fully expose the reddened knob.

Cole let his lips and tongue delicately glide around the sensitive crown, which caused Ivan to tremble slightly from the stimulation. Then Cole sunk his mouth over the rigid pole and let it all slide through the opening and into his throat. Ivan had anticipated this action and instinctively arched his back, which drove his penis totally within Cole’s oral orifice. Ivan groaned even louder this time, as he felt his firm tool totally enveloped within the warm, moist lining of Cole’s cheeks, and then he began to coo, as Cole worked on him in earnest.

Now that Cole had the entire organ in his mouth, he established a rhythm and began to nod up and down on Ivan’s slender shaft. Cole would suck on every upstroke, to increase stimulation on Ivan’s dick, and gradually brought his partner closer and closer to orgasm with every movement of his head.

Bucking under Cole’s determined effort, it wasn’t long before Ivan reached the point where he knew he was going to ejaculate soon. Seeking the mind-blowing sensations that accompany such a powerful release, Ivan thrust his hips more forcefully in and out of Cole’s mouth, literally begging his partner to finish him off as quickly as possible.

Surprisingly, Cole didn’t mind Ivan’s aggressiveness or the pressure to finish him off. In an effort to make this happen, Cole began to massage Ivan’s scrotum. It was his way of giving him even more pleasure and Cole felt this might send Ivan over the edge a little more quickly and cause him to spew.

Within a very short time after this effort began, Ivan was filling Cole’s mouth with the creamy sauce his body was producing. As Ivan’s testicles released his baby-maker shake, he began to swoon in total bliss. He was awash in the deluge of feelings coursing through his body from this awesome climax, before he collapsed from this mind-blowing release.

Once Ivan’s body relinquished the remaining contents of his testicles into his willing partner, he lay motionless against the pillows, still lost in the lingering delights of this wonderful experience, before it became just another dull and distant memory. He was trying to note every detail of this encounter, because it had been one of the best, if not the best, sexual experience he’d ever had.

Cole was inwardly pleased with himself, knowing he had just brought a great deal of enjoyment to his temporary partner, but now he was also in need of some relief. After observing Ivan, Cole concluded it would take some time for him to recover from his orgasmic high, while also admitting he couldn’t wait very long under the circumstances. He was already quite aroused, so he decided to see if could speed up the process.

Slowly, Cole crawled forward on the bed, until he could straddle Ivan’s chest with his legs, and then provocatively began to touch his dick against Ivan’s lips. He wasn’t trying to force Ivan into doing something he wasn’t ready for, but hoped Ivan would become alert enough to take the hint and help him out. Fortunately for Cole, Ivan had recovered sufficiently enough to react.

It didn’t take a genius to figure out what Cole wanted and Ivan was eager to return the favor. Slowly, he parted his lips and allowed Cole’s mast to slip past them and over his tongue, and then he began to apply as much suction as he could to Cole’s penis. Cole immediately gave in to the cravings of his body and began to thrust his erection in and out of Ivan’s experienced mouth. His pace was quite energetic, right from the start, which was unusual for him. However, the time he spent pleasing Ivan and watching the other pair had worked him up into such an aroused state that, this time, he sought rapid relief.

Ivan didn’t try to slow Cole’s fairly aggressive tactics and, instead, let him continue, as he desired. Ivan knew how it felt to be in that much need, since he’d just experienced it himself, so he did his best to bring his host some satisfaction. It took only another minute or so of this hectic effort before Cole was spewing his own baby seed into Ivan’s throat. Once Cole had been drained of his fluids, he then collapsed on top of his counterpart, totally spent from the effort.

Ivan was unfazed by what happened and gently rolled Cole off of him. After Cole was lying comfortably on the bed, Ivan eased his body around, so he and Cole were in position to lie beside the other pair. Now that the four of them were lying side-by-side, they slept peacefully throughout the remainder of the evening.

Copyright © 2010 Bill W; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I am so tired of the crap Dion puts Trey through and Dion doesn't give a crap that it hurts Trey everytime he does it. The least he could have done was go downstairs afterwards and slept with Trey.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
41 minutes ago, Lizzydolphin37 said:

I am so tired of the crap Dion puts Trey through and Dion doesn't give a crap that it hurts Trey everytime he does it. The least he could have done was go downstairs afterwards and slept with Trey.

Things will get better for that pair. 

 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..