• Join Gay Authors!

FREE! Gay Authors is absolutely Free to Join!

Gay Authors is absolutely free to join and has a lot of great benefits:

• Members can participate in our great community.
    • Members can let authors know how they feel about the story they are reading.  Our Authors want to hear from you!
    • Members can Follow the stories they like and get notifications of new updates.
    • Members can interact with others that also read great stories and get recommendations on more great things to read!

Puzzle Pieces... My Poems and Thoughts! - 22. Isolation

Dedicated to Danny.

In guarding our hearts
We so often turn away
From the healing arms
And the sympathetic ears
That want to lessen our pains

Thanks for reading.

Copyright © 2017 BlindAmbition; All Rights Reserved.

beautiful jp! it's a great lesson to learn. people are often blinded in their pain and can't see the love that surrounds them, to the point of lashing out and driving friendship/love away

7 minutes ago, Defiance19 said:

There is some recognition in this simple, yet profound truth..

nicely put jp...Thanks Sweet Pea. A piece of a conversation that arises often with me. Love you. xoxo

6 minutes ago, AC Benus said:

The metre is really beautiful in this poem. I think you show the versatility and beauty a stanza arranged in Tanka form can take in English. You remind me why I love it, and have written more Tanka than any other form.

The message in the poem is also beautiful; hugs :hug:

Thank you AC, That means a lot. I love this form. A message I'm constantly reminded. 🤗

4 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

So damn true. Excellent job, jp.

Thanks A! Something I have to remind. I'm not alone. xoxo

Mikiesboy

Posted (edited)

What a beautiful poem for Danny.  As you have said so well, a lesson for many of us, in those words, jp. Truly a wonderful poem. xox

Edited by Mikiesboy

10 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Thanks lil brother. Simple enough to understand. Not always easy to put into practice. Thank you for your encouragement. xoxo

Truer words, jp. I think a lot of us have felt this way at one time or another, because it really is hard to put yourself out there.

52 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Thanks Reader. Being blind, a man I trust with my life. Even though he loves me baggage and all. My Canadian side sometimes feels like I'm imposing with my problems. Then I shutdown.

jp, you have written a lovely poem. Your Sir, Myself, Mac any decent Dom wants their sub to share, to trust Us with your/their pain. None of you are a burden or trouble. you all must learn to trust Us. Trust seems to be a rampant issue.

45 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

Thank you Sir. I tell myself all the time. You lead tough jobs. We put you first. I know this frustrates Sir. How does he correct what he doesn't know. I have promised to do better Michael Sir.

Just now, BlindAmbition said:

Jobs are just that, jobs.   you are our Partners, our boys, or girls, one we cherish and love.  you must learn you are not a burden.  If we wanted you to suffer alone, and isolated well We wouldn't have you with Us.  Trust Us .. share, you, all of you, can trust Us to stand and be strong for you. We will pick you up and love you. That you can count on, jp.

3 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

Yes Sir. What I've been told almost word for word. Our Sirs show us nothing but love. Sometimes tough, but always there. Thank you for the reminder Sir.

Trust is one of the most difficult and fragile of interactions, but when given completely , then absolutely the most fulfilling and liberating. A beautiful piece.

4 hours ago, deville said:

Thank you. Yes, very fulfilling if you are consistent. Honoring your partner with complete faith.

Edited by BlindAmbition

I feel this one very deeply. Thank you for sharing, jp.

1 hour ago, BDANR said:

I feel this one very deeply. Thank you for sharing, jp.

Thanks B! My ears and virtual arms open for you. xoxo

By using this site, you agree to our cookie and Privacy Policy.