Jump to content

Ian's Heart

There are currently no reviews.

I'm Patrick Wright, friend/little brother to Will and Liam. My Dad is Ian Wright lost his heart ten years ago and he's going to tell you how his heart was returned to him. I know, I know, another side step from William's Love, but give it a chance because my Dad, he's pretty awesome.

Copyright © 2017 Bndmetl; All Rights Reserved.

  • Like 17
  • Love 5


Select Chapter
Table of Contents


Recommended Comments

User Feedback



Gotta love technology.  It's amazing how dependent we have become.  I was lost yesterday when my iphone battery s**t the bed.  Had to run out first thing after work and get the battery replaced immediately.  I couldn't believe how lost I felt without it.

 

Hoping for a quick restoration for you!!!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this comment


Link to comment
2 hours ago, glennish said:

Gotta love technology.  It's amazing how dependent we have become.  I was lost yesterday when my iphone battery s**t the bed.  Had to run out first thing after work and get the battery replaced immediately.  I couldn't believe how lost I felt without it.

 

Hoping for a quick restoration for you!!!

 

At least I’m not the only one lol Fingers crossed but they’ve lied to me before. Last time this happened it was nearly three weeks before they fixed it.

  • Wow 1
  • Sad 2

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 minute ago, Bndmetl said:

Nope safe and sound , but if that does happen you know Dahawk will bring my stories to a spectacular close, probably put them all on the same plane or bus and the end lol

Hope you enjoy my new chapter when you get the chance I introduced a new character

  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Share this comment


Link to comment
50 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Hope you enjoy my new chapter when you get the chance I introduced a new character

I did, and it was a amazing surp:kiss:rise 

  • Like 2

Share this comment


Link to comment
8 minutes ago, glennish said:

Angry is I am angry with you about the situation. 

 

Me too, Glenn, me too. I am currently seeking a work around. It seems I can be inspired when I'm angry LOL. If everything goes to plan I should be able to borrow some internet - legally of course. So fingers crossed. And thanks Glenn for being angry along with me, also Moggy and Drought. 

 

You were so right about how much we rely on technology. It really messes with your life when you can't access half of it. Things would be a little simpler if I had a laptop but we work with what we have. 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this comment


Link to comment

Laptops and tablets (with an external keyboard, of course) make life easier. But my priorities are obviously different from yours. I choose to do without lots of stuff that others think are essential (but I look at what they think are necessary and shake my head).

  • Like 3

Share this comment


Link to comment
13 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

Laptops and tablets (with an external keyboard, of course) make life easier. But my priorities are obviously different from yours. I choose to do without lots of stuff that others think are essential (but I look at what they think are necessary and shake my head).

I can't afford a laptop or tablet. My PC was built for photography processing and is a tower, so I'll make do. It does what I need it to do - when I have internet. I'd look a little weird rocking into Macca's or a café that has wireless and setting up monitors and my PC. 

  • Haha 2

Share this comment


Link to comment
21 minutes ago, Bndmetl said:

I'd look a little weird rocking into Macca's or a café that has wireless and setting up monitors and my PC. 

Not so much if you went to a public library. When I was homeless, my laptop display died (it was 10 years old). I bought a 19” LCD display and hooked them up to continue to use the laptop. Since the laptop’s batteries had already worn out (and been replaced a couple times), the laptop needed to be plugged in for power anyway.

 

When I got my first Disability check, I bought a Mac mini. It was very transportable and the LCD display plugged right in. The display is big to carry around, but I managed.

 

There was a guy I saw at the local library using an old CRT display with his tower. You wouldn’t be the first to be using large equipment in public. If anyone asked, you could always explain the circumstances and most would understand. I would keep the extra monitor(s) at home though. Just bring the smaller one…  ;-)

  • Like 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
29 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

Not so much if you went to a public library. When I was homeless, my laptop display died (it was 10 years old). I bought a 19” LCD display and hooked them up to continue to use the laptop. Since the laptop’s batteries had already worn out (and been replaced a couple times), the laptop needed to be plugged in for power anyway.

 

When I got my first Disability check, I bought a Mac mini. It was very transportable and the LCD display plugged right in. The display is big to carry around, but I managed.

 

There was a guy I saw at the local library using an old CRT display with his tower. You wouldn’t be the first to be using large equipment in public. If anyone asked, you could always explain the circumstances and most would understand. I would keep the extra monitor(s) at home though. Just bring the smaller one…  ;-)

 

Food for thought. Hopefully it won't come to that. :2thumbs:

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this comment


Link to comment

I hate internet companies! They're taking away my boys!!!! Oh and my fave author:unsure:

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Angry 1

Share this comment


Link to comment

My modem went out and my provider replaced it then promptly started charging me a rental fee that I never had to pay before!

  • Sad 1
  • Angry 3

Share this comment


Link to comment
Just now, droughtquake said:

My modem went out and my provider replaced it then promptly started charging me a rental fee that I never had to pay before!

 

Assholes! I hope you managed to get them to stop.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this comment


Link to comment

If I could I would give you some of my cellular data I have a s**t ton and barely use any of it. 

  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
Just now, glennish said:

If I could I would give you some of my cellular data I have a s**t ton and barely use any of it. 

:hug:You're my favourite thank you.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
5 minutes ago, Bndmetl said:

:hug:You're my favourite thank you.

I thought I was:,(

  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 minute ago, Wesley8890 said:

I thought I was:,(

 

You're always my favourite :hug: Everyone else is second lol don't tell anyone though.

  • Haha 2

Share this comment


Link to comment
15 minutes ago, Bndmetl said:

 

Assholes! I hope you managed to get them to stop.

Confrontation makes me Anxious. That’s one of the things I’m on Disability for…

Share this comment


Link to comment
Just now, droughtquake said:

Confrontation makes me Anxious. That’s one of the things I’m on Disability for…

 

I'll call them for you we plenty of practice dealing with them now.

  • Haha 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
2 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

Confrontation makes me Anxious. That’s one of the things I’m on Disability for…

I can totally understand I suffer from PTSD so my anxiety doesn't help issues, lot of love and support from me @droughtquake

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this comment


Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our cookie and Privacy Policy.