Jump to content
    Bndmetl
  • Author
  • 3,468 Words
  • 6,265 Views
  • 27 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Ian's Heart - 13. Chapter 13 - Adam

Sorry for the delay, I swear I'll be under control soon. Fingers crossed.

Okay, Adam, you can do this. He wasn’t mad when he left you last night. Everything will be fine. I blew out a breath, lifting my hand nervously and…

Knock, knock, knock.

A few seconds later the door flew open, there stood Ian’s son, shirtless, and in a pair of long plaid pajama bottoms. At first, his face was contorted in confusion, then softened into recognition. “Hi Detective, how’s your partner and her Dad,” He tilted his head.

“Hanging in there, for now at least. Thank you for asking. Sorry if I woke you, I was hoping your Dad would be up and about. Is he still sleeping?” I said trying to sound confident.

“Yeah, he’s in the kitchen, come on through,” the boy moved to the side, still holding the door to let me in the apartment.

“Thanks…” shit what’s his name, crap how could I forget his name.

“Patrick,” he smiled.

“Patrick, sorry. I’ll remember next time. Last time we met, it was a little quick and awkward.” I apologized.

Shutting the door with one hand, he waved the other dismissively, “Don’t worry about it. Can you tell Dad I’m going back to bed for an hour?” He said with a yawn.

“Sure, sorry if I woke you,”

He smiled, “You didn’t, I'm just lazy. It’s Saturday,” he shrugged a shoulder, “so why not,”

I chuckled, “Thanks, Patrick,” he grinned and entered his bedroom, swinging the door shut behind him.

Walking down the hallway toward the kitchen, I could hear Ian singing along to Dean Martin. He isn’t half bad. The sight before me stopped me in my tracks, my legs went like jelly and forced me to lean on the door frame, to hold myself up. I watched as Ian sang and wiggled his ass while buttering toast and making coffee. I couldn’t breathe, finding a man sexy and attractive is weird, but at the same time, Ian, he takes my breath away. Dressed in only his boxers surrounded by his robe, showing off his lean but manly physique, his hair had not yet seen a brush this morning. It was a view I could get used to every morning.

“Pat, breakf…” he called out turning around, “eeee!” squeaking when he saw me. So fucking gorgeous. His face and neck went bright red in one second flat. Ian did a little skip, then went to put the toast down and changed his mind. He put the coffee down and picked it up again, anxiously. Then spun around to the opposite bench, placing the coffee mug and toast down and tied off his robe. He then leaned against the counter, seemingly to get his bearings and let his embarrassment pass. This man has me totally hooked.

A smile crept across my face, “Pat let me in, he said to tell you he’s gone back to bed for an hour.”

“You scared the shit out of me,” he chuckled nervously, “I expected you to be Paddy, it’s my own fault. I felt you were here, but I ignored it. I thought it was because I was thinking about you.” Ian stated quietly, “Let me put some clothes on,” Ian’s voice was a low growl, I suspect he hasn’t been awake very long.

“I don’t know about that. You’re all sleepy and messy, it’s kinda hot.” I said leaning forward, pulling him to me roughly and kissing him in the same manner. My man looks up at me affectionately, taking my knees out from under me. Leaning back onto the door frame again, I pulled him with me because I wasn't ready to let go yet. It would be more than I could ever hope for, to wake up to him every morning and see those beautiful eyes.

“What brings you by so early?” He then gasped, and pulled away from me, “Oh, my God, I’m so sorry. How is Payne and her Dad?” He asked quickly.

Shrugging one shoulder, I answered him, “Her Dad was touch and go for a while. He seems to have stabilized, so I took Payne home to have a shower, nap, and get something to eat.” I pull him in for a quick peck, “Her Aunt is flying in tonight, so she’ll have someone with her. Payne’s not taking it so well, but she’s trying to deal the best she can. I’ve promised to pick up her Aunt from the airport at nine tonight, and take her straight to the hospital.”

“Well, that’s good. At least Payne will have some family close by. Do they know how much damage has been done?” Ian asked wrapping his arms around me and nestling his head under my chin. I could stand like this forever, stealing his warmth and energy, feeling his body against mine. So weird.

“He can’t talk, he tries, which means he’s still in there. So that’s a good sign, he’s partially paralyzed on one side. Which may be a good thing and he’ll be able to recover to near full range of motion. So the doctor said. However, they’ve warned about a second stroke. He’ll be having tests this morning, now that he’s stabilized. Payne’s stressing the results.” I spoke quietly into the top of Ian’s head.

“Poor Payne, and her Dad. I’ll keep good thoughts for them. Let me know if I can help in any way.” Ian said sympathetically into my chest.

“You already have,” I dropped a kiss on the top of his head, pausing for a moment, “Did you really feel I was here?”

Every time,” he whispered.

“Me too,” I whispered back. Resting my cheek on his head, I brought his whole body to me, aligning us, so we were touching from head to toe. We stayed resting together silently in our embrace for a few minutes. Nothing is said, nothing really needs to be said. It was a comfortable silence, enjoying the intimate closeness of each other.

“I think your coffee is probably cold, do you want me to make you another one,” I said breaking the silence.

“No, you’ve been up all night.” Ian said flippantly, “Why don’t you sit and I’ll make you some toast and coffee. You rest.” Ian kissed my chest then moved from me to make a fresh pot of coffee, and I sat at the table, my head wearily leaning on my hand, resting. After a few minutes, I could feel my tired eyes closing. “Adam,” I could feel Ian’s thumb gently running across my cheek. When I opened my eyes, he was kneeling at my side, his hand cupping my face. Those beautiful eyes of his observing me.

“Why don’t you go and lay down in my room and get some sleep. I don’t think you should be driving right now,” Ian said concerned.

I reached out, and my finger softly ran down the side of his face, “You’re so beautiful,”

“And you’re delirious,” he chuckled, pulling me from my seat as he stood, “come on Honey,” Ian led me to his room. He called me Honey, my chest fluttered at the endearment. I think I’d follow him just about anywhere at this point. “I’ll put some fresh towels out for you in my bathroom. You can have a shower and freshen up whenever you’re ready.”

Ian went into his bathroom. I could hear him shuffling around, while I undressed down to my boxers. As I pulled the covers over me, he returned from the bathroom and sat down next to me on the bed. His gaze on me flicking between my lips and eyes. It was an intense energy, making me nervous, is this when we actually do something.

“I came here because I wanted to see you,” I muttered to him, breaking the connection a little, I moved over and pulled him to me on the bed, wrapping my arms around him. I didn’t give him a choice, I wanted him in my arms. Ian didn’t argue or pull away, he just lay on top of the covers facing me. I wrapped one arm around him, holding him in place. He put an arm over my body, his head resting on the pillow next to me. Perfect!

<>-<>-<>

When I woke up, it took a few moments to realize where I was. Ian was no longer in bed with me. He must have waited until I was asleep and crawled out. I went into the bathroom to have a quick shower. My clothes were on the vanity, freshly laundered. I was surprised to find a new pair of boxers along with a new toothbrush resting on top of my clothes. Wow, he’s really taking care of me, I can’t even remember the last time someone was this thoughtful. My gut stirs with a warm rumble, and my heart swells, that’s a new feeling. I shrugged it off, way too tired to analyze anything.

After a quick shower, I went in search of my man. He’s definitely my man, it didn’t take long to find him. He was sitting at the table, engrossed in work papers. I don’t even think he heard me come into the room. I walked behind him, leaned over and kissed the top of his head, then sat in the chair next to him putting my shoes on. Ian’s eyes moved from his paperwork to me, a smile lighting up his face, “How did you sleep?”

“Like the dead, your mattress is incredible.” I smiled cheekily.

Ian went to the refrigerator, “I made you a sandwich, and Pat made you some soup in the slow cooker, to take with you to the hospital. It’s made from scratch, not the can stuff. He’s an excellent cook, I actually think he might become a chef. The soup will be super healthy, he’s fanatical about his diet.” Ian rambled nervously, I felt my cheeks blush.

“He didn’t have to do that, where is he?” I said sheepishly.

“Oh, he went to help some friends of his move house,” putting the sandwich and a bottle of water in front of me.

“Thank you for doing my laundry, let me pay you for the boxers and toothbrush,” I said.

“Don’t worry about it,” Ian remarked and re-commenced marking his papers.

Thanks then,” I grinned, digging into my sandwich. Oh, delicious lunch, “You didn’t have to go to all of this trouble, I’m kind of embarrassed.”

“I wanted to, you were dead on your feet when you came in. You worry about looking after Payne, and I’ll worry about looking after you,” He said instinctively, flipping over the paper to start on the next one, “I remember how exhausted my Mom used to get looking after me when James was...” I’m not sure if he meant to stop halfway through his sentence or if he was done. His focus didn’t seem to wain, he was concentrating on his papers. I was a little taken back. This is all very domestic, it’s like we’ve been a couple for a long time. I didn’t realize I was staring at him until he looked up from his papers and said, “Eat Honey,” causing me to smirk at him, “What?”

“That’s twice you’ve called me that today,” I said smugly.

“What did I call you?” he frowned pensively.

“Honey,”

Ian closed his eyes, still frowning and blew out a small breath, “Sorry,” he seemed a little shakey.

Taking the hand of his closest to me, I pulled him from his seat and onto my lap, “I liked it,”

My head dropped to meet his lips. At first, the kiss was slow, soft and sensual. Ian ran his tongue along my bottom lip. Opening up to him the kiss became passionate and full of heat, our tongues searching and dancing together. My entire body tingled with arousal, I felt myself getting hard. Ian stood, without breaking the kiss and straddled my legs. My hands went straight to his ass to support him while he wrapped his arms around my neck. His cock was hard and nestled against mine, separated only by the pants we were wearing. Man, this feels better than anything I’ve felt before. A moan rises from the back of my throat as he pushed his cock against mine.

“Ahem,” someone cleared their throat behind us, “Dad,”

Ian went to jump off of my lap, but I held him firmly. We’re both rock hard, and I don’t want to face his kid in that state. I’m sure he knows, but he doesn’t have to see. Ian’s head dropped onto my shoulder for a second. “Shit,” Ian whispered. We both stayed silent. And… That killed the mood.

“Um, I’m going to stay over at Will and Liam’s. They’re having pizza and movie night to thank everyone for helping with the move.” Pat said barely containing his laughter, “You may recommence rutting like wild monkeys.” He then rapidly left the room.

“Ugh! Just give me a second,” Ian demounted and left to find his son. I leaned over and rest my forehead on the table. Well if that wasn’t the most embarrassing moment of my life, I don’t know what would be. I hope Patrick wasn’t upset, although he was laughing his ass off. I could hear the murmur of their voices from where I was sitting, but I couldn’t make out what they were saying. I heard Pat laughing with Ian, kill me now. Ian returned to me, and about a second later I heard the front door close.

“I’m so sorry Ian, he wasn’t too upset was he?” I asked ashamed.

Ian chortled, “Not likely, he’s happy he’ll be able to tease me mercilessly later,” he shuffled closer as we were speaking and straddled my lap. Leaning forward he captured my mouth with his, going right back to where we were interrupted. How can he do that? He moaned, the sound made my cock stand up tall and proud. That’s how he does that? Fuck me, this feels so good, so right.

Pulling back, “Maybe we should stop, in case Pat comes back,” I said trying to catch my breath.

“Hmm… Good idea,” Ian whispered, taking my hand and all but dragged me to his room. He closed the door behind us, “Did you want to stop?” I shook my head, “Is this too fast?” I shook my head again, nervously.

“NO! I don’t want to stop.” I blurt loudly in the heat of the moment.

“Do you?” I asked him, he shook his head, “Are you nervous?”

“Yes, but I don’t want to stop,” Ian slowly stalked toward me. He reached up and pulled my mouth back to his, kissing me, it’s wild, fiery and passionate. A moan filters into the air, I’m not sure which one of us it came from, but it made my cock harder with anticipation. My hands moved up the inside of his t-shirt, lifting it as I ran my hand up his torso. His shirt was in the way, so I wrenched it off of him without breaking the kiss. No idea how we managed to do that, but it happened. He then did the same to me, my shirt was gone.

Ian pushed me toward his bed, then stopped, he sensually licked down my chest to my navel. “You taste…” he said, I could feel his hands shaking as he fought with my belt. After what seemed like forever, even though it was mere seconds, Ian barked, “Off, take them off. Your pants! Off!” When my pants dropped to the floor, Ian’s eyes ran over my entire body, “Gorgeous,” he mumbled to himself his gaze landing back at mine, his eyes full of fire and lust. Ian shoved me onto the bed, I scoot myself back to the pillows at the head of the bed. Ian fumbled getting his own pants off before joining me. Our lips met up for a brief but hot kiss, “Fuck you’re beautiful,” my voice thick with arousal. I can’t believe this is happening.

My arms wrapped around him, pulling him to me roughly, Ian’s body collapsing on top of mine. I could feel his hardness against my hip, mine against his thigh. Fuck me that’s hot. He kissed me again, it was hot then his lips hurriedly kissing down my jawline to the sensitive part of my neck. He nibbled, licked, and sucked before moving to nibble on my ear. “Fuck!! Ian…” I panted out. Straddling my legs, Ian sat up and leaned back, panting he looked me in the eye. “You wanna stop,” I questioned hurriedly. I knew it had been a long time for him.

“Hell no, I want to taste you,” Ian’s pupils were blown, he fell toward me and continued to suck and kiss and lick every inch of my chest. When reached he bit my nipple, arousal went to my cock like a lightning bolt. “Ah Fuck,” I growled, I felt Ian’s grin against my pec. He continued with a fiery passion down to the waistband of my boxers. Ian looked up at me with a wicked smile, so hot, I nodded with butterflies trying to escape my body. He nibbled through the tented cloth separating his mouth from his target.

Ian pulled back my waistband stopping to place gentle kisses around my cock as it appeared from beneath its modest cover, his breath on my cock had me in a state of euphoria. I could feel the boxers slip away, and my cock bounce, hitting my stomach. In no time at all Ian took me into his hot mouth, “Oh God, Ian,” I groaned, my hand automatically went to his head, my fingers lightly combing through his hair before gripping it, holding him in place.

Ian worked his magic and soon had me breathless and moaning. All too soon, I could feel my climax approach, “Ian, I am going to cum,” I mumble incoherently, my hips trying to thrust into his mouth. He caressed my perineum, sucked harder and faster on my cock. I felt my balls pull up and the warmth circling my belly, my spine tingling with the anticipation of my release. Ian moaned around my cock, the vibration and sound setting off my orgasm. It hit me like a freight train, my hips lifting, my back arching, toes curled, eyes slammed shut, my head digging back into the pillow and my free hand fisting the sheets. Ian let me force my cock into his mouth chasing every pulse of the orgasm I could get. Him taking every last drop of my release.

“What the hell just happened?” I panted trying to catch my breath. Ian climbed up my body, laying his lips to mine, kissing me hard. I could taste myself on him, fuck that’s hot. “That,” I panted, “was the best,” more panting like a dog, “I’ve ever…” I didn’t want to finish the rest. “Fuck Babe, I think you killed me,” I swallowed, my throat is so dry, throwing my arm lazily around his waist holding him to me. Ian chuckled and kissed me again with the same amount of passion as when we started. I pulled him back, trying to calm down, “I need water,” I said panting, “then I want you to teach me how to do that to you.”

“Now,” my man says incredulously raising an eyebrow at me, he then nipped at my nipple again, “You can barely talk,” he snickered breathlessly.

“I know,” I chuckled, still trying to catch my breath, “You’re a wildcat. Holy fuck, that was the strongest orgasm I’ve ever had.” Wiping my free hand over my face, wiping away the sweat.

“So no regrets?” Ian asked warily. I rolled him over and put my man underneath me.

“Fuck No!” I kissed Ian hard and passionately. “We should go again,”

Ian looked over at the clock beside his bed, “It’s getting late, we better get you in the shower. I don’t want you picking up Payne’s Aunt, smelling like sex,” Ian chuckled.

“You better supervise then,” I grinned back at him. He ran his finger along the side of my face, dipping a finger into my dimple.

“I love these dimples, so sexy,” Ian chastely kissed me, then slapped my bare ass, “let’s go you wreak of a good time.” He chuckled, forcing me off of him.

“What about you? Don’t you want me to…” I said stopping him as I shuffled nervously.

Ian cut me off, “I kind of blew when you did,” he said sheepishly, standing next to me beside the bed. He turned and showed me the front of his gray boxer briefs, brandishing a big wet patch.

I groaned, following him to the bathroom, “That’s hot as fuck,” I mutter under my breath.

Thanks for sticking with me, everything will calm down - they tell me. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thank you to Rick and Rob for their much needed help to make this story worth reading.
Copyright © 2017 Bndmetl; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 55
  • Love 32
  • Haha 11
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



I don’t know… Why can’t authors figure out that their readers are more important than anything else in their lives? Clearly we should have priority over work, family, or education!  ;-)

 

 

It’s so funny that Adam is so embarrassed by getting caught by Patrick even though it clearly doesn’t bother the kid!  ;-)

 

I hope Payne enjoys Patrick’s soup.  ;-)

Link to comment

Great chapter. I didn't know what to think when Paddy walked in on Ian and Adam, then Paddy's laughing about the site taking place in front of him. Once Adam and Ian found out that Paddy was there Adam got a bit embarrassed about Paddy catching his dad and Adam kissing. When Ian went to talk to Paddy about what he saw, he told Ian that he was happy that Ian had found someone to share his life with. When Ian returned to Adam, Ian told Adam that Paddy now had something to tease him about finally. After a few more minutes of kissing each other and their shirts were off they went to Ian's bedroom and then more kissing and removing of the pants Adam winds up on the bed then gets the best blow job and orgasm he's ever had they head to the shower so Adam could clean up before going to pick up Payne's aunt from the airport. I hope the next chapter comes soon so I can see what comes next for Adam, Ian and Patrick. Thanks for writing this great story, I love the way your characters interact with each other and the affection they all have for everyone else they consider family. 

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment
4 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

You are forgiven after that chapter whew! That was hottttttt! These two are so made for each other its kind of a shame they're already connected and don't know it yet. Anyway take your time. The best done work is work that's done slow and at your own pace.:glomp:

 

Thanks Wesley, I'm glad you liked the chapter. It took me two weeks to get that where I could live with the result.

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
3 hours ago, droughtquake said:

I don’t know… Why can’t authors figure out that their readers are more important than anything else in their lives? Clearly we should have priority over work, family, or education!  ;-)

 

 

It’s so funny that Adam is so embarrassed by getting caught by Patrick even though it clearly doesn’t bother the kid!  ;-)

 

I hope Payne enjoys Patrick’s soup.  ;-)

 

Who doesn't like soup from scratch. I think he's embarrassed because it's not the first time he's been caught mauling the kids Dad.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
3 hours ago, JeffreyL said:

A sweet couple and hot sex, what a great combination! I love the way they are still a little shy and proper with each other, but obviously falling in love. Well written! Thanks.

 

Thanks Jeffrey, I like their dynamic. It's as if they know they are in love but don't want to be the first to really, really show it.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Butcher56 said:

Great chapter. I didn't know what to think when Paddy walked in on Ian and Adam, then Paddy's laughing about the site taking place in front of him. Once Adam and Ian found out that Paddy was there Adam got a bit embarrassed about Paddy catching his dad and Adam kissing. When Ian went to talk to Paddy about what he saw, he told Ian that he was happy that Ian had found someone to share his life with. When Ian returned to Adam, Ian told Adam that Paddy now had something to tease him about finally. After a few more minutes of kissing each other and their shirts were off they went to Ian's bedroom and then more kissing and removing of the pants Adam winds up on the bed then gets the best blow job and orgasm he's ever had they head to the shower so Adam could clean up before going to pick up Payne's aunt from the airport. I hope the next chapter comes soon so I can see what comes next for Adam, Ian and Patrick. Thanks for writing this great story, I love the way your characters interact with each other and the affection they all have for everyone else they consider family. 

 

I think it's funny that Pat keeps catching them in compromising situations. Thank you for the compliment.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Yes!!! not because they had sex (although it was a hot moment) but because they are stoping that strange (but lovely) mating dance, and that risks with each other. Ian has a wonderful heart and someone dear to me since William's Love. Can't wait to see more about these guys... And definitely anxious about the meet the family moment :gikkle:

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

I'll echo the others. Well worth the wait.  Ian's little panic attack in the kitchen was priceless.  Ian called him "honey" twice and Adam called Ian babe.  Keep up the good work with the happy couple. Thanks. 

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to comment

So hot!! Things can't be rushed, and it was well worth waiting  for. Glad to see Ian is starting to come alive. It has been a long time since James passing. Love  knowing the true relationship between Ian and Adam can't wait for them to realize it. Enjoying Patrick's style of accepting his father dating.

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Wow...this felt like something JJ way back in the day, would describwhen something was too terrific for words..."DY-NO-MITE"!!!! I'm in absolute agreement with everyone else, this was a sizzler and totally worth the wait...so, we'll wait...:whistle: with love and patience :P for our next hit :wub:, like Ian and Adam!!!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
On ‎22‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 7:24 AM, tesao said:

 So damn hot and meaningful!   Worth the wait. 

 

Thanks Tesao, I'm glad you like it.

 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
On ‎22‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 8:49 AM, Sweetlion said:

Yes!!! not because they had sex (although it was a hot moment) but because they are stoping that strange (but lovely) mating dance, and that risks with each other. Ian has a wonderful heart and someone dear to me since William's Love. Can't wait to see more about these guys... And definitely anxious about the meet the family moment :gikkle:

 

It's about time they started coming together right? There's more coming up, I hope you enjoy every moment.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On ‎22‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 8:57 AM, glennish said:

I'll echo the others. Well worth the wait.  Ian's little panic attack in the kitchen was priceless.  Ian called him "honey" twice and Adam called Ian babe.  Keep up the good work with the happy couple. Thanks. 

 

Thanks Glennish, it was fun to see Ian flustered. :funny: It's good they are finally moving things along - for now.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On ‎22‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 3:05 PM, charlie lytle said:

So hot!! Things can't be rushed, and it was well worth waiting  for. Glad to see Ian is starting to come alive. It has been a long time since James passing. Love  knowing the true relationship between Ian and Adam can't wait for them to realize it. Enjoying Patrick's style of accepting his father dating.

 

Thanks for the compliment Charlie, I also like how Pat keeps finding them in "situations" that amuse him. :whistle:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On ‎23‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 12:21 AM, Onim said:

Wow...this felt like something JJ way back in the day, would describwhen something was too terrific for words..."DY-NO-MITE"!!!! I'm in absolute agreement with everyone else, this was a sizzler and totally worth the wait...so, we'll wait...:whistle: with love and patience :P for our next hit :wub:, like Ian and Adam!!!

 

I am sorry about the delay Onim, there will be a new chapter hopefully by Saturday. I am happy you are enjoying it so far, it tickles me pink.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
On 9/27/2017 at 8:45 AM, Bndmetl said:

 

Thanks Glennish, it was fun to see Ian flustered. :funny: It's good they are finally moving things along - for now.

As I was rereading this chapter I had a laugh thinking it would have been great if Adam said it was better head than he got from his ex-wife.  Sorry. Just my warped little mind. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, glennish said:

As I was rereading this chapter I had a laugh thinking it would have been great if Adam said it was better head than he got from his ex-wife.  Sorry. Just my warped little mind. 

 

That would have been freakin':rofl: hilarious I wish I'd thought of it. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

I am enjoying reading about Ian and Paddy, I am so glad that Ian and Adam have finally got together. This was a hot read. 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
6 hours ago, Bft said:

I am enjoying reading about Ian and Paddy, I am so glad that Ian and Adam have finally got together. This was a hot read. 

 

I'm glad you're enjoying it, It's funny how Paddy keeps busting them in awkward moments. :gikkle:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Troll Alert: let’s go you wreak of a good time. Whee, I love it when I am able to help an author...the word you are looking for here is reek. Wreak is a verb and means cause a lot of damage. Reek means 'smell'.

You have a wonderful sense of humor, Bindy! There is something in every chapter that makes me smile or giggle.

Will H.

Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..