Jump to content
    Bndmetl
  • Author
  • 3,562 Words
  • 7,305 Views
  • 26 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Ian's Heart - 5. Chapter 5 - Adam

Thank God, it’s Friday. I don’t feel like we’ve had a minute to even think. Is it like this all the time? I need a beer and a good burger,” I said as Payne drove us back to the house to sign out and end our shift. This week had been crazy busy, with nothing but endless follow-up visits, calls, and paperwork. The deadlines either looming close or already passed by.

Payne chuckled, “No, not usually. We are just a little behind in some of the follow-up. I think there also might be a little welcome to the block hazing. See how much you can handle.”

“Should have expected that,” I laughed, “Not that anything exciting happened, well except for the guy who thought he could marry his horse and insisted it would fit through the metal detector at the courthouse.” I shook my head remembering.

“Hey don’t laugh, his name is Marshall, Marshall Carter and if he hadn’t put the wedding dress on the horse with that big hoop she might have fit,” Payne said deadpan in the guy's defense.

“True. Poor guy. I can’t imagine what it’s like being that out of touch with reality.”

“Trust me on this. It’s not even the craziest thing he’s even done this year.” Payne giggled, “You’ll see more of him, every time he goes off of his meds, he does something wacky. Back in March, he insisted he was Little Bo Peep, and he’d found his flock of sheep and was herding them down the main street to the bank to show his Mom he had found them. Geez, talk about chaos. Not to mention they were his neighbor's sheep.” Payne shook her head.

“It’s got to be hard on the family, doesn’t it. Have they tried to hospitalize him, get him to maybe follow a routine. Have a bit of guidance and therapy from professionals.” I asked sympathetically.

“His poor Mom, she tried everything, and he was doing really well before she passed a couple of months ago. Now he’s kind of on his own, Social Services put him in a group home for adults. He has a brother, Chester, he’s older you’ll come across him also, but not for the same reason. Got a mean streak in him like a rattle snake. Lives in the trailer park, where the Chatterings live, over by the industrial area. The lady really had her hands full with those two.” She said pulling into the secured parking lot for the duty cars.

<>-<>-<>

“You got any plans for tonight HotShot?” Payne asked as we exited the door to the employee parking lot.

“Uh, yeah, thought I’d grab a bite then go check out the Chattering kid. He’s got a football game tonight over at the high school.” I answered.

“Want some company, so you don’t look like a creepy old man?” Payne asked with a wicked smile. She really is evil, I love her to pieces as a partner and a friend. We’ve become like BFF’s as the kids say. Since the first night we had dinner, we pretty much spend our free time together as well. Outside of work she’s equal parts fun, and intelligent conversation. We spend time watching sports, drinking beer, and shooting the shit. We have something I don’t know what you’d call it. It’s not like a sexual attraction or anything. We’ve become close, like best friends are, although mine have never been female before.

“Hey watch it, you aren’t that much younger than me Lady, and I use that term loosely.” I laughed at my own joke. “Ow, such violence for a “Lady,” don’t hit me. I’m delicate.” I rubbed my arm where she thumped me. Geez, she has some force behind those tiny fists.

Payne scoffed, “Hmpf, there ain’t nothin’ delicate about you, even your walk is Neanderthal. Caveman.” Then she gave me her withering stare, that’s usually saved for the interrogation room.

“Ooooh! Scary,” I lunged picking her up and throwing her over my shoulder, she kicked her legs and smacked me on the back screaming for me to put her down. One of the other Detectives passed us going the opposite direction on the way to my car.

Payne called out, “Hey, Johnson! Johnson! Shoot this asshole will you,”

He turned around and laughed looking at her, “Sorry, Payne, can’t; I’m not on duty.” He shrugged his shoulders and kept walking.

“You’re useless,” she muttered under her breath.

“Come on ya big baby, my shout for burgers,” I said putting her down next to my car and moved away from her quickly. Payne lashed out at me, with her deadly little fists again. I ran laughing quickly to the other side of the car because she missed.

“You’ll pay for that, I mean literally. I’m gonna order everything on the menu.” Payne said as she sat in the passenger seat arms folded across her chest.

“Quit your bellyaching, where’s this diner? I’m hungry.”

Payne narrowed her eyes at me, but I could see her mouth curved slightly into a smile.

<>-<>-<>

Payne leaped in the air screaming with the rest of the crowd, as one of the kids ran into the end zone, leaving a trail of quitters in his path. She then dropped heavily in the seat next to me.

“The kid can move like lightning, he’s agile and light on his feet. They couldn’t even get close to him.” She yelled over the crowd a big smile on her face. The girl certainly loves her football.

The noise of the crowd was deafening not to mention the banshee sitting with me. The cheerleaders were going crazy, flipping around and waving their pom-poms as the kid who made the touchdown performed his little end zone dance. His team mates patting him on the helmet, back and ass in congratulations. I’ll never understand that, they’ll touch each other on the ass in congratulations, parade around in a locker room in nothing but a birthday suit like an exhibitionist then in the next breath call someone – minding their own business – a fag or a homo or something equally offensive.

I shook my head to clear my thoughts. I needed to concentrate on work, now where is that Chattering kid, he has to be here somewhere. Ah! There he is riding the bench, wonder if he’s injured. I thought he was supposed to be a football God or something. Brian stood from the bench and barked at the coach yelling, apparently pissed that he wasn’t on the field. The Coach calmly said something to him, and the kid stormed back to the bench throwing his helmet on the ground in anger.

A small crowd of spectators down front and right of us stood and yelled profanities at the coach. The coach either didn’t hear them or didn’t give a shit. Brian, however, turned to them threw his fist in the air, screaming “Yeah!” to his less than desirable supporters.

Hey, Payne?” I nudged her, “isn’t that the Chatterings?” pointing with my chin.

“Uh… Yeah!” she squinted so she could see them better.

“I’m going for coffee, you want?” I asked her.

“Ooh! Yeah please, and a hot dog,” she said.

“You just ate,”

“Your point?” she gave me her don’t mess with me look.

“No point, hot dog coming right up,” I chuckled as I walked down the stairs.

A coach was leaning against the fence, but on the infield, watching the game as I walked to the snack shop. I should introduce myself, I might need the coaches cooperation at some point. Not that they need to know what I’m doing here, besides it couldn’t hurt to know a few more people in town. I rounded the seating stand and had a better view to see the Chatterings without being obvious. Thankfully they had their eyes pasted to the coach and Brian. I ordered the coffees, and Payne’s hot dog then messaged her.

To: Payne Muller

Message: Meet me at Snack Shop.

I moved over from the snack shop out of the way and sipped my coffee, waiting for Payne. The coach I’d seen leaning against the fence was walking my way. Lucky I have big paws, I was able to put my coffee in my other hand already holding Payne's purchase.

“Coach…?” I smiled, putting my hand out to greet him.

He shook my hand, “Campbell, Coach Campbell,”

“Hi, pleased to meet you. I’m Detective Adam Price. I’m new to the area, thought I’d introduce myself.”

“Where you from?” He asked me.

“Florida, mostly,” I said shrugging a shoulder.

“Oh yeah, we had a new kid start this year from Florida.” He looked over his shoulder, “The one chucking the elegant wobbly at the Football Coach,” he said disgusted, “thank God, he doesn’t like baseball. I’m not sure I’d have the patience to deal with him.”

I tilted my chin in the kid's direction, “What’s the kids deal?”

“Ha! Too many issues to mention, we’ve had a bit of trouble with him bullying another couple of kids. They were outed at school, he took it upon himself to physically show his opinion on the matter. We won’t tolerate that behavior. I think the coach is trying to teach him a lesson, not quite sure it’s working. He’s a really gifted player, rotten attitude, unfortunately.” The coach scoffed.

“Yeah,” I said almost inaudibly as we watched the kid throw another tantrum, while his family kept bellowing at the coach from the stands. I shook my head and took my coffee back in my free hand sipping it. Ugh! Yuck! The stuff at the station tastes better than this poison.

Payne sidled up next to me, “Hey, thanks,” she said taking her coffee and hot dog. “Hi Coach, how’s your team looking this year? Do you think Liam and Will, are going to be able to hold it together another year? You should see these two kids play HotShot, if there ever was a pitcher and catcher with a one two punch, it’s them. They are fantastic to watch, I’ve never seen two players more in sync.” she said with a big smile on her face.

“Hi stranger,” he leaned forward and kissed her on the cheek, “You’re not wrong about that, I’m hoping they’ll be able to help get us to the playoffs. Liam has the potential, and a real shot at going all the way. Will has the talent, but not the inclination to go all the way, says he doesn’t want to live with bad knees from a young age. But he won’t quit on Liam, thick as thieves that pair.” The coach chortled, “Will hurt his glove hand recently and needed stitches, he assures me that there’s no reason to worry, it’s just cosmetic damage, but we’ll see. The junior varsity team is not bad. The varsity team, we’ll see after winter break, and Will’s had time to heal. So how’s your Dad doing? Cass and I have been busy and haven’t seen him in a while.”

She shrugged her shoulder, “He’s coping, Mom’s been gone what, nearly two years. Hard to believe, but he’s doing alright. He’s still living normal life, does his day-to-day stuff, work, errands that kind of thing. So I’m not that worried.”

“I’m glad to hear it. So is Detective Price your new partner?” Coach Campbell asked looking toward me.

“Yep and they named me Payne,” she scoffed and elbowed me rolling her eyes.

“Ha, ha.” I chuckled with the coach.

“Coach Campbell here is the baseball coach and gym teacher at the high school. And Coach Ferrige, on the field, is the football coach as well as gym.

Damn it, there goes my stomach again, with the flip flop thing. I sipped the coffee again. Ugh! Maybe it’s this crap. I walked over and threw it in the trash. As I returned to Payne and the coach they were still chatting.

“I’ll see you, the Coach and I will have to get together with your and your Dad, sometime soon.” Coach Campbell said but was distracted, “Nice to meet you, Detective,” he shook my hand, “take care of this one…Excuse me for…” He walked off his goodbye trailing after him.

“You ready to get out of here, I’ve got a date with Dad on the PlayStation if you want to come with,” I heard the coach call out to someone, “Hey Ian, are you okay buddy?” I took a quick look, as we walked by, but the guy seemed fine.

“Yeah, can we pick up some beer on the way? Oh and some snacks.” She asked then taking the last bite of her hot dog.

“Where the hell do you put all of this crap Payne, you’re going to be the size of a house by the time you’re thirty,” I said incredulously.

She flipped me the bird from across the roof of the car as I unlocked it.

<>-<>-<>

“How well do you know Coach Campbell?” I asked Payne throwing my keys in the bowl resting on a side table by the door. I closed and secured the door after she entered, “You set up and I’ll put all your crap in the kitchen.”

“Sure. Um…” She audibly blew out a breath, “They are friends with my Dad, must be five or six years now. Mom was in the hospital for something or other, and Coach Campbell’s sister was in the same room. Mom and his sister slept a lot. So naturally, Dad and he struck up a friendship. The coaches were a great support to me when I came out and to Dad when Mom passed.”

“So you think they would be nice to us if we need their help down the line with the Chattering kid?”

“Hell yes,” She said sincerely, “Coach was saying how that Brian has been bullying another kid because he’s gay. The coaches won’t stand for that shit. So I don’t think there’s much loyalty there. I mean they’ll be professional and protect the kid as much as they are obligated to as educators, but past that…” She shrugged her shoulders.

“You said, coaches?” I asked questioning her.

Payne bit her lip nervously, “No I didn’t,”

Yes, you did!” I exclaimed chuckling.

Bu..ut I didn’t,” Payne retorted, turning and pulling the PlayStation from under the television.

Bu..ut you did,” My phone rang right on cue, “You owe me, now we are late for Dad and Mom’s on the phone, and I’m going to have to talk to her.” Payne shrugged her shoulders and set up the controllers and headsets.

“Hey Ma,” I answered the freakin’ phone.

“Oh! You are alive and well,” she clucked her tongue through the receiver.

“Yes Ma,” I sighed hanging my head, “we are just setting up. While I have you what game does Dad want to play?” I went to the refrigerator and grabbed two of the beers I’d just stashed in there. While I waited for an answer from Mom. Pulled a bag of chips and put them in a bowl, taking it to Payne and went back for the beers from the kitchen bench.

“He said Call of Duty or something, I don’t understand why you boys play these games.” Mom said, “Any word from your investigator?”

I walked into my bedroom, away from prying ears, “I got an email to say he’s tracked her as far as North Carolina, that’s all I know so far. At least there’s some movement. I think she’s heading to her folk's place up in New England somewhere.”

“Can’t you just look through your work database?” Mom said frustrated.

“Sure Ma, I’d love to live in your basement for the rest of my life. No job, no prospects because I got kicked off of the force and prosecuted.” I was a bit surly with her.

“I wouldn’t mind you living here,” she huffed, “but I suppose I see your point.”

Besides I already looked, couldn’t get a track on her or the parents. I wouldn’t even know where to start looking for the brother. Which I think would be an entire waste of time, they hate each other. I’ve got five months before my baby is due. So I still have some time.

“Ma, Dad’s waiting for me. Put on one of the headsets I left there. We can still talk you can be part of the conversation okay. But please don’t speak of the stuff with Anna and the baby. I haven’t told Payne, and it’s no-one else's business.” I said firmly.

“Fine, fine, I wouldn’t do that. Talk to you soon.” Mom ended the call, thank God.

I love Mom to death, but sometimes, she can really pull at a nerve.

<>-<>-<>

Man, I’m starving, I opened the refrigerator, left overs, junk or beer. Hmm…It’s a bit early for a liquid meal. Time to shop it would seem, UGH! I hate shopping, grabbing my keys, phone, and wallet, from the bowl next to the door I made my way out to my car and headed to the grocery store. About half way there’s a sign for the farmers market, with an arrow. I followed the signs until I saw the market, it took me fifteen minutes to find a park. But it’ll be worth the patience to have fresh fruit and vegetables, not frozen imported stuff from the grocery chain.

The air was bitter with the icy cold breeze, but fortunately, I’d left a winter jacket in the car. I walked lazily past the stalls stopping every now and then to peruse or purchase some fruit. My one significant weakness in fruit, Strawberries, and right before my eyes is the motherload of the century. One big stall full of all berries but seventy percent Strawberries. I have found Nirvana. They should put a stall with whipped cream on one side and chocolate sauce on the other. The smell, I could smell them from four feet away. There was no stopping me, I bought three punnets. Yes, I’m a glutton, but come on its Strawberries. Now I’ll have to make a stop at the grocery store, mmm…yum.

My gut flipped in anticipation of my find as I turned away from the stall and slammed into a poor guy, I quickly grabbed him to keep him on his feet.

“Uh! Thanks,” he murmured, checking his bags to make sure his fresh produce was unharmed, then he looked up at me. I couldn’t tell if he was pissed off or just surprised by the incident.

“If…um…anything’s ruined, I’ll um… replace it.” I said nervously, looking into his eyes. They were a piercing gray, the iris surrounded by a thin brown line. Even though striking, they portrayed an inner sadness. Fuck, my breath left my lungs and throat dried up. What the hell!

“No…ah…it…um alllooksfine!” He hurried the last part looking at my hand still holding his hip. My heart fluttered, I realized I was still holding on to him. I released him like the contact burnt.

“Sorry, I… um… Strawberries,” I pointed to the stall, “Watching…um… the Strawberries,” geez Adam, fucking get it together.

“Oh, okay! Thanks, for helping.” He was soft spoken, but not in a shy way just seemed natural.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” I asked concerned.

He smiled slightly, it changed his whole face. It lit up. He went from handsome to gorgeous. Wow! I’ve never seen anything like that happen before. He features transformed into this whole other person. It took my breath away.

“Um, yeah I’m fine thank you. Did your strawberries survive?” he asked trying to peek in the bag, “That is a lot of berries. Are you baking something?”

“Well… I probably should,” I chortled, scratching the back of my neck, “but they probably won’t make it that far.”

He smiled again, I wish he wouldn’t do that, my legs almost went out from under me. I have to get away. This is ridiculous. I don’t know what it is, there’s something familiar about him. Like we’ve met before. Something! But that smile, his eyes, his face, his everything. I’ve never been attracted to men that I know of, but this guy is like. Wow! I have this uncontrollable urge to take him in my arms, make his sadness go away and keep him safe. Protect him from all things bad and ugly.

“Well as long as you're okay and your stuff is still good. No harm done. Um… I should be going?” I pointed in the direction of my car, for God knows what reason. “Sorry again,” I said as I turned and waved goodbye. I looked back at him as I trudged along, he was just standing there watching me with a confused look on his face. Crap I should have got his name. Maybe I should go back and insist he let me buy him a hot drink, or he would let me wrap him in my arms and keep him warm. Half way to my car I decided to go back, I quickly returned to the scene of the crime, of course, he wasn’t still there. I looked around a little in the direction he was traveling when I bumped into him. But he was gone.

Good one Adam. Damn it.

Thanks for reading, I hope your enjoying the ride with Ian, Pat and Adam. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks again Rick for your invaluable help and support.
Copyright © 2017 Bndmetl; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 66
  • Love 15
  • Haha 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



8 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Two updates in one day! Yay and no running mascara so far. I love how these two guys just can't figure out what that feeling is. I'm loving Payne! 

 

I'm glad I saved you money on cosmetics this week, see I can be thoughtful. I do that about once a year, this year I spent it on you. :P  I like Payne too, she's intelligent and feisty, full of life and fun.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
10 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

So they finally meet! Sort of. (You’re mean, @Bndmetl!)  ;-)

 

:o I am so mean. I mean not mean. No maybe I am, it's hard to concentrate while I sit here cackling rubbing my hands together, thinking up ways to torture others. :P 

  • Like 5
Link to comment

You're funny in some of the posts that you like and quote them. So Adam has finally met Ian somewhat, at an outdoor market of all places. Adam finally met Coach Campbell while checking out the Chattering kid who seemed to be royally pissed because the Coach wouldn't put him in. It came to the coaches attention that the Chattering kid has been bullying another student and that is frowned apon in this school. Adam introduced himself to Coach Campbell and found out that the Coach already knew Payne from when her mother was hospitalized. I know one thing I'm going to bet that the Chattering kid gets what's coming up very sorry. Looking forward to more of these chapters . 

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Okkkk...now the real stomach fluttering can start!! Yesssss...but wait...so now we have to wait for the next chapter????!!!:facepalm:Oh my, gonna have to take a patience pill...but you're making this very difficult...how ironic that that  miserable excuse of a wife/sister is going be taught a lesson in love by the very two men she's been so vicious towards!!! Can't wait....:2thumbs: :heart:

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Yes!!!!! They finally meet(sort of).  Gator's er um.... Brian's family seem to be a piece of work too.  The apple didn't fall far from the tree.   Does Payne know Will and Liam or does she just know them from the team?   Just nerdishly wondering 🤓 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
52 minutes ago, glennish said:

Yes!!!!! They finally meet(sort of).  Gator's er um.... Brian's family seem to be a piece of work too.  The apple didn't fall far from the tree.   Does Payne know Will and Liam or does she just know them from the team?   Just nerdishly wondering 🤓 

 

Just through watching the team play. The coaches are family friends and we've learned Payne likes her sports.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Onim said:

Okkkk...now the real stomach fluttering can start!! Yesssss...but wait...so now we have to wait for the next chapter????!!!:facepalm:Oh my, gonna have to take a patience pill...but you're making this very difficult...how ironic that that  miserable excuse of a wife/sister is going be taught a lesson in love by the very two men she's been so vicious towards!!! Can't wait....:2thumbs: :heart:

 

:lol: It seems I'm torturing a few of you today, I'd say I'm sorry but I'm not that nice. I've made this story at a slower pace than Seb and Beau. It should be able to answer a few questions that happened behind the scenes of William's Love.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Butcher56 said:

You're funny in some of the posts that you like and quote them. So Adam has finally met Ian somewhat, at an outdoor market of all places. Adam finally met Coach Campbell while checking out the Chattering kid who seemed to be royally pissed because the Coach wouldn't put him in. It came to the coaches attention that the Chattering kid has been bullying another student and that is frowned apon in this school. Adam introduced himself to Coach Campbell and found out that the Coach already knew Payne from when her mother was hospitalized. I know one thing I'm going to bet that the Chattering kid gets what's coming up very sorry. Looking forward to more of these chapters . 

 

I'm glad you're enjoying it. Thank you for the compliment. And the Chattering kid's fate is sealed, but there might be more to it than you think. I'll let you ponder on that.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
6 minutes ago, Bndmetl said:

 

I'm glad you're enjoying it. Thank you for the compliment. And the Chattering kid's fate is sealed, but there might be more to it than you think. I'll let you ponder on that.

I was wondering about that...it was kind of vague with the detective in Liam's hospital room???   

  • Like 2
Link to comment
14 minutes ago, Bndmetl said:

 

Just through watching the team play. The coaches are family friends and we've learned Payne likes her sports.

She does seem like she would fit into the "family"....Maybe in the future??? 

  • Like 3
Link to comment

ummmm Benny isn't his son is he? originally from Florida, tracked down to North Carolina, on her way to her parents in New England

  • Like 2
Link to comment
32 minutes ago, JayT said:

ummmm Benny isn't his son is he? originally from Florida, tracked down to North Carolina, on her way to her parents in New England

 

LOL no... Adam became Detective Remmy's partner in Unexpected and was briefly in a few chapters.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, glennish said:

She does seem like she would fit into the "family"....Maybe in the future??? 

 

Maybe.... I'll give that some thought.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Just now, Bndmetl said:

 

LOL no... Adam became Detective Remmy's partner in Unexpected and was briefly in a few chapters.


I know I remember....but look at all of the evidence....it's right there

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, glennish said:

I was wondering about that...it was kind of vague with the detective in Liam's hospital room???   

 

That was Adam yes, talking about Gator/Brian

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Just now, JayT said:


I know I remember....but look at all of the evidence....it's right there

 

 

You're right, it never even occurred to me. But sorry just coincidence

  • Like 1
Link to comment
38 minutes ago, JayT said:

ummmm Benny isn't his son is he? originally from Fl 

Edited by mogwhy
  • Like 2
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Bndmetl said:

 

You're right, it never even occurred to me. But sorry just coincidence

 

1 minute ago, mogwhy said:

i thought the baby hasn't been born yet. and Benny is Alex's(?) son

they're in a time warp..Benny's from the future but doesn't know it. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
5 minutes ago, mogwhy said:

i thought the baby hasn't been born yet. and Benny is Alex's(?) son

 

Different baby, Benny came from Alex's sister, father unknown. JayT was asking could he be Adam's previously.

Edited by Bndmetl
  • Like 1
Link to comment

 You're a mean one, Mr. Bndmetl.  ;-)

 

But, the tension, the nervous anticipation, the unknowing longing, and the aborted connection will make the getting together all the more delicious and soul-satisfying.   Maybe even explosive.  Such a great chapter!  So many layers. 

 

 These side journeys are every bit as engrossing as the core story.  Well done.

Edited by tesao
  • Like 2
Link to comment
7 minutes ago, JeffreyL said:

Thanks for these side stories! They add an extra layer of enjoyment to "William's Love."

 

You're welcome, I'm glad you're enjoying it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 minute ago, tesao said:

 You're a mean one, Mr. Bndmetl.  ;-)

 

But, the tension, the nervous anticipation, the unknowing longing, and the aborted connection will make the getting together all the more delicious and soul-satisfying.   Maybe even explosive.  Such a great chapter! 

 

So I've been told today :P it wasn't intentional. Well okay it was, but I hope it will all be worth it in the end.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..