Jump to content

William's Love

   (5 reviews)

Two best friends set out on a road trip after the death of one of their Dad's. They develop their already close relationship along the way. What will happen once they get back home.

Copyright © 2017 Bndmetl; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (10 members)

  • Action Packed 8
  • Addictive/Pacing 9
  • Characters 10
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 2
  • Compelling 1
  • Feel-Good 2
  • Humor 1
  • Smoldering 6
  • Tearjerker 10
  • Unique 5
  • World Building 5

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Wesley8890

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I can say without a doubt one of the best stories on this site. Its launched its own little universe with unique characters you cant help but fall in love with

  • Love 1
Link to review
Richian

  

I absolutely loved this story of Will and Liam. I was so immersed that i didn't want it to end. 

Thank you for writing a fantastic story. 

I look forward to reading your next piece. ♥️

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to review
markM

  

If you are looking for beautiful story about love, this the perfect story.  The characters has phenomenal personalities that are easy to fall in love with.  The Author has a unique way of taking the darker moments in the story, and adding comedy in just right place to lift your spirits back up.  He had me laughing on just about every chapter.  He is quite the comedian.  I can defiantly say that this is one of my favorite books.  The Author did himself proud.  I will be reading it again.

  • Love 3
Link to review
Boybig007

  

An amazing story of self discovery, love and family.

Forged over time as childhood friend grew in to a loving relationship that spawned a family and foundation and the hope to help others. It is a heartwarming story that will also bring some tears to the eyes.

  • Love 1
Link to review
pvtguy

  

What a great read!  One can't help but fall in love with this family through all the drama, fun, and growth. 

  • Love 2
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..