Jump to content
    Bndmetl
  • Author
  • 6,573 Words
  • 6,051 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

William's Love - 10. Chapter 10

/

3 Day Suspension

 

Mom come down to the school and signs us out. She instructs us to go straight home and wait in the living room for her. I’ve never been in trouble with Mom before so I’m very nervous. Liam turns on the television and pulls me to him, I lie with my head in his lap and he strokes my hair to calm me.

“It’s gonna be okay Babe I promise, calm down,” he says with a smile and keeps running his fingers through my hair. He has a calming effect on me. Enough for me to fall asleep anyway.

“Boys! Get the groceries from the back of the car,” she bellows walking through to the kitchen.

“I’m up, I’m up!” I exclaim standing straight up from the couch and disoriented.

Liam is laughing at me as he pulls me behind him out to get the groceries. Once we have the groceries in, Mom is putting them away, while giving us an earful. We are grounded for sure. She keeps going on about us not being children and we should know better than to make out in public let alone at school.

What is with everyone in that place only giving everyone half the damn story. I frown at Liam and he is smiling from ear to ear while Mom is scolding us at a mile a minute.

“What is so amusing young man? Do you think this is funny?” She asks waving a finger at him.

“No Momma,” Liam finishes telling her the entire story. Her face softens and is smiling by the time he is finishing the events that led to the kiss.

“Oh Boys! That is excellent news. Still…” and she continues with her lecture and putting the groceries away. Liam looks over to me and rolls his eyes. The punishment isn’t too bad; we are to finish all of our catch up work from the road trip from our classes.

“Mom, um… I haven’t told you and Dad yet but I have boxing tonight and Friday. I have paid for a self-defence class on Wednesday nights for the next four weeks and then that night becomes boxing training.” I inform her, Liam looks at me frowning. I guess he didn’t know either.

“What about your job Will?” Mom enquires as she starts to unstack the dishwasher.

“I’ve already spoken to my boss and he will schedule me around these nights.” I say somewhat short.

“That’s a tight schedule Will, do you think that’s smart, I’m not sure your Dad will approve.” She says frowning.

“Yeah well, I don’t remember asking. No one gets a say when it comes to my body. I’d rather be financial and time poor than live the way I have this past week.” I say curtly and disrespectfully as I turn to storm out. Liam reaches for me and I deflect him and keep going, and of course like a five year old I slam my door.

I start sorting out my school work and slamming my stuff around. Liam is smart and leaving me alone. I’m not angry with him, none of it is really his doing, I’m angry with the situation. I’m so surprised at how quickly your self-esteem and confidence can be stripped from you. I’m usually able to hold my own but this last week has left me feeling alone, isolated and weak. I’ve never felt this low before. I don’t know how long I’d last but I’m fighting back and with the help of the coaches it has been made easier. I can’t imagine how some kids get by without the support of others.

I’m too worked up to concentrate on school work, I pace the bedroom for a while thinking. It’s nearly time to leave anyway so I pack my bag for the gym.

I find Mom in the kitchen, “Mom, I’m not sorry for what I said but I definitely regret the way I spoke to you. I did not mean to be disrespectful.” I say with contrition.

She walks over to me and cups my face with both of her hands, reaches up and kisses me. “I’m sorry your having such a hard time Baby. Please take it a little easy on Liam though his heart is breaking for you.”

I chortle, “I will Momma, I love him too. I’m off to the gym. I’ll be back around eight.”

I look and find him in the living room. “Hey Baby, sorry if I was rude to you… I don’t know why I’m so angry. I really do love you more than anything.”

Liam pats the seat next to him, I sit and melt into him. He kisses my neck and whispers, “I’m so sorry about everything Babe. I love you too.” He kisses me on the lips, “Are you going to the gym?” I nod. “Would you mind if I come with you?” He asks cautiously.

“I would love for you to come with me, the manager knows I’m gay I told him. It’s a gay friendly gym. He said if you want to come and check it out you can come and participate for free the first night to see if it’s for you.” I relay what the manager had told me. He smiles happily.

“Give me two minutes and we’ll hit the road.” He kisses me quickly. “Momma, I’m going with Will,” he calls out to Mom as he comes back down the stairs with his gym bag. He stands at the door to the living room and puts his hand out for me. “Let’s go Babe.”

<>-<>-<>

It was just after eight when we get home from the gym, I could hear Mom and Dad in the kitchen with another person. Liam and I enter to say hello, and let them know we’re home. Mr Wright is having dinner with the folks.

“Hi boys, how was the gym?” Dad asks with a smile.

“It was good I enjoyed it.” I say with a grin.

“I can’t feel my body,” Liam mumbles. The table laughs.

“When do you go again?” Dad asks.

“When hell freezes over,” Liam grumbles.

I chuckle, “I have self-defence Wednesdays for the next four weeks and then it becomes boxing, but my next time is Friday afternoon. Why?” I ask looking at Mom thinking she’s been in his ear.

“Oh! I want to come with you and check it out, if that’s okay.” He says.

“That’s fine by me, it’s a gay friendly gym and I like it there. They’re nice people. Like I said to Mom earlier today I’m not going to stop going.” I say calmly.

“Liam honey, I’ve got a plate in the oven for each of you why don’t you grab those please so you boys can eat.” Mom says crossing her arms against her chest trying to divert the conversation.

“Yes! Thanks Mom you’re the best. I think Will is trying to kill me.” Liam laughs and Mom smiles.

“You’re Mom tells me you had a hard week last week with bullying.” Mr Wright tells me hoping I’ll elaborate and I see Dad looks a little wounded.

“Yup! It won’t happen again, I can assure you. In one week those assholes managed to strip me of my confidence and self-esteem, they left me feeling isolated and weak until Coach Campbell and Ferrige stepped in and helped me. They gave me the information for the gym and self-defence classes and they are both gay friendly. I went down right away and signed up for both. I won’t live like that, so I’m turning it around. I won’t fall into a hole. If I have the support I’m going to use it.

They really need to have a Peer Anti-Bullying Program at our school. Because if there other kids who don’t have the support or don’t know where to go, their life must be hell. I will never stand back and let it happen in front of me and that’s a guarantee.”

Liam put a plate and utensils in front of me, “Thanks Baby,” I say softly smiling at him. He kisses me and sits down with his own plate next to me. He rubs my back before he starts his dinner. I really do love him more than anything in this world.

“That’s a good idea Will, you should come and see me sometime after your suspension and we will come up with something and go to the new Principal about the program. What about Woodshop, would you like me to see if I can get you back into the class?”

“Umm… No… No I don’t think so. I like it at the Men’s Shed, I learnt more there in one Saturday than I did all last semester in class, besides I’d like to invest more into the sign language and speech pathology class. It’s hard but interesting and I’d like to follow it through if that’s okay.” I say shoving food into my mouth. I could see the surprise on my Dad’s face as well as approval not about the animalistic way I was eating but following something through.

After I finish eating I take my plate and Liam’s to the dishwasher, coming back to the table I put one hand over Liam’s shoulder resting on his chest and the other I smooth his hair back and he tilts his head back looking at me. “I’m going to have a shower and read for a while before I sleep. Goodnight everyone!” I kiss his forehead, “Goodnight Baby.”

<>-<>-<>

I wake at about seven in the morning, I’m guessing I fell asleep last night. I put my boxers on and pad my way across the hall to relieve myself and try out one of those douche things. As I leave the bathroom, of course in a towel wrapped around my waist, Mom is walking past, I yawn, “Morning Momma, you look nice this morning.” I say.

“Thank you my boy, I have a job interview wish me luck.” She smiles and holds up crossed fingers.

“Good luck, you’ll shoe it in, Mom. They’d be fools not to hire you.” I say kissing her cheek.

“Okay, you boys behave and try and get some school work done. You’re Dad’s at work and has a late night and I’m going to lunch with a few of my old friends after so I’ll be home later this afternoon.” She says as she’s walking down the stairs.

I lose the towel and climb back into bed and snuggle up to Liam. I lay my head on his shoulder and lay my arm across his waist then cock my leg over his. I feel his arms move around to embrace me and he kisses the top of my head. We lie here for quite a while just wrapped in each other’s arms enjoying the togetherness.

Liam sniffles and I look up toward him, he’s crying.

I turn in his arms and rest my chin on his chest and reach up and wipe his eyes. “My Baby, please don’t cry. Are you regretting what you did yesterday?” he shakes his head no and squeezes me tighter. “Then why are you upset?”

“I thought I lost you and when I woke up you weren’t here. It was like it wasn’t real and you didn’t come back to me. Please never leave me, I need you with me. I love you so much Babe. It’s me and you against the world remember.” He sheds more tears. “I’m so sorry I hurt you, and the thought of you being physically hurt by those idiots makes my stomach turn.”

I move and lay my whole body above his, and kiss him passionately. He puts one hand behind my neck, cupping the back of my neck and his other hand holding my ass cheek pulling me closer to him. Our tongues sliding together in time with our cocks, our pre-cum making a nice lubricant and the pressure causing us to moan, all of a sudden I’m not so scared or shy about going further with Liam. I want this, I want to go further to feel closer to him, “I need to get closer to you Baby, I need more.”

“Are you sure Will?” Liam asks with concern.

“I’m sure, I cleaned out when I went to the bathroom earlier. I actually thought I got busted by Mom.” I laugh.

“Ew! Don’t talk about Mom when we are doing this,” Liam laughs and I laugh with him.

I lean forward and kiss him again and push my hips into his and increase the pressure and Liam groans, “Dude you’re killing me here.”

“Please Liam; I want you to make love to me. I want you to show me how much you love me.” I plead.

He turns us over so he is on top, he kisses me as he reaches over to the top draw and gets the lube and a condom. Even though we are both virgins we agreed nothing without a condom until we get tested. I know it sounds overly cautious since we’ve known each other our entire lives but we have a responsibility to look after one another.

“Babe, I’m going to prepare you but I think we should try it spooning they say it’s less awkward and gentler for you for the first time. Okay?” Liam says tenderly.

I smile and lean up to kiss him, “Whatever way you want Baby, I just need you.”

Liam get up on his knees, “Babe, roll over and get up on your knees, I want to try something.”

I comply and roll over, I trust him completely. He pulls my hips up until I’m on my knees. I look back and see him bend forward, I feel him separate my cheeks and then I feel his tongue tentatively lick my hole. Then he runs his tongue up and down over my hole, “Holy fuck, Liam… that is …” I feel his tongue, lips and breath, licking, sucking kissing my bud. Every nerve ending is going crazy, it’s causing my cock to go so hard I can’t stand it. Oh when his tongue enters me, oh my God, I feel my pucker twitch and my cock get even harder.

He kisses my ass cheek as he slides a finger in, my ass clamps shut, “Relax Babe,” he rubs the top of my but cheeks and kisses my tail bone. I try and relax and I feel his finger slide in further. He gently and slowly slides his finger in and out of me. I start to relax more and when I’ m comfortable Liam adds another finger, I tense up and gasp. He stops, and kisses my tailbone and rubs my cheeks again waiting for me to relax. Once again as I relax Liam continues to slide his fingers in and out of me, scissoring to stretch me. It hurts but it I also feel pleasure, this time though he changed direction and hit some magic place inside… “Oh fuck, wha..Liam!” My whole body jumps.

“Babe, turn over, I need to see your face.” Liam says gruffly.

Once I turn over, he enters me with three fingers, “Oh geez,” I blow out a breath and my muscles clench. Liam leans over me and kisses me, lots of tongue it’s so hot. I suck on his tongue in and out, he moans and recommences his ministrations on my ass, he’s tender and gentle. It feels so strange, with pain and pleasure all rolled into one. He runs his free hand over my chest and flicks each nipple with his thumb, I let out a moan each time, and then his hand comes down my chest over my abdomen and Liam whispers, “So fucking beautiful!”

He leans forward and envelopes as much of my cock as he can. Oh geez, “Liam stop, stop, I’m gonna cum.” He releases me with a pop and smiles at me. All the extra attention has me on edge and I want him inside of me. “Please Baby… inside me… Now!” I pant out. Liam puts his lips gently to mine, “I love you so much Will, we don’t have to, are you sure about this Babe?” he kisses me.

“I love you more, please Baby. I want to be closer to you.” I kiss him lovingly.

“Lay on your side, if you want me to stop at any time just say so and we stop.”

I lie on my side with my back to Liam; he pulls me closer to him and lifts my top leg up and over his opening me up. He gently rubs more lube into me then up and down his latex covered rod.

Liam whispers in my ear, “Are you ready Babe?”

I nod my head yes and twist my face to him for a kiss, he complies. I can feel him trying to line us up, there is so much lube we keep missing each other. Eventually after a few little laughs, his cock catches and he tries to push in. After about three tries the head of his cock pops in, “Fuck!” I blow out a breath, my butt clamps down like a vice and my cock has gone soft instantly.

“Relax Babe, play with yourself,” he’s says tenderly and kisses my neck trying to trigger my senses. I put my hand down to my flaccid cock and try to stroke it. He puts his forehead to the back of my head. “Fuck Babe, you’re like a vice, you need to relax.” He reaches around and starts playing with my balls while sucking on my neck and I stroke my cock. I can feel the tension slowly release from my body. He moves in a little bit and stops, waiting for me to be ready, Liam did this gently until he was all the way in.

“Are you okay Babe, I’m all the way in.” Liam says panting; I could tell all he wanted to do is move.

“Mmm…Hmm, yep. You can move Baby, but please go slow and gentle. It kind of hurts.” I murmur.

Liam slowly pulls out a couple of inches and back in; he continues this until I indicate he can go further. I lift my leg a little to get closer to him and I did something because… he is hitting my magic button every time. The pain has been overridden by… oh my fucking God… “Oh Liam… fuck… Baby…” I move my hips to try and meet him and have him go harder, it feels like an orgasm every time he hits it. “Baby I’m gonna blow, ooh… let me cum… FUCK!!!” My release hit hard and fast all at once it seems like my toes curl, my balls lift and that feeling kept going through my body, I blew all over my chest and the sheets. Liam went faster and harder for about ten seconds then he let out a roar and I felt him tense up and I could feel his cock pump and contract. We didn’t last long but it felt indescribably good.

We lay there panting, and trying to catch our breath. I take his hand and entwine our fingers and bring it to my mouth to kiss as I feel him slip out of me. It’s kind of sad I felt nice and full with him inside of me, like we were one person. We didn’t say anything, Liam disposed of the condom and we fell asleep for about twenty minutes with me in his arms after that, I woke to him kissing and nibbling my neck.

I turn my head, “Hey beautiful,” he says and kisses me on the lips gently and our tongues play erotically. He drops his forehead to my shoulder, “Babe, fuck that was awesome. Just when I think I can’t love you anymore we do that.”

I chuckle, “I love you too Baby, but this person needs a shower and to wash our sheets.” I get serious for a second, “Um… thank you for being gentle with me.”

“I did a lot of reading to find out what we should do the first time, I wanted it to be a good experience for you if you were the bottom. I want to try it next time. Did you like it? Are you okay, I didn’t hurt you did I?”

“It hurt like hell at first, but you found a way to make it euphoric and for the pain to go away. I might be sitting a little weird for the next couple of days but it’s worth it. I feel closer to you.” Look at that I found the word to describe it ‘euphoric’. I kiss him gently on the lips a couple of times and he smiles at me and rubs our noses together.

“Let’s go shower and clean up then I want to take you to lunch, then unfortunately we should hit the books.” Liam says as his fingertips lazily run up and down my side as he nibbles tenderly across my shoulder.

<>-<>-<>

When we walk through the front door back from lunch Mom is there to greet us.

“How was your lunch?” she asks.

“It was good, but now we have to get back to catching up on our school work unfortunately.” I kiss her cheek and start up the stairs to our room, quickly turning back, remembering her interview.

“How did your interview go?” I ask enthusiastically.

“We’ll find out soon enough, I feel confident but there were plenty of others capable.”

“Of course, you’ll get it, they’d be hard pressed to find anyone better.” Liam says kissing his Mom and giving her a hug.

 

Thankfully we had tidied up and aired it out a bit while we showering earlier. We changed and got stuck straight into the work we have to do. We have two more days to catch up as much as possible so it’s not hanging over our heads. We only took a break for dinner, and kept going until about ten o’clock.

“You finish up and get ready for bed, I’m going to see Dad for a minute.” I kiss the back of Liam’s head.

I didn’t wait for an answer; I sauntered down to Dad’s office and knock on the door.

“Come in,” Dad calls out.

I open the door and take a seat the other side of his desk.

“Hello Son; how was your first day of suspension?” he asks with a half-smile.

I chortle, “Oh you know – suspenseful.”

“How’s the catch up coming?”

“Good actually, with the exception of a couple of group activities I should be finished by tomorrow night. Fingers crossed.” Holding up my fingers crossed.

“That’s great, now what brings you by this late at night?” He asks concerned.

“Oh… Liam and I were talking at lunch today, we were thinking we’d like to have a cook out for Mom on Saturday, maybe invite some of her friends from before she moved and a couple of our friends if that’s okay. Welcome her home somehow, I know she must be going through hell, but a nice day with some friends might give her a bit of a lift. Mom hides her feelings from us, but I can hear her cry at night sometimes I don’t know how to help her except let her grieve her own way. But the road trip really seem to help Liam maybe an afternoon of wine and BBQ with friends might lift her spirits a little show her she’s not alone.

“If you’ll cook, Liam and I will do the shopping and preparation. We’ll tell her we’re having friends over and she won’t know until hers start showing up. I was thinking about twenty people. You can invite Mr Wright over and if you don’t mind I’d like to invite the coaches they’ve been pretty good to me these past few weeks. And I get the feeling they don’t have much chance to do things as a couple in public.”

Dad grins at me, “You two boys are something else. I don’t know why I get surprised by the size of your hearts or your caring actions. The pair of you blow me away sometimes.” Dad pauses, I can tell he’s thinking. “Okay, I’ll pay for the groceries, we’ll get them after boxing on Friday. I would still like to come with you for the one session just to check it out. Not negotiable.” I nod my head and let out a half laugh and he smiles. “Now on a more serious note, would it bother you or Liam if I were to ask out Mr Wright, I know there is a bit of an age gap, but he seems like a nice guy?” Dad asks cautiously.

“I can’t see why it would, your both over twenty one.” I chuckle and he smiles at me, “Your forty Dad, and I know that’s really, really old but you shouldn’t be a hermit. Go for it. I really like him, plus he’s pretty hot for an old fart like you.” I say with a straight face.

“You cheeky shit!” Dad laughs

“Did you want to invite Mr Wright or would you like me to?” I ask Dad hoping this would give him a nudge.

“I’m sure I can manage it, I’ll also ask your coaches, it probably wouldn’t look right you asking them to a cookout at our house.”

“Okay, it’s Coach Campbell and Coach Ferrige. I’m going to go to bed then, Goodnight Dad. Love you.” I stand to leave.

“Love you too Son. Uh… go to the pharmacy tomorrow and get this,” he writes on a piece of paper, ripping it from his note pad. “It should make it a tad more comfortable for you.” He says grinning.

Oh, dear God, kill me now. My Dad knows I bottomed. I nod and leave the office. When I get to our room Liam is already lightly snoring so I turn out the light, undress and climb into bed trying not to disturb him. I kiss the back of his head then his shoulder and drift off to sleep on my back.

<>-<>-<>

Liam and I are lying in bed cuddling, in post coital bliss, it’s about five in the morning. I was the top this time.

“I love you Babe.” Liam claims as he kisses me gently on the lips.

I’m tenderly running my fingers through his hair. I smile at him, “I didn’t hurt you did I?”

He shakes his head no, “You were gentle, it felt so good. I can still feel you as if you are still in me, but empty at the same time it’s a weird feeling.” He chuckles lightly.

“Are you happy – with us I mean?”

“More than you know, I promise you this. The minute it’s legal for us to marry we will be. If it happens before we are eighteen the minute you are eighteen we are getting married. We are going to be together forever.” He says with that smile on his face that he reserves just for me. Then he kisses me passionately.

“Is that right, what if you find someone better. You know I hear Trent is available, or even that asshole closet case Gator.” I say with a straight face.

Liam looks at me for a second, “I don’t know, it might be cool sneaking around with a closet case. I saw him in the gym shower and that boy is hung like a donkey. But then again I might save him for my second marriage.” He says seriously shrugging his shoulder.

I sigh, “I knew I was only good for a starter husband. Oh well! I’m keeping the dog you can have the kids.”

“Nope kids are too expensive, we’ll just have to put them up for adoption. And I’m keeping the dog.” This response made me laugh so hard I nearly wet myself and had to run to the bathroom. Asshole.

When I climb back into bed, Liam grabs and pulls me on top of him and we make out until we fall back to sleep. I wake a couple of hours later and I am still on top of him, he has one hand on my back and one on my ass holding me in place and he has the hint of a smile on his face. Now that is a way to wake up. He’s so beautiful I could watch him for hours.

<>-<>-<>

After school on Friday, I met Dad at home and we went to the gym together. While I’m working with the trainer I could see Dad talking with the manager. He took him on a tour of the gym as I work my guts out. My trainer is a cool guy, but a total drill sergeant. He doesn’t take any crap and he makes you work hard. I’m not about to argue either he’s about 6’4”, and an ex-boxer he could kill me with one punch. He doesn’t give compliments but he will encourage you if you do as he asks. I also notice that if you do as he says and don’t complain, he puts more of an effort in.

The manager has asked me a couple of times to think about training up to do bouts or competition matches but I have no interest in that. My trainer tells me I’m pretty quick and could do a lot better with some practice and more training, I talked to Liam about it and he doesn’t want me to do it either. He doesn’t want me to get hurt and he likes my nose the way it is. He’s cute sometimes. I just really want to be fit and hold my own.

On the way to the grocery store I could see Dad has something he is mulling over.

“Is everything okay Dad, what did you think about the gym?” I ask.

“Yeah, not a bad place and the Manager seems on the up and up. I’m not sure I want you competing though.”

“I have no intention of competing, I already told the manager and the trainer.” I look at him for his reaction. I saw him sigh quietly with relief.

“Well stick to your guns, I have a feeling they will hound you about it. They think you’re a natural and with a good trainer and practice you’ll go places with the sport. I must say I was pretty impressed by what I saw myself. Remind me not to pick a fight with you in the coming months.” He looks at me laughing and punches me in the arm.

“Ow, that’s child abuse. I should report you to the authorities ya big bully.” I laugh while rubbing my arm where he laid his punch.

“Don’t be mad at Kitt, her concern is only for you. I’m happy for you to continue boxing but – only two nights a week and not working more than three shifts. Your school work load will become heavier before you know it and school comes first. If you are responsible with your money and you come up short I am happy to help out, but you have to do the right thing for that to happen. Now on to the immediate problem. Okay, you know the plan, you have the list. We get in, get what we need and get out. God I hate shopping,” Dad says shaking his head.

“I’m on it, I hate it as much as you do. Are Mr Wright and the coaches coming?” I ask.

“Umm… Yep and yep, how many of your friends are coming?”

“Ahhh… seven, there’s Michael, his folks, his brother and boyfriend as well as Katherine and Oliver.”

“Great, including us four and Kitts’ friends that makes twenty two. Alright are you ready?” Dad asks getting out of the truck.

“Yep, okay if you want to go to the meat counter, I’ll grab a cart and start getting the rest of the list.”

We go our separate ways and meet back at the checkout in ten minutes. Another five and we were homeward bound.

<>-<>-<>

Going down the stairs after my morning ritual, I could hear Liam banging and clanging away in the kitchen.

“Why didn’t you wake me I’m supposed to be helping you?” I ask yawning and giving him a quick kiss, and then leaning against the bench. He came over and embraced me in his arms and gave me a scorching good morning kiss while he rubs our groins together through our pants.

I chuckle, “Now that is a good morning kiss!”

“I know it is, you should come back down the stairs and enter the kitchen and try again,” he chortles while he’s speaking and flicking the knife he just picked up to recommence chopping upward to the stairs. “Go on off you go, I want a real good morning kiss since I let you sleep in.”

I grab his wrist and get him to put the knife down and when he does I pull him toward me while I lean against the bench. He looks into my eyes and reaching for his butt I pull our hips together and lay the hottest wettest kiss I can, he deepens the kiss as I snake my hand down the front of his pants and grab at his ever increasing manhood. I feel Liam smile and moan while I’m kissing him and then we hear;

“Are you okay in there Liam, did you cut yourself?” Mom calls out.

I stifle a giggle in his neck but I didn’t remove my hand I kept pumping my fist up and down. It is a tight fit and slightly uncomfortable but with him trying to control himself and talk at the same time it is entertaining.

“Uh… No Mom I’m fine… I… have it all under… control – I think!” the latter said so only I can hear, “Will is here now… to help take a load off.” I almost couldn’t help laughing; God knows how I kept it in. He closes his eyes, tosses his head back and grabs hold of the bench either side of me. I can tell he is close to losing it so I hold a little tighter and move a little faster.

“Oh good, yell if you need a hand and make sure you clean up I don’t want to walk in and find it like a volcano erupted in there,” she calls back.

“WILL… DO!” He calls out. I move in close and kiss him again.

He erupted alright, all over my hand and in his pants. I remove my hand from his pants and grab his chin with the clean one and kiss him chastely.

“Good morning Baby! Why don’t you go and have a quick shower and dress and I’ll clean up and keep going.” I say innocently with a smile, and leave for the downstairs bathroom.

<>-<>-<>

Walking out to the backyard, I see Dad has already set up the tables to eat. The tubs are filled with soft drink and wine for the booze bags when they arrive. Noticing the heaters haven’t been pulled out yet, I go into the shed and pull three of them. After checking they all have gas I put one with each of the tables, they do a good job but if the wind picks up we’ll have to go inside.

As I light the last heater, Liam walks through the backdoor looking HOT!! He had on leather pants, motorcycle boots and a deep blue turtle neck that brings out his eyes and shows every muscle in his top half. I swear my eyes nearly pop out of my head. I think I’m underdressed. I saunter over and wrap my arms around his waist.

“You look HOT Baby! Are you expecting someone special?” I ask.

“No! But I know you love me in this outfit and it is going to drive you nuts all afternoon, just a little payback for this morning my sweet boy.” He whispers and laughs softly as he pulls me into a hug.

Over the next hour the guests start arriving. Liam and I got the grill going for Dad to cook, while we watch Mom get excited by all her friends as they arrive. She even makes a fuss when our friends arrive as she’s introduced to each of them. A perfect host to those she didn’t know, Mom welcomed them to our home and led Michaels parents to where the adults were boozing it up.

After about an hour Dad starts cooking up a storm, the coaches are standing with him as well as a couple of the ladies husbands. Every now and then you could hear a burst of laughter from either the table or the grill. Liam and I are sitting at a table with our friends and some of the kids brought to the cookout. Everyone seems to be having a good time. Mom especially which is the whole point, I nudge Liam and flick my head to his Mom. He looks over and smiles warmly.

“This is a good idea, I’m glad we did it. She actually has a real smile on her face and she’s laughing. I can’t thank you enough Babe.” Liam says quietly with watery eyes.

Wiping his tears away, I look at Mom and back at Liam, “We’re family Baby, it’s what we do for each other and to see just one smile and hear one laugh from your Mom makes me happy. I feel the same way when it’s you. I love you Liam!”

“You have no idea how much I love you back!” He says as he gives me a kiss and gently rubs our noses together, this always makes me smile.

“BOO!”, “Get a room already!”, “Dear God boys hands above the table.” These comments thrown by our friends as well as a few pieces of nibble’s in our direction.

“SHUT UP!” Liam laughs and calls out to them while rubbing my back, settling his hand on my thigh.

I could see some of Mom and my Dads friends looking in our direction, Mom is explaining our relationship to the others. There is only one lady who screwed her nose up, uhh… what’s her face, Babette’s mother, Julie-Anne but she kept her mouth shut while she looks at us in disgust. Dad and the guys at the grill didn’t give a shit.

“Will! Liam! Start setting up the salads and potatoes on the food table, the meat is about ready.” Dad calls out.

Liam and I stood up and did as we were asked. We put the last of the potato dishes on the table and Mom come through the back door with Mr Wright and a friend. He walks over to Dad to say hello and I assume introduce his friend. Dad is holding a tray of gourmet sausages, he looks in the direction of the new arrivals, his face seems tormented and has gone white as a sheet;

“WILLIAM!” All of a sudden the tray crashes to the floor, sausages everywhere, “Sorry, excuse me.” And Dad dashes inside.

What the…

/
Copyright © 2017 Bndmetl; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 42
  • Love 8
  • Wow 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Can we just shoot Babettes' whole family!!??! What a bunch of jerks.
Another great chapter, now to find out who is causing Dad's startled reaction. Can't wait to find out

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 02/19/2017 06:32 AM, JeffreyL said:

Chapter = great! Cliffhanger = not so great

Thank you and Sorry about that, he just showed up what could I do?

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On 02/19/2017 04:47 AM, Petey said:

Can we just shoot Babettes' whole family!!??! What a bunch of jerks.

Another great chapter, now to find out who is causing Dad's startled reaction. Can't wait to find out

We could do that Petey take the story in a whole different direction, send the boys out as fugitives hehehe

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On 02/19/2017 02:40 AM, Wesley8890 said:

Seems everybody is on a cliffhanger thing this week. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Thanks Wesley hopefully you won't have to wait long.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

It's Dad's young love! Now os he rating Me Wright (double bad for Dad) or os he just a friend/ family (lucky Dad). Cannot
Wait to fins out!!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On 02/19/2017 07:45 AM, sweetlion86 said:

It's Dad's young love! Now os he rating Me Wright (double bad for Dad) or os he just a friend/ family (lucky Dad). Cannot

Wait to fins out!!

We'll see, fingers crossed for Dad though.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

I'm guessing droughtquake has the right of it.  I'm just glad I'm reading this well after it was posted and I get to go on and read the next chapter now!

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Wow a wild twist for Dad as it sounds like the guy he was considering asking out is dating his old flame so lots of drama there. Um no offense to Mom/Kitt as I assume she’s her friend but why was Babette’s mom even invited? I mean she called Babette a cow, which is a statement I doubt her mom would like 😂 and it stands to reason she likely got her homophobic ways from one if not both of her parents so inviting either of them sounds like an obvious source of drama. Still, I suppose it’s her party so she can invite who she wants though I wouldn’t have invited her without first talking to her about the situation as to ascertain if she was homophobic as well.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Yes I also think this is Dad's first love!!  At least I won't have to wait for the next chapter to be posted!  He He!!

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..