Jump to content
    Bndmetl
  • Author
  • 6,317 Words
  • 6,636 Views
  • 14 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

William's Love - 15. Chapter 15

Will's Birthday, low key but relaxing. Also an appearance from my other story 'Unexpected.' Alex, Tracy and Benny help Will celebrate his birthday.

Best Birthday Ever

 

It’s now three weeks later, Thanksgiving came and went in a blur of activity. Our little group at school is now pretty tight with each other. We are more like a family than friends. The manager at the bowling alley wasn’t happy Liam, and I resigned, but he was actually grateful for the recommendation of Patrick and Oliver. The two boys love their new jobs and have even joined a bowling league together; with Katherine and Sasha as the rest of their team.

Sasha and Patrick are officially a couple now; they are ooooh cute together. I can tell how much they like each other. Oliver adores young Patrick but watches him and Sasha like a hawk. It is hilarious for the rest of us to watch. Katherine keeps Ollie of their back though and keeps him in line. Too funny.

Patrick has settled into living with Mr. Wright well. It has been three weeks, and he already calls Mr. Wright ‘Dad’. He has also been coming with me twice a week to the gym for boxing. Patrick is starting to exhibit more confidence which is great to see. As far as I can tell the bullies have been leaving him alone including that asshat Gator. That guy still weirds me out; I don’t trust him one bit.

Anyway, today is Friday, Patrick is at the gym, and we are working together, sparring with the trainer’s guidance. I see Liam enter the gym; he dressed in jeans and a t-shirt with a hoodie over the top. Simple yet he looks so hot, it distracts me from what I’m doing, and Patrick lands a punch and knocks me on my ass. Patrick shit himself and come straight to me to help me on to my feet.

“I’m so sorry Will are you hurt,” he looks at me uneasily.

I start laughing even though it hurt, “It’s okay little brother, Liam, distracted me and I wasn’t paying proper attention.”

Patrick relaxes a little, then looks around until he sees Liam, waves, and grins at him. Liam is practically wetting himself and yells out, “Good hit Pat, you’ll have to teach me that for when he gets all mouthy.”

“Asshole,” I growl out.

“Okay guys, we can call it for the night. Great work. See you on Monday.” The trainer says to us as he leaves.

When I exit the ring, Liam pulls me to him for a hug even though I’m all sweaty, “That was so funny to watch a little guy put you on your ass.” He kisses my cheek where I got hit. “We better put some ice on that pronto Babe!”

“You distracted me, with all your hotness – you asshole.” I pout and pull out of the hug.

“Aww, Babe, I love you. I’ll nurse you back to health.” Liam giggles and smacks my ass. “Go shower and change we are going to be late.”

“Late! Late for what?”

Liam chortles, “I have a surprise for you, come on. Chop. Chop.”

I roll my eyes at him, “Bill’s rubbing off on you.” I take my leave to get ready.

<>-<>-<>

Liam turns onto the interstate going east.

“Umm… where are we going?” I ask curiously looking at Liam. Silence. Liam has a smug look on his face; I turn to Patrick, he also has the same look on his face while he is texting someone. I guess that doesn’t mean anything he’s probably texting Sasha.

“Liam?” I poke his arm “How come you have Dad’s SUV and why can I smell pizza?”

Not removing his eyes from the road he takes my hand and holds it in between us on the console.

“Babe chill okay, there’s pizza next to Patrick, I didn’t want to stop once I picked you up, so I got you guys a veggie pizza, and there are a couple of bottles of water.” Liam kisses the back of my hand and puts our entwined hands back down on the console. I look at him warily taking my hand back so I could reach the pizza. Both Patrick and I take a slice and a bottle of water each. Patrick grins at me before I turn back around. I give Liam a sideways glance.

“You’re not going to tell me where we’re going are you?” I say with a mouthful.

“Nope!” They reply in unison.

“Sweet boy, please relax, eat your pizza and think about how much I love you. You’ll see when we get there. Now just let me surprise you please.” Liam begs.

“Okay, I love you too.” I resigned. I did as he asked, sat back in the seat eating the pizza and listening to the radio. As I was eating my last piece of pizza, I closed my eyes, weary from training. It’s soothing, listening to the radio, the hum of the car traveling along the interstate. I feel Liam take the pizza from my hand, so I fold my arms across my chest and let sleep take me.

 

I feel a finger move gently from my forehead down to the tip of my nose making me smile without opening my eyes. Now I feel warm, soft lips on mine kiss me tenderly.

“Mmm… I love you, Baby,” I hum smiling.

“I love you too cousin,” A rumbling of a deep older voice snaps me awake.

“What the fu…” My eyes are trying to focus. My older cousins face is about ten inches from mine. “Oh my, God! Alex, what the hell are you where are we? Did you just kiss me?” I hop out looking around.

I hear Liam laughing from behind the SUV; he’s taking the bags out of the back with Patrick’s help. I see another man standing on the porch of a beautiful rustic looking cabin. When I say cabin, it’s not like a little one room fishing cabin. I’m talking a log mansion; with a wraparound porch, warm, soft yellow lighting all around highlighting the beauty and extravagance of the place. I can smell the trees and snow; then I finally felt the icy coldness around me.

“Are we in Florida? What the hell?” I ask incredulously. I am so confused, where the hell are we?

Alex put his arm around me as Liam and Patrick join us with the bags. We then start walking toward the man standing on the porch.

“It’s good to see you, Will, I think the last time we saw each other was about four years ago,” Alex says to me and giving me a side hug.

“Yeah! It’s been a while. Umm… can someone tell me where we are and what’s going on?” Looking for information as we ascend the steps to the porch; and we stop in front of a very, very gorgeous man.

Alex drops his arm around me and puts it around the man’s waist and kisses his temple; I tilt my head at them inquiringly.

“Will, this is my other half, definitely my better half Tracy. Trace this is my young cousin Will.” Alex introduces us to his partner.

I chuckle, “Nice to meet you, Tracy.” I say holding out my hand in a friendly greeting, “Sorry I didn’t mean to laugh when Dad has spoken about you, he always mentioned you by name never gender. It never occurred to me that you were a man.” Tracy looks at Alex then back to me.

“Is it going to be a problem?” The man asks sternly.

I threw my head back laughing, “I highly doubt that, let me introduce you to Patrick O’Rourke,” I say pointing to him, and they shake hands, “and this is Liam, my boyfriend.” They both shook Liam’s hand. Alex moves us all inside out of the cold.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILL!” is blasted at me as I walk in the door, I screamed – like a little girl.

“Assholes!” I said back holding my chest and laughing. I look around, and there are Michael, Oliver, Katherine, Sasha and the cutest little boy with a huge smile holding Sasha’s hand. Shit! I put my hand over my mouth.

“You sayed a bad word,” the little boy points at me and everyone laughs.

I’m so completely embarrassed, “I’m so sorry Alex,” I apologize to him, then look at the boy.

Alex leans over and whispers in my ear, “Don’t worry about it, he knows not to say bad words. That’s our son Benny.” I smile and nod. I vaguely remember Dad saying that his sister had died and made Alex his guardian. It happened to cause a major rift with his family because he was gay, yet none of them wanted to take the boy. Except for Alex’s parents who are alcoholics and gamblers.

Patrick quickly moves over to Sasha and puts his arm around her waist and pulls her to him. They are the cutest couple ever.

“Happy Birthday my sweet boy,” Liam leans in and kisses my cheek. I put my hand where he kissed me trying to keep the warmth of it as long as possible.

“Huh! My birthday isn’t until…” Shit! I forgot all about my birthday, what a dumbass.

“Uh… tomorrow. I know, but I wanted to do something different especially after how special you made mine. So your Dad rang your Uncle David, and he let us have the cabin for the weekend. Then Alex offered to come up and see you as they needed a break. So we are all here for your birthday all weekend.” Liam says kissing me again.

We all stayed up for about another hour. Tracy made us all the most delicious hot chocolates with marshmallows. Just what the doctor ordered; I couldn’t help but make yummy noises while drinking it. It seemed to please Tracy how much I enjoyed it. I got some on my top lip like a mustache and Benny kept giggling while I hopelessly try to clean myself up with my tongue. At the same time, Liam is looking at me to stop before he rips my clothes off.

Tracy put Benny to bed and in the same room with Sash and Patrick at Oliver’s insistence. Sasha gives her brother a dirty look; he smiles at her and shrugs his shoulders. Katherine and Oliver follow them upstairs after saying their goodnights. It was just the four of us left for another fifteen or twenty minutes while we caught up and got to know each other.

“I’m sorry if I offended you earlier Tracy, my Dad never said anything about Alex to us. Not that he should have I suppose.”

Tracy waves me off with his hand, “Oh you didn’t; forget about that.” The conversation moved on to other things quickly. We told them about Liam’s, Dad. I told them that Bill has come back into Dad’s life and how happy he is. Alex couldn’t wait to tell Uncle David, the good news.

The next morning I am the first one up, and dying for a coffee. I waddle downstairs in my pajama bottoms and find Benny playing with Legos in front of the unlit fireplace. He’s dressed in his pajamas and a gown with slippers.

“Morning sunshine,” I say smiling at him as I walk over to sit a minute. “It’s a bit cold in here today, would you like me to get the fire started?”

“Yes please, will you play wif me?” Benny looks up at me with his big puppy dog eyes, how can I say no.

I chuckle, “Of course. I’ll put the coffee on and start the fire; then we’ll play.”

“Yay! Can we build a snowman later?” he says while concentrating on his construction.

“That sounds like a great idea, go and grab some warm clothes and your boots. Get dressed in front of the fire. I’ll make us a hot chocolate in mugs, and we can go outside before all the others get up.”

Benny jumps up from where he’s sitting into my arms, “Yay! I go get my cloves.” He gives me a tight hug and runs off. That is the cutest kid on the planet.

Thankfully I only had to put the wood in place for the fire with some kindling and stoke it and wah-la just like magic we have a fire.

Benny comes burning over to the kitchen bench all dressed and ready to go.

“Wow that’s impressive, you managed to get ready fast. Change your boots to the other feet you mixed up your left and right, and I’ll quickly run and get changed.”

Once I come back downstairs, I put his thick winter jacket on Benny and grabbed mine along with our hot drinks then off we went into the coldness of the morning. I follow the porch around to the toolshed and have a look inside to see if there is anything to help us with our morning adventure. Peering into the darkness, to my left I can see a sack of rock salt. Just what we need for our assault against the masses. I grab an empty bucket laying near and fill it with salt.

“Oooh! Benny, you know what we are gonna do before the snowman?” I says with a mischevious grin.

He smiles all cheeky and shakes his head.

“We are gonna build a little wall and a small ditch for us to stand in, we’ll put the salt down, on the ground, so we don’t slip. Then we are going to make a heap of snowballs and get ready for when the others come outside, and we’ll nail them with our snowballs. What do you say?”

He did a little jump and clapped his hands together, “Can Poppy be on our side?”

Absolutely he can,” I say giving him a salute, which he give back to me.

For the next hour, we built our wall and prepared our ditch, and make a ton of snowballs all piled up together. Then we moved a bit closer to the log mansion to start on Benny’s snowman. We made all the balls for his body and then Tracy come out in his winter gear to see what we are doing. I explained to him about our little snowball system, and he is all for it. So we kept on with the snowman as more of our friends move to the porch to see. Tracy winks at me and calls the others down to help and see what we’ve done so far. As soon as they start helping Tracy yells “Now” and the three of us run and get behind the wall and start pegging snowballs at everyone.

It is hilarious; they did not know what hit them at first. Our friends are trying to make snowballs on the fly and throw them at us or catch one that we threw, but they are exploding in their hands. Everyone is screaming, and there is snow flying everywhere. It was the best fun I’ve had in ages. We had timed it perfectly as we ran out of snowballs Alex come out to the porch and screams “Breakfast is ready!!”

Tracy wraps his arm around Alex’s waist as we reach the top of the stairs, I give Benny a snowball and him up, and he threw one down his Dad’s back.

“Aahhhh!!” Alex whips around, Benny and I book it around to the side entrance. “You little turds I’ll get you for this.” Alex is screaming at us and laughing, tripping all over himself trying to get the snow out of his shirt. And the asshole did, when I was in the shower, he tipped a bucket of snow over the top. I think my balls now reside in my throat. Good for him. I believe the punishment fit the crime – if it had not been me.

The rest of the day is spent playing cards and board games and lazing in front to of the fire. I couldn’t have asked for a better birthday. Liam – with Tracey’s guidance – cooked up a birthday feast. A nice big roast beef with all the trimmings. Delicious!

I sat back in my chair full as a boot, “Thank you that was scrumptious! I don’t think I’ll be able to move or eat for a week. We’ll just have to stay here.” I say laughing.

Liam leans into me and kisses my cheek, “You’re welcome Baby, Happy Birthday.”

“Honey, is there any dessert?” Alex asks Tracy. The rest of the table groans.

“There is. But I think Liam has something he wants to show Will first,” he answers as the remainder of the table groans in resistance. “Get your minds out of the gutter,” Tracy says laughing.

“How about we quickly clean and then we can all adjourn to the living room and get comfy. I finally finished editing the photos from our road trip.” Liam says. We all did quick work of the clean-up while Patrick and Sasha got the cake and ice cream ready. I didn’t want the whole song and dance with the cake, so Liam showed it to me before they cut it up. I don’t know why, but I hate that whole singing Happy Birthday, being the center of attention while people sing badly.

They had made one of my favorites, Madeira Cake. Yum! Everyone takes a comfortable spot in the living room around the television and Liam starts the slide show from a USB. He’d even cued it to music the smarty pants. I’m so technically challenged – God love him. He sits in the armchair and pulls me onto him so we could snuggle, we are closest to the fire.

He put the photos in chronological order. First was a few selfies of us on the road. The big planes and rockets and from the air museum. Then the infamous walk in San Antonio, geez he did a good job. The photos glistened from the rain, the background with all the lights they are breathtaking. We all oohed and aahed in the right places. He pauses the slideshow whenever someone has a question.

“We didn’t get to do much of anything in San Antonio, and there’s so much to see. We were also supposed to go to six flags; maybe we should all go for our graduation trip.” Liam says to the group, his answer is a bunch of nodding heads.

Next came the photos from the beach; I was speechless. We are just a silhouette from the sun, yet you could see we are holding hands, then kissing and then hugging.

Okay, we have just come to the pics from the national park. They are a work of art; he managed to make them light up on the screen – Magnificant.

“Geez Baby, they are gorgeous.” I murmur quietly and kissing him.

Thanks, Babe, love you,” he smiles kissing me back.

Then the dreaded photo, the alligator jumping out of the water and catching the ibis – Fucking Dinosaur. Liam pauses the slideshow because everyone is talking at once while I sit there and cringe.

“How on earth did you manage that photo?” asks Michael in awe of the shot.

“Will, saw the alligator just as I was packing up my stuff. Then I watched the monster spot the ibis; I lay on the ground as he started his take off as you saw and managed to get the whole thing. It was awesome,” Liam chuckled, “it was also probably the first time Will, and I have really had an honest to goodness argument. I thought we were over before we began after that photo.”

“Why?” asks Patrick.

“Because, close your ears, Benny, because that fucking beast is as close as it looks. That ain’t done from a zoom lens. The walkway is what it looks like, three feet off of the water with no guardrails. It all happened in about five seconds, and all I could see is this dinosaur coming at us, I never saw the bird. I literally pissed my pants, and we had to go back to the hotel. Mr. Sensitive here wouldn’t let me in the Mustang until he put a towel down.” I answered Patrick.

Liam put his hand on the back of my head and pulls me into a kiss, “I’m sorry Babe, but look at the shot.”

“It is awesome my sweet boy, but so is dry underwear,” I say laughing, which in turn made everyone else laugh. At least Liam had the decency to look uncomfortable at causing my humiliation. He let the slideshow continue.

Coming up are the devastation in New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina. As I look around the room, nearly every eye is glistening. It was heartbreaking to see the destruction it had caused, and all the people giving up their time to help rebuild it. Liam managed to get footage of the news story from the guys we stopped from stealing the construction materials. I will never forget that.

“Oh my god, was that you two?” asks Alex, “I remember seeing that on the news. It pissed me off, and all I could think is ‘how many people let alone kids would try and stop that,' after I saw it the next day I rang and had some more materials donated in your honor.” Alex grins, “How ‘bout that, it was my cousin. I’ll have to remember to tell Uncle David.”

“Don’t get too excited; I think Dad was ready to kill Will – and me. He had to come all the way down to New Orleans with Mom so that Will could get released from the hospital because he is a minor. Oooh, he was maa aad!!” Liam tells them chuckling. “Thinking back though; what we did, it was stupid and dangerous, so I don’t blame him. We were both pretty lucky the only damage done was some stitches in Will’s hand. It could have been a lot worse.”

The slide show progresses into Alabama – NASCAR Baby. The photo with Dale Earnhardt Jr causes quite the stir. Liam had also taken others around the pits. Up pops the picture of me with Clint Black.

“You shit! That’s from my phone, how did you get it?” I ask with my eyebrow raised.

Liam chuckles, “Well, you were asleep. I asked you if I could see some of the photo’s and you may or may not have answered ‘Yes.’ But I took it as one,” I elbow him. “We’ll talk about the sexts between you and Oliver later.” Liam jokes kissing my temple, and Oliver winks at me. I roll my eyes at them both and lean back into Liam while the others laugh.

This is followed up by pics of Liam getting out of the pace car and a few of me waving the flag. I wonder how he got those? There are some photos of the race; I’m glad he put it down to a handful because I’m pretty sure he took, like, a thousand photos. There are few from Tennessee and a black and white of me laying on my stomach in bed asleep naked, with a sheet covering my bikini parts. I give him an elbow to the ribs.

Liam nibbles on my ear and whispers, “So damn sexy!” I can feel my face go bright red, and of course, everyone is looking at me. I put my face into Liam’s neck embarrassed, while he laughs at me. Now I have a chubby I have to cover up – Jackass.

The last two photos are one of me handcuffed to the steering wheel outside Subway, and a beautiful selfie of Liam and I kissing. The first of the two causes some deep belly laughter and a lot of questions. None of which we answered.

“I can’t believe you met Clint Black and Dale Earnhardt Jr.” Alex punches me in the arm; I poke my tongue out at him.

“Well, Dale Jr has four tickets at the window under Liam’s name for the Kentucky race in July next year. How cool is that?” I retort.

“Lucky bastards,” Alex mumbled quietly.

I stood up from Liam’s lap with a stretch and a yawn, “Thank you for the best birthday ever. I haven’t had this much fun in ages,” I turn to Liam, “The pics turned out better than I imagined they could, I’m so proud of you baby. You’re very talented. I think you should consider it as a career option.” I say seriously pulling him off of the chair and into a hug. “Thanks again for dinner Tracy and Liam, and the cake, it was delicious. I’m going to have a shower and hit the sack everyone. Goodnight All!” I say as I’m walking toward the stairs.

 

Liam comes into the room after his shower and drops his towel and climbs into bed with me. I’m just laying twirling my hair between my finger and thumb thinking. He sidles up to me and cuddles me putting his head on my chest. My arm automatically goes around his shoulders pulling him into me, and his leg over mine.

“I tell you what? When we are ready to have kids, I want ten just like Benny,Liam says with a little chuckle.

Laughing I reply, “I was thinking that very thing.” I lean down and kiss the top of his head, and he hugs me tighter.

We lie here cuddling enjoying the moment, which makes my mind wander. I think something is wrong with Katherine. I’m not sure it’s the relationship with Oliver, but she doesn’t quite seem herself. She’s been overly quiet this weekend. I’ll have to make sure I find time for her tomorrow, something is troubling her, and we are friends. I hope I can help her, she’s been so kind to me – to us. She could have been spiteful and turned her back on us, but she didn’t. I hope it’s nothing too wrong, I love her like family and only want happiness for her, and Olly for that matter.

Liam squeezes me, “I can hear you thinking from here, what’s got you thinking so hard?”

“Huh? Oh, it’s Katherine,” I murmur.

“Is everything okay with her and Olly, she’s been awfully quiet this weekend?”

“I’m not sure, I’ll see if I can break her from the pack in the morning before we take off.”

“Good, I’d hate to think she’s struggling with something on her own. Especially if we can help,” Liam mutters and kisses my chest.

“You’re a good man, I don’t say it often enough. I love you so much.” I whisper pulling Liam on top of me. We lay like this kissing for a while, he rubs our cocks together, and I can’t help but moan at the little bit of friction.

“Let me show you how much I love you, Babe,” he whispers as he reaches for the lube.

<>-<>-<>

Wow, I’m flying, I can feel the air all around me. Hmpf, I hit the ground. No, I’m flying again. Oh, hang on – I’m bouncing. I force my eyes open and can hear a little voice giggling. Benny is jumping on the bed next to me, I grab his legs and bring him down on the mattress and tickle him. He’s squirming and belly laughing like little kids do, which in turn makes me laugh.

“St…o….p, ti…c…kl…ing, me…” he laughs.

I stop tickling him, and he settles a bit still laughing, “Daddy sayes, Poppy has made breakfast, and you have to come now.”

“Well sunshine, you better hand me my pajama bottoms then,” I laugh.

Benny scrambles off of the bed and gives me my pajama bottoms. I put them on under the covers, I don’t think it’s appropriate for him to see my junk.

“Who wants a ride on my shoulders to breakfast?” I call out.

“Me, I do Will. Can I?” he puts his hand in the air volunteering for a ride.

“Well climb up then,” I sit on the side of the bed, and he climbs on the bed and up onto my shoulders. I grab his legs, and he wraps his little arms around my forehead and giggles. “Off we goooo!” I sing as we rush quickly out of the room and down the stairs, where everyone stops and looks at us. I stop dead in my tracks. “What? Why is everyone staring?” I ask.

Sasha is wearing a huge grin on her face and Tracy, Alex and Liam look at me with their mouth hanging open a little. Oliver has his hand over Katherine’s eyes while she wears a shit-eating grin, trying to move his hand, and Patrick is indifferent. ‘Shit am I still covered in cum from last night?’ I think to myself. No, we had a shower early hours this morning, or late last night. Depends on your view of the time.

“Geez, baby cousin! Where the hell did those abs and arms come from, they weren’t in those photo’s last night?”

I can feel the heat rising from my neck to my face, “I’ll go and put a shirt on. Sorry.” I put Benny on the ground and head back upstairs. I return to the table fully clothed, and everyone is now seated.

“Sorry! I didn’t think all I heard was food, and Daddy said to move my ass before the food gets cold. So I did.” I say sheepishly.

“Hey, don’t worry if you want to walk around with no shirt on you go right ahead.” Tracy proclaims as Alex gives him a ‘Gibbs.' “Ow, what? I’m not related to him, I can look.” He laughs while rubbing the back of his head.

I drop into my seat, and ouch! I flinch a little, too much fun last night. Alex looks at me with a grin, “Good night last night, Will?”

“Shaddup!” I mumble.

“Been there!” Liam, Alex, and Tracy say aloud in unison.

Oliver drops his fork on his plate and is rubbing his forehead with both of his hands. Katherine quickly rubs his back and leans into him, “Is everything okay Hon?”

He moans, “I just learned something about these four, I never wanted to know. You guys suck!”

“We do!” The four of us reply in unison.

Oliver is now banging his head almost gently on the table, while the four of us crack up and everyone else looks on trying to work out what has happened. Poor Benny got scared and ran around climbing onto his Dad’s lap.

Sorry, Oliver!” The four of us apologize, and he recomposes his self, chuckling and goes back to his breakfast.

<>-<>-<>

After breakfast is finished, I tell the others Katherine, and I will clean up and for everyone to go finish packing and have showers before we start the rest of our day. Now I have her to myself.

“Okay girly! Spill?” I demand giving her my best glare.

“Huh! What do you mean?” She tries to play dumb.

“Don’t try to bull-shit a bull-shitter lady, even Liam has noticed something isn’t right and we all know that guy doesn’t really take much see anything unless he’s told. So spill. We love you, and we are worried.”

She let out a little sigh and leans against the bench and looks around to see if anyone is still in the room. She hangs her head and murmurs, “I think I’m pregnant.”

I had no idea what she was going to say, but that wasn’t even on my list. I immediately pull her into a hug, and she sobs softly into my neck while I rub her back trying to soothe her.

“Have you told Oliver?” I ask quietly so only she could hear. Katherine nods her head. “Well, what did he say?”

“He said not to worry about it right now, let's enjoy the weekend, and we’ll deal with the situation when we get home.” She explains as she sobs. “He’s not even angry or upset, and he’s been excellent about it. I feel so horrible putting him in this position.”

“Baby girl, it takes two to tango. Two things I know about Oliver is; one, he is a stand-up guy and tries to do what is right. I can guarantee he won’t leave this all on your shoulders for you to sort out alone. Secondly; that boy loves you, the exact same way Liam loves me. I even remember the exact moment he went from liking you to loving you, and he still looks at you that way. So remember you’re in this together and make decisions together. Don’t let other people determine what is right for the both of you. And if either of you needs anything, even just a shoulder to cry on, we are here. You two are family to us.”

I see Oliver come down the stairs and stop and he looked concerned. I motion for him, as he reaches us I turn Katherine into his arms. He hugs her so tight with his eyes glistening and staring at me over her shoulder. I kiss the back of her head and squeeze Ollie’s shoulder.

I mutter, “Don’t forget, Liam and I are here for you both if you need anything. We’re family, and we take care of each other. No matter the situation.”

Oliver gives me a sad smile and mouths a “Thank you.”

<>-<>-<>

Just before lunch, we all pack the cars and start to say our goodbyes.

“Sasha, why don’t you ride with Patrick and us. I know he would like it.” Liam says as he takes her bags and puts them into the luggage area of Dad’s SUV. Sasha giggles hugs her brother and Katherine then hops in the backseat and snuggles up next to Patrick.

“Ollie gives a call when you want to pull over and have a rest. Stop at an IHOP or Denny’s so we can grab something to eat.” I say to him.

“Will do, happy to meet you guys we had a blast, thanks,” Ollie says to Alex and Tracy. He hops into his car and starts her up and makes his way to the main road.

“Thanks so much for coming up here, I’m sure Uncle David put the pressure on thinking we might destroy his place. I had a great birthday, and I’m so glad you guys were here. When you get sick of Benny, Liam and I have dibs.” I chortle.

“Hmpf, Tracy would kill me. They are best friends.” Alex laughs, and Tracy makes a face.

“You’re just jealous that Benny is more fun than you,” Tracy states, feigning indignance. Liam and I laugh at their bickering.

“Will, Will, can you and Liam come for my birfday? It’s next year, and I’ll be four.” Benny runs into my arms, and I pick him up holding him in a hug.

“If we can get away from school, we’d love to come for your birthday. What do you want for your birthday?” I ask him.

“A brover,” he says smiling from ear to ear.

“Well, I don’t know about that. How about something else, like legos or a toy of some sort.” I reply. I would end up in jail stealing a kid to give him a brother.

“Okay.” He’s a little deflated.

“Why don’t you think about it and when you know what you want, you can give me a call. Your Dad’s have my number.” I say kissing his cheek and give him a squeeze before I put him down. He ran off with a grin as soon as I put him down.

We give Alex and Tracy a hug and promise to make it if we can for Benny’s birthday and then we are on the road home.

Liam turns the radio up and reaches over to take my hand in his, he kisses my palm and then lays our hands with our fingers entwined on the console between us.

“I had the best birthday. Thank you so much for organizing it.” I look over to him while he’s driving.

“I know it was low key, but I thought you’d enjoy getting away and relaxing. We’ve been so busy lately. I was starting to feel disconnected from you.” Liam gives me a shy smile.

“We’ll have to do better, so that doesn’t happen, Baby, I can’t imagine my life without you. Sometimes I can’t understand why you love me so much. I don’t feel like I bring anything but troubles to you and you’re always cleaning up my messes.” I admit sadly.

“Oh my sweet boy, I let you get into those messes. I can stop you at any time, but I don’t. Those messes as you so call them come from a place inside you that is raw and good. You are always helping someone else. You sometimes don’t realize how big your heart is and how stubborn you can be when there is an injustice imposed upon another. I walk around oblivious half the time, my only concern being you. You! You look out for me and care about me as well as everyone else, I like being along for the ride it makes me feel good to help.” Liam says with his eyes glistening.

“I love you so much Liam, please don’t second guess that. Sometimes I think we are too young to feel this way, but I can’t help it. You’re it for me, that much I know.” I lift his hand and kiss the back of it. He looks over at me, and I can see a tear drop from his eye, so I reach over and wipe it away. He smiles at me, and I can feel his love, it’s written all over his face.

“Ditto!” his voice catches with his reply.


Thanks for reading, I hope you're enjoying. Let me know.
Copyright © 2017 Bndmetl; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 44
  • Love 18
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Awesome chapter! Had a total blond moment trying to figure out where I had seen those three before. Love the connection between the two stories.

Edited by Wesley8890
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

No Way! You did a crossover! I just love Benny... He is so adorable!

 By the way, I'm missing that other story.

 I'm happy to see Patrick get a break in life. The boys did right by him!

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Just like with the others, it should have been obvious to me who ‘Alex’ was since you write both stories! But I read too many stories with similar names (especially Alek from LitLover’s Choices). I’m easily confused.  ;-)

Link to comment
2 hours ago, BlindAmbition said:

No Way! You did a crossover! I just love Benny... He is so adorable!

 By the way, I'm missing that other story.

 I'm happy to see Patrick get a break in life. The boys did right by him!

Sorry about the length between chapter for Alex, Tracy and Benny. I had some wicked feedback by anonymous users on another site and got deflated a bit. Then I thought screw you if you don't like it don't read it. So I've just posted another chapter of theirs.

 

I'm glad you liked this chapter of the boys and I please keep reading.

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment
25 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

Just like with the others, it should have been obvious to me who ‘Alex’ was since you write both stories! But I read too many stories with similar names (especially Alek from LitLover’s Choices). I’m easily confused.  ;-)

Thanks, I love that story Choices. I should of explained where Alex, Tracy and Benny come from in the notes at the beginning I might go and change that so thanks. What would I do with you guys.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

Awesome chapter! Had a total blond moment trying to figure out where I had seen those three before. Love the connection between the two stories.

Thanks Wesley I can always count on you and droughtquake to give me a lift. And I've now put something in the notes about the crossover.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Petey said:

Stroke of genius connecting Alex and Tracy with this story. I've missed them lately so it was great catching up a little bit.

 

Thanks Petey, I've just posted another chapter of Unexpected. I hope you enjoy and it won't be so long between chapters now I have myself sorted.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Jeez, even smart kids just can't seem to know they need to keep it wrapped up. Oh well, Ollie and Katherine will get through it with a lot of love and help from the famiglia. ;)

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
21 minutes ago, Daddydavek said:

Now it looks like I have another story to read...such is the fate of an avid reader!

 

I like you are hopeless, I love books. All books, good, bad and in between.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On ‎9‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 2:07 PM, Lux Apollo said:

Jeez, even smart kids just can't seem to know they need to keep it wrapped up. Oh well, Ollie and Katherine will get through it with a lot of love and help from the famiglia. ;)

 

That they will, it's a pity hormones don't come with common sense. I think we've all been victim to our hormones at some stage or another.

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..