Jump to content
    Bndmetl
  • Author
  • 5,154 Words
  • 6,046 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

William's Love - 16. Chapter 16

Time for a Change.

 

Liam is laying on the couch with his head in my lap lightly snoring. He developed a severe cold after our weekend away for my birthday at the Cabin. He’s been off of school most of the week in bed. When I got home from school, he was laying on the couch watching the Elvis Presley movie Clam Bake. It always makes me chuckle when he gets sick, Liam loves watching old movies like they are comfort food. I prefer Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis or Gene Kelly myself, but Elvis movies are his favorites.

Crap! I better check the soup. Before I left for school this morning, I put the fixings in the slow cooker for chicken and sweet corn soup so Liam could have some comfort food. Bending down I kiss his head and gently lift him off of my lap while I slide out. Just watching him sleep like this makes my heart skip a beat. He’s so beautiful and peaceful. I have no idea how I got so lucky that he chose me to love.

Glancing up at the clock while I scoop soup into a couple of bowls, it’s almost six o’clock, the sound of the front door opening and closing peaks my interest. Mom and the Dads are due home right about now. Mom comes into the kitchen.

“How’s the patient?” she asks putting her bag on the table.

“He doesn’t have a temperature anymore, so that’s good. I put some soup on before I left for school this morning would you like some, and I’ll make some grilled cheese sandwiches to go with it.”

“Oh that sounds fantastic, thank you, Will,” Mom replies as she walks over and looks into the cooker. “The soup smells lovely Will, you did a good job.”

“Thanks, if you want to wake Liam up and give him the soup. I’ll start with the sandwiches.” I hand her the soup and a spoon, then put the lid back on the soup to keep it warm.

The front door opens again, and Dad and Bill walk in, “What smells so good?” Dad calls out.

“Will made me soup,” I hear Liam answer Dad.

“He’s just making some grilled cheese sandwiches to go with it if you're interested,” Mom tells him.

“Absolutely, we’ll just wash up,” Bill replies ducking his head in the kitchen. “Do you need a hand kiddo?”

“I have it under control Papi,” I say smiling and shooing him out of the kitchen, “Just wash up, and it should all be ready.”

Poor Liam comes waddling into the kitchen and sat down at the table and began eating his soup. He looks so sad. I put the last sandwich on a plate and took it to the table. I put my arm around his shoulder and kiss the top of his head.

Liam looks up at me and gives me a weak smile, “This is really yummy Babe, is there enough so I can have some more?”

“Of course, I’ll bring the soup to the table, and you can have as much as you want there is plenty.”

As the soup is sat on the table Mom and the Dads sit down. Luckily I had set the table after they come in. Bill served the sandwiches while Dad spooned out the soup starting with Liam who’s holding out his bowl in front of him with a pout.

“Please sir, may I have some more?” Liam asks like Oliver from the play.

“MORE?” Dad yells back at him then laughing and Liam is nodding his head yes pushing out his bottom lip. So Dad fills his bowl to the brim. Liam smiles and slowly puts his bowl on the table and digs in. I put my arm around him and pull him to me. He lays his head on my shoulder while he eats. I kiss the top of his head before I dig in. My poor baby is sick. I see Dad and Papi watching us with big smiles on their face.

“What? I like him a little bit.” Shrugging my shoulder.

“We can see that, you’ve been doting on him all week.” Dad chuckles.

 

Mom said she would clean up after dinner since I cooked. Since I’d finished my homework while Liam was sleeping, I have time now to get him ready for bed. I run the bath and lift him from the bed where he is starting to nod off.

“Come on old man, I want my sexy boyfriend back. I’ve run the bath, all you have to do is lay there, and I’ll clean you.”

“Thank you for loving me, Babe. I’d be lost without you this week. You have taken such good care of me.” I climb in the bath after him it’s a tight fit, but we’ll manage and grab the face washer and soap.

There’s a knock on the door, and then it opens. Thankfully it’s just Dad, he puts the lid down on the toilet and sits.

“Sorry to interrupt, I just want to thank you both for making Bill feel like a part of the family without making him earn it. Every time one of you calls him Papi he gets all teary.” Dad says gratefully.

“You’re welcome Dad, we love Bill. He’s such a nice man and a great person. We’re happy for you!” Liam exclaims quietly with his eyes closed.

“Do you feel the same way Will?” Dad asks me cautiously.

“I do, I’m sorry you lost all those years in between,” I reply smiling.

“I’m not. I wouldn’t have you two then. Take care of our boy and make sure he gets better, let me know if you need anything.” Dad stands to leave.

“Dad, can you find some time for me tomorrow. You’re working from home right?” Liam asks looking at him.

“Yes I am, and I have all the time in the world for you. Is something wrong?”

“Not at all, I want to talk to you about the other money from the court case when it comes in. I have an idea of how I would like to invest some money.” Liam replies.

“Great come see me whenever you’re ready, goodnight boys I love you.” Then he left the bathroom.

 

Liam and I are lying in bed cuddling, I want him so badly, but he’s too sick to have any fun. He has his head resting on my chest with an arm, and a leg cocked over. I’m running my fingers through his hair while I stare at the ceiling listening to him breathe with my other arm bent under my head.

“How is everything with Katherine and Oliver?” Liam murmurs into my chest.

“Ugh!! Not good, Katherine’s family is threatening to disown her if she keeps the baby. They won’t even consider adoption. Apparently, it will bring shame to the name and household. Oliver’s not faring any better with his. I know they are young, but regardless they are in this situation, and all they want is to be able to figure this all out for themselves. The time to see where they sit with everything, consider their options. Thankfully they love each other enough and are strong enough to stick together and not let their families pull them apart.

“From what they’ve been saying, they both want to finish school and either keep the baby or give it up for adoption. Katherine seems to think the only way they can do it is adoption, but I really think she wants to keep the baby. I know Oliver intends to keep the baby, he knows it would be a hard start in life for them, but he’s willing to make the sacrifice. I’m pretty sure Katherine is too, but the families are making it hard for them. They will need plenty of support since they’re so young, that much I know. I just wish there was some way we could help them.” I finish with a sigh.

“Maybe there is, I’ve been thinking this week. How would you feel about moving out on our own?” Liam mutters the question.

“I don’t know Liam, what are you talking about?” I look down at Liam with my eyebrow cocked, half scared to death what the answers going to be.

“Why don’t we invest in buying a house?” He roughly rolls off of me and leans himself up on his elbow.

“It’s your money Baby, do what you want with it,” I say shrugging my shoulder.

“Babe listen to me, I wasn’t kidding when I said I want it to be ours. We are building a life together, did you not want that?” He asks me, his tone tells me he’s a little hurt.

“You know I do, we’ve been in love since we were four years old I will never want anyone else.” I reach down and kiss him gently.

“Good, my thinking is we can help Katherine and Oliver. The four of us live there together, and with the rent money, we collect from all of us we put into an account and pay the taxes and rates. When we go off to college, we can either rent it out or sell it. If we get a fixer upperer, it will give you the opportunity to be creative with your woodworking.”

“Ooh! I do like the sound of that. But…”

“What honey? Don't be afraid to talk to me. Tell me what worries you.” Liam states.

“I’m not sure I’m ready to leave home. Does that make me a baby?” I ask sadly.

No, it doesn’t, I’m not quite sure how I’ll handle it yet myself. What would you need to make you feel good about it.” Liam lifts his hand and runs his palm down my cheek.

“An alarm system for one, but it’s more than that. I like having Mom and the Dads around.” I say sheepishly.

“We can do that too if they agree we could insist on a dinner during the week and a brunch on Sundays together.”

“That would help. I think.”

“Look, we’ll talk to Dad together tomorrow about the money side. If he says it’s a good idea, we’ll all talk at dinner with Dad, Bill, and Mom and see what they say. They will more than likely say no anyway. So we’ll take it one step at a time. I’ll wait till you get home to talk to Dad okay.”

“Thank you, Baby, I love you so very much.” I look into his eyes with a smile.

He lays his head back on my chest and cocks his arm and leg over me again, “I love you more. Now go to sleep you're keeping me awake.” He chuckles softly and kisses my chest.

<>-<>-<>

Even though it’s Friday, I’m not going to the gym. Patrick is going away for the weekend with his Dad – Mr. Wright. Liam is still recovering from his cold, and I want to stay with him. I’m such a sap. As soon as I walk through the door, he is waiting for me and pulls me in his arms and lays a big smooch right on my lips.

“I missed you today Babe, I don’t like it when we are apart,” Liam says all sad and weepy.

I chuckle and hold him tight to me and whisper, “I missed you somethin’ awful, I don’t like being apart either.”

Liam takes my bag and sets it down next to the wall, then my hand and leads me to Dads office. I can feel my heart going a million miles an hour, and I have butterflies in my stomach. Fear is taking over my body. I don’t know how Dad is going to take my being in at this meeting. The other is I’m not sure how well he’s going to take Liam’s whacky plan. He knocks on the door, and Dad calls for us to come in. When he sees me, his head tilts, and his eyebrow goes up.

“I would like Will here, he should know what’s going on,” Liam says to Dad.

Dad nods and indicates for us to sit down. Somehow I have a feeling that I have missed something.

“Don’t look so worried Will, sit down, and I’ll explain,” Dad says in a professional voice.

I sit down next to Liam and give him a sidelong look. He smiled at me and took my hand and kissed the back of it and then held it in his lap.

“Now Liam and his Mom settled out of court with the trucking company. Liam’s share is just over thirty million dollars after taxes and such, putting that with his insurance money it comes to just under thirty-five million.” Dad paused.

I stood up and looked down at Liam. I can’t breathe, I can’t be a part of this it’s too much, and I feel like he’s forcing it on me. It’s not my money, I can’t let him treat it as if it is. I can feel myself start hyperventilating. My head is dizzy, I feel all clammy. Oh Shit! I reach for the waste paper basket and throw up. Next thing I know is Liam rubbing my back and running my hair back from my face.

Dad kneels beside me, “Son, are you okay?” I didn’t hear him leave the room.

I sit with my back against Dad’s desk and the basket between my legs. Thank God it has a plastic bag in it otherwise things would be different right now. Liam is looking at me sympathetically.

“You already did this today didn’t you?” I ask him.

Giving me a weak smile, he nods his head yes.

“Baby, it's too much. I don’t understand you wanting me to be a part of this. You lost your Dad he would want you to do something great with it.” I hang my head in shame.

Liam chortled, then smiled at me, “I know you don’t realize this, but I am.” He kisses the top of my head.

“He is Will, trust me. I was against this too – at first. But once Liam explained his reasons I now understand.” Dad hands me a glass of water and some tissues, “Drink that Bud and hear Liam and I out.”

Dad helps me up and then sits back down in his chair. He smiles at Liam and winks, then turns to me, “Feeling any better?”

“I will try when you make me understand.” After I drink some water and wipe my mouth, I sit back down, and Liam takes my hand again.

“Okay, I was against him including you on this money. I want you to earn your way through life for one. I don’t think it’s necessarily good for a young person to have this much money it can make them entitled and they would usually make bad decisions.” Dad pauses and chuckles, “Liam here reminded me that you two aren’t typical teenagers. Yes you act it sometimes, and you should but mostly your both sensible and think things through before acting on them. And after he left the office and I thought about it I know he’s right.

“Even though you two are very much alike, at the same time you’re also very different. Will you live in the here and now and Liam blindly and silently follows you helping you achieve what you need. However, you never think big picture or much about the future. That’s where you and Liam complement each other. Liam is all about the big picture and steers you through life and as a couple toward the future, and you blindly and silently follow and help him achieve this for you both. Do you understand where I’m coming from?”

I never even thought about it before, but I guess he’s right. When Liam talks about our future and where and what we’ll be doing it scares the bejeezus out of me. But when things are happening around us Liam does whatever I ask of him. I nod my head that I understand.

“Alright then, Liam has already split the insurance money as you know. You both have a generous allowance and a quarterly lump sum until you finish college. For which you’re tuition has already been taken care of in a trust – both of you. Then there is the money he put aside for the wedding which put me into a slight panic attack.” Dad chortled and winked at Liam, to which he laughed, “Are you still okay there Will?”

I clear my throat, “So far,” squeaking out of me, Liam squeezes my hand to let me know he’s right there.

Dad soldiers on, “I have read the letter Liam’s father wrote for him, and what he wants is in accordance with that so far. Here is where we deviate a little or bend his wishes as you might say. He asked that if you and Liam are in a relationship, you use the money to make life a little financially easier. Not to sit around on your big hind ends all day and do nothing. I can’t imagine either of you doing that anyway you both have pretty hefty life goals between you.”

I laugh, “Yes, we do. And we will make them, “dreams come true, not free” as they say. We will work our asses off to make sure we both achieve what we want – together.”

“I know you will. I’ve watched you both give the other space when needed, and I’ve never once see either of you pressure the other to get what you want. And you both help when one of you is struggling. If you could bottle what you two have worked out at such a young age, more relationships would last. You work hard for yourself, but you work doubly hard to make sure the other has the chance for what he wants – unselfishly. It’s amazing to watch.

“Anyway, we shall continue. Liam has told me about Oliver and Katherine's problem, he didn’t want to, but he had to under the circumstances. I agree as his accountant about investing in a house. I think it should be in higher end neighborhood. He has suggested the worst house in the best street, so you have a ‘tinkering Wonderland’ as he put it. This I agree on wholeheartedly to. However the part about you two moving out I’m not so sure about, but the meeting Liam and I had was as his accountant not as a father figure, so we’ll put a pin in that for the time being.

“The money for the house will come out of the bigger trust which will be in yours and Liam’s name. I have insisted that there be clauses to protect Liam if you two should ever split up. He, of course, balked at those, and I threw paper balls at his head until he agreed.”

I look over at Liam, and he’s rubbing his forehead with his free hand while he nods with a smile.

“Oh thank goodness,” I can breathe easier now, “I don’t expect us to split ever, but I am now a whole lot more comfortable with the situation. I’m not sure why I need that, but I do. I don’t love you any different, I think the money makes me uncomfortable.”

“I know Babe, but I also explained to Dad we will be working for everything we get. Once college is finished, we plan to live to our income. For the most part anyway. I would like to grow the trust and portfolio for us so we can use it to help people.” Liam looks at Dad for confirmation, in which he gets.

“I love you, Baby, thank you for understanding.” I lean over and kiss him on the cheek. Liam blushes and looks at our hands.

“I love you too,” he whispers.

“Great, that’s settled. Now the good thing is the money won’t be in your names until after the New Year which means a new tax year. As your accountant, I’m going to advise, if you want to save yourselves a few bucks on taxes, you ought to think about moving your wedding forward.”

“Firstly, no one has asked me to marry them and secondly to when exactly?” I ask panicking.

“Well before the end of next year, but you will have to talk to your parents and each other and make sure you're ready. I know you will both be eighteen, and that’s too young to think about it. But talk to each other, speak to your parents and see what you come up with.” Dad says grinning.

“We definitely will be talking about it don’t you worry.” I turn to Liam, and he has a big freakin’ smile on his face, “Why are you smiling?”

“Dad owes me twenty bucks now. I said you would react exactly this way. The future has always freaked you out since we were kids.”

Assholes, “I… but… no… whatever!” I crossed my arms over my chest in defeat, now I’m grumpy.

“Great, we’ll talk about the moving out thing with your Mom and Bill over dinner. Now get the hell out of my office, scoot. I’m a busy man, and I am charging you both by fifteen-minute blocks.”

 

After dinner, Liam and I are lying in bed reading, I put my book down and rolled against Liam and rest my head on his chest.

“Liam, I need to talk to you about this whole getting married thing that keeps coming up.” Liam put his book down and then run his fingers through my hair.

“What bothers you about it?

“I’m not saying we won’t do it, but I feel like we are too young for that. Plus it seems like the marriage would only be for taxes and shit not because we love each other.”

“Firstly, we will only be getting married because we are in love and want to spend the rest of our lives together. And secondly, Dad and I were just blowing smoke up your ass this afternoon to get a reaction out of you, so don’t let it worry you. We won’t be doing it until we’re ready, I know it freaks you out.”

“Feels a little malicious making fun of your boyfriend like that, don’t ya think?” I smirk.

“Yes, you’re right it does,” Liam sighs, “but totally worth it now I have gas money, so, thank you.” He starts laughing, and I punch him in the arm, which only makes him laugh harder and then into a coughing fit.

“That’s what you get for messing with my head.” But I still sit up concerned and rub his back until he calms down and stops.

“Dude, I took up real estate in your head a long time ago.” He coughs a little more.

“You alright now?” I ask him, and he lies back on the pillow nodding his head.

“What did you think of Mom and the Dad’s conditions about moving out?” He asks and again running his fingers through my hair while we cuddle.

“I’m totally cool with it, what about you?”

“Yep, I agree with them. It should keep us in line anyway.” He chuckles.

The parents have all agreed we can move in with Oliver and Katherine to help support them if their families turn their back on them. Even though Liam and I will own the house, we are to pay $400 a month in rent between all of us that combined with our quarterly lump sum payment all taxes and rates would be covered. Anything left over goes into our joint savings, and we start again. They also stipulated the existence of us at the other house is just an extension of this home we won’t have free reign. There will be no drugs, alcohol and no parties, the latter can change with permission. Uncle Ian – Mr. Wright – will be giving the parents weekly updates on our school performance and any slipping in our grades and we have to move back home. There is also to be dinner at our house one night a week and brunch with the parents one day on the weekend. They will all have keys to our place including Uncle Ian but have promised to respect our privacy as long as we do the right thing otherwise all bets are off.

“We’ll talk to Katherine and Oliver tomorrow, even if they don’t want to go ahead I’d still like us to buy a house and do it up over time. If you’re cool with that.” Liam says.

“I certainly am. When did you want to start looking?”

“That will depend on the circumstances with the other two I guess. We’ll find out tomorrow I suppose.” Liam finishes with a yawn.

“Go to sleep Baby, you are still getting over this cold.”

“Okay, love you, night Babe.”

“Love you too.”

<>-<>-<>

Liam shuffles me into the shower as soon as I get home from the men's shed. We are meeting Katherine and Oliver at Olive Garden in twenty minutes. Once we’re ready, we enter the kitchen where Dad and Bill are dressed to go out.

“We thought we would come with you if that’s alright. I’d like to speak with the two of them also.” Dad says.

“Sure, probably better if the offer comes from you guys anyway. I don’t want people to know our business that’s between Will and I as well as our trusty accountant,” Liam holds out his hand, “Who owes me twenty bucks.”

Dad pulls his wallet out of his pocket and gives him the money. Liam runs it under his nose smelling it, “Mmm… smells like victory.”

Bill looked at me, and I told him what happened, he gave Dad a ‘Gibbs’ for and I quote, “Messing with my son’s head, it’s mean.”

I poked my tongue out at Dad and say to Bill, “Thank you, Papi.” He put his arm around my shoulder and we all head for the car. I love Bill, he treats my Dad right, and he’s always respectful of Mom. He also loves to interact with Liam and me, we lap it up like neglected puppies. And most importantly, I have never seen Dad happier.

 

Our meals are delicious and the conversation lively. Katherine broke down and cried when Dad and Bill made the offer to them. He also agreed to go with Oliver and Katherine to speak with their parents about it. Their rules were the same as ours, but with a few extra stipulations as they have nowhere else to go. Dad wanted a weekly update from Katherine on how she is coping, she isn’t to work past her second trimester as school would be stressful enough. Which was another point he made, they are to both stay in school. If the workload at school was getting too much while Oliver was working, he is to go to Dad before it is a problem and they could work something out for their share of living expenses.

Papi pipes up and gives all four of us a stern warning, “School comes first, it will be difficult enough to raise a baby as young as you are. But it will be twice as hard if you don’t finish school, go to college or get an apprenticeship. We are willing to help, but only if you’re doing the right thing by your family and get an education. Also, I think it will be beneficial for you four to take a parenting class between now and when the baby arrives. And always remember no matter how bad you think the problem is, you can always come to us, and we’ll help figure out a solution.” He made sure we all agreed. Then he smiled and kissed Dad on the cheek.

<>-<>-<>

Sunday late morning my phone woke me with Dad on the other end letting me know that Katherine and Oliver had called him and accepted his offer. He went with them and spoke to both sets of parents, Katherine’s had apparently kicked her out of the house then and there spouting on about their good name being ruined in the community. What a bunch of crap, church going freaks. I always thought they were nice but how wrong you can be. Oliver’s parents were a lot more civil, they agreed about keeping the baby and for him to share a house with us. They weren’t too happy about the entire situation but didn’t want to lose their son. A better outcome I’d say. Dad was also taking them to lunch so they could talk.

I woke Liam, and we measured our bed, then went to home depot and spent the afternoon in the workshop out back changing the bunk from a single to a queen. It would need some time for us to find a house and for the red tape before we could move in. So they would be staying with us. We moved our mattress up top for them and run out to the Mattress King showroom and dipped into our savings and got a new one for ourselves. It was expensive, but we are going to be sleeping like babies.

Liam cleaned out our closets and draws, throwing away any clothes that we no longer wear or didn’t fit. He is determined to take them down to the thrift shop. While he did that, I put a finishing varnish on the support struts. I had whacked them on the lathe and put a few simple curves here and there for character. As he finished, they all returned home, and Liam and I took the bags down to the truck to take in the morning on the way to school. We hug a very solemn and sad couple to welcome them to the house.

“Everything is ready up in our room, Dad if you want to check what I’ve done and make sure you’re happy with it. Don’t touch the support struts, I have only just finished putting a varnish on them they’re still wet. And you two can take your things up to our room. Liam has cleaned out a closet and the draws by the door for your clothes. We’ll work everything else out later.” I say passing them to get to the truck.

I threw the bags I was holding onto the backseat, and Liam gave me the others to put in the car. “Do you want to get pizza and just watch movies for the rest of the day?” Liam asks.

I look up at my bedroom window, and I can see them hugging and Oliver soothing Katherine’s emotions, “Yeah, I think a simple afternoon is in order.”

Next up is Christmas, time for some cheer. :2thumbs:
 
Thanks for reading, I hope you're enjoying. Let me know.
Copyright © 2017 Bndmetl; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 50
  • Love 15
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Patrick just moved out and now Katherine and Oliver are moving into the bunk above Will & Liam! Won’t Katherine feel uncomfortable in a room with three guys? All that testosterone!  ;-)

Link to comment

This story is a tribute to love and careing for people in need and friends deserving of help.  Will and Liam especially are truely wonderful human beings.  If more were like them the world would be a much better place for all.  Great story. I look forward to the next chapter.  Keep up the wonderful work.

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment

this chapter hits me in the heart in so many ways. I always wanted a relationship like Will and Liam...but back then that just didn't happen in my city. Instead I had a life like Oliver and Kathrine's.

. The writing is so well done and very emotion packed. I love it. Can't wait til Christmas......please don't make us wait too long?

  • Like 4
Link to comment

I'm happy to see that Liam was using his head about the settlement of the accident when his dad died. I am pleasantly pleased to see that Oliver & Katherine moved in with the clan at Will's dad's house and that the 4 kids are going to look for a place to live so they're not all bunched up in one bedroom on queen size bunks. I also think that since Bill came back into Will's dad's life and they've all become quite a nice family as they so elegantly put it, it not only includes the people living there but Patrick and Mr Wright as well as Sasha and other people who they are close to. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

1.  It's a lot of money.

2.  Living in close quarters is a lot different than being good buds.

3.  Poor Katherine, abandoned and vilified by her folks for wanting to keep her baby.

4.  Hopefully Christmas will be a time for peace and joy.....

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..