Jump to content
    Bndmetl
  • Author
  • 4,652 Words
  • 13,158 Views
  • 17 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

William's Love - 25. Chapter 25

You Can’t Always Get What You Want

 

To: Liam

Message: Could you please pick up Lee from Derek. He’s coming to family dinner tonight, but I’ve been held up. Could you ask him about allergies to food, I forgot to ask him yesterday.

I pulled my keys from the ignition, wiping the tears from my face. I don’t know who I’m kidding they are going to be able to tell the minute I walk in the house that I’m upset. I can’t seem to get the tears from falling. My heart is broken, I have a knot in my stomach, and I feel nauseous. As I hopped out of my truck, carrying the papers with me and a message pinged on my phone.

From: Liam

Message: Of course sweet boy, did everything go okay? Where are you? Do you need me to come to you? I can catch a cab if you need me to drive.

To: Liam

Message: No I’m at Dad’s, I’ll be home shortly. I just need to speak with Papi first. I’ll tell you everything when I get home. I love you so much, Baby.

From: Liam

Message: God, Honey, I love you too. See you soon. Just know that I’m here and waiting for you.

What the hell would I do without him, I have no idea. He’s my rock, my champion, my everything. I’m in deep, and there will be no end, just an eternity of love. Between him and the rest of the family, I am the luckiest, and most love rich person alive. But here I am upset because I can’t get what I want. How selfish is that? There are people out there with bigger problems, much larger problems.

I let myself into the house and went straight to Dad’s empty office. A steaming coffee mug sat on the desk, so I took a seat to wait for him to come back. With the time waiting I used it trying to gather my shit together. I could hear footsteps and Dad quietly singing to himself. Funny old fart.

“Oh, Shit, Fuck, Jesus, Will… You scared the…” He walked around to the front of his desk, his face fell when he looked at me. “Will, Sweetheart, what’s happened, is it Liam?”

I shook my head no and burst into tears. So much for gathering my shit. Dad came back around the desk and pulled me into his arms letting me sob on his shoulder, while he rubbed my back. God, my chest ached so much, between the anger and the hurt I thought I was having a heart attack. Dad pulled back from the hug, with shiny wet eyes. He wiped my tears away.

“Do you want to tell me what happened?” Dad whispered as if any other volume was inappropriate.

“I went to see that woman to get her to sign the papers to give up her parental rights,” I lurched with a sob, “she naturally refused to sign the papers. Do you want to know why?”

“I’m not sure I do,” Dad whispered.

“She figured out why I wanted it so badly, that I wanted Papi to adopt me.” I started sobbing again into my hands, “That woman is pure evil Dad, she also said that it was her that went to Bill’s parents and yours and told them about your relationship. She purposely ripped your happiness away from you. I’m so sorry, I’m sorry Dad.

“She wanted you to marry her because you came from the same social circle and status, but you refused to use your trust fund. It pissed her off that you were happy to live off of your income. She called you selfish Dad, I don’t think that word could be taken seriously in the same sentence as you. Said you were supposed to provide more for her than you did and that’s why she left. You were the one that wanted kids not her, which is why she left me behind.

“Because of my lifestyle I have to live with the consequences, I will be eighteen soon so what does it matter anyway. That’s when I begged for her to sign the papers, but she called building security and had me removed. I’m lucky the building security can’t stand her any more than I can, and they didn’t call the cops on me. I hate that woman, I can’t believe I share the same gene’s as her. Do you think Papi is going to be upset? Do you know if he wanted this? Or if he wanted it because I did?” Another batch of tears let them self free.

“Oh I think Papi will be as heartbroken as you my sweet boy, but he will understand.” Dad uttered as he pulled me to my feet and into his embrace. “C’mon Son, I need you to calm down. Bill will be home any second, if he sees you this upset, he’ll probably kill the woman. A piece of legal paper or not that man loves you more than anything on this earth.” He chortled.

“I’m real sorry for what she did to you and Bill, Dad. You lost all those years together. I wish I could change it for you.” I murmured in his ear.

“But I have you, my sweet boy. You were meant to be our Son. Unfortunately, we can’t have one without the other. It is how it should be. I love you too much. We both love you too much to want to change anything.” Dad muttered back at me.

<>-<>-<>

When I got home, the kitchen was a sea of activity for family dinner night. I couldn’t have gotten into the kitchen if I wanted to. Even Beau, Patrick, and Sha were there. Seb wasn’t home from work yet but due any minute.

“Hi all,” I said to everyone, “Umm… where’s Liam?” I asked I must have looked a mess because they all stopped and stared at me.

“He’s in the barn showing Lee the gym… Is everything okay Will?” Kat asked tilting her head sympathetically.

“Yeah, I just need to speak to Liam, and I’ll be okay. Thanks, Kat.” I said.

“You’re welcome Sweetie, Taco’s for dinner tonight. I hope your hungry, there’s going to be enough to feed an entire army.” She smiled at me. God love that girl, knowing to keep on keeping on as if there’s nothing wrong.

I mozied out to the barn, Liam was showing Lee how to throw a punch into the bag hanging in the gym. Lee silently interrupted him by pointing at me. Liam took one look at me and hurried over. He took me in his arms, “Oh Honey, what the hell happened today?”

I cried again while telling him and Lee what happened. I’m such a big baby. I could see Liam getting angrier as the story went on. I held onto to him the entire time because I was afraid what he would do if I let go. Lee was quiet the whole time, he even looked a little scared.

“I’m sorry guys I know this must seem petty and stupid to be this upset. And Lee I never wanted you to see me cry.” I said through my tears.

“Well, I guess we’re even then.” He said punching the bag and stepping closer to Liam and me, “You’ve seen me cry, remember. I don’t think it’s stupid, but I do think your Dad is right. Your Papi loves you with or without that piece of paper.”

“Lee’s right!” Papi said from behind me, “Can you boys give us a minute, they probably need help setting the table up at the house. And Lee?”

“Yes sir,” he turned to face Papi.

“Do not for any reason, let go of Liam. I don’t care what part of him you hold, do not let him go. When it comes to Will, he tends to go off book. I’ll take over when I get back in the house.” Papi chuckled.

“Yes sir,” Lee said and looped his arm around Liam’s dragging him back to the house while he stared daggers at Papi.

“God I love that kid, and he idolizes you. He’s such a sweetheart,” Papi said, “And Liam, he loves you more than anything, just like I do – in a different way of course. Because that would be creepy.” Papi laughed.

I didn’t laugh, or chuckle or even smile. I stood there just staring at Papi.

“My sweet Will, your Dad’s right. I am heartbroken we can’t have that piece of paper, but it’s out of our control. I know how bad you wanted it because I wanted it too. But with or without it, doesn’t matter you’ll always be my son. You, Liam, Kit and your Dad, you’re my family. I don’t need anything more in this world, I’m happy. And I want you to be happy too. What is it that you want?” Papi asked me.

“I want to make Liam as happy as you make Dad, I guess,” I answered shrugging my shoulder.

“You don’t think he’s happy now?”

“I sure hope he is, but I know one thing that would make him over the top,” I said with half a smile.

“Then what’s stopping you?” Papi asked as he put his hands on my shoulders looking directly into my eyes.

“The fact that we are only seventeen, and I can’t find one adult who thinks teen marriage is a good idea. We’d have to get Dad and Kit to give permission. I’m not sure they would.” I said with a half smile.

“Hogwash, they are pussycats when it comes to you and Liam. You get me the paperwork and leave the rest to me.” Papi said. I gave him a half smile as if it would ever happen. “Honestly, what is stopping you? Are you scared? Do have doubts? What is it?”

“Scared absolutely, but no, no doubts, not a one. I will love him until the day I die. I love him more each and every day. I do worry about what people will say though. I don’t want people to say it’s ridiculous or diminish our marriage due to our age because our marriage would be real. I’m not sure I would have the restraint not to punch ‘em in the face.” I answered without hesitation.

“Fuck other people Will, this is our family. And we’ll always do what is best for our family. Do you want to marry Liam and don’t say yes if your only doing it for him, you have to be 100% confident you want it to?”

“Yes! I’d like nothing more. Do you think we could pull off the arrangements without him knowing?” I asked.

“I’m sure we could, with a little help from the extended family, I’ll send out an emergency meeting request for one night next week. I’ll speak with Dad and Kit before hand. I’ll also find a way to occupy Liam for a couple of hours.” Papi said.

“That’s easy get him to take Lee to the batting cages,” I shrugged.

“Good thinking 99. Now let’s go, I love taco’s and Seb and Liam are going to get them before we do.” Papi said practically dragging me from the barn.

When we entered the house, everyone was around the table talking and eating. Liam was struggling through trying to eat a taco. My poor baby.

“Umm… Why is Liam tied to his chair? Do you think we could untie him so he could eat?” I asked laughing.

“Nope,” Dad said, “Liam can’t be trusted to make good decisions right now,” Slapping Liam on the shoulder, who had a scowl on his face. “I wouldn’t worry though that’s his second taco he’s okay.”

Liam looked at me with pleading eyes.

“If I untie you will you behave?” I asked him, “Please for me?”

He vigorously nodded his head with a pouty face. I untied him and quickly sat in his lap so he couldn’t get up.

“Will, you can’t both eat like that,” Mom said.

“You’re right where you should be Honey, I’ll be good, I promise,” Liam said and put one hand on my thigh holding me to him and then shoveled half a taco down his gullet. Such a cute little pig.

<>-<>-<>

Ollie put his and Katherine’s lunch tray down on the table and then held the chair for her while she waddled over and sat down.

“How are you feeling today Momma, are your ankles giving you grief again?” Liam asked Katherine with concern.

“Yeah, I swear this kid is the devil.” She laughed. “It must take after my parent's side of the family.”

A couple of pretty sophomore girls walked past, became ugly in an instant by their actions and mouth when one coughed “Slut!” I didn’t even realize Liam had left my side while we consoled Katherine. She’d been copping some shit lately from the younger girls.

Sasha – Ollies sister – had been suspended last week for punching a girl and giving her a black eye after one of them had badmouthed Katherine to her. She almost got expelled, but thankfully due to witnesses, saying this girl had been taunting and bullying Sasha for a few weeks consistently saved her ass. Sasha had to also resign as a representative of the Peer Anti-Bullying Committee. And is now on probation for the rest of the school year. I won’t tell you what her comment to that was.

Liam escorted the two girls back to the table, they both looked at him defiantly. Standing with their arms across their chest and their weight clearly distributed to one hip. Their stance said everything they were feeling not to mention the scowls they were wearing. Ugly!

“We’re sorry,” The one girl spoke who had called her a slut.

Sasha jumped up from her seat, Patrick grabbed her and pulled her back down shaking his head, “Nope!” he said to her.

“But…” Sasha tried to talk.

“No Babe, you’re in enough trouble already.” He swiped his hand across his body, looking at her, “Just NO!”

Liam raised an eyebrow at the girl who attempted the half-assed apology, “That’s it? That’s all you’re going to say?”

“What else do you want me to say, she obviously brought this upon herself.” The girl pointed at Katherine with a sneer on her face.

“Oh, right then you should go,” Liam said dismissing them. He leaned over and kissed me, “I have duties to perform, anyone know the names of those two girls?”

“I do,” Sasha chirped.

“No you stay here, so Ollie can keep an eye on you,” Patrick said as he stood, “I’ll go with Liam,” Patrick kissed Sasha on the neck and she giggled then he walked off with Liam.

Ollie looked at his sister, “What was that?” he said with an eyebrow raised to his hairline. “You two better not be…”

“Oh, unclench Brother Dear,” she waved her fork between, Katherine and Oliver, “You two are the poster children for Abstinence Only. And we are crystal clear on that. Besides, it’s none of your business what we do. But don’t worry, I’d like our children's ages spaced a little further apart, thank you very much.” Wow, Sasha can be a handful. I was trying desperately not to laugh. That girl has spunk.

“Sasha honey, don’t worry about me. I can take it, the opinion of those two brats means shit all to me. The only opinions that count are the one of yourself, and of those, you let into your heart. Don’t let me catch you letting someone else mess with your education. You’re important to me, so it matters. Don’t let petty people take up real estate in your head. I love you.” Katherine said to her.

“I love you too, I just don’t like it when people fuck with my family,” Sasha spat out angrily.

“Language!” Ollie, Katherine and I said.

“Whatever!” Sasha went back to eating her lunch, Ollie was shaking his head and Katherine, and I was snickering at little miss cranky pants.

“So!” Ollie started to change the subject, “What’s this meeting about tonight that Uncle Bill has called? We aren’t in any trouble are we?”

“Should you be,” I smirked. Ollie flipped me the bird.

I laughed, “Nice!” I looked around for Liam, “Papi is asking everyone to help me organize a surprise for Liam.”

“Why do you need so many people to help you, not that I mind helping. What’s it for?” Ollie scrunched up his face.

Katherine gasped loudly, covered her mouth and looked around, “Your getting married!” She whispered loudly as a statement of fact and not a question. I nodded my head and grinned. Her tears started falling immediately, “Oh my God, this is so awesome.” She was wiping her eyes when Liam came back to the table.

“Aww! Katherine, Sweetheart, don’t worry about those girls they’ll be dealt with. Nobody thinks that way about you.” Liam consoled her while putting his arms around my chest.

“It’s just hormones, I promise I don’t care what they said,” she smiled, “See happy!”

“Good girl,” Liam chirped happily, “Come on Babe, I’ll walk you to your next class, and I’ll still have time to get to mine. And don’t forget I came in the Mustang today because I’m taking Lee to the batting cages.”

“Okie Doke!” I said and grabbed Liam’s hand as he walked me to my class. We’ve been spending a lot of time with Lee and a couple of the other kids from the youth shelter. Mostly just working on their baseball skills, but Lee, he’s ours. The entire family adores him, and we include him in everything family related. He’s an absolute sweetheart, and Lee laps up the attention and love from us all. He’s especially close with Papi, they bonded quickly, I love it. The Dad’s brought him to our game last Friday night, I swear I could hear him cheering over the entire crowd. We all went to dinner afterward, he fits with us, no question – he’s ours.

<>-<>-<>

After baseball practice, Patrick, Sasha and I flew downtown in my truck and grabbed the forms I needed for Dad and Kit to sign. We need them to give permission for Liam and me to marry. Once they are signed, I’ll be able to get the marriage license. We then went straight to Dad’s place, to give them to Papi for us. I know he’s spoken with Dad and Kit, but I’m not sure where it stands, but if Papi called a meeting I guess it’s okay.

We walked into the house, and the Coaches, Beau, Derek, and Theo were already there, and Seb followed us in the door. Uncle Ian, Chandra, and her family, Michael and Jen were also in attendance.

Papi grabbed me as soon as I walked in the door pulling me up the stairs and Dad followed us up, they took me into my old room. I notice there’s a double bed and a computer on the desk and a few other odds and ends.

“Oh, crap is Liam kicking me out,” I said laughing.

Dad smiled, “No, just sit for a second we want to ask you something,”

“Okay, this sounds serious, what’s wrong?” I asked losing my smile.

“We know you were broken hearted by the adoption not going through,” Dad started, and I nodded my head sadly, “and the timing on this is a little shady but I promise you it’s a co-incidence, how would you feel if we fostered a child?”

“Why would I mind that Dad? Any kid would be lucky to have you guys as parents, I should know.” I said raising my eyebrow.

“I didn’t want you to think it was because the other hadn’t worked out for us,” Papi said.

I shook my head, “Of course not, so have you been approved?” I asked excitedly.

Dad and Papi looked at each other, “Yes and he’ll be here tonight, so after our little meeting for you. He’ll probably arrive, and then we will all celebrate.” Dad and Papi shuffled me out of the room before I could ask any more questions.

I’m excited now, I’m getting a brother! I'm gonna get a brother! Wahoo! I skipped down to the living room where Dad and Papi made their announcement, and all were congratulating them.

Mom spoke up next, “Okay, why we are here is because our two boys are getting married,” Shocked gasps all around except for Katherine who is already crying, “Liam has been asking Will about once a week since they got together. And Will has finally caved but would like to make it a surprise. It’s going to be the second Saturday after school finishes for the year. But to pull this off in secret, Will won’t be able to do too much without raising suspicion with Liam. We were wondering if any of you are willing to lend a hand to get this organized.”

Theo was the first to speak, “Okay what do you have in mind?” he said with a smile.

“Firstly let’s start with do you want a church or an event place?” Mom asked.

“We aren’t religious so I think the church is out, I think a nice event place or even our place would be beautiful if we did it up with the lights and marquees, maybe rented some plants or something. Plus it would probably save us a bundle having it there.” I said.

“Don’t worry about that,” Dad said winking at me.

“Well, firstly I would like Mom to walk Liam down the isle and Dad to walk me down the isle. I know it’s a little traditional, but I think Liam would like it, especially since his Dad isn’t here. Papi I’d like you to be ordained and do the service,” I looked at Papi, his eyes glassy.

“I’d be honored Will, thank you,” Papi croaked and wiped his eyes. Dad pulled him to the side and gave him a hug.

“But for the rest, I’m open to any suggestions?”

“Well, I’ll look into the catering see if someone has a cancellation and can fit us in, or maybe their’s a start-up needing a break.” Mom said as she wrote things down.

“No fancy fru-fru food Momma, meat, and potatoes or fish and veggies that’s all it needs to be. Hell if Ollie had his way it would be catered by Chili’s.” I said laughing.

“YEAH, IT WOULD!” Oliver yelled out and pumped his fist into the air, causing everyone to laugh, and Katherine smiled and rolled her eyes.

“Flowers!” Sasha said, “Any particular color scheme or flower Will.”

“Actually, yes. When we were putting the house together, we looked at a few magazines. And one had a table arrangement of tulips, in bright, bold colors. Yellow, red, orange, purple, musky hot pink and it had a dabble of dark plum almost black dotted throughout. Liam said he liked it, how it was simple and unimposing even though it was bright. But if we can’t have tulips I think they are a winter flower, I like Sunflowers they always make me smile they’re a bright, cheery flower.”

“Beau and I will help you with that Sasha,” Seb said.

“Thank you, that would be great,” Sasha smiled. Mom wrote down more stuff on her notepad.

“Theo and I will take care of the Marquees, chairs and tables and dance floor. Should be pretty easy from a rental company.” Derek said.

“Do you want a video as well as stills, for the photography?” Uncle Ian asked.

“Oh, I don’t know,” I looked at Mom, she nodded her head.

“Yes, I guess that is,” I said chuckling.

“What about invitations?” Katherine asked.

“I actually went and got samples today, Kat, quickly whack them in your purse, and you and Will can look at them later. Just let me know by Friday.” Papi said picking up the invitation from the coffee table and handing them to her.

“Clothes Will, what are you going to wear,” Dad said.

“I’d like the family and us, that’s everyone in this room plus Liam and Lee of course in tuxes and gowns for the ladies. Guests should be able to be comfortable, but dressy I guess.”

“That’s expensive Will,” Kat said.

“Dad is there enough in the Wedding Fund, for us to be able to rent and outfit all of us?” I asked.

“Yep, you’re not going extravagant, so that is do-able.” He said.

“Okay, I’ll set up appointment times, then text all of you. You let me know which appointment you can make, and I’ll meet you there to take care of it. I need something to occupy me, instead of worrying about the devil baking inside me, I swear this kid has horns.” Kat said rubbing her belly, that got her a few chuckles.

“Coach and I will come early on the day and help set everything up, but if you need our help with anything before that just holler.” Coach Campbell told us.

“I’ll take care of the music side and thank you all for helping with this, I can’t thank you enough. You’ll be helping me make Liam happy.” I said grateful for all the support and running my hand through my hair nervously.

Oliver came up to me with his hand out, “I forgot to say Congratulations to you at lunch buddy,” I took his hand, and he pulled me into a hug and patted me on the back. “Shit, what about rings?”

“Oh crap, um…” I paused thinking.

“Don’t worry about it, when I was looking for a gift for Katherine when she has the baby. Liam pointed out some rings he liked. I have it under control. Let it be a surprise for you.” Oliver smiled and sauntered over to Uncle Bill.

Liam chose that moment to come through the front door, Lee looked at him and said, “Let me put my stuff in the bedroom.”

I took in so much air I thought I was going to pass out, “It’s Lee, isn’t it?” I yelled to my Dad’s. They grinned and nodded, “Whoop!” I flew to his side and picked him up off the floor like a rag doll and bounced around in excitement.

“I… cant… breathe… Will!” Poor Lee gasped out. Everyone was laughing at my excitement. I put him down and looked at him. I couldn’t help it I pulled him into another hug. This is so exciting, I wondered why they weren’t taking a kid from the shelter, you think it would have been natural. But they did and hid it well. When I released Lee, he ran upstairs to put his stuff away. I started dancing and singing, “I have a brother!, I have a brother!” I grabbed Liam and started waltzing across the lounge room with him still singing my little mantra.

“Will calm down,” Dad called out.

“Uh-uh, no way. This is too exciting.” I kept on spinning Liam around with me while he laughed his ass off. “You already knew didn’t you,” I muttered in his ear. He nodded his head.

“I knew this would make you happy, so we let it be a surprise,” Liam said as he stopped my dancing and gave me a kiss.

I grinned, “I love you so much, you know that,”

He smiled and smoothed my hair out of my eyes, “Right back at ya Babe!” and he kissed me again.

“I am going to make you cum so hard tonight, you won’t be able to see straight in school tomorrow,” I whispered in his ear, then nibbled on his neck.

“Well let’s say our goodbyes then,” He quietly laughed in my ear.

Thanks for reading, I hope you're all still satisfied with the story. Let me know what you think.
Copyright © 2017 Bndmetl; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 56
  • Love 14
  • Haha 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Omg I loved this chapter. I am looking forward to the next chapter also. I love that they tied liam up!Sasha is a fireball. Those two little bitches need to be slapped. Yay a wedding

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
18 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

I knew they’d adopt Lee. It was only a matter of time!

I hope that wasn't a disappointment.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Your writing style gets me every time, I am loving the story as it gets more added. I can't wait to read about the wedding and hopefully Will's mother doesn't decide to crash it and stir up more trouble. That woman is going to be the death of Will if she doesn't leave him alone. I'm sure glad that he's going to be 18 soon and then she won't be able to cause all of the trouble she wants to cause now. Can't wait to read the next chapter, thanks for the great story. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
15 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Omg I loved this chapter. I am looking forward to the next chapter also. I love that they tied liam up!Sasha is a fireball. Those two little bitches need to be slapped. Yay a wedding

I think I overloaded you with too much information this chapter maybe I should have spread it out :P. Please don't stay mad at me after the next chapter, I promise not to drag it out too long.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Butcher56 said:

Your writing style gets me every time, I am loving the story as it gets more added. I can't wait to read about the wedding and hopefully Will's mother doesn't decide to crash it and stir up more trouble. That woman is going to be the death of Will if she doesn't leave him alone. I'm sure glad that he's going to be 18 soon and then she won't be able to cause all of the trouble she wants to cause now. Can't wait to read the next chapter, thanks for the great story. 

You're welcome, I love writing it. And again like I said to Wesley8890 don't be too mad at me for the next chapter.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Overloaded me with happiness! I don't think I could ever be mad at you. Now Will's mom I wish she'd get a leaky gas tank and the car blew up....

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
23 minutes ago, wenmale64 said:

I think the story is wonderful.  I only hope that there is a 'get even' with Wills mother coming down the lane.  That Bi$%h really deserves to have a really bad year or two.  Just my oppinion, others may agree.....:P.  Keep up the great writing!!!

You will love the chapter before the wedding then. Thanks for your constant feedback, you lot keep the fire in me to keep writing.

Edited by Bndmetl
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Overloaded me with happiness! I don't think I could ever be mad at you. Now Will's mom I wish she'd get a leaky gas tank and the car blew up....

Fuck you crack me up, every damn time. And don't think it hasn't crossed my mind. But your gonna love the chapter before the wedding.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Thanks Sweetlion, I'm glad you are still reading and liking the story. There is still more to come I hope you like it.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

No No No. You are not letting that... that woman ruin the wedding? Then I will really hate You. :/ This chapter was so bright. :2thumbs:

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
20 minutes ago, booklove said:

No No No. You are not letting that... that woman ruin the wedding? Then I will really hate You. :/ This chapter was so bright. :2thumbs:

I would never do that, she is being dealt with before the wedding. So no more panicking. It will be fine I promise.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

I haven't commented in a while, but I still think this story is great! You have created this big group of characters that feel real. In spite of the ups and downs in their lives, they care about and love each other. I like that they don't think twice about adding new people to their extended family. Keep up the good work! Jeff

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, JeffreyL said:

I haven't commented in a while, but I still think this story is great! You have created this big group of characters that feel real. In spite of the ups and downs in their lives, they care about and love each other. I like that they don't think twice about adding new people to their extended family. Keep up the good work! Jeff

Thanks Jeffrey, it is a big group. But they surround themselves with good caring people. I'm glad you still like the story and keep reading. Regards Joh

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Yes a wedding and a day of reckoning for the Bi@ch! I can't wait.  This will make my day!

Edited by KayDeeMac
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..