Jump to content
    Bndmetl
  • Author
  • 5,332 Words
  • 4,867 Views
  • 16 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

William's Love - 27. Chapter 27

Lee’s Transformation to Fabulous

 

It’s been two days, my Baby, is all battered and bruised still in the hospital. There is a policeman at his door until they arrest who did this to him. He is lucky so to speak, no broken jaw or teeth. Bruised ribs not broken, his broken arm is just that – broken. No other damage to muscles, tendons or ligaments. He’s bruised all over his body, two very swollen black eyes where they had kicked him over and over his entire body. His eyes will need to be tested when the swelling goes down for any damage. He still insists I lie with him in the bed. Liam fell asleep a couple of hours ago, they gave him some strong pain meds – lucky shit, well not really but you know what I mean.

It’s nice just lying here cuddled up with him, my eyes closed relaxing. Liam kissed the top of my head.

“Hey Baby,” I whispered without opening my eyes and snuggling into him. He gently stroked my hair with his good hand.

I suddenly felt another presence in the room, Liam’s whole body tensed.

“I’m Agent Wilson of the FBI, and this is Detective Price from Lee County in Florida. We’re going to have to get your friend to step outside so we can talk with you,” A deep, commanding voice said sternly. I didn’t dare move.

“He’s asleep right now, and I’m not waking him, feel free to talk. Will’s not leaving my side until you arrest those fuckers anyway. I won’t risk him to end up here next to me or worse.” Liam answered defiantly.

“William, is it? You’re hardly in a position to protect him are you?” Agent Attitude said.

“That cop at the door can… so until they’re arrested, he’s staying right here with me. Don’t I know you?” Liam said. My interest is peaked, but I lay still, eyes closed playing possum.

“Uh… Yes, we met at Benny’s birthday party back in February, I think.” Oh, I remember him. Detective Adam Price, Detective Hard On… You get the picture. What the fuck is he doing here in Kentucky? A long way from home. I sooo want to take a peek. “I’m on loan to the FBI for the time being.” He said as a matter of fact.

“Whatever, talk if you want to talk. I’ve already told the original cops that came here everything I know.” Liam said with disinterest. This might be easier if I put Agent Attitude in italics and Liam in straight text things will go quicker. AA – Agent Attitude, Liam – Liam you get the picture.

AA – How well do you remember the day of the assault?

Liam – Well enough to know who did it. Well enough to remember what they did.

AA – Why were you in the locker room? You weren’t scheduled for gym?

Liam – Our house got trashed a while back, all our textbooks had to be replaced. My math teacher had finally given me a new textbook on the Friday before, and I was late for gym. I put it in my locker in the gym because I didn’t have a chance to go to my regular one and I had forgotten about it. Monday, I remembered it was there and went to get it before class.

AA – Were they in the locker room when you got there or did they follow you in?

Liam – They were already there.

AA – Have they harassed you previously?

Liam – Trent has always been a pain in my ass but nothing I can’t handle. More verbal than anything and he’s not bright I usually best him. Gator, not me directly but they’ve been bullying Will a bit in the past.

AA – Did Will have a relationship of any nature with “Gator” which I assume is Brian Chattering, that you know of?

Liam – No none at all, Gator would push him around some but never in my presence. He used to come home with bruises occasionally. Once a cut to the eye, another time a fat lip where he was shoved into a locker, but again none of this was when I was with him. Eventually, Will got jack of being pushed around and did a self-defence class, took up boxing and spoke with Coach Ferrige and he put a stop to it right away.

AA – So no relationship of a sexual nature?

Liam – What the hell are you trying to say?

AA – Well there is evidence to some type of relationship between the two of them.

Hello, look at that the possum is awake and sitting up faster than my cock when it sees Liam naked.

“ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?” I growled, “Firstly, Agent Williams, I would never even consider being with anyone but Liam,” I took a breath. Liam put his hand on my back and gently rubbed it, trying to calm me down.

“It’s Agent Wilson.” He stated.

“Don’t care. Secondly, the closest I’d come to a sexual relationship with Gator is if I kneed the fucking asshole in the gonads.”

“And thirdly, Agent Wilcox, don’t think for one second you can come in here and try and put a wedge between Liam and I. Better people than you have tried and it doesn’t work…”

“It’s Agent Wilson,” He stated again aggravated.

“Like it matters, why are you interrogating him anyway. What the hell did he do that you’re questioning him like he did something wrong? Or indicating that I did, for that matter. Look what they did to him. Does anyone deserve to be beaten like this, for what – existing? That’s Gator’s problem with us, that we’re gay and that we exist. So if you want to ask questions, ask them but don’t go accusing either us of any wrong doing. We live our life quietly as possible. And if you insist on your line of questioning I’ll stop you and call our folks and then a lawyer. It will be a long time before you get any help from us.”

“There’s no need for that Will,” Detective Price stepped forward, and his voice softened. “We found some photos of you and Liam. Liam had been removed one way or another from the picture’s indicating that his infatuation is with you Will. It seems perhaps, it might be a case of stalking.” When Detective Price finished talking, he gave his partner a withering stare to shut him the hell up.

I tilted my head and furrowed my brow, “Why is the FBI interested in an assault case if you ask me it should be attempted murder. And have you found these assholes yet?”

“We can’t answer your first question, except to say it’s an ongoing investigation. But to answer your second question, all three are in custody.” Detective Price replied, while his partner fiddled with his phone. “Brian Chattering is being charged with multiple crimes, some felonies and wanted for questioning in other criminal activity…”

“What are you doing? You can’t tell them this information, you’ll have to stand aside.” Agent Asshat said. Fucking Bully.

“I think you’ve done enough damage today, and I haven’t told them anything they can’t find out for themselves. So I’ll continue, Trent Davis has also been accused of the same crimes against Liam. Stephen, however, is a different story. Liam if you could answer a few questions for us regarding him we’ll be on our way quickly.” Detective Price said the latter gently to us. Poor Detective Handsome Adam Price is in for an ass chewing when he gets out of here. Agent Asshat’s vein in his temple is pulsating.

“Babe, come lay back with me and calm down,” Liam pulled me gently to his side and ran his fingers through my hair.

Okay, what did you want to know?” Liam asked the Detective completely ignoring the Agent.

“What was Stephen’s involvement in the alleged incident?” Detective Price asked.

“He didn’t actually lay a finger on me, he kept yelling at Gator and Trent to stop. Screaming over and over, he didn’t want any part of it because I’d never done anything to them. And wasn’t it enough that he trashed my house.” Liam answered.

“Did he leave at any point during the alleged incident?”

“Umm…” Liam paused closing his eyes thinking. “Not until they dragged him out of there, it was like he was frozen where he stood. I’m pretty sure he was crying.”

Thanks, Liam, that’s a big help. If you guys need anything or remember something give me a call.” Detective Price put his card on Liam's bench and touched his leg before he left.

“Fucking Douche,” I muttered after they left the room.

<>-<>-<>

Liam’s finally home with me where he belongs, I think I’m suffocating him, but I’m too scared to let him out of my sight. Scariest and worst experience ever. He doesn’t complain at me for smothering he just chuckles, kisses me and gives me something else to do away from him. He has the patience of a saint. I love him so much. Our fur babies have a problem choosing who to look after at the moment, so they settled on Cash following Katherine and C.C. following Liam. I’m back at school now, he has another week off yet. Due to Katherine being home no-one had to stay home to look after him. Not that I didn’t whine incessantly that he needs me there, but Papi came each morning and made sure I went off to school.

Detective Price, dropped by on Sunday when we had family dinner and Mom invited him to stay. Traitor. He told us that Gator and Trent are being remanded until their court date, and Stephen was let go with misdemeanor battery. Or some shit. He was expelled from our school for his participation in violence but insisted on apologizing to Liam in person. I was against it, but Liam thought it might be a good thing for Stephen and he might actually learn from his mistakes, not to mention choose better friends in the future.

Liam wouldn’t let me be there for the visit so he organized it while I was at school and wouldn’t tell me when it was happening. I found out when I got home from school one afternoon that he’d been there that day. Liam told me Stephen’s apology was sincere and he had assured Liam he had learned from his mistakes and was spending his community service at an LGBT center. Which Stephen had requested through the court. His thinking was to give to a cause that would mean something to Liam, not just a nothing punishment cleaning up trash on the highway. Apparently, the judge agreed.

Liam’s arm will hopefully be out of the cast in four more weeks, and then he’ll rehab it until baseball season starts next year. He’s taking over Gator’s duties for the team, so he doesn’t just ride the bench for the rest of the season when he returns to school. Well, he’ll be on the injured list in any case.

Lee has been walking to meet me after school or I pick him up every day and coming home with me where he sits and does his homework quietly next to Liam while he watches television and helps him with it. One of the folks drop by to check on Liam in the afternoon on the way home and take Lee with them. The whole incident upset Lee and set him back a little, as he tried to cocoon himself in fear. His psychologist has been a big help, but we surround him with as much love, understanding and big hugs as we can. It seems to be working a little at a time. He’s such a sweetheart of a boy.

<>-<>-<>

“Hey Momma,” I said walking into Dad’s kitchen.

“Hello Aunty Kit,” Then he turned to me, “Thanks, Will,” Lee mutters quietly giving me a quick hug before going off to his room.

“Welcome Bud,” I call after him then return my focus to Mom. She cups my face with one hand quickly as I kiss her cheek.

“Hello, my sweet boy. How’s my other boy doing?” Mom asked.

I chuckle, “Well, he sent me to bring Lee home, I’m driving him crazy with my mothering.”

“Is that what he said?” Mom said raising her eyebrow.

“No… I don’t think he would ever say anything like that to me. I could tell, he suggested I bring Lee home to get out of the house for a while. It can’t be fun for me couped up in the house.” I laughed, “I only got home from school an hour and a half ago.”

Mom smiled, “Why don’t you stay a while, we can go over the wedding plans and give him some space.”

“That’d be great I was just going to go and hang at the mall for something to do, but this is better.” I agreed, “What have we got?”

“Well, we are having it at your place. Too late now the invitations have gone out, but you seemed happiest with your home as the location anyway.” Mom said as she started spreading papers over the table. She must have been working on the wedding when I came in.

“It just feels right, plus we get to have the dogs there,” I said smiling.

Mom gave a little chuckle, “You boys and you fur babies. Now I got your text about the caterer you found, and as luck would have it, the lady said she had just gotten off of the phone from a cancellation for that very date. It seems Karma is on our side at the moment. She has emailed these menu’s over. They have a sample wedding menu there, and they have about ten different themed menus, and you can pick and choose. It will be cheaper if you decide one theme than pull from all different ones. Have a quick look at them while I make coffee.” Mom said.

Wow, we could have a Hawaiin, Mexican or Italian. Oooh… Kentucky theme. I look over the Kentucky theme, and it’s all the comforts of home. Perfect.

“I like this Kentucky themed one Mom. I know we could have these others but who doesn’t love comfort food. Plus it’s simple, and you can guarantee everyone will eat the food.” I smiled.

“We could make all of that without paying for a caterer.” Mom suggested.

“Uh-Uh… Momma. You’ll have done more than your fair share once the wedding comes around and I don’t want everyone in a panic trying to get food done as well. You are going to relax on the day and enjoy it, I will even have extra tissues ready so you can cry in comfort. Hell, I’ll organize someone to stand next to you with the box all day and night if you want. The caterer will do just fine.” I said sternly.

“Oh! You,” Mom said passing me a coffee.

“Thanks,” I took a sip and moaned with a deep affection for the murky liquid from heaven.

“Okay, now we just have to pick, what you want. I think two starters and two mains which we can have alternated between guests so people at the same table can swap if they want. We had a vegetarian option for food on the rsvp cards we sent with the invitations, so that will be taken care of. We’ll only have them to order. And them some sides. What do you think?”

“Great, do you want to help me decide?” I asked Mom.

“This is Your and Liam’s day you need to pick for you,” she said rubbing my forearm.

“I’d like your input,” I smiled, and she nodded.

I looked over the Kentucky themed Menu again.

“How ‘bout the Kentucky Beer Cheese Tray with carrots, celery, pretzels and crackers and the mini Kentucky Hot Browns for the starters,” I said looking at Mom.

“Hmm,” she said perusing the menu herself, “Yeah, that’s a good choice. What about the mains?”

“We pay per head right?” Mom nodded, “What about if we do something a little different with serving the food.”

“Okay…what did you have in mind?” Mom asked.

“How many guests are there? 50 or 60?” I asked.

Mom just about bust a gut laughing, “Between just your closest friends and actual family on both sides it’s roughly 200.”

“WHAT?” I screamed, “We don’t even know that many people!”

“You’d be surprised, there are yours and Liam’s friends, the extended family we have here, there’s your Dad and Bill’s family and Mine and William’s family. William was one of nine remember and they were all pretty close even though they didn’t get to see each other often, he would speak with all of them at least once a week. They still call me now as if William is still here, it’s lovely really.”

“Wow, I guess you’re right. Well, that validates my idea even more. I don’t like the idea of people getting up to get their food. I also hate plated food, and you don’t get any options. So what if we have, say, the Salmon, Fried Chicken, and the BBQ Pork Chops alternated between guests like you suggested. Then have a bowl of Mac and Cheese, the Peas and Waffle Carrots, Mashed Potato and Corn Muffins put on each table for the guests and they can decide what they would like to have with their meat or fish. Do you think the caterer would go for that.”

“I can only ask, it’s what the customer wants right?” Mom said rhetorically, and I smiled, I knew she would argue until they agree with her, “Okay and dessert?”

“That’s easy, Cherry Pie and Southern Pecan Pie, neither will be as good as yours but it will still be yummy! Nom, nom.” I said laughing.

“I knew you would pick those.” Mom said smiling, “they will also operate the bar, so we don’t even have to worry about that. Oh and what about the wedding cake?”

“Make it however you think Liam would like it and make sure it’s his favorite cake flavor or flavors, you know best what he would want,” I said to Mom.

Mom gave me a huge grin and her eyes soft like I had given her a gift, “Thank you for trusting me with that Will,” I shrugged my shoulder like it was nothing. I had no idea it meant that much to her.

“Alright that was quick and easy, I’ll make sure any table’s with kids have extra Mac and Cheese, and the food is done and sorted.” Mom has it all under control she really is supermom.

“Are you sure you’re alright doing all of this, I really should help more,” I said to Mom guiltily.

“No you won’t,” she said sternly, “I had a boy, I never thought I would get to plan a wedding so let me enjoy this. I’m loving it. What color do you want for accents, napkins and so forth, we are going with cream for the table cloths and chair covers. I have to let them know.”

“Um… What about burgundy, or chocolate or latte color. Something earthy and warm.” I suggest.

“That actually sounds good and still very masculine, I like it,” Mom says thoughtfully.

“About the flowers, for the centerpieces. Maybe just a mason jar with wheat or twisted willow, perhaps a small round dish with rocks and succulents or air plants would be better for us. Or just candles. Simple, masculine and won’t interfere with the table or colors.” I said to Mom.

She had a look on her face I couldn’t decipher, “How do you even know about any of this?” she asked with a smirk.

“Google Images, Baby,” I said chuckling.

“Oh,” is all she said with a smile, “I’ll take a look myself, maybe also pinterest.” I nodded in agreement.

“Well, sweet boy that’s it for now. Thankfully Liam will have his cast off by the time the wedding comes.” Mom said.

“Yeah!” I said wistfully.

“Come on Will, we’ve been over this. It isn’t your fault any of this happened to Liam. Detective Price is right; the attack was opportunistic. If he had gotten his hands on you, there is no telling what might have happened it could have been a lot worse.” Mom said sympathetically.

“I suppose,” I answered looking down at the table. I kind of wish he’d have come after me instead of Liam getting hurt. Every time I think about it, I get sick to my stomach. The fact someone hurt him, even laid their hands on him in anger makes my blood boil. They did this because of me, how can I not blame myself some; even though I know, it wasn’t our actions that caused it.

“So what are you going to do now?” Mom asked.

“I don’t know go to the mall, I need some new shirts. Liam says I make my clothes look like I stopped somewhere between Bruce Banner becoming the Hulk.” I sighed.

“Yeah! They are being stretched a little thin.” Mom stated.

“Are you calling me fat?” I laughed looking at my clothes.

“I don’t think there’s one ounce of fat on you baby boy, but you might not want to get any more muscle. Your muscles have muscles these days, your starting to look like a gym junkie.” She said feeling my bicep.

“Eww! Really? I’ll definitely take it easier then.” I said shocked, “Does Lee need clothes or anything I can take him with me for the company, find him something that isn’t picked out by an old fart.” I laughed.

Now Mom smacked me in the arm and then shook her hand as if it hurt for emphasis on my size. Too mean even for her.

Mom looked to see if Lee is around, “Actually, I think Lee is interested in makeup and nail polish that sort of thing he’s always taking an interest when I’m getting ready. He’s a bit of a femme, I think he’s too scared to say anything or ask. Why don’t you see if you can get him a little more comfortable to ask for what he wants not what he thinks we want him to be. We’ve only ever had to deal with you two boys, so we haven’t actually taken his needs that way into consideration.”

“Coolio sounds like fun. I’ll be discreet with him, he won’t even know it’s happening.” I told Mom and got up from the table. I bent over and gave her a kiss on the cheek, “Thanks so much for everything you’re doing.”

I call up the stairs, “Lee, turn off the porn and get down here we’re going shopping.”

He came running down the stairs embarrassed, “I wasn’t watching porn.”

“I could hear it from down here,” I said to him straight faced.

“Really?” He looked at me, and his face was bright red.

“No,” I laughed so hard.

“I hate you!” he said with a smirk.

I grabbed him gently by the neck and shook him side-to-side, “I know you do, but that’s what big brothers are for. To embarrass you and give you a hard time. But on the plus side, we’ll beat up anyone that’s mean to you.”

He chuckled, “I like that part.” I laughed.

<>-<>-<>

When we got to the mall, I sent Liam a text.

To: Liam

Message: Shopping for clothes with Lee, call if you need me. Love you, Baby.

I put the phone in my pocket.

*PING*

I ignored it for the moment and focused on Lee.

“Okay big brother, what’s first,” Lee asked smiling at me. I like it when he calls me that.

“Well, a pretzel and drink, then haircuts to start off with. Whatcha reckon?” I asked.

“Hmm… Sounds yummy.” Lee said to me.

After we had got our pretzels, we went to the Salon to see if they could fit us in. Luckily it was a slow night, and they were happy to help us. The reception lady told us to take a seat and finish our snack and look at some pictures to decide what we want. We were looking at magazines, and I saw a cool spiky, messy look on a model.

I showed it to Lee, “What do you think about that?”

“S’okay I guess,” he said defeatedly.

“For me, not you Spud. You find your own haircut,” I said laughing.

“Oh,” he chuckled, “I think it would look great on you.”

“Did you find anything?” I asked noticing he was saving a page with his finger.

“Yeah, but I’m not sure you’ll let me do it.” He said sadly.

“It’s just hair, you need to be you, and comfortable with yourself, so give us a look,” I told him confidently. He showed me a picture of a haircut, with shaved sides and long on top. “I like it,” I said nodding my head.

“Would you let me die the long bit?” he asked then biting his bottom lip.

“Sure, what color did you want?”

“Black, with fire engine red bits through it?” He’s definitely going for shock factor. Here we go, Lee gets to be who he wants.

Lee got a guy stylist, his name is Spike, who totally knew where Lee was coming from. I had a lady, named Ronnie, short for Veronica they were like chalk and cheese. But I could tell they are the best of friends. We were sat side-by-side, which is great so we could still talk. They asked us all sorts of questions, Lee was shy at first, but Spike was hilarious and got Lee talking. Spike had a similar cut to what Lee was asking for, he wore thick eyeliner and lip gloss. He was all sorts of fabulous in his skinny jeans with a sheer glimmer blouse over a rock concert t-shirt and Doc Martin boots that laced half way up his shin. I could see Lee checking him out, but I think it was more interest in how he was dressed and looked than an attraction to Spike.

“So you two are brothers?” Spike asked.

“Yep,” I answered.

“He’s my big brother, I have another one too, they are both William, but we call him Will,” Lee said pointing at me, “and my other brother Liam. They are getting married soon.” Lee said proudly.

Spike looked at me with a weird look on his face, then I told him about Liam and myself leaving out the part of Lee being new to the family. He is our brother, our hairdresser doesn’t need to know how it became that way. Once I finished his face changed to understanding. I could tell by the way he was nodding when I finished. Ronnie let me sit in her chair until she got a customer, but she stayed and joined in the conversation.

“You’re Gay!” he asked surprised, “I would never have picked that, I think my gaydar is on the fritz,”

I chuckled, “We come in all packages. That’s why we’re shopping tonight, we are going to get Lee some clothes to suit his style and liking, not the mini-me version of Liam and me. Plus I need some new clothes apparently.” I showed Lee my phone, Liam had been blowing it up with clothes he wanted to see me in.

“Leather pants,” Lee squealed, and his eyebrow shot up.

“I don’t know where he thinks I would wear those,” I laughed.

“To the club,” Spike said as if it was a normal part of life, “or if I was Liam, I’d make you wear the pants and nothing else while you clean the house.” Then laughed at his own joke.

I chuckled, “He would try and make me do that too,” I got another message.

“Oh my God, he wants a Batman onsie now to go with his Superman. Apparently, his Superman onsie is lonely at the Superhero draw meetings.” I laughed, and so did Lee, I looked at Spike, “You’d have to know Liam.”

“He sounds like a character,” he laughed.

“That he is, so Lee what kind of style are we shopping for?” I asked him.

“I kind of like how Spike is dressed,” he said shyly.

“Okay, all sorts of fabulous it is.” I said, “Where do we go Spike to get him what he wants. I live in jeans and t-shirts, typical jock stuff. We need your help,” I pouted sticking out my bottom lip and so did Lee while we stared at him as he used the straightener to finish Lee’s hair.

“Well, you are my last customer, and I’m off for the night. I have about an hour free, so we’ll go and make my new friend Lee, here, into a new man. What do you say big brother Will?” Spike said winking at me.

“Sounds like a plan. Thank you for your help, I’m hopeless.” I chortled.

<>-<>-<>

By the time we got back to Dad’s, Lee didn’t look like the same kid. I had text Dad and Papi, so they knew what was going on, as they were in for a bit of a shock. He did look great though, now we have to work on his emotional strength and confidence to go with the new him.

We walked into the kitchen and put our shopping bags down. Three sets of eyes bugged out, Papi got up from his seat.

“Oh my God, look at you!” Papi almost squealed. Poor Lee backed up in fear, then Papi finished. “You look so great, I’d say fabulous even.” Lee looked up at me with a weak smile. Papi came closer slowly and took Lee’s hands and pulled them out so he could see his outfit. Then twirled him around, “Well, don’t you look the part of the rebellious teenager now. Even the eye makeup looks good on you, and I love your new hair.” Papi pulled him into a hug then pulled back. “Please don’t get the attitude to go with the clothes and stay your beautiful, kind self,” Papi said laughing and pulled him into a hug.

“So handsome,” Mom said to him smiling. I could tell she was trying to get used to it.

“Who’s this kid,” Dad said chuckling, “Will, you brought the wrong kid home. Where did you leave the young boy, you’ve brought us a teenager. What happened?”

Lee laughed, “It’s still me Daddy. Will took me to get my hair cut, and our hairdresser came shopping and helped me pick out clothes…”

I grabbed a coffee and sat next to Mom and listened while Lee excitedly told Dad and Papi about his shopping adventure with Spike.

I chuckled at Mom, “You okay there Momma,” I whispered.

She nodded, “It’s gonna take some getting used to. But he does look more confident already like he’s happy with himself. Thank you Will.”

“It’s my pleasure, we had a blast. But watch your make up. I got him some, but just eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss. I have a feeling he will adventure out in the future.” I laughed, and she joined me.

I took a photo and sent it to Liam. He sent back the following text, and I showed it to Lee, his chest puffed out, and he stood a little taller after reading it.

From: Liam

Message: He looks so cool, I can’t wait to show him off to everybody.

I didn’t show him the next text.

From: Liam

Message: Baby, come home I miss you. I need to taste you, love you and LOVE you.

 

To: Liam

Message: On my way

 

From: Liam

Pic: A picture of him in bed naked.

Message: Ready and waiting.

Thanks for reading and your constant support. Let me know how it's going, regards Joh.
Copyright © 2017 Bndmetl; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 54
  • Love 14
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I like the comment by wesley8890 asking if Benny was going to be a ring bearer and Haley as the flower girl. I think it would be great for them to be involved in the wedding. I certainly hope that Liam gets his cast off before the wedding, I'd hate to think about him being in the cast for his own wedding. Can't believe Lee was able to get the haircut and style he wanted as well as clothes he liked. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Wow, Lee's got a hot new image!  I think it's just what he needed to help his adjustment to his new home.  Poor Will, he seems to have not inherited the 'gay style gene'...not that I got it either!  I still dress like I did in high school and college: Dockers, dark jeans, button shirts and penny loafers--I never liked tying shoes even as a kid.  At my last eye appointment, my surgeon said she hadn't seen anyone wear them with real pennies in them for years.  :)   At least I ditched the flannel or checked shirts from elementary!

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Another great chapter, cant wait for the big day to arrive. Its also great seeing Lee adjusting to his new life.

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment

How can you not love this family? I think I want to be adopted! Aside from the assault more fun! I especially enjoyed Lee's shopping trip. Thanks. Jeff

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Fun chapter, but I felt like the stuff with Gator was downplayed. Will was being stalked? How did that make him feel? And they found out who trashed the house? How did everyone feel about that? Will the family attend the trial?

 

And a a little thing, but -- why was there a cop on the door to Liam's room if the perpetrators were in custody?

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On ‎19‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 0:05 PM, Wesley8890 said:

Please tell me Benny is a ring bearer! And Hailey as Flower Girl! You've got me so excited about this wedding. That detective Williamson is an ass!

Please first let me apologise for not replying small road trip no service to my cell. Yes Detective Williamson is an ass. I would like to bring him back for another minute just to see how Will can piss him off. Now the ring bearer is *COUGH* oh excuse me, and the flower girl is actually, um... *ACHEW* pardon me. :huh:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On ‎19‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 1:59 PM, Butcher56 said:

I like the comment by wesley8890 asking if Benny was going to be a ring bearer and Haley as the flower girl. I think it would be great for them to be involved in the wedding. I certainly hope that Liam gets his cast off before the wedding, I'd hate to think about him being in the cast for his own wedding. Can't believe Lee was able to get the haircut and style he wanted as well as clothes he liked. 

I'm hoping Lee's difference in personality and style will bring a little contrast to the family. Now as long as you don't tell Wesley8890, the ring bearer is "shit that's the door hang on,"  all good just a parcel. Now where was I. Oh right the flower girl is, "Damn phones ringing,"

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On ‎19‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 2:24 PM, ColumbusGuy said:

Wow, Lee's got a hot new image!  I think it's just what he needed to help his adjustment to his new home.  Poor Will, he seems to have not inherited the 'gay style gene'...not that I got it either!  I still dress like I did in high school and college: Dockers, dark jeans, button shirts and penny loafers--I never liked tying shoes even as a kid.  At my last eye appointment, my surgeon said she hadn't seen anyone wear them with real pennies in them for years.  :)   At least I ditched the flannel or checked shirts from elementary!

You're not alone there, comfortable is comfortable. Think of it this way, every ten or twelve years our clothes come back in style. LOL so we get to be cool for a few months every decade or so.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On ‎19‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 4:23 PM, Dahawk said:

Another great chapter, cant wait for the big day to arrive. Its also great seeing Lee adjusting to his new life.

Thank you, I'm glad you are enjoying. And the big day is ready and I promise you some overly sappy moments.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On ‎19‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 4:29 PM, JeffreyL said:

How can you not love this family? I think I want to be adopted! Aside from the assault more fun! I especially enjoyed Lee's shopping trip. Thanks. Jeff

You're welcome Jeff, Lee is starting to allow himself to fit in better with the family which is great.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On ‎19‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 5:00 PM, Geemeedee said:

Fun chapter, but I felt like the stuff with Gator was downplayed. Will was being stalked? How did that make him feel? And they found out who trashed the house? How did everyone feel about that? Will the family attend the trial?

 

And a a little thing, but -- why was there a cop on the door to Liam's room if the perpetrators were in custody?

A little patience, as the boys work through it. I'm glad you are liking the story.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

But if Benny is ring bearer and Haley is flower girl, what will Lee do? I saw a video of an apparently cis-gender, straight-appearing adult male flower girl person sprinkling flower petals as he marched down the aisle – he really owned the role, but unfortunately there was no background information to provide context as to why he did it. I think a sparkly Lee would gain confidence if he were a part of the wedding party!  ;-)

Link to comment

Did I misinterpret the conversation with the FBI Agent (AA) or did he actually suggest that Gator was a latent homosexual who was lusting after Will?  Could make sense since it's not uncommon!  Some of the worst homophobes are "acting out" to actually try and hide their true sexuality!

Link to comment

I enjoyed the chapter and story, I think I'm a more blood thirsty and would have liked a little more in the two thugs and the fact they admitted to trashing the house making or putting this in a hate crime category, hence the need for F.B.I.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..