Jump to content
    Bndmetl
  • Author
  • 6,652 Words
  • 7,582 Views
  • 37 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

William's Love - 29. Chapter 29

Just a warning, very sappy wedding follows. I hope you enjoy.

Dum Dum De Dum

 

I can’t believe the day is finally here, this is nerve racking. I know he’s always wanted us to get married but what if doesn’t like what I’ve done. Liam left with his Mom this morning to pick up his Grandma. He thinks she’s coming for a week to visit. And they convinced him to be their escort tonight to a Gala at the Botanical Gardens. That’s where our ceremony will be. I dropped his tux off at Dad’s for him to change into as soon as they get back. I talked him into getting a haircut yesterday, damn, does he look handsome.

“Will!” Dad called out.

I turned to face him, and smiled, “What’s up?”

“Where do you want the DJ to set up?” He asked.

“Um… probably top right corner of the dance floor, away from the guests but also, so he doesn’t appear in every damn photo. I’m sure he’s handsome but…” I laughed with Dad.

“You ready Will, I’m about to turn on the lights to test them,” Theo said. I nodded, as Papi put his hand on my shoulder.

“How are you holding up Son?” he asked me.

“I think I’m going to throw up, to be honest, what if he balks and doesn’t want to go through with it,” I said.

“You’re worrying about nothing, that boy will be dragging you down that aisle once he figures out what’s happening.” Papi laughed. The lights came on, and they are soft and warm – Perfect.

“They look great Theo, thanks so much,” I called out. He nodded, turned them off and removed the ladder from the Marquee. My God, the marquee is huge I’ve never seen anything like it. Thankfully, it’s a beautiful warm day and clear sky which meant we didn’t have to put the sides on the marquee. The flooring is like polished floor boards. Even though we decided to at the back of the Marquee.

“What do you think about the centerpieces and colors?” Katherine asked smiling, while she was holding Noah. He is so beautiful, I always want to squish his little baby cheeks. He sleeps well, you barely hear a peep out of him. A very happy baby. We all love him, Liam and I can’t spoil him enough. But that’s our job right?

“They are… I don’t even know what to say, perfect, superb, you and Mom couldn’t have chosen anything better.” I said. The centerpieces are three burgundy colored candles with three inches in height difference, so they kind of look like they cascade down. At the bottom, they are surrounded by what kind of looks like a birds nest with a thin burgundy ribbon lightly threaded through. Then it has a few pine cones and dyed jacaranda pods nestled against one side. It goes perfectly with the cream table cloths and chair covers. The seats are covered in cream cloth with a thick burgundy colored ribbon wrapped around the back with a big bow on the back of each.

“Have you seen the cake topper yet?” Kat asked pointing to the cake with a smug grin. I shook my head. We moved toward the cake. The cake or I should say cakes are gorgeous. It’s four separate cakes on an arc-shaped stepping stone cake display reducing in size to the top. Each cake is covered in a smooth cream colored fondant with a narrow burgundy ribbon wrapped around the base of each cake then streaming up to wrap around the base of the next cake. On the top cake are two men with an arm around each other and their foreheads resting together.

Ollie came over and took Noah from Kat, kissing her then his son on the top of his head before nestling him in the crook of his arm.

“Okay boys, I’m going to check the place cards one last time, then check on the caterer and we should be set.” Kat said sauntering off. She’s amazing the way she has taken to motherhood. Kat is a natural. Her and Oliver’s relationship couldn’t be stronger, they are muddling their way through their new life and are thriving. Both of them are amazing.

I felt Lee wrap his arms around my arm before I saw him, “Hey little brother, are you ready for today?” I asked Lee.

He gave me a very vigorous nod of his head, “Yup! I’m so excited, I could pee myself.”

“How ‘bout we use that as a backup plan?” I laughed with him.

“I like the way you set the tables,” Ollie said with admiration.

“Thanks,” I smiled. We set up 22 round tables of ten. Instead of the wedding party at the head of all the tables. We have put us in the middle and then surrounded us by the guests. I did that so we could be in the thick of it and enjoy everyone rather than be separated. The wedding party table colors are reversed from the others.

All my happy helpers started to congregate where I was standing.

“So what’s left?” Seb asked.

We all kind of looked around, the caterers were setting the tables with plates, glasses, and cutlery, the DJ was setting up, and everything else looked like it was done.

“I think that’s it, we have two hours before the limos arrive. We have three bathrooms in the house so we should be able to all have enough time to get ready.” I said smiling looking around the marquee, “Listen, guys, thank you so much for everything you’ve done today and leading up to this. I can’t tell you how much I appreciate everything you’ve done.” I laughed nervously.

I got a bunch of warm sentiments from the crowd, trying to relieve my nerves. Everyone either left for their own house or mine to get ready. After I had showered and dressed, I went down to the kitchen where the masses were congregating and having a beer.

“I’ll have one of those if it will calm my nerves,” I said jokingly, Papi handed me one.

“It couldn’t hurt, drink up the cars will be here any minute,” Papi said smiling, “and come here so I can fix your tie.” I slowly sipped on the cold amber liquid. I don’t want to get drunk tonight, I want to remember everything.

“We all look good, I’m glad I went with the tux’s.” I said, as Katherine came through to the kitchen in her gown, it was burgundy with only a thick strap on one side, it gathered under her breasts then snugged her figure gently to the ground, and her hair up and off of her neck and face. I put my hands to my heart and said, “my God baby girl you look breathtaking.” I took her hand and pulled her to me, kissed her cheek and gave her a hug.

“Heaven help me if you wrinkle my dress or mess up my makeup William Blundell-Sunderland.” She said in a warning tone, “and if any of you boys make a speech that makes me cry and I end up looking like a raccoon, you’ll be escorting me for the rest of the evening.”

A whole bunch of, “Yes Ma’am,” came out of all our mouths. She has that southern Momma tone down perfectly.

Paddy’s jaw dropped, and eyes popped out of his head as Sasha entered the room, “Oh Babe, you look more gorgeous than ever,” he said giving her a kiss, while the rest of the family complimented her.

“Shit, where are Cash and C.C, I have to…” I said panicking.

Seb came into the kitchen with both on a lead, and Beau right behind him, “Here! Stop having a meltdown, they’re ready,” Seb said smiling, he and Beau are our official mutt wranglers for the evening.

“Thank you so much Seb, I can’t believe I almost forgot,” I said.

“CARS ARE HERE!” Ollie was on limo lookout duty.

I handed the rest of my beer to Seb who let it slide down his throat without swallowing. Wow! Beau’s a lucky guy. I laughed in my head.

<>-<>-<>

I stood at the edge of the carpark of the Botanical Gardens, waiting for Liam to arrive, Mom, text me they were pulling in. As Liam stepped out of the car, he saw me and his whole face lit up with a big smile. Oh my fucking God, but he is gorgeous. My legs went to jelly immediately, he looks so sexy, handsome, hot and every other descriptive word I can think of. My breath caught, and my throat is as dry as a Nun’s… well, you know. He looks so WOW! So far so good. I greet his Mom and Grandma first then Liam.

“I thought I’d keep you company,” I said to Liam. His smile got bigger.

“Why don’t you boys look around the gardens a bit, we still have some time, and we’ll meet you up there.” Mom said smiling as she and Grandma walked off.

As soon as they were out of earshot, “Fuck you look so hot! And my God you smell good,” I said to Liam.

“So do you, Babe, if I could drag you behind some bushes and have my way with you right now, I would.” He said laughing and taking my hand to lead me around. We walked around for about fifteen minutes and then Liam spotted all the excitement in another part of the garden.

“Look, Babe,” Liam pointed, “I think someone is having their wedding here. Let’s go sticky beak.” He said gently steering me in the direction of all the fuss. As we approached most guests were seated and facing the front. The chairs were divided into two sides by a burgundy carpet all the way to the altar. Papi was standing and waiting as were Oliver and Patrick on one side and Katherine and Lee on the other. “We should get married here when we do, it’s beautiful.”

“Do you really think so?” I asked nervously.

“Yeah, I do,” he said looking around at the garden surrounding the ceremony.

“Maybe we should get married now?” I said lovingly.

“Wouldn’t that be awesome,” Liam laughed.

I leaned into him and whispered, “Take a closer look, my sweet boy,”

He was looking around, I watched as he squinted up at the altar and stretched his neck as if to get closer. I could see his lips move while he quietly said names to himself as he found more and more faces he recognized. The more he recognized, the more confused he looked.

“What’s going on Will? What is all this?” He asked in confusion looking at the guests.

“This is your wedding if you want it to be,” I said.

“You… You’re…Mine…Mine and You. You’re going to marry me?” he asked stuttering with tears in his eyes.

“All we have to do is walk down the aisle,” I said to him.

“Are you serious?” as more and more tears fell. I nodded my head, and wiped his tears from his face, “so we just walk down here and then we’ll be legal, for real married? Mr & Mr. William Blundell-Sands.”

“If that’s what you want,” I said with a chuckle.

He took my hand, “Well what are we waiting for, let’s go,” he pulled me gently toward the isle.

“Hold on there tiger, you might be missing a step or two,” I said bringing him back to me. Mom and Dad walked up to us with Benny and Haley, the dogs leading Seb and Beau. Benny dressed in a tuxedo and Haley’s dress matched Katherine and Sasha’s but had a strap over each shoulder, perfect for a young girl.

“Oh my God, you two look so gorgeous,” he said to the little ones as he hugged them, “it’s Benny and Haley Babe,” he said pointing.

I chuckled, “I know Honey,” I paused waiting for him to compose himself for a second, “we have two choices, your Mom walks you down the aisle and Dad walks me, or they walk down together, and then we follow.”

“Mom and Dad first, then we follow, I want us to start our marriage together.” Liam said, “I can’t believe you’re going to marry me.” He kissed me on the lips so hard, I thought my teeth were going to be knocked down the back of my throat. Liam then turned to his Mom and hugged her and did the same with Dad, “Thank you, thank you, thank you, this is the best day of my life.”

Kenny Chesney’s, Me and You started to play. Mom sent little Haley on her way to Oliver spraying rose petal out of basket the entire way. Then she sent young Master Benny, to Katherine, she usually called him ‘Master Benny,' because it made him giggle. Seb and Beau went next holding on to Cash and C.C, Cash with a collar and bow tie and C.C. with a tiara. They sat to the left when they reached the end of the aisle, Mom and Dad then started down the aisle, and as they reached the end sat to the right, finally, Liam and I walked down.

Liam walked tall, chest puffed out, proud as punch, to say Liam’s smile was glowing would be underestimating its capability. He had our arms linked so tight like he thought I would run away. I smiled so hard all the way down the aisle my cheeks hurt. Once we reached the altar and came to a stop in front of Papi, the gardens went silent.

“Welcome, Family and Friends,” Papi started, “We’re here today to witness an extraordinary couple come together as one. Will and Liam have been best friends since they were four years old. Their friendship strengthened into a love relatively quickly becoming a connection so strong it can withstand just about anything…

Papi went on about more of our life as kids, teenagers right up until now. I couldn’t really pay attention all my focus was on Liam, the proud look on his face mixed with happiness and pure raw love. God, I love him. I can’t believe I was scared to do this. This is the best day of my life, the day we truly become one, the start of our very own family. I am beyond excited to be his husband.

“Liam would you like to say your vows?” he looked like a stunned mullet for a second, shit sorry Baby, I thought to myself.

“I don’t have anything written down as it was short notice,” he got a chuckle from everyone, “but I will say this; This is the happiest day of my life, you becoming my husband is all I’ve dreamed about for a really long time. This is the start of our family together, and I can’t wait for us to build our life. There is not a soul on this planet that could make me feel more loved and understood than you. You have the biggest heart of anyone I know, and I am lucky enough to be the keeper of that heart. I will always treasure this gift you have given me and never let it go. I love you, my sweet boy.” Liam cried throughout his entire speech, which of course, in turn, made me weep.

“Will,” Papi said.

“I’m so in love with you Liam. Today you’ve made me the happiest guy in the world. I promise to always give my whole self to you; mind, body, and soul. Love and support you no matter where life takes us, you are the love of my life. I want you to have everything, everything you deserve, everything you earn and everything you wish for. I will stand by your side, you won’t have to look for me just reach out, and I’ll be there. I want to be the one to laugh with you, cry with you, bask in the glow of your successes, hold you when life fails you. You’ve already given me the greatest gift in life – yourself. I will love you always from here and into eternity.”

I didn’t cry though my little vows – I bawled my eyes out. Liam kept brushing away my tears as I talked and giving me my love smile the entire time while his tears fell silently.

“Do we have the rings?” Papi asked.

“I have them, Uncle Bill,” Benny called out as he tried to undo the ribbon they were attached to on his jacket. “Kafrin, can you please help me.” He said embarrassed. Kat kissed his forehead and untied the ribbon then gave him the rings. Benny walked over and gave them to Papi and went to Haley and held her hand for the remainder of the ceremony. He’s too cute.

“Do you Liam take Will as your husband no matter where life leads you?” Papi asked.

“I do,” Liam said affectionately. I put the ring on his finger, and he quickly kissed me.

“Hey knock that off we still got one to go,” Papi said chuckling.

“Sorry,” Liam said sheepishly.

“S’alright, Do you Will take Liam as your husband no matter where life leads you?” Papi asked.

“I do,” I said, and Liam put the ring on my finger. Liam kissed me again but didn’t stop.

“I now pronounce you Husband and Husband, you may keep kissing,” Papi said, “because lord knows you can’t seem to stop.” Papi laughed.

Our guests all stood and applauded, as we continued, well basically making out.

“Ahem,” Papi cleared his throat. “Um… guys, you need to sign some paperwork first. Then you can get back to this.”

Liam broke the embrace for a second, “Okay Papi,” then pulled me to him and kissed me again. Every cell in my body was dancing.

We signed the papers, and the photographer took about a thousand photos of us and the wedding party and the parents, while our guests made their way to the reception. It wasn’t until we were in the Limo and alone I finally started to relax.

Liam must have noticed, “You relaxed now Husband?”

I rested my head against his shoulder and closed my eyes, “Mmmm… yep. I definitely like the sound of that. Are you okay with everything you don’t feel like you were pressured.”

“Are you kidding me, I’m still trying to convince myself this is real. So what happens now Babe, are we headed home?” Liam asked as he kissed the top of my head.

“Hey, no kissing or inappropriate touching in the Limo, I won’t be able to stop,” I said laughing, waving my hand around. “We still have the reception Baby, a whole night of celebrating ahead of us. Then we are off to the Marriott for the night. Tomorrow back to our place for brunch with the extended family.” I told him.

Liam quietly sang to me, “I’m going to get you pregnant,” I laughed and shook my head at him. “Oh, did you pick these rings out because I don’t remember ever showing them to you?” He asked.

“No, but you did show them to Oliver,” I answered. Liam inspected his ring with a quirky smile as he twisted it round his finger. He went to put his hand on my crotch. I smacked his hand away.

“I wasn’t kidding, I won’t be able to control myself if we start something,” I muttered laughing, “too damn sexy.”

We finally pulled into our drive, there were cars everywhere out in the street. The driver pulled around the back of the house and let us out.

“Oh Wow! Will, how did you do all of this? It looks spectacular. It’s so perfect, so us. Thank you,” Liam said then gave me a nice wet kiss.

“Babe, I love you more than life itself, but I gotta pee so bad,” Liam said shifting his weight from left to right foot.

“Go, Honey, it’s fine,” I said.

He closed his eyes, let his head fall back and started to get a look of relief on his face, “Shit, not in your pants; go inside.”

Liam started laughing, “Oh crap, don’t make me laugh. I really gotta go.” and he ran off into the house.

<>-<>-<>

We were standing outside the marquee, with the rest of the wedding party, Liam was straightening my tie and laying little soft kisses on my lips while we were waiting to be announced. Benny and Haley were snatched up by Alex as soon as the cars arrived and he was hanging with us and would walk the kids in when they were announced and then wait at our table until the rest of us arrived. Cash and C.C. were hovering nearby marking their territory on the rental equipment. Bad doggies.

“Ladies and Gentleman, introducing the flower girl, Haley Vasquez and Ring Barer, Benny Blundell,” Alex carried both the kids through the table while the kids waved as the guests gave their applause.

“Best man and lady, Oliver and Katherine Petrovelli,” Katherine and Oliver just glared at us. Liam and I cracked up.

“Just go with it, the guy has no idea what he’s doing,” I said.

“That’s your Dad!” Katherine said.

“I know!.” I said laughing. Liam pushed them toward the table.

They smiled and walked to the wedding table, Dad is so going to pay for that later. But still funny just the look on their faces.

“Groomsmen, Patrick Wright and Lee Blundell-Sunderland.” Lee turned to us, “Happy Wedding Day, Brothers,” Lee hugged and kissed our cheek. Hearing Lee Blundell-Sunderland had me all proud as a big brother. Paddy and Lee made their way to our table.

“And let’s not forget, Johnny Cash and June Carter-Cash, affectionately known to us as Cash and C.C. Escorted by Sebastian Morris and Beau Ferrige. The dogs sniffed the guests on the way to the table with Seb and Beau pulling them along. When we are all seated the boys will let the pooches off of their leads.

“And finally, introducing Mr. Liam and Will Blundell-Sands.” We walked to the dance floor as Chris Stapleton sang Your Man through the speakers. Dad stopped us in the middle of the dance floor. For their first dance as husbands, Mr. and Mr. Blundell-Sands, “Tennessee Whiskey,” another Chris Stapleton song spread through the marquee as we danced.

Arms around each other swaying and moving as one; our foreheads together gazing into the eyes of the other, Liam softly singing to me. The world faded away, it was just us, intimate and that warm feeling of love that fills your soul. I love this man so much, I can’t believe he’s mine. The wedding party and parents were asked to join us on the next song, Van Morrison’s – “Days Like This.” I know it seems an odd choice, but Liam likes it. He thinks it gives him a lift on a bad day but makes him smile bigger when he’s having a good day.

We danced a few more songs together, I danced with Mom, Dad then Papi. Then they announced dinner. Liam finally looked around when we reached our table. We were seated with Katherine, Oliver, Lee, Beau, Seb, Benny, Haley and Patrick. The table already had hors derv’s set around the table. Liam dug straight into the celery sticks and nuts.

“This is perfect Will, everything, the colors, the lights, candles, just everything it’s all perfect,” Liam said looking around. I took his hand and entwined our fingers holding it in my lap. He turned his focus to me. “Thank you so much,” he leaned over to me and kissed me softly, running his fingers through the hair on at the back of my head with his free hand. “You’ve no idea how happy you’ve made me Will, my husband, this is definitely the best day of my life.”

Dad put his hand on my shoulder, “I’m just going to steal Lee before his food arrives, introduce him to the mob from Florida,”

“That’s my Daddy and Poppy,” Benny said with a big smile, “tell them we is being good, kay, Uncle John, kay.”

Dad reached out and ruffled Benny’s hair, “I certainly will Benny, I know you’ve been good.” Benny nodded his head with a serious look on his face. I couldn’t help but chuckle. Benny went back to his coloring book. We’d put on the table for him and Haley, so they didn’t get bored. I’d also snuck a couple of board games and a deck of cards over by Mom, just in case.

The DJ played soft blues and love songs at a low volume throughout dinner so people could talk. The food was mouth watering delicious, I was given the southern fried chicken, and Liam got bourbon maple glazed salmon. We switched, I haven’t eaten any real deep fried food in months, and I wasn’t sure how my belly would handle it. I know Liam sneaks cheeseburgers and fries with Lee when they hang out. So he’d be okay. I don’t know why he thinks he has to sneak them because I don’t care that he eats them, I just don’t care to.

Toward the end of eating our dinner, Dad got behind the mike again.

“Since the boys have their mouths busy and full, now seems to be the perfect time to start the speeches so they can’t use their smart mouths.” That received a chuckle from the crowd. Everyone’s a fucking comedian.

The cater waiters were delivering glasses of champagne among the guests. Non-Alcoholic for anyone under 21, juice for kids under fourteen.

“Even though Liam has been a member of this family for over a decade, I’d like to officially welcome you to the family and to say you can keep Will. There are no returns he’s now your problem.” Again with the funny comments. “In all seriousness, there isn’t anyone that would be better suited than you for Will. You boys have always made us proud, and we couldn’t be happier for you. I hope you have many decades of happiness together.” Dad lifted his glass, “To Will and Liam,”

“Will and Liam,” rumbled through the marquee as people sipped their champagne.

“Hi Everyone, I’m Evan Sands, Liam’s uncle. Kit has asked me to make a speech on behalf of the family as sadly William isn’t here with us today. Liam, your Dad, would be so proud of the young man you’ve become. But the fact that you’ve married Will, well that would have tickled him pink. He would call every week and brag about the two of you, and how envious he was of the friendship you two had and then after you came out to your parents he would talk about how close the two of you were getting. He knew how you pined after Will and the closer you two became, the more excited he was for you. I used to think he was crazy, just a Dad bragging about how great his kid is, but after watching you two today, and listening to some of the stories from the people closest to you. I got to see first hand why he was bragging. I wish you all the happiness in the world. Welcome to the family Will. To Liam and Will.” Liam’s, Uncle Evan held up his glass.

Liam stood from his chair, pulling me up with him and led us over to his Uncle Evan where they hugged, with a few tears. Uncle Evan hugged me tight and whispered “Congratulations,” in my ear.

Dad pulled us aside and called up Ollie and Katherine.

“Hi, I’m Oliver, and this is my Katherine. We are the best friends and housemates of Will and Liam. What can we say about these two? They are two of the most amazing men I think we’ve ever had the privilege of getting to know. Will and Liam are unselfish, caring, considerate, loving and that’s not just to each other. I’m not sure they realize how far their love reaches. When Kat and I had nowhere to go, they made certain that we had a roof over our head. If someone needs help, they don’t think about it; they give it. They never ask nor expect anything in return. They never judge a person. They let people be who they are. Will and Liam, you are an inspiration and wonderful role models to us all. We look forward to the future as part of your family. Thank you and Congratulations, To Will and Liam, your love is endless.”

How could we not let a few tears fall after that speech, even Ollie didn’t make it all the way through without dropping a few. We hugged Kat and Ollie, they let us be part of their family, and we’re honored. They are the friends you keep for a lifetime, no matter where you all end up. We love them dearly.

Ollie handed the mike to Liam. He snaked his arm around my waist and pulled me to him.

“I want to thank everyone for coming to celebrate the best day of our life so far. I’d also like to clear up Ollie’s version of us that he sees. Any behavior we have has been learned by example from the adult role models we have in our lives. My Dad & Mom, Dad and Papi, Uncle Ian, Coaches, Derek and Theo. You are a constant example of how to behave and treat others. There are many more, just three days ago, Callen, took time off from his job and flew here from Florida to make the dreams come true for my Will, Lee, and Papi. I will be forever in your debt Callen, thank you.”

“I would like to say big thanks to all those who helped put this entire wedding together. I can’t begin to explain how perfect it is, from the ceremony all the way to the food and centerpieces. Now my list is here somewhere.” Liam checked his pocket and pulled out a wad of post-it’s and smirked, people chuckled. “Dad and Papi have an abundance of post-it’s, Will gave me the list of people to thank.”

Okay, here we go….” Liam started picking off one post-it at a time. I think it took him twenty minutes to get through all the thanks. The music started again, and the desserts started coming out. Liam grabbed a plate of cherry pie and stole the pecan pie from my plate and put it on his while we did the rounds of the tables. We had Benny and Haley come with us and bring their desserts with them and dropped them at the Dad’s table while we did the rounds. We visited all the tables spending a few minutes at each and thanking them for coming and their donation to the LGBT center instead of a gift.

Our second last table being the mob from Florida, we stayed and sat for a while chatting. It’s amazing two hundred plus guests, came to a wedding for a same-sex couple, that are seventeen years old. Not a bitchy comment or grumble among them. Nothing but smiles and congratulations all night. Maybe the world is getting more tolerant.

“Zoot Suit Riot” – Cherry Poppin Daddies bounced out at the empty dance floor.

Hey, Liam is that Aunt Liz your Mom is talking too,” I asked and pointed.

He laughed “Yup,” nodding his head, “You got Mom, wedding pick up are you ready,” I nodded my head.

“Excuse us for a second fella’s,” I looked at Liam “Are you ready?” I nodded and then we ran to Mom and Aunt Liz, picked them up and carried them to the dance floor as if they were the brides. Set them on their feet and danced 50’s Rock n roll style. Liam’s parents took lessons when we were younger, and they dragged us along to dance with the ladies without a partner. We got some whistles and cat calls and everyone clapping along with the music as we danced. Half way through the dance we strategically switched partners to applause. The four of us were a hit, Mom and Aunt Liz, wore big grins on their faces. It’s so nice to see Mom with a grin on her face, been so long since she looked so happy.

The next couple of songs were taken up by us dancing with Benny and Haley, we had a blast, so much fun. My Liam wore the biggest smile I’ve ever seen on his face all night, I can’t even put into words how happy I am. This whole day has gotten better as each minute ticks by. More and more guests got up to dance. I danced with so many people, I usually have pretty decent stamina but this week has been emotionally and physically draining. I needed to sit down for a while. I left Liam on the dance floor, blowing a kiss in his direction. I got back to our table, and Kat was holding Noah.

“You look so beautiful with a baby in your arms Kat,” I said to her.

She smiled, “Thank you, sweetie. You look happy, and Liam is absolutely radiating sunshine from his smile.”

I looked in Liam’s direction on the dance floor, he was dancing with some of his cousins. Kat laughed.

“What?” I asked.

She shook her head, “You should see your face, you two are hopeless. You are even more goofy for each other than when you first told Ollie and I about yourselves.”

I chuckled, “God, I hope so. I can’t imagine my life without him.” I sighed.

Lee climbed across my lap and rested his head on my shoulder, and yawned. “Are you tired baby brother?” I asked him and kissed his forehead as I held him around the waist and held his legs in place, so he didn’t fall. Lee nodded his head. A flash went off in our face.

“Dear God, Dad, enough already with the photo’s,” I said holding up a hand to block anymore.

“No way Will, I want as many photos of you boys as I can get. We missed out on your brother growing up, I’m just making up for lost time,” Dad admonished me as if I had said the outrageous thing imaginable. “It’s getting late, you and Liam should think about heading out, so we can get the young ones home. Even poor Benny and Haley are asleep upstairs. And it doesn’t look like your brother is going to last much longer.”

“I don’t think I will either, to be honest.” As I yawned.

<>-<>-<>

I looked at the clock beside the bed, UGH! Four AM and I’m wide awake. Too much excitement from yesterday, and then last night. Ahhh! Last night, Liam captured my mouth with his as soon as the motel suite door clicked and he had me up against it. The kiss had heat, passion, and lust, his tongue tangling with mine, the fight for dominance. His movements kissing from my mouth, across my jaw down to my neck and behind my ear while he pinned my hands above my head with one of his. While his free hand fought with my belt and pants to get them undone and dropped to the floor. Liam fell to his knees as my pants dropped to the floor.

“Oh!!! Fuck me! Have you been wearing this all day?” Liam said as he sucked on my cock through the mesh on my Andrew Christian mesh jock. I ran my fingers through his hair, looking down into his eyes lovingly. I took my shirt and jacket off letting them fall next to me in a heap on the floor. Liam licked the inside of my thigh, when he got back to my jock he moaned staring at it. “Fuck Will, if I’d have known you were wearing this all night…” he growled out as he stood and flipped me around, so I was facing the door, so he could see me from behind. “Fuckkkkk!” he growled as he bit into my neck. He snaked his hand around my front and ran his hand down from my chest all the way into my jock and gripped my very erect, very hard manhood. He wiped his finger across my slit and rubbing the salty lubricant over my cock, gripped it in his fist and stroked. Liam ran his tongue down my skin from my neck all the way into the crack of my ass, teasing and entering me with his tongue as he kept stroking me until I screamed his name releasing over his hand and into my jock.

Liam stirred next to me and rolled on his back, his beautiful body exposed to me, we’d kicked the covers off at some point. Mmm… those big strong arms wrapped around me, the safest place in the world. His flaccid cock snaking down his muscled thigh. Licking my lips, the memory of stroking him while he was on his back, those legs wrapped around me. His eyes rolling back in his head as my cock entered him all the way until my balls rest against him and out again slowly glancing against his prostate. His moans and the little noises he makes, his breath catching every now and then. I stayed steadied and at a slow pace waiting for him to beg me to let him come. Him grabbing my hips and pulling me into him hard so he could get the release he was seeking; pushing his hips to meet me. He fell over the edge with a noise somewhere between a grunt of pain and a moan of pleasure. Covered in his own release, panting, his eyes finally open and gazing lovingly into mine. He lifted his hand to the back of my neck and pulled me down to blanket him, our lips meeting and our tongues dancing together saying everything we were incapable of saying in the moment. Liam absolutely takes my breath away.

I hadn’t realized I had been stroking myself while I was reliving our wedding night love making, I hadn’t even felt the bed dip next to me. Liam ran my pesky hand away while he took over and put his mouth over my cock and took it all the way down his throat. Fuck! He’s never done that before, he moaned, his throat vibrating around my cock.

“Oh… Fu… nghhh… Liam!” I called out. I reached out and pulled his hips toward me, I have to taste him too. I love the high from sucking on him as he does the same to me. I can’t explain it. Having him in my mouth turns me on just as much as having him sucking on me. But at the same time is magical. Everything we do is magical. I sucked and played a little with his tender rosebud with my fingers, then moved to his balls taking them in my mouth. I let them pop out and move back to his cock, Liam is reciprocating every move I make on him, I’m not going to last. He stroked and sucked at the same time as I shot down his throat while he moaned as his cum hit the back of my throat. I sucked and licked until he was clean.

I laid on my back panting, my skin damp and clammy from our morning activity. I reached my hand over and rest it on his thigh, “Good morning Husband,” I greeted him.

“Aww! I’m definitely love the sound of that.” Liam said putting his hand over mine on his thigh, “Babe?”

“Yeah Honey,” I answered.

“Let’s shower and go home,” Liam murmured and entwining our fingers.

“Mmm… Home,” I said dreamily.

 

Hopefully, this was satisfying. Thank you for reading. Please feel free to leave any feedback you think I need, just remember I cry easy so be gentle. :read:
Copyright © 2017 Bndmetl; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 62
  • Love 14
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



The only thing I want to say is- you keep referring to a bridal party.....there wasn't a bride.....so there's no bridal party......wedding party probably would work better

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

I'm so sorry, to you, to everyone. Absolute brain fart. I will go and fix it immediately. Sorry again Jay T.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
31 minutes ago, JayT said:

The only thing I want to say is- you keep referring to a bridal party.....there wasn't a bride.....so there's no bridal party......wedding party probably would work better

Hopefully I caught them all, sorry to have upset you. Regards Joh

  • Like 3
Link to comment
57 minutes ago, Bndmetl said:

Hopefully I caught them all, sorry to have upset you. Regards Joh

not upset...just thought it funny that Will would refer to his wedding party as the bridal party ;)

  • Like 3
Link to comment
7 minutes ago, JayT said:

not upset...just thought it funny that Will would refer to his wedding party as the bridal party ;)

thanks for the help and support. Hope you have a good weekend.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
1 hour ago, chris191070 said:

Great story and a fantastic wedding 

That is real sweet of you, thank you. I've been a frantic mess with this chapter. I wanted to stay true to who the boys are.

 

Thank you for reading and support. Hope you have a great weekend and keep reading.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Damn you! If I was wearing mascara I'd look like a raccoon! This is my absolute favorite chapter. Everything about the wedding was perfect. Now I'm sitting here imagining Cash and CC in their wedding attire. The ceremony was beautiful. Benny and Hailey yaaay! Pecan pie is my favorite dessert. Kenny Chesney and Chris Stapleton are two of my favorites. The music, the food, the vows, the sex! Wow! 

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
37 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Damn you! If I was wearing mascara I'd look like a raccoon! This is my absolute favorite chapter. Everything about the wedding was perfect. Now I'm sitting here imagining Cash and CC in their wedding attire. The ceremony was beautiful. Benny and Hailey yaaay! Pecan pie is my favorite dessert. Kenny Chesney and Chris Stapleton are two of my favorites. The music, the food, the vows, the sex! Wow! 

Thank you so much Wesley, I'm so happy you enjoyed it. Was there ever any doubt as to who would be the ring barer or flower girl. I wanted so badly for it to be the best chapter yet. And I don't think I'm alone in this, we would all like to see you with a raccoon face in a superman onsie. :2thumbs:

  • Like 3
Link to comment

I believe that you are one of the best writers that I know. This was a great chapter of the wedding between Liam and Will. I hope that their bond grows stronger each and every day. I'm very happy that their wedding included a few remarks from Liam's father  (especially since he wasn't there to see for himself his son marry the love of his life.) I also wanted to let you know that I believe that you are doing such a great job of writing this story. Benny & Haley did such a great job of doing the jobs they were asked to do. I believe Benny was having trouble unting the ribbon on the pillow that held the rinse for  Will & Liam. I'm sure that everyone is enjoying the wedding and the reception for Liam & Will. I feel bad that Liam's dad couldn't be at the wedding since he died the last year in a traffic accident. I certainly believe that the dad's & mom and very proud of their sons by making their relationship stronger by getting married. Katherine and Liam's mom did such a great job of setting everything up for the service and the reception. Will said that he approved of the way that everything was set up for the wedding and the reception. I'm very very happy for the guys to finally get to tie the knot. 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Bndmetl said:

 I wanted so badly for it to be the best chapter yet.

I'd say you've overwhelmingly succeeded in that. The emotion and joy really shines in the chapter. Thanks

  • Like 3
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Butcher56 said:

I believe that you are one of the best writers that I know. This was a great chapter of the wedding between Liam and Will. I hope that their bond grows stronger each and every day. I'm very happy that their wedding included a few remarks from Liam's father  (especially since he wasn't there to see for himself his son marry the love of his life.) I also wanted to let you know that I believe that you are doing such a great job of writing this story. Benny & Haley did such a great job of doing the jobs they were asked to do. I believe Benny was having trouble unting the ribbon on the pillow that held the rinse for  Will & Liam. I'm sure that everyone is enjoying the wedding and the reception for Liam & Will. I feel bad that Liam's dad couldn't be at the wedding since he died the last year in a traffic accident. I certainly believe that the dad's & mom and very proud of their sons by making their relationship stronger by getting married. Katherine and Liam's mom did such a great job of setting everything up for the service and the reception. Will said that he approved of the way that everything was set up for the wedding and the reception. I'm very very happy for the guys to finally get to tie the knot. 

 

Thank you so much for the lift in spirit, I'm not sure I will be able to fit my head through the door later. It makes me very happy you enjoyed the wedding. Certainly made a nice change for the boys; something going right for them. It seems karma was on their side for the wedding. Please keep reading and thanks again for the support. Regards Joh

Edited by Bndmetl
  • Like 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, glennish said:

I'd say you've overwhelmingly succeeded in that. The emotion and joy really shines in the chapter. Thanks

Thank you Glennish, very happy that you liked the wedding. I'm grateful for you reading the story and much appreciate the support. Thanks for commenting, hope to hear from you again and you continue to enjoy the story for the boys.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

You have written a wonderful wedding day! From the pre-wedding jitters to the post-wedding sex, it was perfect. And joyous as a day with Will's and Liam's family usually is. Good job writing about this happy day! Thanks. Jeff

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I'm so glad the surprise worked--I can just picture Liam's face as the realization set in.  :2thumbs:

I keep forgetting how old Lee is...isn't he like 12?  He sounds younger at some points....

  • Like 2
Link to comment
2 hours ago, ColumbusGuy said:

I'm so glad the surprise worked--I can just picture Liam's face as the realization set in.  :2thumbs:

I keep forgetting how old Lee is...isn't he like 12?  He sounds younger at some points....

Lee is 14, extracted and rescued from a very abusive family. He has finally found love, trust and protection in the people around him. Right now I think he is just revelling in the love and protection he feels from them, even seeks it out. Once school starts back, the boys will start leaving him to handle himself. They'll be there in the wings to prop him back up on his feet if he falls, but give him the room to stand on his own and let his full personality emerge as he matures quickly from the love and support of his new family. I think Lee will start to act his age and might just surprise us all in the end. I'm excited to see where he leads us.

 

I'm truly happy you enjoyed the wedding. Thanks for your comments and support.

 

Regards Joh

  • Like 2
Link to comment
4 hours ago, tesao said:

 This is what weddings are supposed to be like. Pure magic! Thank you. 

You're welcome and thank you, it's a pity we couldn't have all actually been there. Just the food alone would have been reason enough for me, the rest a pure bonus. :P 

It's what I would have liked mine to be like, but instead it was quick at the courthouse, then four of us went to a Chinese restaurant. We all got food poisoning and were violently ill for the next couple of day. Yet 14 years later we are still married. :rolleyes:

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

This story and Unexpected have given me a lot of fun moments...I don't always comment, but the laughs, tears and anticipation are there nonetheless.  :)

  • Like 3
Link to comment
5 hours ago, JeffreyL said:

You have written a wonderful wedding day! From the pre-wedding jitters to the post-wedding sex, it was perfect. And joyous as a day with Will's and Liam's family usually is. Good job writing about this happy day! Thanks. Jeff

Thanks Jeffrey, I wish all wedding days could be like it. That would be my wish for every couple I think.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I should have mentioned it earlier but I was so excited that the furbabies were part of the ceremony and reception too. That was awesome. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment

This was a wonderful chapter in an exceptional story.  It radiated the love Will and Liam have for each other and the suport of family and friends.  It would be wonderful if all people could learn and act in this way. Please keep telling us the story of their lives. We really need the joy they share.  Great work!!!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
52 minutes ago, glennish said:

I should have mentioned it earlier but I was so excited that the furbabies were part of the ceremony and reception too. That was awesome. 

I know right, it also allowed Seb and Beau to be included in the wedding even though new to the family but just as adored.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
52 minutes ago, wenmale64 said:

This was a wonderful chapter in an exceptional story.  It radiated the love Will and Liam have for each other and the suport of family and friends.  It would be wonderful if all people could learn and act in this way. Please keep telling us the story of their lives. We really need the joy they share.  Great work!!!

Thank you @wenmale64, I still have about 100 post-its with idea's for the boys all over my office. Just a matter of deciding whether to finish this book and start another for their senior year or to just keep going. I love writing this story. And thanks to all of you reading, sharing your love for the boys and support of my writing makes me want to keep going. I've been seeking writing classes too, so I can become better at telling their story.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Wow, great job. So happy for the wedding to have turned out wonderfully. Now, on to the future and continueing family. Cheers

  • Like 2
Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..