Jump to content
    Bndmetl
  • Author
  • 5,245 Words
  • 5,139 Views
  • 21 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

William's Love - 39. Chapter 39

More family to love.

 

I returned to the dining room with a tray of Coffees for those who wanted one. We’d all just finished the sandwiches and had cleared the table. We’d told Uncle Luke all the shit my Mother had pulled to try and split up Liam and me.

“I just spoke with Dad and let him know you’re here. He’s on his way over with Papi and Lee. Lee’s going to be staying with us here, you and Uncle Cam are going to stay at Dad’s.” I addressed Uncle Luke and Uncle Cam. “Kristy and Scott, I hope you’ll stay here with us, so we can all get to know each other better. But don’t feel obligated, it’s going to be crowded we have some of my cousins arriving tomorrow to stay also from Dad’s side of the family…”

“Yes!” Liam exclaimed, poor little Noah in his arms was startled by Liam’s outburst, but settled down again quickly, “I’m sorry little man,” Liam cooed at the infant. “I forgot in all the excitement, Benny is coming, isn’t he. Don’t forget you promised cupcakes, Kat.” He returned his focus to Noah, “We’re going to build a fort and have a superhero party, and eat lots and lots of cupcakes and junk food filled with sugary goodness. Your Uncle Will is going to eat celery because he’s boring. I’m your favorite Uncle, the fun one, you remember that okay.” The table was amused at Liam’s conversation as we watched him with Noah.

Kat got up from the table and went to Liam, “Come on it’s time to feed the little guy,” she put her arms out to take Noah. Liam growled at Kat, then she started counting, “1, 2, 3, 4,” Liam’s shoulders slumped, and he handed him over to Kat.

I chortled, watched Kat and Oliver leave the room, “What was that? I’ve never seen you give in so quickly?”

Liam crossed his arms and huffed, “Kat has a new rule, if she gets to five and I don’t hand Noah back she’ll take away my cuddle privileges for a week.” He snarled. I heard everyone quietly snicker at Liam.

“Oh Baby, one day we’ll have our own, and you can cuddle them till you can’t feel your arms.” I kissed his cheek and pulled him to me.

“You know we could get one of our own now, save the wait. Kat and I won’t fight anymore.” Liam said excitedly. I just looked at him with a smile on my face, “Fine, after college,” he said all snarky.

“I can’t believe anyone would try and split you up. You only have to take a look at the two of you…” Uncle Luke said shaking his head, “That sister of mine is pure evil, after everything she’s pulled… She’s not right in the head.” Uncle Luke was getting himself worked up, I watched as a tear fell from his eye, he wiped it away aggressively.

“Hey, Hon, come here,” Uncle Cam pulled Uncle Luke into his arms and held him rubbing small circles on his back.

“Uncle Luke, please don’t be upset. Dad told us to be happy that we have you now, that’s what we want to focus on. Both Liam and I were devastated when we found out she’d lied about you. But we can’t change it, the best we can do is move forward. We’re so happy to have you back in our lives. You’d be surprised how much Liam actually turned out like you.” I chuckled, “He is the world’s biggest kid, he makes everything fun. Just how you used to for us. Benny that we were talking about earlier is four years old, except for their height difference, they’re exactly the same person.”

“Hey, Dude, watch it,” Liam said punching me in the arm, “Oh that reminds me if Kristy and Scott are staying I have to run to the shop. We need to get their costumes for the Superhero sleepover tomorrow night.”

“Case and point,” I said holding my hands out to Liam like a game show host.

Uncle Luke started laughing in his husband's arms. Uncle Cam mouthed, “Thank you” to me. I smiled warmly.

“Why don’t you take Kristy and Scott with you so they can pick their own PJ’s Baby, show them around town a little,” I said.

“Cool let’s go, guys, we don’t want to sit around listening to these old farts. Um… Truck or Mustang babe…” Liam asked me.

“Mustang!” Scott called out, then covered his mouth with his hand, my poor cousin's face went bright red. Liam and I laughed, while Cam gave his son a stern look. “Sorry,” Scott said sheepishly.

“Hey don’t sweat it, Mustang it is.” Liam smiled at him and stood, bent over and kissed me quickly. “We’ll be back soon, I’ll check Kat doesn’t need anything before we leave. Love you.”

I smiled up at him, “Love you too, no showing off in your car.” I called after him, and Kristy and Scott excitedly left the room.

“We’re going back to work, nice to finally meet you guys,” Seb said to Uncle Luke and his family with a smile, Beau waved. Beau still hasn’t spoken again since last night, I’m not sure that he meant to do it in front of us. Hopefully one day he’ll be comfortable enough to do so.

“Hey Seb, when are you going to see Odie?” I asked.

“After we finish here, we’ll shower and change and go sit with him for a while. His Dad said he’s a bit withdrawn. I’m not surprised after last night, but we’ll hang out for a while and see if we can cheer him up.” Seb said crossing his fingers in the air.

“Alright take it easy, I’ll let you know what’s happening for dinner. In case you guys will be home.” I told Seb as he left the room.

“You guys have a full house here don’t you?” Uncle Cam asked.

“It’s not usually this chaotic, if you were here this morning, you would have seen all of us doing domestic chores. Regular boring life stuff. Even though we don’t live at Dad’s anymore, doesn’t mean we don’t still have to live by their rules. We have curfews, chores, and stuff. If our grades drop, Dad, Papi and Mom will take it all away, and we have to move home.” I said shrugging my shoulder, “The whole extended family comes for dinner once a week, and we alternate between their place and ours for brunch on the weekend. The extended family usually come for that too.”

“What’s the extended family?” Uncle Cam asked.

“There’s a lot of us, I had to rebuild this table to fit us all. It’s people we choose as a family that we’ve accumulated over the past year or so. You’ll meet everyone tonight, I’m pretty sure Dad would have invited everyone by now. So whoever is available will be here.” I said nodding my head.

I felt a wet nose push up against my leg, I automatically put my hand down to pet whichever puppy was there. Both dogs then ran around the other side of the table to greet our guests. I laughed, starting with these two. The brindle is Johnny Cash, the white one is June Carter-Cash. They’re about six months old, Bull Arab pups. We call them Cash and C.C.” I introduced them to the dogs as they pet them.

“SORRY!” Dad called out, “They were too quick for us,”

Lee entered the dining room, his usual shy self in front of strangers, I grabbed him into a hug, “Hey Spud, how was your first day at work?”

Lee’s whole face lit up, “So great, Dad won’t let me give up school and just work there,” he laughed.

“Lee, this is your Uncle Luke and Uncle Cam, your cousins, Kristy and Scott went to the shop with Liam to buy their PJ’s for tomorrow night. You’ll meet them later.” I introduced Lee first. “This is our little brother Lee.” I said proudly.

“Hi,” Lee said shyly as he sat on my lap. Lee still reverts back to seeking comfort when he’s nervous or uncomfortable in his surroundings. None of us blink an eye about it, nor do we say anything. Once Lee feels comfortable, he becomes himself and moves on.

“Nice to meet you Lee, what is your new job?” Uncle Cam asked.

“I’m working at the florist… Oh my God, your Australian!” Lee squeaked. “Have you ever seen the Radiators Live or The Angels, what about Cold Chisel?” His discomfort forgotten, he was excited now as he moved from my lap over to a chair closer to Uncle Cam, Lee swooned a little, “I love Aussie Rock,” he said dreamily.

Dad and Papi entered the dining room with a coffee each, Uncle Luke’s eyes were wet with unshed tears in ten seconds flat as he rose and slowly moved around to both of my Dad’s. Lee took his seat and was still excitedly talking with Uncle Cam about the bands. He looked amused by Lee’s enthusiasm, but he answered his questions and kept up the conversation. Lee was in his element.

“It’s been way too long,” Uncle Luke choked out, “I’m so sorry for what my sister did to you and the family.” He stated as he pulled my Dad’s into a hug, “To us, she had no right. I’m so glad you two are back together, finally. I should have fought harder to make contact with you. I was just so hurt, by everything. She told me you guys didn’t want anything to do with me. I don’t know why I even listened to her.” Uncle Luke broke down, and Dad took him in his arms as they cried. Papi rubbed Uncle Lukes back. Dad and Uncle Luke clearly missed each other.

Once Dad, Papi and Uncle Luke finished their reunion they sat at the table. Lee got up and signaled he was going to play the PlayStation, He exited the room with Cash and C.C. following him.

“So Uncle Luke, tell us about your life for the past ten or so years?” I asked leaning forward onto the table, waiting for his reply. Dad and Papi also were waiting.

Uncle Luke blew out a breath of air, looked at his husband and smiled, “Well after the fall out with my folks, I took a job in Australia. It was only supposed to be for six months, but I met Cam in that time. We worked for the same company, but different departments.” He took his husband's hand and held it in his lap, “I was lucky that my company was happy to extend my contract and support my visa for a further twelve months. In that time, I applied for residency with the business to back me. I fell further in love with this big guy. Finally, we started our own firm, it was a hard few years slogging it out. But eventually, it slowly grew and took off. Now we don’t have to work as hard and are reaping the benefits.

“We had a civil ceremony on our second anniversary. Unfortunately, Cam’s brother and his wife were killed in a car accident not long after, Kristy and Scotty were so little.” Uncle Luke got that look in his eye like he was remembering the event. “They came and lived with us, we’ve been a family ever since. Not that it was easy at first, but we muddled our way through. Cam and I were officially married last year. Then we got a phone call recently from the FBI regarding my parents and your Mother. And that’s why we are here.”

“I’m sorry about that part, having to deal with my Mother,” I spat out.

“Will, mate, it’s not your fault. I sent you and Liam birthday and Christmas cards. But they were always returned to sender. I tried calling for the first twelve months, I just couldn’t seem to get passed your Mother. It broke my heart, she broke it anyway. I eventually had to give up trying as self-preservation. My parents and my sister are just pure evil. I can’t believe I share their DNA.” Uncle Luke let out a humorless laugh. “I still can’t believe she told you guys I was dead. Who does that.” Uncle Luke’s eyes became watery.

I heard Uncle Cam muttering under his breath.

“Liam and I were devastated at the time. I think we must have cried every night for two months. What type of parent listens to their kid cry every night and not be affected by it. I’m not sure who was more relieved when she left Dad or me.” Dad squeezed my shoulder, in support or comfort I’m not sure, but I needed both anyway, and I was glad Dad was here.

“So have they told you anything about what they want from us on Friday?” Uncle Luke asked.

“Well they are all up on white-collar crime charges, from A-Z you name it, they did it. They did a forensic audit, as far as I’m aware. We’ve been told they forged my signature and stole all of Will’s inheritance when the family company was in trouble. They dissolved his trust fund and all the shares that were left to Will by your Grandmother.” Dad said.

“She would be turning in her grave if she knew what they’ve done. God, that woman doted on you Will, to her you were the second coming, she adored you.” Uncle Luke said smiling.

“I wish I remembered her, the stories Dad has told me about her, she sounded like a great lady.” I smiled.

“She was, I used to love it when Mom and Dad used to dump me at her place. Grandma may have been older but only in years not in spirit. We used to play for hours, didn’t matter what the game or toys. If I wanted to play trucks in the dirt, there she was with me getting her hands and clothes filthy with me. If we played imaginary games with Pirates or something she was the best damn Pirate there was. She would dress us up, and the whole house would be our Pirate Ship. I miss her.” He said wistfully.

“So that’s where you get it from?” I laughed.

“Sounds like something Liam would do,” Dad laughed.

“Yeah, it does, why you think he’s out now getting PJ’s for Scott and Kristy. It’s all so Benny can have a fun sleepover with us tomorrow night.” I chortled.

“Anyway, on top of those charges, your sister has a slew of others, attempted kidnapping, fraud, something about providing false witness or something. All about the crap she pulled on Liam and Will, trying to split them apart.” Dad shook his head sighing, “We’ll know more tomorrow when Callen gets here, he’ll be representing all four of us. I’m not sure how it’s all going to turn out for her, but I guess it’s not our problem really. Sorry, Luke.”

“Hey don’t be sorry mate, she’s brought this all upon herself. They all have. I hope the lot of them rot in prison.” Luke said with conviction, “Thankfully you’ve always taken after your Dad, Will. Looks and personality.”

I smiled, “You have no idea how thankful I am about that, Papi tells me all the time, “You are so much like your Father,” he says,” I said chuckling trying to imitate Papi, “He also says I’m better looking,”

“I can’t believe how you’ve grown-up,” he says shaking his head, “you were always such a scrawny little thing. Look at you now. And Liam, the pair of you are definitely big fella’s now.”

The table went quiet after that, Uncle Cam finally broke the silence. I think we were all pondering about what consequences she might actually endure.

“So Will, how long have you and Liam been married?” He asked me.

“Shit! Uncle Cam, Dad, and Papi didn’t know,” I gasped in a loud stage whisper.

“You're married!” Dad and Papi almost yelled at the same time, glaring at me. Uncle Cam tried to slink under the table looking devastated he’d let the cat out of the bag and Uncle Luke’s face turned bright red before he covered it with his hands. Dad and Papi talked over the top of each other. Throwing questions a mile a minute at me, it was hard to tell who asked what.

“Sorry Will, the way you were talking before I thought they knew.” Uncle Cam looked like he was about to burst into tears.

“They did, they were there. Papi married us and Dad and Mom, Liam’s Mom obviously, walked us down the aisle.” I started laughing.

“What! Why you little shit! I thought I was going to have a stroke.” Uncle Cam through sugar cubes at me while I dodged them.

“Welcome to the family Uncle Cam,” I said deadpan.

He scoffed and rolled his eyes. Uncle Luke was trying not to laugh, and failing miserably. His husband giving him the death stare.

“We’ve been married about six weeks. But we’ve been a couple about eleven months.” I said squinting my eyes thinking.

“Don’t kid yourself mate, you and Liam have been a couple since you were knee-high to a grasshopper, whether you knew it or not.” Uncle Luke said.

“HA! That’s what Dad always says too.” I looked over to him, he just shrugged his shoulders as if to say I told ya. “So where do you live in Australia?” I asked.

“We have a house in Sydney’s Northern Beaches, a suburb called Dee Why. It’s incredible, the beach is only a short walk away, along with cafés, a pub, some touristy shops. It’s a short drive to Manly and a ride on the ferry from there over to the city. If you ever get a chance, maybe you guys could come for a visit.” Uncle Cam said.

“Maybe you and Liam could go to Australia after graduation for a few weeks. Make that your honeymoon, Love.” Papi said.

“Yeah, that would be great as long as it’s alright with you guys and Liam of course,” I asked my Uncle’s.

“Oh, I meant your Dad’s, you… ummm… not so much.” Uncle Cam said with a straight face.

“Sorry I didn’t mean to assume,” I commented.

“Nah, don’t be crazy, we’d love to have you guys come and stay for a visit.” He laughed. I pulled a face at him, and he laughed harder.

“Okay Will are ready to release these two from your treacherous grip, they’ve had a long couple of days and probably need a shower and rest,” Papi asked.

“You are released from this hell I have thrust upon you,” I bowed at Uncle Luke and Cam from my seat.

“Oh thank God, I can’t take much more.” Uncle Cam said. I poked my tongue out at him, and he stuck his tongue out and blew a raspberry at me.

“I can see why you two are compatible.” I laughed.

“I was normal before I met him,” Uncle Cam said poking his husband in the ribs. “Are you sure it’s okay for Scott and Kristy to stay with you guys?” He asked seriously.

“Of course, I can’t wait to get to know my cousins better. As long as they don’t mind,”

“I’m sure they’ll love it. I know Scott is in heaven if he’s actually in a Mustang right now.” Uncle Cam rolled his eyes.

“Yeah, well be happy you didn’t follow them out to the barn. Seb’s Camaro is parked next to the Mustang.” I laughed.

“Crap! Indeed, we’ll never hear the end of it.” He said shaking his head, “That boy is car crazy,”

“Before I forget, Mom called in a meat order to be delivered here in the morning Will.” Dad said, “Everyone’s coming so, we’ll have a cookout for lunch while the weather’s still nice, I’ll get the Coaches to bring the baseball gear from school, we’ll have kids, versus adults game after lunch if that’s okay.”

“Sure is, Seb and Beau mowed the diamond this morning and fixed the lines. So good timing, I guess.” I agreed smiling.

<>-<>-<>

I rolled over into Liam, tucking myself into him. His body automatically responded, gathering me in his arms. So safe and comfy.

“Good morning my gorgeous husband,” I whispered to him, in case he was still sleeping.

“Mmmm…” was Liam’s response as he held me tighter, “you’re all snuggly and warm,” I smiled into his neck and closed my eyes, hoping for another ten minutes sleep. I slowly reached down running my hand down his chest through his happy trail and laid my hand on his crotch, “Mmmm… That feels nice,” Liam murmured. I slowly stroked him until I heard his breathing change and quickened my strokes, “I want to be inside you, Babe.” Don’t have to tell me twice, I let go of Liam’s cock, and he groaned loudly at the loss of friction. I rolled over and grabbed the lube out of the top drawer and gave it over. “Roll over on your front Babe, I want to see that beautiful ass,” Liam said opening the cap of the lube. Liam opened me up as quickly as he could and slid inside me carefully with a moan, “You feel so… Fuck… So tight… so hot,” then leaned over peppering kisses down my spine starting at between my shoulder blades.

“Move Baby… I need you to move,” I leaned back into him, giving him a nudge along. Liam pulled out to the head and slammed into me grazing my prostate. “Ohgnnhhhh, fuck Baby, again.” He repeated the motion, my head dropped into the pillow, my hands fisting the sheets in sheer ecstasy, “Fuck me, Baby, right there, don’t stop… Feels.S,so.G…good…” Liam slammed into me hard and fast until I was panting, he reached around and grabbed my cock pumping it to the rhythm of his hips.

“Cum for my Babe, that’s it let go,” he growled.

“Nghh….gonna…. keep… fuck…LIAM!!” I called out as I let go and my orgasm ripped through my body.

“That’s my man,” Liam hissed with his release closely behind. He slammed one last time into me before he collapsed onto my back, then rolled us together, him still inside me while we got our breathing under control. Only when his cock started to softened and slid from inside me did he kiss the back of my neck. “That’s was an impressive beginning to the morning Babe.” He slapped my ass, gently but enough for it to still sting a little, “Let's get in the shower, we have guests and more will be here in an hour or so.” Liam rolled me on my back and laid one hell of a good morning kiss. “Fuck your beautiful Will, inside and out. I love you.”

I grinned, “So are you and I love you too.” I kissed him quickly, kicking the covers away that were tangled at my feet, “race ya!” I jumped up and ran across the bed and leaped down off of the bed landing closer to the bathroom.

“HEY! That’s cheating,” he yelled, hot on my heels.

“Nuh-uh! You’re just too slow, old man,” I cackled.

<>-<>-<>

“There you go you pain in the ass,” Oliver said climbing down from the ladder, “Let’s test it.” He’d finished hooking up speakers now that Liam had put the weatherproof sails over our outdoor entertainment area. He walked over to where we set up Dad’s old stereo and cd player. He pressed play and…

When my baby is walking down the street
I see red, I see red, I see red
How can someone wicked walk around free
I see red, I see red, I see red
I see red, oh I see red

 

You gave me such precious hours
What to do without you
Squeezed me out of your life
Down the drain like molten toothpaste
I feel used and spat out
Poor old me

 

“Awesome choice, Split Enz,” Uncle Cam called out as he walked toward us singing along with Scotty in tow, both holding meat to be put in the icebox. We didn’t want to run electricity to a refrigerator continuously, so Oliver made us an icebox to use when we have cookouts. The guy is a whiz at the strangest things. We put the meat in the icebox, then I went back to cleaning the grill.

“Yeah! This is Lee’s, he makes all sorts of cd’s with Aussie Rock on them and leaves them in all our players trying to sway us to his taste,” I laughed.

“Is it working?” Uncle Cam asked smiling and opening the beer in his pocket.

“I don’t know if I like it yet or not, but the songs stick with ya like an infection,” I shook my head, “I was cleaning the other day singing some song by the Choir Boys, I think Lee said it was.”

“I’d love to know how he got into this music, it’s all 70’s and 80’s rock. Way before any of you boys were even thought of.” Uncle Cam looked his son, who rolled his eyes. “Oh, you’ve had some more people arrive.”

“Did they come with the cutest little four-year-old you’ve ever seen.” I chuckled.

“Hmmm, yep. He’s adorable, the little guy came straight up to me, not shy or anything. Held his hand out for me to shake it, and said, “Hi! I’m Benny,”

“That’s him, the coolest little guy on the planet. He has a little girlfriend already, cute as all get out, little Haley. She’s just like him, all hair, eyes, and smiles. He’s Liam’s best friend. Benny’s the reason Liam decided to have a superhero pyjama sleepover.”

Uncle Cam snaked his arm around Uncle Luke as he approached and chastely kissed his lips before turning his attention back to me, “That sound like something this one would have done when Scotty was little. It was hard to tell who the kid was sometimes.”

“I hope you don’t mind all the kid stuff, Scott?” I asked him wondering what he thinks about us. We don’t party like other kids our age, abuse alcohol or use drugs. We're kind of tame, most would say boring, but we like our life. It’s easy, uncomplicated, we don’t suffer from peer pressure or any of the usual teenage drama we see others deal with. Not that we don’t have our hands full of other bullshit.

“No, I like hanging with you guys. You’re easy and laid back. I can just be myself. I’m enjoying the change of pace,” Scott smiled and nodded his head while he spoke.

His Dad’s smiled at him fondly, “What the hell,” I looked passed my Uncles and Cousin, to see Liam drive my truck up to the space between the entertainment area and the house with it loaded full of God knows what. I walked over to the truck and opened Liam’s door, Scott had gone to the back of the truck and opened the tailgate. He and Ollie started pulling all sorts of tents and crap out of the back. “What’s all this Babe?” Lee hopped out of the truck, along with Stephen and Jason from the back seats and all went to help empty the bed of the camping equipment.

Liam grinned at me, “Papi gave me his credit card and told me to go rent what we’d need for the next few days as there is so many of us. So we’re camping, without the hiking and nature.”

“You always know how to make it fun for everyone don’t you, I love you – Crazy Man.” I kissed Liam, “I’m going to finish cleaning the grill, you seem to have enough happy helpers if you can spare me.”

Liam kissed me back and smiled, “Yeah Babe, go ahead, we got it covered.”

I went back to my Uncles, and back to finish cleaning the grill. We chatted about the interview tomorrow and what we expected to happen, but who knows. I guess it’s a wait and see situation. Once I finished with the grill, we sat down at the table chatting and watching the boys put the tents together. Lee and Oliver were having a standoff argument after it collapsed on Lee for the third time. Scott and Liam were standing off to the side wetting themselves, instead of helping. Typical.

“LIAM!!” A little blond whirlwind threw himself jumping up into Liam’s arms.

I laughed, “You’d think they hardly got to see each other, we Skype about once a week.”

“I’m going to sit with the grown-ups,” Oliver yelled at Lee and stalked over to where we’re sitting, “Your brother,” Ollie huffed, getting a drink from the cooler, “is a pain in the ass and that husband of yours,” Oliver rolled his eyes. My Uncle’s and I broke into laughter at Oliver’s frustration.

“No pranks tonight Ollie, you might scare Benny, and my cousins aren’t accustomed to us and our ways,” I said sternly.

He guffawed, “I don’t do pranks, that’s all you and Liam.”

“Uh-huh! Whatever you say.” I smiled at Ollie, and he flipped me the bird.

Seb and Beau sat down at the table with us, “Hey guys,” Seb said, and Beau smiled and waved. We all said “Hello,” in return.

“How’s Odie doing?” I asked Seb.

He blew out a breath, “I don’t really know, he’s expected to make a full recovery. But he’s a mess Will, they did some damage to him. Mentally though, that is going to take even longer. If I ever get my hands on that Sean guy, I swear.” Seb got up from his seat aggressively and grabbed a couple of drinks from the cooler, sitting a coke in front of Beau and kissing him on the top of his head before he sat down and opened his beer. “Your brother Quinn, showed up just as we were leaving Oliver, did you know they were friends.”

Oliver shook his head, “No, I had no idea. Weird.” Then he shrugged his shoulders, he didn’t really care either.

The coaches, Derek, Theo and Uncle Ian, came from the back door all holding a tray with food. They put them in the icebox one by one and grabbed a beer from the cooler. The growing crowd watched as Lee finally got the tent up. He climbed in the tent throwing insults toward Oliver, when his rant finally reached, “Suck it, Ollie!” The tent collapsed on top of him. I’d like to say we were supportive, but… It would depend on your interpretation of “support” I suppose. We all stood back laughing and clapping, while Oliver stood with a cat that got the canary grin, watched a very embarrassed Lee climb out of the tent cursing under his breath. My brother is amazing he washed his embarrassment away by putting one arm straight out to his side, the other across his mid section and bowed in three directions. Then kissed his hands and blowing kisses alternatively in the same directions.

Then Lee addressed his laughing but adoring crowd. “I’d like to thank my fans, without you none of this would be possible. I’ll be here all week Ladies and Gentleman.”

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed the chapter. All feedback welcome, let me have it folks.
Copyright © 2017 Bndmetl; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 36
  • Love 18
  • Haha 10
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Okay, I remember Split Enz (weren’t they from NZ? – is that why their name ends in NZ?), but I was more a fan of Little River Band, Crowded House (Paul Hester was cute!), Men at Work, and Savage Garden. Oh and Olivia Newton-John and the Bee Gees. I had CDs from Ice House and INXS too. Most of the ones that made it big in the US. They seemed to have had better teeth than Brits like Tears for Fears!

Link to comment

Another great chapter in saga of Williams Love. I hope that Will's mom gets the book thrown at her and instead of putting her in prison is there any way to put her under the prison that way she won't have contact with the outside world. I love how Liam acts just like a child at times, especially when Benny and Haley, Liam acts so much like Benny. I'm glad that Will's uncle Matt and his husband Cam came to visit along with Cam's niece and nephew Scott and Kristy. Luke and Cam are the only parents the two kids have since their real parents are deceased. I hope that they can get a lot of their questions answered by the FBI tomorrow during the interview the next day. 

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
52 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

You just put a giant smile on my face! I love the Uncles. And the bestest ever little kid Benny! Yaaaay! Omg I cannot wait to see how the evil bitch is gonna freact to brother being there. Haha! I've never looked more forward to a court case. 

 

You go to the Park on Sundays and watch the idiot skaters fall over don't you? :lol: I hope if and when you have kids you get a Benny all for yourself, he'll be the luckiest kid in the world. And Yes, I can't wait to shove her brother in her face.

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
52 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

Okay, I remember Split Enz (weren’t they from NZ? – is that why their name ends in NZ?), but I was more a fan of Little River Band, Crowded House (Paul Hester was cute!), Men at Work, and Savage Garden. Oh and Olivia Newton-John and the Bee Gees. I had CDs from Ice House and INXS too. Most of the ones that made it big in the US. They seemed to have had better teeth than Brits like Tears for Fears!

 

Yes Split Enz were, I meant to mention it. I'll go back and edit it. You almost had me loving you with your taste in 80's music and then I hit ONJ, ICK!! Not Good. Gross. Uh-Uh. No Way. How could you? Just YUCK!!!  I had the biggest crush on Iva Davies from Ice House, soooo cute. For some reason I always hated INXS, it wasn't until recently, the last ten years or so that I came to appreciate them. Also huge Cold Chisel and then Jimmy Barnes fan. Oh and Johnny Diesel.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Estiveo said:

The way you make it clear just how much these people enjoy being in each other's lives is a pleasure to read.

 

Thanks Estiveo, I love this family. They are nice to each other and they aren't afraid to show it. I hope you keep enjoying the read.

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
30 minutes ago, Butcher56 said:

Another great chapter in saga of Williams Love. I hope that Will's mom gets the book thrown at her and instead of putting her in prison is there any way to put her under the prison that way she won't have contact with the outside world. I love how Liam acts just like a child at times, especially when Benny and Haley, Liam acts so much like Benny. I'm glad that Will's uncle Matt and his husband Cam came to visit along with Cam's niece and nephew Scott and Kristy. Luke and Cam are the only parents the two kids have since their real parents are deceased. I hope that they can get a lot of their questions answered by the FBI tomorrow during the interview the next day. 

 

 

I hope you're right about the FBI, but I've never heard that they are a forth coming mob. I think Liam just likes to make it fun for everyone. He's also pretty fierce in the protection department too.

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
23 minutes ago, booklove said:

Yes yes yes. I love them. All of them. Superhero PJs and pranks and Love and all. Thanks *smiles and sighs*😊

 

Thanks @booklove I'm glad you like it. There is still more to come so sit tight.

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment

So is the superhero sleepover by invitation only.  I want to crash the party in my aquaman Jammie's.  can't wait till everyone is spending the night in the "tent of justice".  Oh and for Wills mom.  SHE IS DEAD TO ME.  we shall not speak of her any more. 😂 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
4 hours ago, Bndmetl said:

Yes Split Enz were, I meant to mention it. I'll go back and edit it. You almost had me loving you with your taste in 80's music and then I hit ONJ, ICK!! Not Good. Gross. Uh-Uh. No Way. How could you? Just YUCK!!!  I had the biggest crush on Iva Davies from Ice House, soooo cute. For some reason I always hated INXS, it wasn't until recently, the last ten years or so that I came to appreciate them. Also huge Cold Chisel and then Jimmy Barnes fan. Oh and Johnny Diesel.

In my defense, I am old! Olivia Newton-John burst onto the US scene in the ‘70sl. I never owned any of her records or CDs. (Canadians hate me because I detest their beloved Québécois, Celine Dion. But I’d put up with her if they’d only take back their juvenile delinquent who thinks he’s a singer!)

Link to comment
5 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

In my defense, I am old! Olivia Newton-John burst onto the US scene in the ‘70sl. I never owned any of her records or CDs. (Canadians hate me because I detest their beloved Québécois, Celine Dion. But I’d put up with her if they’d only take back their juvenile delinquent who thinks he’s a singer!)

 

I couldn't agree with you more about Celine and Justin, double ICK!. I was around in the seventies, I still can't stand Olivia Newtown-John, although I do feel bad she's ill because I'm sure she's a lovely person. I just don't like her singing.

 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, glennish said:

So is the superhero sleepover by invitation only.  I want to crash the party in my aquaman Jammie's.  can't wait till everyone is spending the night in the "tent of justice".  Oh and for Wills mom.  SHE IS DEAD TO ME.  we shall not speak of her any more. 😂 

 

I'll crash it with you although my costume will probably be the big chick from the Drew Carey Show. LOL Just think the woman who shall not be named is about to get hers, so that will be fun. So we should be able to follow her name with a suck it *itch!

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Well...I am so impressed with Lee's inner beauty just continuing to blossom with all the love he gets, he's a wonderful little character!!! I'm still laughing at his tent comedy show!! :lmao: Like everyone else, I simply love, love, love this little family of chosens!!:wub: So, now I shall PATIENTLY :no:sit and wait for the next chapter, hoping that the demonic side of Luke and Will's family will have hidden assets away anticipating a rainy day, and the judge gives it to Luke and Will while giving the Mom a life sentence in a Siberian prison with no heat...or clothing! Ok, just a bit of wishful thinking...:*) Awesome chapter...:worship:

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

More fun with this lovely family and their "extended family" (they are more than just friends). I really liked what Will said to his cousin about not being typical teens. Gotta love this bunch! Thanks!

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 8/20/2017 at 7:35 PM, droughtquake said:

In my defense, I am old! Olivia Newton-John burst onto the US scene in the ‘70sl. I never owned any of her records or CDs. (Canadians hate me because I detest their beloved Québécois, Celine Dion. But I’d put up with her if they’d only take back their juvenile delinquent who thinks he’s a singer!)

At least some Canadians do not hate you for detesting Celine Dion and you can keep the Beiber. Just don;t trash Shawn Mendez or my kid will declare a culture war.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
9 minutes ago, Rndmrunner said:

Just don't trash Shawn Mendez or my kid will declare a culture war.

Who? (I’m not kidding. I have no idea who you’re talking about.)

Link to comment
5 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

Who? (I’m not kidding. I have no idea who you’re talking about.)

You probably will, young teens lead the trends, especially when the singer is also still a teen. All I will say is better than Bierber, but we are way off topic now ;)

Edited by Rndmrunner
  • Haha 3
Link to comment

     Ok, if I compliment you one more time people will think we're dating so let me just say that this chapter not only lives up to it's predecessors but enhances your glory.

     I am hoping upon hope that the next chapter will be longer, and answer all of the 'monster mother '  questions.  

     I see so many scenarios for the boys.  I hope you are in this for the long haul.  We have adoptions, college, foundation, and O&K wedding plans.  Also graduation for all.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
8 hours ago, Rndmrunner said:

At least some Canadians do not hate you for detesting Celine Dion and you can keep the Beiber. Just don;t trash Shawn Mendez or my kid will declare a culture war.

In fairness - most Canadians do not like Celine Dion nor Justin Beiber (unless you are under 20 - not sure how many of them even like him anymore - he was the idol of a lot of young girls - who were his fan base - until he p***ed on them - the jerk). Now if you go after Nickleback, Steppenwolf or the Tragically Hip we might have a problem - lol

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..