Jump to content
    Bndmetl
  • Author
  • 4,845 Words
  • 7,923 Views
  • 9 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

William's Love - 5. Chapter 5

/

Day 4

 

We are heading down the I-10 to Lake Charles for the Creole National Park and Prairie Lands. This morning has gone by so quickly, we were up at five am. It’s about a five and a bit hour drive to where we are stopping tonight. We had a quick shower together, stopped at the local IHOP to freak out the servers with our breakfast order and on the road again with me at the wheel. I am holding Liam’s hand as I drive, our fingers entwined. He is leaning on my shoulder having a light snooze, I can hear him gently breathing, who knew how wonderful it would feel to be in love. As he sleeps, I gently kiss the top of his head without taking my eyes off of the road. He tries to snuggle in deeper making me smile.

I have been driving about three hours, I didn’t want to wake him, but the gas is getting low. This is an absolute tank it and eats gas at a ridiculous rate. I think Liam will need three jobs just to be able to drive the thing to school. I pull off of the interstate to a service station and fuel up. As I pull up to the pump he wakes, stretches, yawns and looks at his watch.

“Where are we babe?” he asks through a yawn.

“Uh… I think we have about two and a half hours left to go, I’m going to put gas in why don’t you go to the restroom and I’ll go when I’m done.” Liam nods, stretches and attempts to walk away when I call out to him, “Any appointments or meet cutes are considered cheating you know.”

He flips me the bird and keeps walking. Nice!! I chuckle and fill the tank and go to the restroom. We grab some munchies and a drink for the remainder of the trip to Lake Charles. Liam is at the wheel for the rest of the drive. He’s quiet along the trip. I reach over and take his hand and bring it to my mouth and kiss the back then hold it in my lap. He looks at me and gives me a sad smile.

“Is everything okay Liam, you’re very quiet?” I ask with concern.

He shakes his head without taking his eyes from the road, “Just thinking is all,”

“Please don’t shut me out, you know how much I love and care about you.”

He hesitates, “It’s just it doesn’t seem real, I’ve been waiting for this… us… to happen for a long time and I’m worried you’ll change your mind. When we get back to school, you’ll still have Katherine,” a tear falls from his right eye. “And it doesn’t feel right to be this happy after Dad just passing, plus I miss him so much and I don’t want to bring you down. I feel… umm… I don’t know…” another tear falls.

“Pull over at the next rest stop. Please.” I softly plead.

He does as I ask. As soon as the car stops, I pull him too me. He releases all the doubt into my shoulder. I hold him and rub his back and whisper soothing sentiments in his ear. I feel my own tears fall over my cheeks. I have been wondering when he would let go of something, we’ve both been on such a high. The road trip has also kept us distracted and busy, not much time to think. We must have been sitting here for half an hour before Liam shows any sign of calming down. My poor, sweet love, I don’t know what else to do but sit here and let him get it out. Liam slowly pulls back from me and I lift my hand to the side of his face, he leans into it while I wipe his tears away and gently kiss his lips.

“Baby, that is a lot to hang on to. You should have told me what you were feeling. Remember when you hurt – I hurt, we’ve been that way since we were four it’s not a new phenomenon and...

“Firstly; don’t ever doubt how I feel about you. I know it’s new for me, but it’s only the realization that’s new not the feelings.

“Secondly; We are solid and there is NO Katherine.

“And thirdly; your Dad loves you, more than anything else in the world. He would be beside himself if he thought his passing would stop you from living. The only thing Dad ever wanted for you is to be happy. Me and you we are the luckiest two dudes on the planet. Both our Dad’s love us, that’s it, they just love us. No conditions, no if’s or but’s, they just love us. I loved him as much as I love my own Dad; I remember watching him at a cook out one day summer before last for a little while. You were playing tag with your younger cousins. Every time you laughed, he laughed and every time you smiled so did he. See all he wants for you is to be happy and live life. I’m not saying you can’t be upset about him not being here or missing things you want to share with him, but please don’t ever feel guilty about being happy or living your life.” I let out a whip of air after my speech.

Liam reaches up and wipes away the tears I didn’t even know had fallen during my rant. He reaches up and kisses me softly, gently and with a seductive tongue. As we pull out of the kiss he rests his forehead against mine and whispers, “I love you so much, I’m not letting you go – Ever.”

“I don’t want to be let go, I can’t believe how much I’m in love you. It would break me I think if you ever left me.” I reply. We rest there as we were for a couple of minutes. “Are you okay, did you want to take a leak and get a move on. I can drive if you want.”

He smiles, “I don’t know how you do it. No matter what you’re feeling, you put me first and make me feel good about myself. C’mon lets go.” And we exit the car.

Liam is behind the wheel; as soon as we are back on the interstate he reaches over takes my hand, kisses the back and holds it in his lap. He then looks over and smiles at me, I’ve noticed lately that is a smile reserved just for me. That is my love smile. How cool is that, another person on this planet has a smile only for me. I wonder how many other people are this lucky. I rest my head against his shoulder and he lays his head sideways for a second atop of mine to acknowledge me and then all his concentration went back to the road.

We arrive at the hotel and check in; it is a small local place. Not fancy but very clean and tidy, the owners we met when checking in definitely take pride in their place. I bring the bags in while Liam makes a mad dash for the bathroom. I lay on the bed, waiting for him to come out. Of the bathroom not the closet, we already covered that. Anyway, he comes out of the bathroom with relief written all over face. I chuckle and pat the bed beside me. Walking over toward the bed he flips his shoes off and jacket then climbs up next to me. He kisses me on the lips then settles into my side, with his head on my chest. I wrap my arm around his back and slide my fingers through his hair gently.

We lie in a nice peaceful silence for quite some time, him fingering lazy circles into my chest and me running my fingers through his hair.

“Do you want to go and check out the park before you lose the light, or would you rather get something to eat?”

He looks up at me with a cocked eyebrow.

“What?” I chuckle, “I pay attention when you talk, I have zero idea what any of that means but it sounded appropriate. Did I say the right thing?”

“Surprisingly, yes, you did. Actually, I’ve been looking at the website since you mentioned the park. I’d like to catch the sunset at the beach for some photos, but we should get there early because I have a couple of other ideas. If the sun isn’t too high it won’t interfere so we’ll go about an hour before sunset. But we have to get up super early tomorrow to walk the trail and get some of the shots I have in mind. If you don’t want to come in the morning, I can let you sleep in.” He says.

“I go where you go Dude. Just because it isn’t my thing, doesn’t mean I have no interest in what you’re doing. I like watching you.” I chuckle lightly.

“I knew you found me cute!” he laughs gently slapping my chest, “Babe, thank you for being supportive today with my meltdown. I could feel it coming, I was afraid you’d take it badly and didn’t know how to bring it up.” He looks up into my eyes.

I reach down, while holding his head in place and give him an honest to goodness, I love you, you’re everything to me kiss. Our tongues work slowly together, Liam slowly crawls over the top of me and holds my face in place. I can feel his very hard cock up against mine. I moan and gently raise my hips into him. He in turn moans, pulling his mouth away from me and resting his head against my chin.

“Oh Babe, we need to slow down. I know you’re not ready to go any further and I’m afraid I won’t be able to stop,” he says breathlessly.

“I’m sorry, I do want this, I think about it all the time. I don’t know what’s holding me back. I seem to get so far and then fear takes over. I’m not sure what it is. Maybe I’m scared you won’t like what you see or how I am, I need to push through. You might have to be patient with me. Sorry Liam, but I do love you, I’m IN love with you, please know that.” I say a little disappointed and ashamed with myself.

“We are on our own timetable. It’s takes as long as it takes for you to be comfortable; we can try and do new things at your pace. Babe, it’s not like I have any experience either. I’ve just been dreaming about this a lot longer than you have.” He chuckles, “There is no hurry, I promise you one day you’ll push through without even realising and you’ll be ready. I don’t want to do anything that you aren’t comfortable with. And, I am IN love with you too.” He kisses me, and kisses me, and kisses me. He then falls to my side and returns his head to my chest.

I have the most understanding, loving, caring, gorgeous boyfriend in the whole world.

I quickly flick Liam over and pin him to the bed, “Okay, enough of this sappy shit. My best friend needs to go and scope out the best place and lighting at the beach for his shots. So take a leak and let’s get subway on the way. C’MON DUDE!!” I laugh and lick all the way up side his face, just to lighten the mood. Of course I run and lock the bathroom door so he can’t retaliate. He yells some profanities through the door, I take no notice of course, I’m used to his potty mouth.

 

Liam drives up and down the beach looking for the perfect spot and finds parking close by. It’s still a bit of a hike to where he want to go but he seems happy with it. He’s holding his camera looking through it. We go up and down the beach while the pack mule follows him with his equipment. Umm… Me… Pack Mule. He finally decides on a spot and he takes the tripod and goes through his bag for some doo dah’s, no idea what they are or what they do. It’s fascinating to watch him, it’s like he goes into auto pilot. He takes a photo, makes a noise, does something with his camera then takes another photo. Another noise and then a doo dah makes an appearance and goes on to the camera.

This goes on for a while until he’s satisfied. I flop and sit in the sand and watch him and others on the beach apparently doing the same. Must be a popular spot for sunset and photography. He takes a few photos seemingly satisfied. The sun starts to go down and he goes into full on work mode. I’m not even sure he knows I’m here. It makes me tired watching him, his mind must be going ten to the dozen, and he has the look of a determined mad man on his face. I can’t help but smile.

After about fifteen minutes he turns to me and stands me up. He takes off my shirt and takes his off. Taking me by the hand he leads me toward the water and stops; faces me toward him and tells me he is going to kiss me and we can’t move until he says so. He moves an arm around my waist and pulls me to him, then he rests his lips against mine and demands, “don’t move until I tell you.” I hear a click and the flash goes off and I relax but he holds me in place and then about ten seconds later I hear a second click.

He checks the photo, smiles like a Cheshire cat and returns to me. He positions me facing the sun and he stands next me, Liam moves and arm around my waist and indicates for me to do the same. While I’m waiting on him I put my head on his shoulder and he lay his head sideways onto mine and again, don’t move until he says I can. The same thing happens like the last photo, click, flash, wait, click. Same again, checks the photo, comes back and takes another photo of us holding hands. The last photo was different. He fiddled with the camera, told me I was to jump high as I could with my hands on his shoulders. This time he says go I jump, then click, flash, click in quick succession. We did this about four times until he is satisfied.

I can’t wait to see the photos, but once again he won’t let me until he edited them. He did however take both our phones and took a selfie on each of us kissing with the sunset in the background and changed our screen savers to the photo. So cute and he’s all mine. As he is packing away his gear he turns to me and says, “Food Dude, I’m starving.”

I can’t agree more, we hot step it back to the car. Drive around until we found something appealing. Believe it or not Hooters is on the menu tonight. The lady server, with very nice attributes hit on me the whole time we are there. I could see Liam getting testy, I use this to my advantage and lay it on thick and laugh at him every time she walks away and he mutters something under his breath. When she brought the bill to us I threw him a bone.

“Would you mind if my boyfriend and I get a photo of us with a few of you scrumptious ladies to torture the folks back home?” I ask her, I can see the relief wash over Liam so I chuckle at him.

She shows shock at first and then smiles and gathers a few of the other ladies; they let us get a few photos with them including a couple of suggestive ones. They thought it was great because we weren’t interested in them and they could have fun with it. So they did. Liam put them on Facebook and responses came quick and fast. We’ll be popular when we get back.

 

Day 5

 

What is that incessant buzzing? Opening my eyes I see Liam heading to the phone to turn the alarm off and walk into the bathroom. Oh my God, it isn’t even real human awake time. I never thought much about what time Liam gets up to take photos, he’s always home by the time real human time comes around. I’m gonna lay here another minute, my eyes slowly close. I don’t know how long for but I felt his normal wake up call, which so far is my favourite way for him to wake me up. He runs his finger from my forehead down to the tip of my nose and as soon as my eyes open, he smooths my hair back from my eyes and kisses me. He certainly does know how to make me feel loved.

“Are you coming with me or are you going to stay and sleep some more?” he asks.

“Nope, I’m coming. Can we stop and get coffee on the way so I can feel at least a little human?”

“You can have whatever your heart desires.” He states. I notice he’s only wearing a towel, I reach over and pull towel so it drops. I can’t take my eyes away from his beautiful semi-erect self. He smiles down at me and leans forward to kiss me. All I want to do is touch him, my heart is pounding and my heads in overdrive and the butterflies are dancing Swan Lake in my gut. I need to learn to push through, not listen to the crap in my head. I close my eyes and reach up, my hand comes into contact with him and I wrap it around. Oh shit, now what do I do? I can feel myself panic.

Liam must have felt it too, he reaches down and put his hand over mine and starts stroking himself with my hand. He whispers a moan into my mouth, “Oh God, Will!” Once he’s fully erect and I have a nice rhythm going he pulls his hand away and holds himself above me. Kissing me between moans while I stroke him, I feel his breathing get short and he swallows hard. I remember watching him the other night and I fondle his balls with my free hand and move my middle finger to massage his perineum while I keep stroking him with the other.

He stops kissing me and drops his forehead to my shoulder, “Oh Will, I’m going blow!” I speed up my efforts and his breathing becomes erratic. I feel his balls lift, his cock get harder, he groans loudly and I feel the pulse in my hand as the first shot explodes between us up to my chest. All of a sudden as he shoots on me cascading down to my boxers, I feel myself release just from his excitement with me still stroking him until it became too sensitive. We were both breathing heavily; it’s ridiculous I didn’t even know I could do that without touching myself. I guess Liam was right some things I’ll be ready for and won’t even think about it. I pull my hand away from him and some of his load is on my hand. I don’t know what I was thinking but I put it to my mouth and took it into me. He tastes sweet and a little fruity, kind of like the other night only stronger.

I can’t believe I did that. I think I like doing that to him, watching his face when he cums is magnificent. It’s like pleasure and pain all in one, the way his eyes roll back and he gets this goofy look on his face. I wanna make him look like that all of the time. One more milestone for us has passed. I’m kind of excited about it. Well my bottom half is way over-excited about it, but I feel some sort of accomplishment because I push through my anxiety and it was awesome. I’m a little embarrassed that I shot my load though, I hope he doesn’t realise.

Liam starts chuckling, I can feel my face going red as I’m sure he’s realised what I did. Crap!

“What?” I ask embarrassed waiting for him to make fun of me a little.

“You realise I have to take another shower now.” He says chuckling again.

“Oh, I guess so,” I reply chuckling. Phew!

“C’mon, I’ll get you in the shower.” He states pulling me to my feet.

Crap! “Umm… well… you see… when you… I kind of… Sorry I didn’t mean to” I stutter out, looking everywhere but in his eyes very embarrassed.

He holds my chin and smiles staring into my eyes, “You keep getting hotter and hotter. I really wish you hadn’t told me that I’ll be hard all day thinking about it. Holy crap Will, you just keep surprising me. I love you Babe,” He smooths my hair back from eyes and kisses me long and soft.

I smile and tug on his hand toward the bathroom. I’m still embarrassed but he seems to have liked it so who am I to argue. I don’t know why I get so self-conscious around him, I never have before. This is like a whole new level. It’s crazy, but I love every second of it. We have a whole new level of intimacy and love to explore and we’re doing it together. Hopefully my shyness or whatever it is disappears soon. All I want is to make Liam happy. I never felt this way with Katherine, we’d kiss, make out, hold hands and go on dates but it was more like someone to do something with I guess.

 

We have been walking a trail for a couple of hours, Liam stopping to take photos every now and then. Sometimes he would set up the tripod and fiddle then spend about ten minutes taking all sorts of photos and then from different angles of the same discovery. He is having a blast, I am enjoying watching him. I try to be a good assistant and make sure he has what he asks for, or stop people from walking through his shot. I know other people – right. I thought only crazy photographers got up at this hour. Boy am I wrong, there is a whole breed of crazies right here in somewhere Louisiana.

We’ve come across a walking bridge over a bed of water; it is about three feet off of the water and about three feet wide – no railings mind you. When I say water, I assume there is water underneath the top layer of green stuff. There are tall trees growing around and through the water. The whole scene is beautiful, it’s a lime green with a hint of yellow and the sun coming through the top makes it all glow. I’ve never seen anything so mesmerizing before. Liam is getting excited asks for his tripod, he sets it up and takes a few photos. Something in the water catches my eye as he is finishing up and taking his camera off the tripod.

It’s a freakin’ alligator about twenty yards away, only his eyes and the top of his snout are above the water. I point him out to Liam. He is now wetting himself with excitement. He changes to some big ass lens. Then the crazy son of a bitch lays down on the walkway to take some shots. After this everything happens so fast, I’ll try my best to explain. Liam lies down, the alligator starts slowly moving toward us, my eyes don’t leave that damn predator, his head lifts out of the water as he goes faster, all of a sudden he’s out of the water at lightning speed, coming directly at us while he walks on water about five yards from us, I swear only his tail is in the water now, he twists grabs an ibis bird flying across and with an almighty splash he disappears and we can’t see him anymore. I am frozen in fear and shaking with wet underwear.

Throughout this whole 'ordeal' which took about an hour, I exaggerate probably about three or four seconds, I could hear someone screaming at Liam to "RUN", ahem, yep sore throat must have been me. I have soiled underwear and that brat is now standing looking through his shots with a grin from ear-to-ear on his face. I’m not a happy camper.

“I hope you got what you wanted, because we are going back to Kentucky TONIGHT!” I demand of him and stomp off with the rest of his gear toward the end of the trail. I need to change my boxers. I’m scared the animals will smell my fear and kidnap me for their lunch.

“Will! Wait up!” I could hear him running up behind me. I keep on walking away. He grabs my arm and swings me around, “I’m sorry Babe, I couldn’t miss that! It was incredible! You should see the shots I’ve got.”

“Yeah! Good for you, we could have been killed. I thought it was coming for us, you crazy idiot. What were you thinking?” I yell at him and shaking my arm free.

I can feel the tears streak down my face and my whole body is shaking. I don’t get the whole 'I must get this on film even if I die' crap. He takes his stuff I’m holding, putting it gently on the ground and lays his camera on top. Then takes me in his arms and apologizes for scaring me. I stand here with my arms down by my sides. I think this is the first time I’ve ever really been angry with him.

He pulls back keeping me in his embrace, “Babe, I really am sorry. I didn’t know you’d be this scared, I saw the alligator and the bird and knew what was coming. It all happened so quickly I didn’t think. I would never purposely hurt you or put you in harm’s way, you know that right.” He states looking straight into my eyes, “I really am sorry Will, I love you, please forgive me.”

“Yeah well, I didn’t see the bird all I saw was a massive dinosaur with huge teeth, walking on water coming after us.” I kind of chortled as I feel myself calm a little.

“Oh Babe! I’m sorry, please, please, forgive me?” He begs.

I wrap my arms around him and squeeze tight, he squeezes back and kisses me on the mouth – right there; tongue and all right in front of God, dinosaurs and all the other crazies in the Park. Well we are alone at the moment. He would have done it anyway, because he didn’t even check who is around. It felt good being loved in public, even if there are no witnesses.

“I hope you can take photos fast, we have to go NOW I wet myself and I am more than a little embarrassed right at this moment. You’re not allowed to make fun or ever mention it to a soul because it’s your fault.” I whisper in his ear, I squeeze his shoulder hard. I mean business.

“Oww…I’ll never tell a soul, I swear to God.” He held up his hand to his heart, trying not to laugh.

He picks up his camera and puts it around his neck and helps me with the other gear. As I tromp my way back to the car, I can hear Liam’s camera clicking away as we walk along. When we reach the car Mr Sensitive won’t let me in the car until he fetches a towel from the trunk and puts it on the seat for me to sit on.

I should get a do over for today, I don’t think I’ve wet my pants since I was three. We go back to the hotel, where I had a nice long shower alone, much to Liam’s dismay. His logic is; it was his fault so he should get to clean me. I’m so mortified. I just want to forget it ever happened. Once I clean myself up and change clothes it is close to check out time so that’s what we do. We ring the folks, Liam tells them about the alligator with all the excitement he felt at the time of the ‘ordeal’, then off we go for our close to three and half hour drive to New Orleans.

Thank you for the feedback and hope you are enjoying the trip with the boys.
Copyright © 2017 Bndmetl; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 53
  • Love 8
  • Haha 10
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 01/22/2017 07:15 AM, droughtquake said:

…And that's yet another reason why I'm never going to set foot in Louisiana!

With the exception of the dinosaur I hope you enjoyed the chapter

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

A really fun chapter! I loved the scene with the alligator, and probably would have done the same thing.
I do wonder how this is going to work out at school for them...there is NO Katherine, but she doesn't know that if I recall. It seems hard to believe that Will would let anything interfere with Liam and his relationship...but is that what's holding him back so far?
More please!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 01/22/2017 11:48 AM, ColumbusGuy said:

A really fun chapter! I loved the scene with the alligator, and probably would have done the same thing.

I do wonder how this is going to work out at school for them...there is NO Katherine, but she doesn't know that if I recall. It seems hard to believe that Will would let anything interfere with Liam and his relationship...but is that what's holding him back so far?

More please!

Thanks and I know I would've wet my pants.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

There are some big ol' gators, especially in the Rockefeller Reserve....

 

I enjoyed the chapter, and as I have a brother who is into photography, it all made perfect sense to me as I have been drug along on a couple of his outing as well.  

  • Like 3
Link to comment

So I read up until before the hiking trip last night before going to sleep and I had a dream where they both were back to school but couldn't tell their girlfriends so they still had to make out with them... What I am trying to say is I hope they will be brave enough to at least break up with them. :*)

  • Like 3
Link to comment
44 minutes ago, Scary said:

So I read up until before the hiking trip last night before going to sleep and I had a dream where they both were back to school but couldn't tell their girlfriends so they still had to make out with them... What I am trying to say is I hope they will be brave enough to at least break up with them. :*)

 

Doesn't quite work out that way but it still does work out. Jennifer is just a bitch, but Katherine and Will... well you'll see, it's not too bad.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I believe I would have done more that just wet myself in that situation!!!  Also I love the phrase " 10 to the dozen" !  

  • Haha 1
Link to comment

I have no idea why I love a coming of age story, though I surely do. 

 

Really enjoying this, and yes not going to Louisiana any time soon.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..