Jump to content

The Mystery in the Mansion 2. Pleasant View

   (1 review)

Welcome to Part 2 of my "Pleasant View" gay erotic soap and mystery series,"The Mystery in the Mansion." Please be sure if you haven't already to read Part 1, "Officer Jack Albertson" first. In this part of the series, as their romance continues, Jack and Brad help Miz Vivian deal with a ghostly mystery in her sprawling old mansion and encounter plenty real danger in the process.

Welcome to "The Mystery in the Mansion," part 2 of my gay erotic mystery series "Pleasant View."  In the chapters that follow, we will see the love, romance, and yes, smoldering hot sex between Officer Jack Albertson and his boyfriend Brad Carson all progress.  We will also see the guys and their friends dealing with a perplexing, very spooky, and ultimately very dangerous mystery in the huge old antebellum mansion owned by the flamboyant Miz Vivian Arnow.
Copyright © 2011-2015 Bradley J. Carson, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published or reproduced elsewhere by any means without the specific written permission of the author.

Story Recommendations (1 member)

  • Action Packed 1
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 1
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 1
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Captain Ace

  

Really appreciated the story, albeit it at times became monotonous. The characters were the best part of the story and some of the plot twists were great. Am continuing with the next installment of the saga, Mystery at the Mansion. Will review it after I finish reading the complete installment.

  • Like 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..