Jump to content
    Cailen
  • Author
  • 2,905 Words
  • 3,800 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to J.K. Rowling, Warner Bro / Discovery, WB Games and subsidiaries. <br>   <br>

The Elven Chronicles of Draco Malfoy - 10. Chapter 10: Three Days After

Chapter 10: Three Days After

‘It’s cold’…

‘Why am I so cold?’

‘It’s dark… I can’t see anything’

Suddenly a light appeared..

‘Too bright… can’t see…” his eyes started to adjust

He was lying on a stone floor on some hay. Lying next to him was the body of Draco Malfoy… he was bleeding and had many cuts and bruises all over his body. He was completely naked and he had blood coming from his rectum.

“Harry I’m sorry”

“Malfoy?” Harry asked

“Harry I’m sorry”

“Mal… Draco… I forgive you…” suddenly Draco gave one final shuddering breath and then he stopped breathing.

Harry rushed to Draco’s aid and put a hand on his face and looked into open and blank grey eyes.

“Draco NO!” Harry screamed and took Draco into his arms. He rocked him back and forth as his body did what it needed… to comfort… to care…

Harry gently laid Draco back down and with only a moment’s hesitation gave Draco the lightest kiss on the lips. Instantly a flood of images passed through his mind. He saw Vernon Dursley’s beating him with a cane and then suddenly Lucius Malfoy casting ‘Crucio!’… The images passed faster and faster…

“Let your minds be one…” a soft voice said in his ear

He suddenly remembered taking years of arithmacy although he never took it

“Let your hearts be one…” he saw himself and he saw Draco and Phoenix and he saw the glamours being taken off by Zasuan Phoenix.

“Let your Souls be one…” he felt safe and peace and fear and love and freedom

“Let it be done” the voice finished and suddenly everything went white

He was floating and then suddenly he almost lost his balance as he feet connected with a solid surface and he found himself standing. He looked around but all he could see was white.

“Harry?” a voice said behind him

Harry turned around and through the whiteness a blurry figure came into view and suddenly became fixed as Draco Phoenix the elf came into view.

“Draco”

“So you know”

“Yes I know” Harry replied

“Where are we?”

“I don’t know”

“Why are you here?”

“I don’t know”

“Are you going to turn me in now?” Draco asked

“No”

“No?”

“No”

“Why are you here?”

“Draco…”

“Yes?” Draco asked

“I know what this is now…”Harry said “I am willing to give this a try if you are…” Harry closed the distance between them in a searing kiss and suddenly the whiteness melted away and they found themselves in what looked like the branches of a tree. Their kiss became desperate and needy and then they became lost to the world in passion and fire.

The Adendele tree exploded with life as tendrils of light erupted from with its branches. The tendrils shot over the entire elven realm. Adendele never looked more alive.

From within the Tree in the Sanctuary Draco and Harry had completed their elven bond. Their minds were one, their hearts were one, their souls were one…

 

OoOoO

 

“Get down!”

Remus grabbed Molly and Arthur Weasley’s head down to avoid an exploding curse.

“Wards are failing on the west entrance we need more fire power here!” Remus bellowed

“Step aside please”

“Yes… yes sir” Remus stuttered as a handsome wizard with the looks of someone thirty to thirty five came from around a corner. Without a wand and with just a wave of his hand a blue shield appeared firmly in place along the corridor in which they were huddled.

“You’re injured” the man said with a look of concern glancing at Remus, you’ve been hit with silver”

“Yes, I’ll be ok”

The man looked over Remus for a moment and with a small smile said

“Feel better?”

“Yes but…”

“Wand less healing couldn’t resist.”

“Thanks” Remus said with a smile

“No problem, but that shield will not hold for very long, I am going to get us out of here, please gather everyone who is left.”

They nodded before rushing to get deeper into the complex

“Aren’t you coming too Mr. Flamel?” Remus asked from over his shoulder

Nicholas Flamel nodded before rounded the corner and ran into his wife Perenelle who looked rather grave.

“They’re sending down dementors, we need to get out, this just came for you”

She handed him a note which he read instantly

“We’re going to take everyone through the rift” he said with a heavy sigh

“Are you sure?” she asked with great care

“It is the only way”

She nodded at him

“I’ll get everyone together for you”

“It’s being done”

She nodded back at him and went to collect some people

He had a lot of work to do.

A sudden flash of light and the sounds of muttering voices announced the arrival of the survivors of the Ministry of Magic. Molly and Arthur Weasley were escorting Remus Lupin and Mr. Diggory. Nicholas Flamel was escorting his wife, and what looked like a few wizard children. There were secretaries and all sorts of wizards that found themselves trapped on the lowest floors.

“Is everyone alright?” Mr. Flamel asked the crowd

“Where are we?” one from the crowd asked

“We are in Adendele; I received a request by the king to bring you all here in a matter of peace.”

“Holy Toledo what is that?” Remus said pointing to Adendele

“Oh it’s just the… SWEET MERLIN!”

Adendele was lit up like a Christmas tree. The great tree of Adendele was emitting great showers of sparks into the night sky and tendrils of light were emanating from the tree and formed a cage around the city.

“Is that normal?”

“No” Nicholas answered

The pace quickened as they then ran towards the city.

 

OoOoO

 

Down in the deepest pat of Adendele castle a man was strapped to a chair. He was very frightened; he had no idea where he was. He was blindfolded and gagged and must had been there for some time… his muscles were all cramped

“Good Afternoon minister”

Suddenly his blindfold and gag were removed. He got a glance of a regal looking elf with long flowing blonde hair and was adorned in rubies and gold.

“You my dear minister are the most arrogant fool I have ever met…” Zasuan said striding behind the minister and hissing in his ear “ you’re even worse then that fudge fellow.”

“Who are you?”

“I, am myself… who are you?”

“I am the minister of magic”

“Charming title… since we’re using titles I shall use mine right?” Zas said “of course I am... I am High Lord of Adendele, master of the elven realms, keeper of the fires of the Phoenix, and Lord of light.”

“You’re Zasuan Phoenix” Scrigemor stammered

“I am”

“I should have known Dumbledore would have a contingency plan…”

“What are you rambling about Dumbledore for… he has nothing to do with this, no part at all.” Zas said amused

“I was simply trying to say that Dumbledore was wrong and we should have tracked you down and tagged you while we had the chance.”

“This is going nowhere fast”

“They will come for me, you’ll see” Rufus said angrily

“I highly doubt that, according to our reports, your English ministry has been flattened to the ground… gas explosion apparently… you need to come up with better accidents.”

Scrigemor visibly paled but said nothing

“Lord Voldemort has taken over your wizarding government, now envoys of other wizarding institutions are sending aid, far too late I might add, you are so conceited… did you honestly believe this day would not come?”

“You’re helping him… aren’t you?”

“No, you are… I am trying to help my people, Voldemort attacked us… you are only trying to hide the truth, in turn spreading his lies and distrust.”

“You’re holding English wizards prisoner.”

“what is this nonsense you keep saying, yes there are English wizards here… no they are not my prisoners, you are my only prisoner, they came here of their own free will and can leave that way also. I have allowed them safe passage which is certainly more than what you can say for yourself.”

“I demand you give Harry Potter to me”

“Well I can safely say that Young Harry’s well being is not what you have at heart.”

“He is the key to defeating Voldemort, it is our right as the government to use him as we see fit.”

“You consider the child a weapon or something, does he not have feelings or dreams… does he not bleed when cut, cry when sad?”

“That’s hardly the…”

“I think it is, Harry Potter is a wizard, an elven bonded wizard at that… and somewhere in your wizarding laws he’s protected under that magical creature inter-breeding act, since you consider us beasts or something, but rest assured you’re more beast then I could ever hope to be. Using a child as a weapon, a tool… how sad your race has become, so cold and cruel.”

“Harry Potter is elven bonded?”

“Yes I was surprised myself, but he seems much taken with my son, and you know how elven bonds work… not much you can do right… all I can do is protect him?”

“Your son?”

“Yes, my son”

“Where is he?”

“Where is my son?”

“Where is Potter?”

“I don’t know”

“You don’t know, or are you not going to say?”

“I don’t know, and rest assured if I did I wouldn’t tell you”

“I see”

“I am going to go back and prepare my defenses… rest assured Voldemort will have his eyes fixed on Adendele now that your ministry is in shambles.”

And without a second glance Zas strode out of the dungeon without a backwards glance, had he done so he would have seen Scrigemor cry

                       

OoOoO

A few minutes later Lord Zasuan found himself doing the same thing he had been doing for days now… pacing in front of the door that led to the sanctuary up inside the tree, the door was behind the throne of the throne room. Zasuan was in a tirade; the door to the sanctuary was shut and was not opening.

“Why isn’t it opening?”

“I don’t know milord” a servant squeaked and bowed

“Perhaps you need a new key” a new voice said

Zasuan turned around to see a whole crowd of people entering the throne room led by Nicholas Flamel. Zasuan quickly took his place at the throne and watched as many people came in and then respectfully bowed.

“Well I see you got my message and came straight away” Zas said

“After you threw me out… I at least had it in my heart to try to remain in contact.” Nicholas retorted

“You chose exile”

“NO” Nicholas replied “you chose exile for me, and I was only too happy to comply”

“Well you are here now”

“That I am, after over 330 years.” Nicholas said

“You know him?” Remus bowed in to whisper to Flamel

“Of course I know him, this man is my father” Nicholas said as if he was discussing the weather

“Lord Zasuan Phoenix is your father?” Remus asked amazed

“Well he was, until he disowned me” he replied “but it didn’t stop me form making a new identity for myself and also didn’t stop me from creating the elixir of life which since that point has only been squandered.” He paused

“I was sent to the wizarding realm on a mission for intelligence, I had magical knowledge and I was asked to attend Hogwarts which I did. I met and fell in love with a witch named Perenelle. I returned home with her, he rejected our bond because elves are not supposed to mate with other species because our offspring would be impure”

“I was just trying to protect you” Zasuan said “it was a mistake”

“And…” Nicholas continued “I assumed a new identity”

“So what, I don’t see why you are so bitter, you were happy in your new realm”

“I was, why did you send me here”

“Draco is missing”

“And…”

“He’s male elven bonded” Zas said

“To another male?”

“Yes?”

“Who?”

“Harry Potter”

“What about Harry, what’s going on?” Remus asked right away, Molly Weasley close on his side

“It appears” Nicholas said addressing Remus “that young Harry is elven bonded to another male. I am concerned because you cannot choose to whom you’re bonded with… it happens at birth, they become soul mates. I am concerned because if they aren’t made to mate bad things happen.”

“Like what?” Remus said “I don’t want anything to happen to Harry”

“One of the few recorded Male to Male elven bond happened nearly a thousand years ago, it happened right here in the castle. Their bond was forcing them to mate and they didn’t so eventually it drove them mad and eventually the magic got so strong it caused a magical explosion and the Great Adendele tree was formed instantly.” Zas said

“Is that true?”

“Yes it is” another voice said as Orion Firebrush came from around the corner with Oliver Wood in tow “We were the elven bonded” Orion said indicating himself and Oliver Wood

“What makes a male bond so powerful?” Remus asked

“Elves are one of the most powerful magical beings, but our power is in tune with the earth and her life force. A male bond is so powerful it overrules the earth and forces bonding unnaturally through magic. The power needed to do so is immense. It also must be done willingly, if not the bond will fail and it causes the bonders magic to backfire. The last backfire caused this tree to appear rearranging the castle in the process. I witnessed Harry summon storms and destroy buildings and literally change substance and materials with magic.” Orion said

“What do we do?” Remus asked

“Pray” Oliver replied

Zasuan called a servant and requested his other wizard guest join them… he has questions he wants answers for.

 

OoOoO

           

“Draco?”

“I’m here…”

“I can’t see you” Harry said

“Here” Harry suddenly felt warmth grab hold of his hand and he looked into the grey eyes of Draco.”

They were encased in light, it was somehow bathing him and warming him, filling him with hope an love.

“Are you doing this Draco?” Harry asked

“No, are you?”

“No”

Harry curled up into Draco’s arms and wrapped his arms around him.

“I’m sorry too, you know” Harry said

“About?” Draco asked

“I did some horrible things myself”

“I forgive you” Draco said

“Why?”

‘Because I love you?’ Draco thought

“You do?” Harry asked

“What?”

“You love me?”

“I do”

“I don’t know if I do yet Draco… but I will give this bond a chance”

Harry bent in and felt the warm breath of Draco play across his lips tingling the tiny hairs that adorned his face. He breathed back and felt the soft shudder of his partner. His tongue slowly licked the lips of Draco and tasted the sweet taste of morning and found Draco hungrily wanting him and soon the two were engrossed.

Not even realizing it Harry found himself behind Draco and was kissing his neck and he also didn’t know when he became naked but he did suddenly realize that he was having sex and thoroughly enjoying it.

“Draco…I…I…”

And without anymore warning Harry exploded in pleasure.

Then their bright world came crashing down and they found themselves in the throws of post orgasm and somewhere inside a tree.

They laid there for a few moments, neither knowing exactly what to say

“Draco…” Harry began

“I love you too”

“Yes”

“This bond is useful for something Potter”

Harry smiled and stood himself up

“Draco I think we’re over Adendele”

“Really?”

“Yeah look”

           

(Moments before)

 

There was a great rumbling and the lights from the tree started to become sporadic. Suddenly the light all suddenly got sucked into the tree and then suddenly pulsed out in a great ring of light surrounding the city and disappeared as far as the eye could see.

Deep inside the castle Orion looked to Zasuan and sighed

“It’s over”

“No my friend” Zasuan said “I think it is just beginning”

 

           

(End Chronicle 1)

© 1997-2022 J.K. Rowling, Bloomsbury Publishing, Scholastic Press; All Rights Reserved; cailenauthor 2011
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to J.K. Rowling, Warner Bro / Discovery, WB Games and subsidiaries. <br>   <br>
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..