Jump to content
    Cailen
  • Author
  • 258 Words
  • 4,947 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to J.K. Rowling, Warner Bro / Discovery, WB Games and subsidiaries. <br>   <br>

The Elven Chronicles of Draco Malfoy - Prologue. An Introduction to The Elven Chronicles

Please read these disclaimers.

Before I started writing Raven I wrote this story for fanfiction.net under the name Damien Malfoy. I wanted to make clear that this story is not a copy and that I did indeed write this work, I even updated my old profile on fanfiction to reflect that.

I also wanted to say that this is an early work of mine, I will be posting chapters as I briefly edit them for corrections and content. This story is the foundation of a lot of the creative ideas for Raven and in some ways could be considered a prequel. You will find many similar names and characters used in Raven as in this work. I hope that you take the time to read Raven if you have not already done so.

As should be expected of any fanfiction...
DISCLAIMER: Property of JK ROWLING and WB, this story is not for profit.

Our story begins just after the end of the Half Blood Prince.

This will be a Harry/ Draco Slash story… that means that the two will at one point have sex. This story will also contain MPREG but I promise it will be very vague seeing how that I really don’t like MPREG but this story really calls for it… you’ll see… If any of these ideas offends you in anyway please stop reading I also have no beta, I promise to do my very best with spelling but please don’t send me corrections. Seeing how I am not going to be able to change them all.

Thanks Cailen

Please read these disclaimers.
© 1997-2022 J.K. Rowling, Bloomsbury Publishing, Scholastic Press; All Rights Reserved; cailenauthor 2011
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to J.K. Rowling, Warner Bro / Discovery, WB Games and subsidiaries. <br>   <br>
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..