Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Prompt Rides - 16. Evil Twin

p align="center">Prompt 408
First Line
“If you ever threaten him again, I’ll kill you.”

“If you ever threaten him again, I’ll kill you. Now put the baseball bat down.” My father’s stern voice was sufficiently intimidating, to make me drop my bat on the ground. I looked down at my shoes, before raising my head, and glaring at my supposed best friend.

“And you, if you ever attack him like that again, I’ll kill you and feed you to the sharks! How could you do that to Tucker?” My dad was angry, he made a move to grab him, but my brother slipped through his hands. The creep danced around laughing, enjoying my misery. He didn’t care about anything right then, he’d accomplished his goal, and he’d enjoyed himself.

“Are you okay, Tuck?” My dad kneeled down next to me, brushed my hair from my face and wiped away the tears running down my cheeks.

“I’m okay, dad.” I struggled to talk, as I slowly stopped shaking.

My brother had crept up behind me, startling me. He’d grabbed me by the back of my shorts, which slid off as I tried to get away from him, then wrapped himself around me. That’s how our father found us when he returned. When he saw what the evil one was doing to me, he ran towards us screaming at Sawyer. The little shit pulled off me, stopped his abuse, and ran away. I was left bent over, holding my sides, trying to catch my breath, while I sobbed. I reached down, grabbed my bat, and screamed I was going to break his legs. The old man interfered.

“Well, come on then; let’s get you inside the house, so you can clean up.” Dad held me by my shoulders, helping me keep my balance, as I pulled my boxers and shorts up.

“Fine, but that’s the last time he gets me. And as soon as I recover, I’m gonna find him and pay him back for what he did to me. I’m gonna tickle him, until he pees all over himself, the way I did.”

© Copyright 2015 Carlos Hazday; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 12
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

Welcome to the discussion thread for CJ’s series. All things CJ are fair game, I simply ask you be respectful of others. I will actively participate in the discussion. Ask questions, speculate about what’s coming, or bitch about what happened. We’re now open for business!    
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

What a twist at the end. I'm not ticklish but my twin found lots of other ways to torture me!!! LOL :D

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/14/2015 06:35 AM, K.C. said:
What a twist at the end. I'm not ticklish but my twin found lots of other ways to torture me!!! LOL :D
Twist at the end? Whatever do you mean, KC? You make it sound as if I was trying to pull a 'bait-and-switch on the readers!

 

Hope you enjoyed it, send it to your twin and tell him it made you think of him! :rofl:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/14/2015 08:33 AM, Defiance19 said:
Ahh Carlos, that was sneaky. *shakes fist* Good one!
Thanks!

 

I think some people got a tad ahead of themselves while reading. Just goes to show, thinks are not always as they appear at first.

 

:lol:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/14/2015 09:06 AM, EagleIsaac said:
Ha you got me until the end. Good one man :P
Isaac, glad you enjoyed it.

 

Hey, my mind was wandering around the gutter yesterday, did I see yours there also? :rofl:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 09/28/2015 01:52 AM, Mikiesboy said:

Oh that was a good ride! Lots of fun and the end - perfect.

Thanks for my biggest smile of the day!

 

tim

Wat a wonderful GAday! Woke up to reviews of an old story, read a couple of new ones I enjoyed (yours included), and now I find your comments on another older pice of work.

 

Thank you so much. FYI, the ride's not over. I've been concentrating on Autumn, trying to make it as good a novel as possible, so I've not been writing anything else. I'm about to finish up the last chapter of it and will be doing some more prompt responses and other things as soon as I can.

 

Thanks again, Tim!

 

Carlos

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..