Jump to content
    CassieQ
  • Author
  • 4,841 Words
  • 3,576 Views
  • 13 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Geeks - 11. Giving Thanks

Explicit content. Also a HUGE thank you to Valkyrie71 for editing for me. She is awesome.

CHAPTER ELEVEN: GIVING THANKS

Mikeal almost floated through his classes the next day. Adam's confession, made in the magical early morning, kept circling inside his head.

I think I'm falling in love with you.

Mikeal liked the way that sounded. Falling. Because that's what he thought it felt like. A heady, scary, uncertain rush into something he couldn't predict or really understand, but wanted nonetheless.

Adam and Mikeal filled the snatches of time between Thanksgiving and Halloween with dates, snuggling, and plenty of sex. The evening before Mikeal planned to head home for Thanksgiving, they made love in Adam's bed. Pleasure rolled through Mikeal with each thrust of Adam's cock into his body, drawing his body up tight. All he knew was the breaking, aching peak of pleasure as Adam came inside him with a low groan next to his ear. Then he was rocking his own body, curling his hips forward and pressing his heels down as the orgasm erupted over him.

"I love you," Mikeal gasped as Adam draped himself over his body, painting his sweaty cheek and eyelids and lips with sweet tender kisses. "Oh God, I love you."

Adam chuckled against his flushed skin. "I don't think I've achieved God status yet, but I appreciate the comparison," he teased, drawing another long kiss from Mikeal's mouth. "I'm going to miss you," he added, propping his head up on his hand, the other ones tracing light patterns on Mikeal's chest and collarbone. "It'll be weird reintroducing my hand to myself after it's gotten so used to touching you."

Mikeal grinned. "Pervert."

"Not denying it," Adam agreed affably, rolling off of Mikeal to lie next to him. "So is it just you and your parents?"

"Yeah," Mikeal said. "Lily is in Africa right now and Hyacinth will be celebrating Thanksgiving with her husband's family."

"Hmm. What's your mom's name again?"

"Marigold."

"How come you don't have a flower name?"

Mikeal laughed. "My dad said that since my mom got to name the girls, he got to name the male children. He said that if mom had her way, I would be called Rowan or Hawthorne or something of that nature."

"I like Mikeal," Adam said. "In fact, I’m pretty sure that I’m falling in love with Mikeal."

Mikeal smiled at him, contentment shining in his eyes. "Fall away. I promise to catch you."

 

Adam stared at the dark ceiling. He and Mikeal had rested a bit, and then had sex again before picking up takeout and watching television. Mikeal had fallen asleep on the sofa, his head on Adam's lap. Adam liked the Mikeal that was slowly emerging; a boyfriend and lover that was becoming more confident and sexy degree by degree, a warm fire that burned slow. He was telling the truth when he said that he was falling for him. But it didn't stop the worry. Mikeal came with risks, and the biggest seemed to be his parents. Mikeal absolutely adored his father, which put him up pretty high on Adam's list of favorite people too, and he had never met the man. Mikeal didn’t talk much about his parents, but from what he had heard, they sounded…conservative.

In Adam's perspective, conservative people often had difficulty accepting alternative lifestyles, especially those that did not mesh with their own plans and ambitions. Mikeal hadn't said anything about his family displaying any open homophobia, but he was obviously still hesitant about broaching the subject.

For a wild moment, Adam reconsidered Mikeal's offer about joining him for the Thanksgiving holiday, just to make sure he would be there if things didn't go well, but held back. His presence there would just inflame the situation if it did go badly, and if it went well, he was sure there would be ample opportunity to introduce himself to Mikeal's parents later.

He glanced at Mikeal, his face soft and relaxed, images from the television dancing over the lenses of his glasses. He leaned down and kissed him until he woke. "Sleepy baby?" he teased.

Mikeal smiled, stretching. "Yeah," he admitted.

"Should I take you home?"

Mikeal stared up at him, still smiling and reached up for him. "No."

           

Adam ended up dropping Mikeal back at his dorm the next morning with just enough time to shower and change before his father picked him up. Mikeal talked to his father the entire ride back home, watching the scenery go by the windows and felt a small nagging ache of missing Adam as he answered his father's questions about classes and school. He said a few lines in French when Jamison asked to hear them, and smiled when Jamison laughed at the translation.

He went through a similar ream of questions with his mother when he arrived at the house. He usually didn't like the way his mother fussed and coddled him, but after being away for so long, he actually kind of enjoyed it. He took a hot shower in the privacy of his own bathroom, then sat at the counter and talked to his parents as his Mom stuffed him with homemade appetizers. She cooked his favorite dinner: cognac-pepper steak with freshly baked bread stuffed with sliced garlic and chili. Mikeal helped prepare a salad, tossing in halved cherry tomatoes, spring onions, ground pepper, salt and garlic, and added some chili oil he found in the spice cabinet.

"Well, you sure know your way around a kitchen," Marigold commented as she bustled around him.

Mikeal shrugged, blushing a little. He and Adam went out to eat a lot, as college kids tend to do, but Adam did a bit of cooking at home in his tiny kitchen and Mikeal had helped a couple times. He thought about taking this recipe back for Adam. He would probably like it.

"There's nothing wrong with a man knowing how to take care of himself once he leaves home,” his dad said from the doorway. "Fosters independence."

"Well, I am glad that you are keeping yourself well fed," Marigold said, approaching him and giving his belly an affectionate pat.

Mikeal rolled his eyes, but had to smile. He thought about telling his parents about Adam tonight, while everyone was happy to see him, but resisted. It was so comfortable right now; the warm smell of fresh bread in the air and the tantalizing aroma of the beef being cooked and the promise of a full stomach in the near future. And he just liked being home. It could wait.

That evening he ate and watched a movie with his parents before going to bed. Buried under the sheets and blankets of his own bed, he traded a few sexy texts with Adam before falling asleep.

He spent most of Wednesday with some old friends from high school, who were also home for the break. On Thanksgiving Mikeal ate a large breakfast, then went outside to rake the yard while his mom took over the kitchen to prepare their traditional big Thanksgiving lunch and his dad watched football. He managed to catch Adam at home and talked to him on his Bluetooth while he worked.

He was done with just enough time to catch a shower before lunch. When he came inside though, he was met with a surprise. Hyacinth was sitting at the kitchen counter, chatting with his mother. She turned, her green eyes tilted up with her Cheshire cat smile and stood, holding her arms out to embrace him. Mikeal hugged her, careful of her midsection. She hadn't said anything about expecting another baby, but her dress already showed a generous rounding of her stomach. He could hear his Dad in the other room, and Sophia’s squeal of delight. “Good to see you Hya.” Mikeal said, pulling away. “Excuse me; I’ve been out working up a sweat.”

“I can smell it,” Hyacinth observed, stepping aside. “I was just apologizing to Mom for dropping in unexpectedly.”

“I thought you were spending the holiday with your in-laws.”

“Well, I was, but David had to go and catch the flu,” Hyacinth said, rolling her eyes. “So of course his mother came down to take care of him and he asked me to take Sophia and stay out of the house so she and I wouldn’t get sick.” Hyacinth patted her modest baby bump for emphasis. “So I decided to surprise Mother by coming home for Thanksgiving. I really didn’t have time to call; it was so hectic getting David taken care of and getting everything packed up for Sophia and me.”

“Well, we are all glad you made it,” Marigold chirped. “Mikeal, run and take a shower, lunch is almost ready.”

Mikeal showered and changed into slacks and a button down shirt and sweater for dinner. His Mom always took pictures on Thanksgiving and would throw a fit if Mikeal didn’t dress nicely.

He couldn’t help the small pang of disappointment he felt. Hyacinth was his sister and he certainly shouldn’t begrudge her spending time at home. But Hyacinth always brought an underlying line of tension with her wherever she went, thanks to her sharp tongue and unpredictable temperament. Marriage and parenting had not softened her any and Mikeal felt his resolve to share his secret with his parents crumbling with each second. Getting up the nerve to tell them was going to be hard enough. But no matter what their reaction was, Hyacinth was going to make the whole situation more volatile just by being present. So he ate lunch quietly as Hyacinth filled everyone in on the life and times of being the stay-at-home mom and wife of a successful ob/gyn.

After lunch, he helped clean the dishes. His dad settled down to watch more football while Hyacinth and his mother pulled out some wine. Mikeal ended up taking Sophia and letting her play with the Wii to entertain her. She was too young to understand the games, but had fun playing with the remote and waving it at the screen the way Mikeal taught her. Later, she ran through the house on chubby legs, shrieking with delight as Mikeal chased her. Once he caught her, he grabbed her, flipped her upside down and gave a raspberry to her exposed belly.

“Easy Mikeal.” Hyacinth said as she approached and took a pink-faced Sophia from him. “Get her wound up like this and she’ll be up all night.”

Mikeal turned her over to his sister’s care and sat down in the living room with his father. He did his homework until the game was over; then they ate leftovers for supper and watched a movie.

Mikeal was so used to watching movies with Adam that sitting there without his hand to hold and his shoulder to rest his head against made him feel sad and lonely. Hyacinth went to bed before the movie ended. Mikeal followed suit after the movie was over, changing and falling into bed with a sigh. He felt strange, being away from Adam, here in his old home with his old things all around him. He felt almost like he didn’t belong.

Feeling melancholy, he grabbed his cell phone and called Adam, praying that he would still be up. Adam picked it up on the first ring.

“Hey, my sexy kitty.”

“Hey baby.”

“Is something wrong?” Adam asked, picking up on Mikeal’s tone.

“Well, I don’t know,” Mikeal said. “I feel kind of out of place now; like I don’t belong here.”

“That can happen when you return home. It happened to me too. Seeing how everyone’s life has moved on during our absence can make us feel left out.”

Mikeal turned onto his back. “What did you do today?”

“Studied mostly, once I got off the phone with you. Skyped with my family and played some video games. How was the rest of your day?”

Mikeal sighed and closed his eyes. “My sister came by. Unexpectedly.”

“Which one?”

“Hyacinth. Her husband has the flu, so she brought my niece with her so she wouldn’t get sick.”

“Man, that sucks, getting sick on a holiday.”

“About as much as working during one might.”

“Amen,” Adam said. “So what does your sister being there mean?”

“I can’t tell them.” Mikeal said. He continued on before Adam had a chance to respond. “You don’t understand my sister. She is a drama queen and she has never really liked me. If I do come out this weekend, she is just going to complicate something that is already complicated enough. I don’t need her influencing them. So I’m going to have to wait until she leaves.”

“Do you think she’ll leave before your vacation is up?”

“I don’t know,” Mikeal replied. I hope so.

"Mmm-hmm," Adam said and Mikeal wondered if he was angry. After a few minutes, however, Adam asked a different question. "What are you doing?"

"Lying in bed, talking to you."

"Are you tired?"

Mikeal stared up at the dark ceiling. "No, not really."

"Me neither. I really wish I was with you right now."

"Me too."

"Hmmm." Adam's spoke again, his voice dropping lower. "So, what do you wear to bed when you stay at home? Pajamas? Boxers? Do you sleep nude?"

"Well, considering it's November, I’m wearing a t-shirt and pajama pants."

"Underwear?"

"No." Mikeal felt his face grow warm, but he was interested in where Adam's line of questioning was heading.

"Guess what I am wearing right now."

Mikeal smiled. "Nothing."

"Bingo. I'm lying here, and wishing you were here. My body misses you."

"I miss you too, baby."

"Take your shirt off."

Mikeal blinked and sat up. "What?"

"You heard me. Take it off."

Mikeal glanced at the door, and then checked the clock. Almost midnight. His parents would be in bed by now. He pulled off his shirt and tossed it on the floor next to his bed. He shimmied back down into the warmth of his sheets, the cotton sliding over his newly exposed flesh. "Okay."

"If I was there, I would already be touching you." Adam said, his voice a sexy, promising rasp in Mikeal's ear. "I would kiss your neck, and touch your chest. Stroke your chest and stomach, and pull on your nipples until they were hard and aching. Do that for me baby."

"Do what?" Mikeal asked feeling shy and dizzy.

"Touch yourself the way I say. Pinch your nipples, pull on them until they are aching and throbbing. Pretend that you can feel my mouth on them, sucking and biting."

The words themselves sent a flare of arousal through him, waking up his cock. His face burning, Mikeal did as he was told, cradling the phone between his shoulder and neck as he ran his hands up his chest, feeling the goose bumped skin underneath and rolling his nipples in between his fingers. He closed his eyes as he tugged on them and imagined the wet warmth of Adam's mouth on them, the sharp bite of his teeth fastening on them and surprised himself when a low hoarse moan came out of his mouth.

"That's right, baby. Touch yourself like that for me. Are you getting hard?"

"Yes," Mikeal confessed.

"Me too. My cock is aching for you. It misses your body. I want to fuck you so badly right now, to just bury my cock inside your tight little body and thrust. Would you like that?"

"I would."

"Touch your cock for me. Stroke it and tell me how good it feels.”

Mikeal could feel the heat of his erection through the material of his pants. He slid them down his hips and struggled out of them, pushing them off the bed with his foot. He bent one knee up and gripped his cock with the hand not holding the phone. It twitched inside his grip and he moaned, trying to keep his voice down. His cock was as hard as iron and throbbing in his hand. Mikeal wasn’t sure if he had ever felt so aroused in his life. The semi-familiar surroundings, the possibility of getting caught, the knowledge that his family was sleeping just down the hall, somehow made it all the more exciting.

“Does it feel good, baby?” Adam purred through the phone line.

“Yes,” Mikeal gasped out. “God.”

“I want to make you feel good,” Adam said. “I want to suck your cock until it is hard in my mouth and then I want to fuck you until you come. I love seeing your body underneath me and your face when you come. It’s so sexy, the way you move, the way you twist your body on my sheets. And I love being inside you, buried deep inside you.”

Mikeal gasped, his eyes squeezed shut. He was so close and it took just a few more strokes to the rhythm of Adam’s voice for him to come hard, grinding his heels down into the mattress and clenching his teeth to keep from crying out. He felt the warm splatter on his stomach and thighs. He could hear Adam on the other end of the line, gasping. Mikeal smiled and listened to his lover reach orgasm, gently stroking his softening cock.

“God, baby,” Adam finally said. “You can be hours away and still drive me crazy.”

Mikeal smiled sleepily. “Ditto.”

* * *

Mikeal was relieved to see that some things never changed. Marigold always hit the Black Friday deals, so Mikeal left early in the morning, chauffeuring his mother and sister to the downtown shopping district. He didn’t mind though, it gave him time to do his own Christmas shopping.

He went from store to store, picking up gifts. He found a pair of funky earrings and a stylish hat for Julie, and a bottle of his Mom’s favorite perfume. Hyacinth was easy enough to shop for. Anything expensive with a designer label would put a smile on her face. For his father, he got a Swiss army knife that included a cigar cutter. He had a half formed idea for Adam's gift and picked up a few items for that as well.

His sister and his mother were similarly laden down when he met them for a late lunch. After they got home, they followed the family tradition of playing the first holiday music of the season and putting up the Christmas tree. Mikeal and his father found themselves doing most of the work while Marigold instructed on which decorations went where. Hyacinth chimed in her opinion from the couch, where she was sipping hot chocolate while Sophia watched a movie.

“Perfect!” Marigold exclaimed once they had set the star in place on top. “Let me get a picture and then we’ll light it up!”

Mikeal stretched out his shoulders. He didn’t mind helping, but that tree seemed to be getting bigger every year. He lined up with his parents and Hyacinth with Sophia, smiling as his Mom set the automatic timer. Afterwards, they snacked on leftover ham and turkey.

“So when are you going back to school, Mikeal?” Hyacinth asked.

“Classes start back Monday,” Mikeal said. “But I was thinking of heading back tomorrow.”

“A day early?” Marigold asked. “Why?”

“Well, it’s a few hours drive,” Mikeal said, even though it was only two. “And I would like to have some more time Sunday to study and get ready for exams. Get settled back into the swing of things.”

“But can’t you study here?” Marigold protested.

Mikeal could see a hint of hurt in her eyes and was almost sorry he had brought it up. But he was missing Adam so bad it was like a toothache. And Hyacinth’s visit had put a damper on his visit home that he didn’t even realize existed until she arrived. He felt spoiled and selfish, but he had grown up essentially an only child and her presence hovered all over everything. And there was no time to talk to his parents privately, which he desperately wanted. Wanted for Adam, and himself. Wanted for their future. He had to let them know, but he couldn’t, not with her here.

That would leave Christmas, which was almost worse. But Hyacinth would be here with her husband, which would occupy her. And Lily would be there. He had always liked his eldest sister.

“I can, but I would really like to get a head start and have all my resources at hand.” Mikeal looked to his father for help. “Can you drive me?”

Jamison nodded.

“Mikeal…”

“That’s enough,” Jamison interrupted. “The boy is focusing on his academics, Mari. You should be proud of him. He has that focus and drive that the Hamilton men are known for!”

Jamison's endorsement did little to lessen the guilt that Marigold’s heartbroken look gave Mikeal, especially since he wasn’t being 100% honest. He tried to forget about it as he sat in his room before he went to bed and texted his plans to Adam. Adam responded less than a minute later.

I’ll call in sick :D See you tomorrow

Mikeal grinned and that eased some of the guilt. He went to sleep with anticipation tingling in his stomach.

 

Hyacinth packed up Sofia and left around the same time that Jamison and Mikeal headed out. Marigold had fed them a large breakfast, but that didn’t stop Jamison from stopping on the way for a light lunch before dropping Mikeal off. Mikeal was beginning to realize that Marigold wasn’t the only one feeling a little hurt by his hasty return to school, but Jamison was far less vocal about it.

Any lingering guilt disappeared the minute Mikeal saw Adam behind the wheel of his car when he came to pick him up. Adam was wearing a floppy brimmed hat, a long wig and sunglasses as he smiled at Mikeal from the open car window. “Is it safe?” he asked, grinning.

In answer, Mikeal pulled him down for a kiss, tugging off the sunglasses and knocking off the hat and wig. Mikeal felt ridiculous. He was only away for a couple of days, but he felt hungry, starving for him. He dug his fingers into Adam’s hair, moving closer until he was almost straddling Adam’s lap.

Adam seemed equally happy to see him, returning his kiss with vigor and gripping Mikeal’s waist. “Baby,” Adam finally breathed. “As much as I am enjoying this, I don’t think that I went through all the trouble of having a private apartment just to end up having sex in my car.”

Mikeal backed off slightly, settling for catching Adam’s earlobe in his teeth. “Get us there,” he whispered. “Now.”

Adam was fine with that idea, although Mikeal seemed to want to torture him, spending most of the drive massaging Adam’s erection through his jeans and sucking or nibbling on his ear and exposed neck. Once he was haphazardly, but legally, parked, he turned and attacked Mikeal, kissing him and pushing him against the upholstery and windows.

“Inside,” Adam growled, finally breaking away from Mikeal.

Mikeal got out of the car on weak legs and followed him inside the building. He pressed himself up against Adam’s back as he struggled with his keys, grinding his growing erection against his boyfriend’s ass.

Adam wrestled the door open, dropped his keys on the floor and yanked Mikeal into the apartment. He kissed Mikeal deeply, loving his taste, his smell, the sensation of his body underneath his hands. Mikeal was touching him too, igniting hot fever wherever his fingers roamed; down the line of his throat, sliding across the small of his back, down his pants to radiate against his buttocks and thighs.

Adam’s fingers had been busy deftly unbuttoning Mikeal’s shirt as they kissed. It fell open, sliding down Mikeal’s shoulders to reveal a new display of delicacies for Adam’s hungry eyes; a drop of sweat rolling tantalizing into the dip of collarbone, pale pink nipples begging for attention, and a light trail of dark hair on Mikeal’s flat belly that disappeared teasingly under his waistband. There was a noticeable bulge present as well, and Adam let one hand explore it as his other came forward to loosen Mikeal’s belt.

He was surprised to feel Mikeal grip his hand and pull it away, but the other boy was only leading him to the bed.

“Love me,” Mikeal said, his voice thick with lust. “Take me. I want you inside of me.”

His voice, sweetly shy and highly erotic, fueled Adam’s passion. Shedding his own shirt and relieving Mikeal of his jeans, he propelled them both onto the bed, straddling his flushed, aroused partner. He could feel the bulge of Mikeal’s erection against the base of his own and couldn’t stop himself from grinding down onto it, just a little.

“You want this?” Adam asked. “You’re sure?”

“Yes.” Mikeal rolled and writhed underneath him, his body seeking more contact. “I’m sure.” In truth, he was hungry for it, almost desperate for it. He hadn’t realized how badly he had missed Adam until he was reunited with him and wanted to love him, feel him, take him in as a deep as he could, so deep that he could never forget him, could remember him and carry him with him forever.

Adam kissed him, strongly, and rid himself of his remaining clothes. As he retrieved the necessary supplies, Mikeal yanked down his own briefs, kicking them off.

“I don’t think I have enough self-control to go slow,” Adam said, sitting down next to Mikeal. “Is that okay?”

Mikeal lunged forward, kissing him aggressively, and gripping Adam’s hair in both hands. When he pulled back, breathless, his glasses were askew and his face was pink.

“I don’t want slow.” Mikeal whispered. “I want you and I want it now.”

Adam grinned and bit him lightly on the neck. “Demanding aren’t we? I like it. Okay, love, on your stomach.”

Mikeal obliged and Adam knelt near his legs, pushing them apart and coating his fingers with lube. He prepped Mikeal carefully, kissing the curve of his boyfriend’s low back as his fingers slid and stretched. He relished the mingled taste of salt and skin, as well as the sound of Mikeal’s sweet moans and the small upturned tilt of his pelvis as Adam worked him. Goddamn, if Mikeal ever knew how sexy he was, then Adam knew he would probably find himself wrapped around that cute little finger before he knew what hit him.

Unwilling to torture either one of them with further anticipation, Adam rolled on a condom with unsteady fingers and pressed a kiss against Mikeal’s shoulder blade before sliding into the welcoming heat of his boyfriend’s body.

Mikeal let out a small cry as Adam slid all the way in, until his hips were flush against Mikeal’s buttocks. He leaned down and kissed Mikeal’s neck. “Okay?”

Mikeal nodded. “Yes.” He pushed back against Adam a little bit and Adam groaned softly. “Want this.”

Adam pulled up on Mikeal’s hips so he could reach around and grip Mikeal’s cock. The heated skin was already slick with pre-cum. Adam started to thrust, his hand working Mikeal’s cock. He pulled Mikeal close to him, kissing the skin on his shoulders and neck, feeling the other boy tremble underneath him and push his cock into Adam’s grip in the rhythm of their thrusts.

Adam knew he wouldn’t be able to last long but was determined to have his boyfriend reach orgasm first. So when Mikeal shuddered and came underneath him, coating Adam’s hand with his seed, it was almost a relief as Adam let the sudden tightening of Mikeal’s body take him over the edge.

Adam collapsed on top of Mikeal in a warm pile of weak limbs and heaving chests, before rolling onto his back next to him. He lifted his hand back to his face and licked the cum off of his fingers, while Mikeal groped around bed for his glasses. Adam found them and put them on the nightstand for Mikeal, before gathering his boyfriend in his arms for another long slow kiss.

“Yeah, so I kinda missed you,” Adam teased.

Copyright © 2014 CassieQ; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 27
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Wow, that was an amazing account of how it aches to miss your guy. Great job Cassie. That was awesome. Thanks for your work. :)

  • Like 4
Link to comment

That was really sweet and hot at the same time. I really enjoy this story and the rest of your work. I went to Megacon today. My feet are tired and I feel like a got hit by a bus but we got to see Stan Lee and Wil Wheaton. Soooo worth it. Your boys would have loved it. Can't wait for more!

  • Like 4
Link to comment

What a sweet chapter. Both boys missing the other so much, even though they were only apart for a few days. lol

 

But...being a mom, I know how Mikeal's mom feels. I didn't want my kids going back to school either. And it was worse for Marigold b/c he left a day early! I'm sorry he didn't feel comfortable telling them with his sister around.

 

Terrific chapter, Cassie! :2thumbs:

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 03/24/2014 01:51 PM, Cole Matthews said:
Wow, that was an amazing account of how it aches to miss your guy. Great job Cassie. That was awesome. Thanks for your work. :)
Thank you Cole Matthews. I'm glad that the feeling of Mikeal and Adam missing each other came across. :)
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 03/24/2014 03:26 PM, Carrie76 said:
That was really sweet and hot at the same time. I really enjoy this story and the rest of your work. I went to Megacon today. My feet are tired and I feel like a got hit by a bus but we got to see Stan Lee and Wil Wheaton. Soooo worth it. Your boys would have loved it. Can't wait for more!
Thank you Carrie. The con you went to sounds fun, I miss those days. It does sound like something the boys would enjoy, I'll have to get them back into a con soon!
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 03/26/2014 12:17 PM, Lisa said:
What a sweet chapter. Both boys missing the other so much, even though they were only apart for a few days. lol

 

But...being a mom, I know how Mikeal's mom feels. I didn't want my kids going back to school either. And it was worse for Marigold b/c he left a day early! I'm sorry he didn't feel comfortable telling them with his sister around.

 

Terrific chapter, Cassie! :2thumbs:

Thank you Lisa. I like the feeling of being fresh in love, when you want to see the other person all the time and even a few days apart makes you miss them like crazy.

 

I think most parents feel the way Marigold does. I know my Mom hated leaving me at college. (I think she cried). Even now, when I go to visits, she tries to get me to stay as long as possible. And yeah, Hyacinth pretty much killed the plan to talk to his parents.

 

Glad you enjoyed the chapter!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 03/26/2014 12:17 PM, Lisa said:
What a sweet chapter. Both boys missing the other so much, even though they were only apart for a few days. lol

 

But...being a mom, I know how Mikeal's mom feels. I didn't want my kids going back to school either. And it was worse for Marigold b/c he left a day early! I'm sorry he didn't feel comfortable telling them with his sister around.

 

Terrific chapter, Cassie! :2thumbs:

Thank you Lisa. I like the feeling of being fresh in love, when you want to see the other person all the time and even a few days apart makes you miss them like crazy.

 

I think most parents feel the way Marigold does. I know my Mom hated leaving me at college. (I think she cried). Even now, when I go to visits, she tries to get me to stay as long as possible. And yeah, Hyacinth pretty much killed the plan to talk to his parents.

 

Glad you enjoyed the chapter!

  • Like 2
Link to comment

These two are so adorably in love...the passion they feel is beautiful to witness. It is a shame that Micheal plans to come out got waylaid by his sister's presence ...maybe next time....their need to be together after a short time apart was another step forward...cheers...Gary

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 01/03/2015 04:25 PM, Headstall said:
These two are so adorably in love...the passion they feel is beautiful to witness. It is a shame that Micheal plans to come out got waylaid by his sister's presence ...maybe next time....their need to be together after a short time apart was another step forward...cheers...Gary
They are ridiculously in love and it was so much fun to write. Coming out to his parents is a big deal to Mikeal and things keep getting in his way (especially family). Good thing Adam is so patient ;) Thanks for the review!!
  • Like 3
Link to comment

This chapter totally captured the longing when you’re separated. The sparks igniting when reunited. Smoking hot!

  • Like 4
Link to comment
13 hours ago, BlindAmbition said:

This chapter totally captured the longing when you’re separated. The sparks igniting when reunited. Smoking hot!

It's hard to miss someone, especially when you are in love.  Thanks for commenting!

  • Like 4
Link to comment

They're definitely in love and the hot sex is wonderful icing on the cake. :P  But I still think Mikeal should have come out to his father in the car. He could have done it when they stopped for lunch, and if his dad freaked out, Mikeal could have stayed at the cafe and asked Adam to pick him up.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 3/5/2018 at 4:19 AM, Timothy M. said:

They're definitely in love and the hot sex is wonderful icing on the cake. :P  But I still think Mikeal should have come out to his father in the car. He could have done it when they stopped for lunch, and if his dad freaked out, Mikeal could have stayed at the cafe and asked Adam to pick him up.

Definitely in love and hot sex is good anytime.  Mikeal might have come out to his father, but he is more worried about his mother and I think he wants to tell them together.  Though the car idea is pretty smart.  Thanks for commenting.  

  • Like 4
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..