Jump to content
    CassieQ
  • Author
  • 4,095 Words
  • 4,152 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Geeks - 6. Julie

CHAPTER SIX: JULIE

Since Mikeal had given up his Labor Day weekend to spend time with him at AWA, Adam had promised the next three consecutive nights he had off of work to pledge towards his Star Wars education. Unfortunately, between classes, work and play rehearsals, he had precious little time to spare, and a few weeks passed before he could make it work out. He finally managed to arrange his schedule the way he needed to and on Thursday made plans with Mikeal, who wanted him to double date with his friend Julie. Adam had no problem with that; he liked Julie. She was as much of an anime freak as he was, and she was obviously a close friend of Mikeal's, which meant he really wanted her to like him as well.

So Thursday night he changed into a nice shirt and jacket and let Mikeal take him to a pretentious restaurant where he couldn't drink wine and the overpriced food was substandard. He still managed to have a good time though, because he was with Mikeal, which he always enjoyed and he liked the way Mikeal and Julie interacted together.

Julie's date, a handsome business major named Josh, didn't say much, just watched with an amused smile. Adam personally didn't like the guy. He was quick to smile and offer compliments and he was appropriately attentive to Julie, but something about him was too slick and smooth and his sophisticated manner didn't seem to click with Julie's brash exuberance at all. Adam was more relieved than he liked to admit when dinner was over and he and Mikeal walked Julie and Josh back to the dorm.

Adam and Mikeal walked back to Adam's car. "What do you think?" Mikeal asked, once they were in the car.

"About what?" Adam asked, starting the ignition.

"The guy. Josh."

Adam shrugged a little, and turned to check traffic before backing out into the street. "I don't know. He doesn't seem like Julie's type, but I don't know her as well as you do. What do you think?"

"I'm not sure," Mikeal said and the decisiveness with which he said it amused Adam. Mikeal was definitely sure that he wasn't sure. "I don't think he seems like Julie's type either, but she is really excited about him, seems to like him a lot and I don't really know what kind of guy she would find to be attractive for dating. Maybe she likes the suave romantic type. Most girls do, don't they?"

Adam frowned. His sisters were more likely to prefer the fun adventurous type, but he wasn't about to stray into that territory. He sure as hell wasn't the one to say what women wanted. "I don't know, baby. Like I said, I don't know her as well as you do. Maybe you should just wait and see?"

"Yeah, I guess." Mikeal sounded unsure and unhappy. Adam glanced over briefly and wondered if Mikeal was actually jealous that someone else was taking his best friend's attention away from him. Then that led him to wonder if he was jealous that Mikeal might be jealous.

Uncomfortable with that train of thought, he changed the subject. "So which Star Wars are we watching tonight? There are a bunch of them, right?"

Mikeal brightened noticeably. "We'll watch the original trilogy first. That includes Episodes Four through Six. These were the first ones made and the first ones released. George Lucas says that he intends for all six to be watched as a story arc, but it doesn't work that well if you watch the entire series from Episode One to Episode Six. It's much more poignant if you watch the original three first and then you don't have anything ruined by seeing the prequel films first and also you aren’t thrown as much by the obvious differences in quality and special effects. Although if you think of it, it kind of makes sense because the final episodes of Star Wars are set in a kind of post-apocalyptic era, so-"

"Whoa, baby, I haven't seen any of the movies, don't go giving me a cinematic lesson yet," Adam teased, taking Mikeal's hand and kissing the palm. "I'm excited to watch it with you."

Mikeal grinned at him, his teeth a white flash in the glow of the headlights. "Me too."

 

They settled down in Adam's apartment in front of the television with Cokes and popcorn. Adam was enjoying himself before the Fox logo even came up on the screen, with his boyfriend pressed up against his side, and the warm light flavor of the popcorn in his mouth. He was a little surprised at how easily he slipped into the movie. He had halfway expected to be bored and forced to tolerate them for Mikeal's sake, but he found himself drawn into the story, the characters. Okay, so Luke was kinda whiney, but Han and Leia cracked him up and Chewbacca was flat out cool. And he couldn't help the delighted shiver he got when Darth Vader came on screen for the first time. He had seen him before, of course, and knew he was a villain, but seeing that huge black suit striding on screen and that menacing voice booming out from the depths of the helmet gave it a definite creepy factor.

"So what did you think?" Mikeal asked after the credits started to roll.

Even if he hated it, which definitely wasn’t the case, Adam would have killed himself before destroying that happy, expectant expression on Mikeal's face.

"I liked it," Adam said, giving him a quick kiss. "I'm surprised that there are other movies though. This one seemed very complete."

"Well, that is the beauty of it," Mikeal said. "It told a complete story, but it was left so open ended that other movies are expected. We didn't have any closure with Darth Vader and the rebels still have work to do and of course Luke has to learn more about the Force."

"But how can he do that?" Adam asked. He maneuvered himself down so he was lying on the couch. Mikeal leaned over him. "Since Darth Vader killed Kenobi?"

"Obi-Wan," Mikeal corrected. "Luke will just have to find another teacher. And we haven't seen the last of old Ben yet." Mikeal grinned. "Who's your favorite so far?"

Adam looked thoughtful. "Well, Han Solo is cool, but I like Leia. She reminds me of my sisters--so independent. A lot of heroines in movies don't have a clue, or can't do a thing for themselves. And she just sees the bumbling mess the men made out of their rescue attempts and takes care of it herself."

"Even if they ended up in the garbage pit?"

Adam shrugged. "Chewbacca tried to warn them. They didn't listen."

Mikeal quoted Solo from the movie. "Get in there you big furry oaf, I don’t care what you smell!"

Adam laughed and launched himself up, grabbing Mikeal and kissing his neck ravenously. "That sounds so perverted!"

Unfortunately, Adam was too tired from his hectic schedule to come up with too much perverted mischief, so they settled for cuddling underneath the sheets and blankets of Adam's bed, trading drowsy touches and kisses until they drifted off.

Adam woke up early the next morning and reluctantly got out of bed to get dressed. He had early classes all week long so he could have the evenings free for rehearsals and working. Mikeal stirred and blinked up at him sleepily, then stretched and yawned. Seeing all that pale slenderness wrapped under the warm blankets had him yearning to dive back under the covers and treat himself, but he couldn’t afford to miss class. Instead he bent down and gave Mikeal a lingering kiss. "Do you want to hang around? I'll be done in a couple hours."

Mikeal shook his head and pulled on his pants. "No, I should go too. I have a couple of assignments and a philosophy quiz coming up today." He gathered his stuff and walked out with Adam, who dropped him off. Mikeal discovered he liked this whole "couples" thing.

 

That evening, they watched The Empire Strikes Back. Adam was completely enthralled. "Holy shit!" he exclaimed when the movie was over. "Now what happens?"

"You'll find out tomorrow night," Mikeal answered, delighted at his reaction.

"Holy shit," Adam said again. "I mean, I knew that Darth Vader was Luke's father, but damn, he cut off his kid's hand. And that scene when Hans got frozen...it was so powerful, it gave me chills." He glanced over at Mikeal. "Put in the next movie. I want to see it now."

"Nope," Mikeal said, getting to his feet. "Tomorrow."

Adam snagged him around the waist when he tried to walk away. "I know you have it. Give it to me."

"Tomorrow," Mikeal insisted, pulling away.

"Now!" Adam exclaimed, leaping at Mikeal and tackling him.

Mikeal laughed and to Adam's surprise, fought back, wrestling with him for several minutes before Adam managed to pin him, red faced and sweating slightly, to the floor. Adam smiled and bent down to kiss him. "Gotcha," he whispered into Mikeal's ear.

Mikeal raised his eyebrows. "Yes, you do. What are you going to do about it?"

Adam's grin widened and grew predatory. He liked this mood Mikeal was in. He shifted against Mikeal, rubbing his growing hardness up against the other boy's hip. "I'm open to suggestions." He kissed the side of Mikeal's neck. "I think a lightsaber battle is in order."

Mikeal's eyes were glinting with humor. "Lightsabers?"

"Yeah." Adam's hand found his cock through the fabric of his pants, gave it a gentle squeeze. "Feels like yours is already activated."

Mikeal kissed him and moved to unbutton Adam's jeans. Mikeal's phone went off with a long, trilling ring and Mikeal pulled it out of his pocket, planning on turning it off. He paused, though, seeing the unfamiliar number flashing up on the screen. Could be an emergency, he reminded himself.

"Hello?" he said, bringing the phone to his ear and hoping for a wrong number as Adam pushed his shirt up and kissed his stomach.

"Mikeal?" The feminine voice on the other end was so distorted by tears and anxiety he almost didn't recognize it.

"Jules?"

Adam glanced up. The obvious concern in Mikeal's voice and the expression on his face had his arousal gone in an instant and he released Mikeal, helping him to his feet.

Mikeal turned away, speaking into the phone. "Calm down, I can't understand what you are--" He stopped, listened. "Okay, okay, just---" He stopped again and gestured towards his coat. Adam grabbed it and his own, then scooped up his car keys. "Where are you?" Mikeal glanced up at Adam and mouthed the dorms.

Mikeal grabbed the back of Adam's jacket, following him outside, not letting go of the phone. "No, no, I'm not going to hang up. Who are you--" He paused and then spoke again. "You just stay right where you are for right now. It's safe. Don't leave." He got into Adam's car and buckled up. "Can you tell me what happened?" There was another pause, a short one, and then Mikeal spoke again, in a low soothing tone. "Okay, that's okay. Just stay put, okay? We're coming to get you." Mikeal looked up as he closed his phone.

Adam glanced over. "What's up?"

"It's Julie. I stayed on the line with her until the RA showed up; he's with her now. Ash said he'll stay out there until we get there."

"Is she okay?"

"No." Mikeal bit his lip, chewed on it anxiously. "She was pretty shaken up; it was all I could do just to keep her talking to me. I don't think she has her key to get back into the dorm, so she called me. And it seemed like she was scared of something.” Mikeal sighed and leaned his head back against the seat rest. "Oh God, Julie…"

Adam remembered the double date they went on the night before, and the uneasy feeling he had about Josh that he just couldn't place. He glanced around for cops before easing his foot down a little bit harder on the accelerator.

He slowed as he pulled up in front of the dorm. He could see Julie's form, huddled near the security phone in the front. So did Mikeal apparently, who threw open the door and ran out of the car before Adam could even bring it to a full stop. Adam cursed and reached over to pull the door shut before carefully guiding it into a parking space. By the time he reached them, Julie was clinging to Mikeal, sobbing, and Mikeal was hugging her, rubbing a hand up and down her back and speaking soothingly to her.

Adam glanced between them to the guy he guessed was Ash, a tall blond. The RA just shrugged at Adam's inquisitive look. "She's just freaking out. Said she was afraid of someone finding her, but that's all I got."

Adam approached Julie, who was shaking and clinging to Mikeal. "Julie?"

She ignored him, still crying and pressing her face into Mikeal's shoulder.

"Come on Julie, that's enough," Adam said sternly, pulling Mikeal back from her. She looked up at him, red faced and her makeup smeared with her onslaught of tears. "You need to tell us what happened. Are you hurt?"

She shook her head. "No." Her voice was shaky and thick. "I need to go inside, can I go inside?"

"Where is your key?"

Julie wiped her face. "His place. I-left my purse when I left. It has everything in it: my keys, my phone, money."

"Julie, how did you get back here?" Mikeal asked.

"Walked." Julie wiped her face again. Now that Mikeal was with her, she appeared calmer and a little embarrassed.

"Are you sure you're not hurt?" Adam asked her. He made a careful assessment. Her hair and makeup were in disarray, but her clothes were still in order. She was holding her shoes, a dizzying pair of heels, in her hand and had scrapes and scratches on her palms and knees.

"No, not bad." Julie wrapped her arms around herself and shivered. "I just need my purse back. Can--can you---"

"I'll go get it," Adam said. "Give me his address." He thought that Julie needed to stay with Mikeal. He wasn't sure what had happened, but Julie was more likely to talk to Mikeal than himself. And he had a car.

"I'll go with you," Ash said.

"It's okay," Julie protested. "I can go and-"

"No, you go inside," Ash interrupted. "We'll go pick up your stuff and bring it to you, okay?"

Julie nodded and Adam watched as she walked towards the entrance with Mikeal. His boyfriend had an arm around her and Adam hated the hard ball of cold jealousy he felt rising up in his stomach. He turned back to the parking lot and unlocked his car, letting the RA inside.

"So, what do you think?" Adam said, after they were secured inside. He started the engine.

"I don't know," Ash said. "I was coming back and saw her outside at the security post, talking on the phone. She looked scared and so I went over to see if she needed help. She said that she was waiting for a friend. I offered to let her in the dorm and into her room, but she didn't want to go inside until that guy got here. She asked me to stay with her until he got here. She was pretty freaked."

Adam's jaw tightened as he left the dorm and headed across town.

* * *

Mikeal poured hot water into a mug, covered it with a paper towel and carefully carried it back to Julie's room. While he was gone, she had changed into a pair of sweatpants and a T-shirt, had her hair pulled back and her face scrubbed clean. She gave him a small hesitant smile as she took the mug from him.

"It's chamomile," Mikeal said.

Julie took a sip. "Thanks."

Mikeal sat down at her desk. Julie was curled up on her bed. "Are you okay? Like really?"

She smiled tightly and nodded. "Yeah."

"What happened? I need to know if he hurt you."

She said nothing. For a long time he wasn't sure if she was going to answer at all. "You know me Mikeal," she finally said.

"Yeah."

"I like to have fun. But I don't sleep around. I thought we might have something special, Josh and I, but I still wasn't ready."

"Oh God, Julie, did he-"

"No." Julie shook her head. "No. We were at his place, we had dinner and watched a movie and were just talking. Then we started kissing." She shrugged. "That was okay. He said he wanted more, but I refused. He said it was okay, but when I got ready to leave, he grabbed me, and shoved me up against the wall. I fought him and pushed him away and he slammed me back up against the wall again and started to scream at me. When he tried to kiss me again, I bit him, and then put the heel of my hand against his nose like my friend Lindsey showed me. I don't think it hurt him very much, but it did surprise him enough for me to get away from him and get to the door. He chased me out of his apartment and down the hall, but I started screaming and he went back inside. I ran out of the building and down the street, until I fell. Then I stopped to take off my shoes and walked back to the dorm. When I left, though, I didn't have my purse with me. I couldn't get back into the dorm and I was so scared that he might come after me. I'm sorry, I know you were on a date tonight-"

"No, don't you dare be sorry," Mikeal said. He was reeling, both from what Julie had just told him and her eerie calmness about it. He wondered if she was in shock. "God, Julie..."

"I felt better once Ash was there. But I didn't want to go inside until you got here. I was still scared."

Mikeal was scared now too. He was tempted to go to her, to hug her and protect her, but he was afraid that might not be a hot idea. "Should...do you want to call someone?"

Julie shook her head. "No. No, I just need my purse and everything back. He can't get inside the dorm without an ID and no one else has a key to this room except you and the RAs. I'm going to drop the class that I had with him. It'll be okay."

"It's not okay."

Julie shook her head. "I'm done with him. I don't want to press charges; I don't want any of that. I just want this done."

Mikeal sighed. He didn't want to admit how scared he was for his friend now that she had told him what happened. "I'm going to get you some pepper spray to carry with you, okay?"

Julie chuckled a little. "Thanks." She set the mug aside. "But seriously, I hate that I ruined your date night."

"You call me anytime you need me, no matter what," Mikeal said. "I don't care if I'm on a date or not. You need me, you call me." He stood up and pressed a kiss to the top of her head.

There was a knock on the door and Julie looked up. Mikeal motioned for her to stay where she was and checked the peephole. He relaxed marginally and opened up the door. Adam came in with her purse in tow and handed it over. Mikeal passed it to Julie.

"Thanks so much," she said. Ash peeked in from the hall. "Is everything there?"

Julie glanced through the contents. "Yes, thank you."

Ash looked at her. "Do I need to file a report or anything?"

Julie shook her head. "No, we just got in a fight and I stormed off without remembering it. Thank you."

Ash looked doubtful, but turned and disappeared down the hall.

Mikeal watched Julie carefully. "Baby girl, let me spend the night here with you. You shouldn't be by yourself."

Julie shook her head again. "No. Lindsey is coming over and we're going to talk and hang out. Really, Mike, I'm fine, just shook up."

Mikeal looked doubtful, but Adam gave him a gentle, insistent tug on his hand. "Give her some time," Adam murmured in his ear.

Mikeal moved to give her a hug. "Give me a call," Mikeal told her. "Anytime you need me, I promise I'll come."

"I know," she said, hugging him back tight. She released him, then approached Adam and hugged him too. "Thank you," she said. Adam patted her on the back before leaving the room. Mikeal came out a few moments later, making sure the door was securely shut.

They were silent until they were seated back in Adam's car.

"Is she okay?" Adam asked.

"She will be, I hope,” Mikeal said.

"Did-Did he-"

"No. Tried to. But she said she fought him off and ran. That's why she didn't have her purse."

Adam swore under his breath.

"Did he give you any trouble?" Mikeal asked.

"No. He had left Julie's stuff outside his door in the hallway. I banged on the door, wanting to confront the son of a bitch, but he wouldn't answer."

"Did you know?"

"Crying on your shoulder, dressed to the nines, without her purse and with scrapes on her hands and knees? It's not rocket science." There was a long pause. "And Mikeal?"

"Hmmm?" Mikeal glanced over at Adam.

"Don't ever run out of a moving car like that. You could have hurt yourself."

"I was worried."

"I know."

 

Mikeal sat in the bed while Adam was in the bathroom. He had stripped down to his underwear. He was thinking of Julie, unable to fathom the thought of anyone wanting to hurt her.

Adam came out and sat down on the bed next to him before he reached out to rub his back. "Thinking about Julie?"

"Yeah." Mikeal turned his head to look at Adam. "Do you ever feel like you're ashamed of being a guy when stuff like this happens?"

"I can see how that would happen," Adam said, neatly evading that question. "I'm very sad about Julie. I could tell she really liked this guy and she must be hurting right now, not just from what he tried to do to her, but also because she trusted him." Adam pressed a kiss against Mikeal's shoulders. "Not all guys are like that, Mikeal. If you ever told me no, I would respect that. With you or anyone else I would date, male or female, I would respect that. Not all guys are like him. I'm not, and I know you're not."

Mikeal sighed and pressed his face into Adam's chest. He wanted, again, to tell Adam that he loved him, but he held it back. No way in hell was he making that mistake again.

They laid awake for a long time that night, Mikeal's back against Adam's chest, Adam's arms holding him. There was plenty of affection and warmth, none of it sexual. That had faded and fizzled out the minute Mikeal had gotten that phone call. Mikeal eventually fell asleep and Adam stayed awake, feeling Mikeal breathing and lightly playing with his hair.

He had a feeling that he might be making a confession to Mikeal much sooner than he thought.

Copyright © 2014 CassieQ; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 27
  • Love 4
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Cassie! Happy New Year! :)

 

First I thought that Adam was talking about confessing his love to Mikeal, but then with the little clues you're leaving here and there, maybe it's something more. Something sinister. The ending just sounded ominous. I don't know, maybe it's just me. I hope I'm wrong b/c Mikeal's heart will be broken.

 

Excellent chaper, Cassie! You had me at the edge of my seat! But too bad Adam and Mikeal didn't get a chance to play with their lightsabers! :2thumbs:

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Very powerful emotional scene that juxtaposes the growing intimacy of ADam and Mikeal with Josh's molestation. Really well written and impactful. Great job Cassie. And Thank You!

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 01/03/2014 11:44 AM, Daddydavek said:
Poor Julie. Adam is falling and Mikeal already has.
Julie has been through a rough time but she's strong. Adam is definitely well on his way. :) Thanks for the review.
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 01/03/2014 05:15 PM, Lisa said:
Cassie! Happy New Year! :)

 

First I thought that Adam was talking about confessing his love to Mikeal, but then with the little clues you're leaving here and there, maybe it's something more. Something sinister. The ending just sounded ominous. I don't know, maybe it's just me. I hope I'm wrong b/c Mikeal's heart will be broken.

 

Excellent chaper, Cassie! You had me at the edge of my seat! But too bad Adam and Mikeal didn't get a chance to play with their lightsabers! :2thumbs:

Happy New Year Lisa! *throws confetti*

Adam is not very sinister I'm afraid, though he definitely has his reservations with Mikeal. And no lightsabers this chapter, but Adam is not done with his Star Wars education yet! ;) Thanks for the review!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 01/04/2014 01:35 PM, Cole Matthews said:
Very powerful emotional scene that juxtaposes the growing intimacy of ADam and Mikeal with Josh's molestation. Really well written and impactful. Great job Cassie. And Thank You!
Thank you Cole Matthews. Adam and Mikeal are definitely growing closer, though the same can't be said for Julie and Josh, but she is much better off without him. I'm glad you liked it and thanks for reviewing.
  • Like 3
Link to comment

A powerful chapter about sexual assault filled with lots of emotion, It had every character thinking. Adam is realizing how much Mikeal means to him but at this point I think he feels a little vulnerable because of Mikeal's very obvious closeness with Julie. I think Mikeal's concern for her almost frightened Adam, when he leaped out of the moving car. Jealousy is a tough motion to deal with because it can often be irrational. I have struggled with that emotion myself at times....cheers...Gary

  • Like 5
Link to comment
On 01/03/2015 02:22 PM, Headstall said:
A powerful chapter about sexual assault filled with lots of emotion, It had every character thinking. Adam is realizing how much Mikeal means to him but at this point I think he feels a little vulnerable because of Mikeal's very obvious closeness with Julie. I think Mikeal's concern for her almost frightened Adam, when he leaped out of the moving car. Jealousy is a tough motion to deal with because it can often be irrational. I have struggled with that emotion myself at times....cheers...Gary
I think Adam is a little bit jealous of Julie, but the good thing is that he knows it and deals with it. And concern is definitely there…getting out of a moving car is not a good idea and Mikeal was very reckless in his haste to help Julie, which I think was a good thing for Adam to point out. Thanks for the comments!
  • Like 3
Link to comment

What a chapter. What happened to Julie is horrific. I’m glad it wasn’t worse. Not all guys are creeps, but a lot in college. She has Mikeal and Adam for support.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
44 minutes ago, BlindAmbition said:

What a chapter. What happened to Julie is horrific. I’m glad it wasn’t worse. Not all guys are creeps, but a lot in college. She has Mikeal and Adam for support.

Julie's experience was very troubling.  She has good friends in Mikael and Adam.

 

Thanks for commenting.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Interesting that Adam and Mikeal's gut feelings about Josh were correct. I predict Julie will feel vulnerable for quite a while, so I'm proud of Mikeal for offering his unlimited support. Adam will have to deal, and luckily he seems quite aware of his own feelings and how to act sensibly. Not like his boyfriend at times, :lol: 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
7 minutes ago, Timothy M. said:

Interesting that Adam and Mikeal's gut feelings about Josh were correct. I predict Julie will feel vulnerable for quite a while, so I'm proud of Mikeal for offering his unlimited support. Adam will have to deal, and luckily he seems quite aware of his own feelings and how to act sensibly. Not like his boyfriend at times, :lol: 

Adam and Mikeal (sometimes) have good instincts.  Julie and Mikeal are very close, when someone hurts her, they hurt him too.  Thanks for commenting!

  • Like 4
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..