Jump to content
    CassieQ
  • Author
  • 3,493 Words
  • 3,978 Views
  • 16 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Geeks - 7. Comfort

Explicit content

CHAPTER SEVEN: COMFORT

Mikeal called Julie the next morning and met with her for brunch. She looked like she hadn't slept much, her face was still puffy and her eyes red rimmed, but she put on a brave face, eating a little food and trying to act nonchalant. Her phone, resting on the table between them, vibrated several times, but Julie would check the ID and then push it away, refusing to answer.

"Is he trying to get in touch with you still?" Mikeal asked.

"Yeah," Julie sighed. "He's left several voicemails and texts."

"Do you check out what they said?"

"Nope," Julie said, chasing a blueberry with her fork. "It can be one of two possibilities. Either he's calling to apologize and try to win me back, or he's calling to harass me some more. Either way, I'm not interested in hearing what he has to say."

"So, it's definitely over?" Mikeal double-checked.

Julie wouldn't look at him. "After your boyfriend grabs you by the throat, throws you against the wall and calls you a 'fucking cock tease’ while trying to yank your skirt up, would you want to give him another chance?"

The food in Mikeal's stomach rolled uneasily. "No, I guess not," he said, even though he couldn't imagine Adam ever doing anything similar. "God, Julie, why didn't you file charges or something?" He looked up and saw Julie rubbing the heel of her hand against her cheek.

"Julie?"

Julie let out a sound that was halfway between a sob and a laugh. "God, I feel so stupid."

Mikeal got up and slid into the booth next to her, hugging her. "Don't. Guys like that...they are just charmers. They have to be, else all the girls would see that nasty repulsiveness underneath the surface and would never get near them."

Julie pulled away and brushed at her face again. "I know. I know."

"Come on," Mikeal said, sliding out of the booth and helping her to her feet. He went up front and paid for both of their meals, then walked outside. The sun was still shining but there was a definite cold bite in the air. "Halloween is coming up," he said, inspired by a change of subject. "Have you got a costume?"

Julie nodded. "Yeah. I have a friend that is going as Alice in Wonderland, so I'm dressing up as the Queen of Hearts." She glanced up at him. "What about you? Are you and Adam going to do something together, as a couple?"

A couple. He really liked the sound of that. He shrugged. "We haven't really talked about it."

Julie brightened. "We could do a group costume!" she exclaimed. "One of you could be the Mad Hatter and the other could be the White Rabbit or the Chesire Cat!"

“Sure. I'll run it by Adam and see what he thinks," Mikeal said. Julie began chattering excitedly about the planned costumes and Mikeal smiled, relieved.

Finally, things seem to be looking up.

* * *

"How is Julie?" Adam asked, as soon as he picked him up that evening.

"Better, I think," Mikeal answered, leaning forward and giving him a light kiss.

"And how are you?" Adam asked.

"Good, now that you're here," Mikeal said. Adam leaned forward and Mikeal met him for another kiss, a longer, deeper one this time. Adam moaned, deep in his throat and the sound made Mikeal shiver in delight.

They watched Episode VI that night, cuddled together and Mikeal was loving the way that Adam kept touching him, rubbing the back of his neck, or combing a hand through his hair. Adam hugged him tight during the last half hour or so of the movie and after it was over, they both watched the credits roll until Adam finally spoke.

"That was fucking awesome."

Mikeal smiled and pressed his body against Adam. "I'm glad you liked it."

"And there are three more?"

Mikeal sat up a little. "Yeah, about Anakin and Padme. Luke and Leia's parents. But they're not as good as these three."

"How could they be?" Adam said. "Still, it will be neat to see the kind of parents that could give birth to two such interesting people."

Mikeal had a feeling that Adam might be disappointed. Anakin and Padme had left him cold.

"That whole scene near the end, it was so tragic," Adam continued. "Luke gets his father back, but only after his father makes the last sacrifice...his life for his son."

"It's the sacrifice any parent would make for their child," Mikeal agreed.

Adam laid his head on top of Mikeal's, stroking his hair gently, then turned to press his lips into his dark curls.

Mikeal turned his head and tilted his face up to meet Adam's lips with his own. Adam immediately deepened the kiss, tracing his tongue over the seam of his boyfriend's lips, sliding it inside when Mikeal's mouth parted for him. He plundered it greedily, his other arm wrapping around Mikeal's waist to bring his body closer. Mikeal moved so he was sitting on top of him, straddling his lap. He brought his hands up to touch Adam, one gripping his shoulder, the other resting gently against Adam's neck, right under the curve of his jaw. Adam's hand moved from his waist up his back, rocking him forward a little. He liked this, with Mikeal on top of him, kissing him this way. He gripped Mikeal's hips, sighing softly when he pulled away. He watched Mikeal's face and saw nothing but dark arousal in his eyes.

"Lightsaber battle?" Mikeal asked teasingly and Adam smiled back. He kissed him again, deeply.

"Sure thing," Adam whispered when they finally parted, breathless.

Mikeal stood and giving Adam a shy, almost coy look, crossed the room and slid behind the bookshelf that separated the sleeping alcove from the rest of the studio. Adam got up, checked the locks and shut off the lights. When he approached the bed, Mikeal was waiting for him, with his shirt and glasses off. He gave Adam that same shy, enigmatic smile, softly lit by the glow of the lamp and Adam felt a warm swell of affection and arousal.

Adam took off his shirt and sat down next to Mikeal, kissing him again. Adam brought up a hand to cup the back of his boyfriend's neck, letting the other one rest on Mikeal's thigh. Mikeal leaned into him. His mouth was soft and responsive, tongues coming out to brush against each other. A warm fire was licking in Adam's lower stomach, tightening the muscles in his thighs and filling his cock in anticipation. He slid his hand up Mikeal's thigh, up to his groin, cupping him and rubbing at his shaft through the fabric.

Adam moved so he was kneeling in front of Mikeal, unfastening his pants and tugging them down his hips and legs. He gently pressed Mikeal down onto his back, and then shucked his own jeans before climbing over him, pressing his body down with his own. Mikeal hooked his legs around Adam's hips, already pressing and rubbing against the planes of Adam's body. He caught Adam's mouth in another hot kiss, running his hands up his back, up his shoulders and neck. Adam groaned and sighed against his lover's mouth, moving his body in an agonizingly slow drag over Mikeal's. Mikeal used his hands to slide Adam's underwear down his hips and used his feet to push them down his legs when Adam refused to let him sit up to finish the job.

Adam chuckled at his ingenuity and kissed him again, pushing Mikeal's underwear down as well, sliding his hot cock up against his boyfriend's. He groaned, back in his throat, almost shuddering. Mikeal was still wrapped around him in a warm tangle of arms and legs as Adam rubbed against him.

Adam's mouth was working against Mikeal's, his tongue warm and slick against his own. The entire scenario turned Adam on, from Mikeal's blossoming playfulness to the simple sensations of their bodies moving together. It was driving Adam halfway out of his mind. Mikeal's hands were gripping his buttocks tightly, grinding him down against him and Adam could feel himself approaching that blinding brink and he was trying to desperately to hold back, his body screaming, when Mikeal suddenly came underneath him, groaning and crying out in what was almost a sob.

Adam followed suit, too helplessly snared in the erotic web of sex, sweat and warm flesh to resist. He gasped, biting his lip as the orgasm pulsed through him, leaving behind sticky white evidence before Adam melted into a contented relaxed weight next to Mikeal, who cuddled up next to him. He turned his head to kiss Mikeal's hair as the younger man settled his head on his shoulder. "I love you," Mikeal murmured, sleepily. Adam tightened his arm around Mikeal's shoulders, staring into the dark and lying in the silence.

 

Adam woke in the middle of the night, feeling cold. He rolled over and saw that the other side of his small bed was empty. He climbed out and checked the bathroom, which was also dark and empty. Yawning, he pulled his robe down from the hook in the bathroom and walked into the main room. Mikeal was standing near the window, looking out at the lights of the nearby buildings and passing cars. It was still loud, even at this time of night, but it was a muted racket that Adam was used to. It didn't strike him that Mikeal might not be.

Adam draped his robe over Mikeal's frame and wrapped his arms around him. "Couldn't sleep?" he asked.

Mikeal shrugged a little. "I get that way sometimes. When I can't sleep, I think. When I think, I get a little melancholy."

"So what is going on inside that head of yours?" Adam asked, planting a small kiss against his temple.

"Just thinking. About Julie. About you. Myself."

Adam rubbed Mikeal's arms. He knew his boyfriend was a big thinker, but he also knew from previous experience that if Mikeal spent too much time dwelling on things, he got some strange ideas. "Want to talk?"

Mikeal turned in his embrace and rested his face against Adam's shoulder. "Can we go back to bed?"

"Sure thing," Adam said, leading Mikeal back to the bedroom. He climbed in with Mikeal, thinking that the other boy didn't want to talk about what was on his mind. However, once they were lying down, cuddled up together, Mikeal tilted his head back to look at Adam. "I want to ask you a personal question."

"Okay," Adam said, wondering what Mikeal could consider a personal question with someone he had just had an orgasm with a few hours earlier.

"Did you date a lot, before you started college?" Mikeal asked. Adam glanced at Mikeal. Mikeal was making sure not to look at him, studying the sheets.

"If you are asking if I dated girls, yes I did, in high school,” Adam answered. “I had a girlfriend and we went out on a few dates, but it never really went anywhere."

"Did you date any boys?" Mikeal asked.

"Not back then," Adam admitted. "Although I think I would have liked to. I started thinking of guys I would like to be close to, that I wanted to hug and hold hands with and that freaked me out a little. But I never dated guys until college."

"You're not a freshman," Mikeal guessed.

"Sophomore," Adam said. "But it is different in college. If you date someone, they don't have to come in and meet your parents. It's not all over the school the next day. And there are so many different types of people here. It felt like, once I was here, that I could start indulging those feelings, you know. I wondered if I was gay in high school. But I confirmed it here." Adam glanced at Mikeal again and kissed him. "And it got me here, in this bed, with you. And there's no place I'd rather be right now." Adam expected at least a smile, but all he saw was Mikeal's pensive stare.

"Did you date a lot of other guys before you met me?"

Adam frowned a little. "Don't go comparing yourself to the people I used to date, Mikeal."

"I'm not," Mikeal protested. “But you are the first guy I've been with. And I want to know."

Adam sighed. "Three other guys. But that was from way before, and they weren't long term. They weren't like you."

"And what am I?" Mikeal asked.

"You're special," Adam said, trying to kiss him, but Mikeal wouldn't have any of it.

"I'm special, but you don't love me."

Adam sighed. "Damn, baby, you complicate everything. Listen. I think I could. I think I might already love you a little bit. But I'm not sure. And I'm not going to say it unless I'm sure. I'm just not. I don't want to be one of those people who says ‘I love you, I love you, I love you’ and then several months later, go ‘I love you baby, but I'm not in love with you anymore’. Because that is crap." Adam stroked Mikeal's hair as he spoke to try to take some of the sting of his words away. "But I wonder why you need this kind of validation. I like you and I certainly have no intention of letting you go." Adam moved in to kiss him again and this time Mikeal let him.

"What's really going on, Mikeal?" Adam whispered, hugging him close and stroking his hair. "What are you so worried about?"

"Do your parents know?" Mikeal finally asked. "That you like guys?"

A-ha, Adam thought, feeling like they were finally at the crux of the problem. "They know."

"How did you tell them?" Mikeal said, picking at the bed sheet underneath him.

"My parents came up to see me one evening and took me out to eat. While we were in the restaurant, they asked me what I had been up too and I told them I was seeing someone. They asked for her name." Adam grinned slightly at the memory. "And I told them 'His name is John'. And my mom looked at my dad, smacked him on the arm, and said 'I told you so'."

"So they knew...and they didn't care?"

"Well, they have a bunch of girls to give them grand-babies when the time comes. And they're pretty liberal, so..." Adam shrugged. "It's no big deal to them. I'm sure they would prefer me dating girls, but they don't mind that I'm seeing guys, as long as I'm happy and safe." He pulled Mikeal closer, rubbed his back. "Are you thinking of coming out to your folks?"

"Thinking of it," Mikeal emphasized.

"Are you worried?" Adam asked.

"A little," Mikeal pulled up his arm and rested it under his head. "But I'm not willing to go through all the trouble if I'm just going to be a convenient fling."

"You are not a convenient fling," Adam reassured him, sliding a hand over his hip. You're too much damn trouble for a fling, he added silently. He leaned forward and pressed a kiss to Mikeal's neck, just shy of his collarbone, then another one down against his sternum. He pressed another kiss below the first one, just for good measure then gently bit at Mikeal's right pec, feeling the responsive jump of Mikeal's muscles as he did so. Mikeal's nipples had puckered up so he dragged his tongue over one of them, then took it into his mouth and sucked. One of Mikeal's hands descended on his head, but it did not push him away, as Adam feared, but cradled the back of his head gently, holding him right where he was. Adam smiled a little, catching the nub in between his teeth, before sliding his lips down Mikeal's trembling belly.

He kissed the side of Mikeal's knee, gripping his hips and turning him slightly so that Mikeal was lying on his back. He was deep underneath the sheets now, folding the long lines and angles of his body to stay on the small mattress. He couldn't see Mikeal's face, but could hear his unsteady breathing. He gripped Mikeal's ankle, slid it up the mattress, giving himself some more room and creating a little tent under the sheet. He kissed the interior of Mikeal's leg, moving from the knee up.

Mikeal moaned as Adam's lips traveled up his thigh. He never realized how sensitive his inner leg was until Adam's mouth was on it. He moaned again, writhing a little as Adam's tongue swept a wet line across the junction of where his leg met his pelvis. Adam's hair brushed against his hard cock.

Mikeal's body burned with two levels of excitement. The first one was obvious. He knew exactly where this kind of scenario was heading and his cock was already throbbing and leaking in anticipation of Adam's mouth. The second one was even though he could kind of see Adam's vague outline underneath the sheet, he still couldn't see what Adam was doing and that was driving him crazy. Adam's teeth were grazing a dangerous line across the edge of his hip and when that warm mouth finally closed around his cock, engulfing him in that wet heat, he almost came right then and there. He let out a strange sound between a shout and a moan, thrusting his hips up, feeling a small stab of disappointment as the mouth retreated, keeping him from thrusting deeper into that delicious heat. Adam's hands gripped his hips, controlling the depth of penetration and Mikeal was helpless to do anything except be enveloped in the feeling of that mouth moving up and down his cock.

Adam carefully worked Mikeal's cock, letting it slide back into his mouth and retreating to suck at the head, before descending back down again. He enjoyed sucking cock, and the environment he was in, the darkness and heat under the sheets, created a cozy private space between him and Mikeal's body that was as comforting as it was erotic. He wrapped an arm around Mikeal's leg, using the other to grip his lover's shaft near the bottom. Mikeal's gasps and moans were audible, heavily filtered underneath the sheets, as Adam slid his tongue along and around the head, dragging across the slit and devouring him again.

Mikeal gasped, his hands grabbing fistfuls of sheets. Adam's mouth was driving him crazy, knowing exactly where to lick and suck. He bit his lip as he felt the orgasm filling him up, about to erupt and then he was coming, so hard it drew his body up like a bowstring and he felt Adam's mouth still around him, swallowing him down and another warm burst of pleasure bloomed inside him. He took a couple of gasping, gaping breaths, feeling the tension uncoiling from his body, floating down in a warm drift of post orgasmic bliss.

He was only vaguely aware of Adam moving over him, shifting. Then Adam's mouth was over his again and he felt Adam's hips bumping against his own. Adam pressed his face into Mikeal's neck, gasping and gritting his teeth above him, rubbing his warm, slippery cock in the groove between his hip and his stomach. Adam shuddered and tensed, like Mikeal had done just a few minutes prior, and warmth splattered their stomachs for the second time that night.

Adam nestled in close to him, breathing hard and pressed another kiss to Mikeal's sweaty neck. "I love your neck," Adam said, sliding his tongue against it. "It's so tasty."

Mikeal turned his face away. "It tickles."

Adam pressed into him further, wrapping him in his arms. "Not a fling baby. Never a fling. Don't ever think otherwise."

Mikeal knew. He would be foolish to argue against the man who had just given him the best orgasm of his life. And somehow, the way that Adam was cuddled up against him was more convincing than anything else, actions or words. Questions and doubts still circled his mind, anxious dogs that refused to stop chasing their own tails, but Mikeal was warm, sated and exhausted from two orgasms in the same night. He would not be chasing those hounds tonight. He slept.

Copyright © 2014 CassieQ; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 27
  • Love 4
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 01/18/2014 01:25 AM, Daddydavek said:
Damn those geeky types sure are high maintenance and the sex scenes are smokin'.
Thanks Daddydavek. High maintenance for sure, but well worth it. You said it yourself, the sex scenes are smokin'. :lol: Thanks for the review!
  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 01/18/2014 02:01 PM, Ron said:
You have a fine touch with personal interaction and it shows in this chapter well. The dialogue was excellent. There was a dryness to the first sexual interaction that prevented me from 'feeling' it, as it were. After Adam woke up and found Mikeal, the following conversation was emotional and marvelous. Mikeal's uncertainty in the scene was nearly palpable, and the sexual interaction that followed was right there believable in every way.

 

I loved the analogy between questions and doubts, and dogs chasing their tails. It was both a vivid and accurate linking. So well in fact, that I immediately found myself imagining those questions and doubts chasing themselves round and round, never to find an answer.

Thank you Ron. I'm glad you liked the chapter and especially the analogy at the end, which is also one of my favorites. I do try to keep a balance of story and smut in my chapters, but I do agree that the second scene, that had a lot more emotion and closeness, can make for better sex. :) Thank you so much for reviewing!
  • Like 5
Link to comment
On 03/07/2014 11:49 AM, Cole Matthews said:
Beautiful, touching, emotional scene that was intensely erotic. Wonderful work Cassie!
Thank you Cole. I think both our boys needed some TLC after a rough couple of days. I'm glad you liked it, thanks for reviewing :)
  • Like 5
Link to comment

Another great chapter as they make their way down the road towards answers for both of them. The scene of Mikeal standing alone in the dark was beautiful, as was what followed. There is an innocence to M that is so endearing as he wears his heart on his sleeve. He is not playing games...he is just trying to find his place and Adam is helping him do that...slowly but surely. The end scene was hotness and sweetness at the same time...never a fling.....Cheers...Gary

  • Like 5
Link to comment

The conversations between your characters are so believable and fit whatever is going on between the characters. I enjoyed (pant, pant, pant) the love scene between Adam and Mikeal! Very sexy! Thanks.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, JeffreyL said:

The conversations between your characters are so believable and fit whatever is going on between the characters. I enjoyed (pant, pant, pant) the love scene between Adam and Mikeal! Very sexy! Thanks.

Mikeal likes to talk, and Adam knows how to reassure and comfort.  Glad you are enjoying and thanks for commenting! 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..