Jump to content
    CassieQ
  • Author
  • 3,538 Words
  • 4,061 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Geeks - 9. Halloween

Explicit content

CHAPTER NINE: HALLOWEEN

The month of October seemed to fly by for Mikeal, in a frenzy of midterms, dates and costumes. When Halloween arrived, Mikeal was actually relieved. While he hadn't had much to do to prepare, Julie had been in a constant freak-out for the last week and Adam kept thinking of last minute additions for their costumes. Between a frazzled friend and a preoccupied boyfriend, Mikeal was ready for some hard-core relaxation after Halloween.

He went over to Adam's Friday evening to get ready. Julie had went with him get a pair of dark jeans and a purple and black striped hoodie (the latter from a terrifying shop called Hot Topic). He figured that he would just throw on the ears and the tail and be good to go.

As usual, he thought wrong. Adam, wearing everything except his wig and hat, sat Mikeal down almost as soon as he arrived and started drawing lines on his face.

Mikeal scrunched up his face in protest. "Why do we have to do this again?"

"People are excepting a Cheshire Cat, you need to have stripes. Especially on your face, that's what people are going to be looking at."

"But I have the ears!" Mikeal complained.

"There is more to the Cheshire Cat than the ears," Adam said. "Hush and be still. I promise you'll look excellent."

Mikeal wasn't happy, but he complied with as much patience as he could manage. When he saw himself in the mirror afterwards, he was stunned. Adam had transformed his face into a streaked mask of different shades of purple and had combed a purple dye through his dark hair. With the ears clipped in place and the tail, he looked very...different. Adam had drawn a white, fanged smiled across Mikeal's own lips and extended it past the natural line of his mouth a little bit, curving it upwards.

"I didn't want to make the smile too big or too gruesome, because it looks freaky when most people do it," Adam explained. "But that, with the whiskers and the ears, marks you as the Cheshire Cat. Additionally, you'll be with me and Julie and her friend, so people will put it together."

Mikeal resisted the urge to touch his face. He had never seen himself look so...feline.

"Do you like it?" Adam asked, standing behind him and putting both hands on Mikeal's hips.

"It-It looks good," Mikeal said. "It's just different."

Adam kissed the back of his neck and executed a slow grind against Mikeal's buttocks. "I think you look so damn sexy right now," he murmured against Mikeal's ear. "You have no idea of how much I want you."

Mikeal shivered a little and turned to face Adam.

"If you kiss me, I'll have to reapply all that makeup," Adam breathed. "But I am going crazy to touch you." He kissed Mikeal's neck again, near the back where the makeup wasn't as heavily applied. He gently pushed Mikeal back against the wall of the small space and unfastened his jeans, pushing them down his legs.

Mikeal was already half hard as Adam freed his cock from his underwear and slid his tongue up the shaft in a long wet stroke. He moaned lowly as Adam took him into his mouth and Adam echoed the sound, sending vibrations down his cock that made Mikeal gasp and roll his hips forward.

Adam gripped his hips so tightly it bordered on pain as he devoured him, letting Mikeal’s cock slide down into the warm recesses of his mouth, then sucking at the head; teasing it with his tongue and then drawing him back into that wet heat again.

Mikeal grasped the shoulders of Adam's jacket, pushing into his mouth, the pleasure uncoiling his stomach. He bucked frantically a few times then exploded into Adam's welcoming mouth.

Adam swallowed, then licked and sucked for a few more moments before withdrawing. He kissed Mikeal's belly, sighing softly against the skin, making Mikeal shiver.

Mikeal reached down and pulled Adam to his feet. He moved in closer, unfastening Adam's pants and grabbing his boyfriend's rock hard cock in his grip. As he began to stroke, Mikeal moved in to kiss Adam.

"Your makeup-" Adam started, but Mikeal kissed him anyway, interrupting his protest.

"You can redo the damn makeup," Mikeal whispered.

* * *

They were late to pick up Julie, but that was okay because, as Mikeal had predicted, Julie still wasn't ready. Her friend Lindsay opened the door to her room and let them in. Lindsay was dressed as an almost perfect replication of Alice, complete with a blonde wig with a little bow tied in it. Mikeal found her costume vaguely creepy. Something just wasn't right about an adult woman dressed as a little girl complete with tights and a petticoat and-

"Where the hell did you find those black patent Mary Janes?" Adam exclaimed, staring at her feet.

"Aren't they awesome?" Lindsay preened. "I found them at a flea market downtown, believe it or not."

Leaving Adam and Lindsay to engage in what was sounding suspiciously like girl talk, Mikeal stepped further inside the room. He saw Julie's costume hanging up, but the girl herself was nowhere in sight.

"Hey where is-"

He stopped mid-sentence as a girl who looked like Julie came rushing out of the bathroom in a robe.

"Your hair-" he gasped.

"Isn't it awesome?" Julie squealed, spinning in a little circle. All of her hair, from the mass of curls arranged on top of her head, down to her eyebrows and eyelashes had been dyed a bright, fire engine red. The circles of rouge on her cheeks and her red mouth matched almost perfectly.

"Is that going to come out?" Mikeal asked. He has seen Julie in wigs, but he had never seen her dye her hair before.

"In a few days," she said, pulling the robe off. For Mikeal, who was used to Julie in various states of undress, seeing his friend in a slip and stockings was normal, but Adam turned away, clearly embarrassed. "Give me a hand," Julie demanded.

Mikeal helped her pull on her white dress, which he had helped her cover with stamped red hearts, then the outer dress, which was a heavy red material, cut and slashed so that the underdress showed through. As a finishing touch to her queenly persona, Julie pushed a tiara onto her head.

"How do I look?" she asked.

"Very red," Mikeal told her.

She beamed. "You look good in purple Mikeal," she said.

Mikeal shrugged. "Don't expect me to start smearing this stuff on my face on a regular basis."

"You look hot too, Adam," she said, pulling on some red heels. "If you weren't totally gay and banging my best friend-"

"Julie!" Mikeal exclaimed, equal parts scandalized and embarrassed.

"Sorry," she said, not sounding the least bit repentant. "I'm just excited. And these costumes are awesome. Look, I even found a purse that looks like a flamingo!" She held it out proudly.

"Flamingo?" Lindsay asked blankly.

Julie rolled her eyes, apparently not happy about her friend's lack of fairy tale knowledge. "The Queen of Hearts plays croquet with a flamingo as a...umm...“

"A mallet," Mikeal chimed in.

"Yeah!" Julie beamed. "A flamingo for a mallet and a hedgehog as a croquet ball."

Adam sidled up to Mikeal and wrapped his arms around his waist, resting his chin on Mikeal's shoulder. "Sorry baby. I would have made you a more elaborate costume if I had known how far out your friends were going."

"No," Mikeal said. "Julie and most of her friends are--the name for people who dress up a lot-"

"Cosplayers?"

"Yeah. They like to do stuff like this; it's their thing. It's not my thing. I wouldn't want anything really complicated. Their costumes are expensive and time consuming, so they'll end up reusing parts. I won't. And besides, it would be one more thing for you to be doing when we could be spending time together."

Adam didn't miss the barb in those words and winced a little at the sting. He knew he had been busy, wrapped up in classes, work and projects. Mikeal was obviously feeling lonely.

"I'll make it up to you tonight," he purred in Mikeal's ear so the other girls, still discussing the finer points of their costumes, couldn't hear. He let adventurous hands slide underneath Mikeal's shirt, playing over his abdomen. He didn't miss the hitch in Mikeal's breathing or the little shiver that his boyfriend couldn't hold back. "Anything you want tonight, just ask and I'll give it to you." He kissed the tip of Mikeal's ear, grazed it just slightly with his teeth. "Promise."

"Hey, you two, stop being so horny over there," Julie said, approaching. "We're ready to go."

* * *

Mikeal's dorm was holding a little Halloween celebration and they stopped by, but didn't stay there very long. Downtown was the place to be for Halloween. They walked down the streets, checking out other costumes and taking the compliments from other people for their own handiwork. When they reached the club, Julie led them upstairs and they settled down at a table to watch the belly dancers perform. Lindsay went and got a round of drinks for everyone.

Mikeal was having a good time, watching the girls in their costumes shimmy and shake, with his boyfriend right next to him, holding his hand and occasionally leaning up against him.

"Hey," Adam pulled on his hand as the belly dancers wrapped up their performance. "Come on."

"Where?"

"Let's dance."

"I don't know how to dance!" Mikeal exclaimed frantically.

"It's cool," Adam said, pulling him into a section of the club that was lit by different colored lights, pulsing and swirling in time to the music. "I don't either."

Mikeal was sure that underneath all that makeup, his face was red, but he didn't resist as Adam wrapped his arms around him and pulled him flush with his body. Mikeal moved with him, shifting forward when Adam pulled back and vice versa. He felt a little self-conscious, but not as much as he usually did. He was in a costume; it wasn't like people would equate him with the shy, nerdy kid who always wrecked the grading curve. He was the Cheshire Cat, mysterious and enigmatic, on the dance floor with his handsome boyfriend who looked drop dead gorgeous, even in the oversized top hat and cheesy suit of the Mad Hatter.

Mikeal moved in closer, melding himself against Adam’s body, moving with him, loving the feel of their bodies against each other, the smell of him, the warm heat radiating off of him. Adam's fingers found their way under his shirt again, skating against his low back.

"It must be your mission to drive me crazy tonight," he whispered to Mikeal, his voice hoarse and husky. "Everything you do just makes me want you more." He punctuated that announcement with a slow grind of his hips against Mikeal's to make his point clear. Mikeal groaned and pressed into it, loving the delicious friction, even through all the layers of cloth.

Mikeal was all for leaving right then and there and was only willing to wait until the costume contest was over to appease Julie. They didn't win, coming in second after a trio of females dressed as sexed up schoolgirl zombies.

"No justice," Julie grumbled. "I bet I would have won if we had shown some boobage too."

"Well, couldn't really help you in that department," Adam said, grinning. "If you'll excuse us ladies, I think I'm going to head home and curl up with this sexy kitty here."

"Have fun!" Julie caroled, giving them a wave. "Me and Lindsay will hang out here for a while. Mikeal, I'll text you when I'm back at the dorm."

Mikeal waved at her as Adam ushered him out the door.

Once back at the studio, Adam told Mikeal to go ahead and take a shower, to make sure he got the dye out of his hair and the makeup off his face. Mikeal complied, scrubbing his hair and face and felt a tingle of delighted apprehension in his stomach. He remembered Adam's sexy whispered promise to him from earlier... Anything you want tonight, just ask and I'll give it to you.

He was prepared to have Adam make good on it.

* * *

Adam was already in the bed, waiting for him with nothing but a big smile. Mikeal dropped his towel and climbed into bed next to him, moving in to claim a kiss. Adam made a small sound of appreciation, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend and rolling so Mikeal was lying on top of him. Adam continued to kiss him, smoothing back his boyfriend's still damp hair.

"You looked so sexy tonight," Adam said, running his hands all over the smooth expanse of Mikeal's naked body, still warm and slightly damp from the shower. "I could hardly wait to get you alone."

"Well, you have me here," Mikeal said, propping himself up on his hands and grinning down at his lover. He slowly ground his growing erection against his boyfriend's stomach. "What are you going to do with me?"

"What do you want?" Adam asked, trailing his fingers down Mikeal's back. "I seem to remember making you a promise. Do you want me to suck you off again, like I did earlier? Do you want to frot?"

"I want-" Mikeal glanced down into Adam's green eyes, desperately trying to drum up his nerve. "I want us to make love."

Adam's fingers didn't stop their travels up his back. "You mean fuck?"

Mikeal huffed and rolled off of him. "If you want to be vulgar about it, yes."

Adam caught him and kissed him again. "I wasn't trying to be vulgar. Just making sure we were on the same page." He brushed Mikeal's hair back, looking at his dark eyes. "Are you sure about this baby? It's a big step."

Mikeal nodded. "Yes. I want it and I want it to be with you." His hand stole forward and closed around Adam's erection.

Adam patiently removed his hand and kissed it. "I need to talk to you for a few minutes without distraction. If we do this, baby, I'm going to need to top you."

"Why?" Mikeal asked. Adam was relieved to find that his tone was just curious, not argumentative.

"Have you ever had sex with another man?"

Mikeal shook his head.

"I have. If you go into this without knowing what to do, it could hurt me or yourself."

"This is going to hurt?" Mikeal asked, misinterpreting.

"Not necessarily," Adam said. "It can cause a little discomfort at first, but that isn't what I'm saying. It can hurt me, and hurt you, if it's not done right. But I'm going to show you. And I'll make you feel good." He drew Mikeal in, kissed him again. "But you need to trust me. Total trust." He drew back and looked at Mikeal. "Is that okay?"

Mikeal nodded. "Yes. I trust you."

Adam opened a drawer and brought out a bottle of lube and a condom. He turned back on his side and started to kiss Mikeal again. Mikeal instantly responded, wrapping his arms around Adam's neck and melting into the kiss. Adam continued to rub Mikeal's back, then slid his hands lower to stroke his ass.

"I'm going to touch you," Adam told him, grabbing Mikeal's leg behind the knee and pulling it up over his own hip. He slicked lube over his fingers. "Don't tense up, okay? And tell me if it hurts."

Mikeal kissed him again, felt Adam's fingers touching him intimately, before a slight pressure. He drew in a breath. He could feel something breaching him, a slight burn and invasion. He didn't necessarily like it, but it wasn't a bad feeling. Adam was kissing him again anyway and he focused on that, combing his fingers through Adam's hair and sucking on his lip, slicking his tongue along it.

He felt some more of the pressure, the burn of it, the stretch. He didn't like it and Adam used his free hand to soothe him, stroking his hair and his face. "Relax baby."

Adam shifted his fingers deeper, scissoring them a little and searching for that spot. Mikeal let out a low moan and Adam smiled a little, kissed him again. "Feel good?" he asked, his hand searching out Mikeal's cock and closing around it.

"Yeah," Mikeal breathed, searching out Adam's mouth again. He was locked in a pleasurable knot, with Adam touching something that was feeling really good, and the delicious pressure and friction on his cock. Adam kissed his neck, sucking on the skin there, and Mikeal shivered, squirming as heat blossomed in his belly and spread throughout his body, filling up his cock. Then, suddenly, it was gone, Adam's hand had released his cock and the fingers were sliding out of his ass. "Onto your back, okay?"

Mikeal complied as Adam moved so he was settled in the cradle of his lover's legs. Adam painted a trail of kisses from Mikeal's belly up to his chest and neck. "I'm going to go slowly baby," he said. "Tell me if you need me to stop, okay?"

Mikeal nodded, his eyes shadowed with apprehension.

Adam slid a condom on and lubed himself up, before sliding his fingers in again; to make sure Mikeal was stretched enough. Adam knew he didn't have a monster-sized cock, but all his previous lovers had been impressed and he wanted to make sure Mikeal didn't get hurt. He leaned forward to kiss away the worry line in between Mikeal's brow.

"Trust baby," he reminded him. "Relax." Adam gently pushed against Mikeal's opening, sliding the head of his cock in, then pausing. He leaned over, kissed Mikeal, on the mouth, the ear, the neck. "Okay?"

"Yeah," Mikeal ground out. "Just...slow, promise."

"Slow," Adam repeated, stroking Mikeal's sweaty hair, kissing him again. He continued his gentle push, sliding in surprisingly easy. Once he was fully sheathed, he paused again, another kiss. "I'm in baby. How do you feel?"

"Okay," Mikeal gasped. "Just...full."

"God, baby," Adam groaned, loving the feel of Mikeal gripping him. "You feel so damn good." He ran his hand up Mikeal's chest. He started to move, slowly, small gentle thrusts.

Mikeal moaned, softly, and Adam kissed his ear. "Okay?" He asked, just to make sure.

"Yes," Mikeal said. "Feels...nice."

"Nice," Adam repeated, letting his tongue slip out and taste the sweat on Mikeal's skin. His hand slid down Mikeal's stomach and caressed his hard cock, while changing his thrusts, making them longer, deeper. Mikeal gasped, a sound that was pure sex to Adam's ears. "Nice like this?"

"No," Mikeal said. "What you are doing now feels fantastic."

That's more like it. Adam thought. Mikeal reached up for him and brought his face down for a passionate kiss. Adam continued his manipulation of Mikeal's cock, keeping up a steady thrust into his lover's body, loving the way Mikeal was gasping and moaning underneath him.

The heightened arousal that had Adam under its grip all evening, combined with the deliciously tight heat of Mikeal's body, brought him near his climax faster than he would have liked, but he could tell from Mikeal's ragged panting and the spasmodic grip on his shoulder that his lover was close too. A few more thrusts and Mikeal was crying out, arching up, cum seeping from his cock as Adam fisted it. Adam gasped and shuddered, coming inside of Mikeal's heat as his body tightened up around his cock. He closed his eyes as the orgasm eased from his body, carefully sliding out. He quickly pulled off the condom and threw it in the bin next to the bed before melting on top of Mikeal. He sighed contentedly, surrounded by the smell of sex and sweat and Mikeal.

"Okay, baby?" he asked, propping himself up. He checked Mikeal's face, which looked tired and satisfied.

"Yeah," Mikeal said, smiling and looking drowsy. "That was awesome."

Adam chuckled and kissed his neck. "Thanks for the compliment."

Mikeal eventually wriggled his way out of Adam's grip to go clean up. While he was gone, Adam turned over onto his stomach and whispered into the pillow because he wasn't ready to say it to Mikeal.

"I love you. I love you. I love you."

Copyright © 2014 CassieQ; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 24
  • Love 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 02/15/2014 03:29 PM, Lisa said:
I can't believe I'm the first reviewer! :)

 

This was a terrific chapter, Cassie! From the party (Julie is a NUT, dying her hair bright red! Omg, I want to see everyone's reaction when she gets to class!), to afterwards at Adam's place. Adam is just such a sweetie, he's always looking out for Mikeal. The ending was the best though. I can't wait for those 'I love you', 'I love you', 'I love you' to really be spoken. I can't wait for Mikeal to finally hear them.

 

Can't wait for the next installment! :P

Thank you Lisa! This was one of my favorite chapters to write, it was just so much fun! I love Halloween and the boys were feeling sexy! :D I'm glad you like the ending. Mikeal won't have to wait too much longer ;)

Thanks for reviewing!

  • Like 4
Link to comment

When I first began going to a local gay bar at twenty-one, one of the first groups that included me in after hours parties was the drag queens. They were so outgoing, and a fun group but they were brash, sometimes vulgar and definitely outspoken. Because of this, I would blush and they would rib me about it in fun. So, I find Mikeal's blushing behavior, if not actually always shown as a blush, realistically portrayed and endearing. :thumbup:

 

And I love, love, love the chapter! :)

  • Like 5
Link to comment
On 02/20/2014 04:07 AM, Ron said:
When I first began going to a local gay bar at twenty-one, one of the first groups that included me in after hours parties was the drag queens. They were so outgoing, and a fun group but they were brash, sometimes vulgar and definitely outspoken. Because of this, I would blush and they would rib me about it in fun. So, I find Mikeal's blushing behavior, if not actually always shown as a blush, realistically portrayed and endearing. :thumbup:

 

And I love, love, love the chapter! :)

Mikeal's confidence is growing with each chapter, but he is still very shy about some things, so he does blush on occasion. I think it's cute. Glad you liked this chapter, it is one of my favorites :)
  • Like 4
Link to comment

Very sweet and sensual, just what anyone would want for their first time. This story just keeps getting better, and not just due to the hot sex ;)

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 03/08/2014 07:04 PM, Timothy M. said:
Very sweet and sensual, just what anyone would want for their first time. This story just keeps getting better, and not just due to the hot sex ;)
Thank you Timothy M. I'm glad you are liking it! :) (Hot sex included :P)
  • Like 4
Link to comment

Pillow talk. That was a perfect ending to a perfect first time experience. There was no awkwardness or clumsiness...they just fit together and it worked...and the final piece clicked into place for Adam. The start of the evening was the beginning of a whole evening of foreplay, leading up to that ultimate sharing. It was so hot and satisfying on so many levels...wonderfully done....Gary

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 01/03/2015 03:39 PM, Headstall said:
Pillow talk. That was a perfect ending to a perfect first time experience. There was no awkwardness or clumsiness...they just fit together and it worked...and the final piece clicked into place for Adam. The start of the evening was the beginning of a whole evening of foreplay, leading up to that ultimate sharing. It was so hot and satisfying on so many levels...wonderfully done....Gary
Halloween was my favorite chapter by far. I love the way their first time played out and all the sexy teasing beforehand. I'm so glad you liked it and thanks for the review!
  • Like 4
Link to comment
14 hours ago, BlindAmbition said:

What a wonderful chapter. Adam is the perfect first lover. Always considerate with some experience. My first BF was in high school. First time was for both. It helps when one has some experience.

Halloween was one of my favorite chapters to write.  First times are always special.  Thanks for commenting!

  • Like 5
Link to comment
19 hours ago, JeffreyL said:

Great chapter! Sexy and fun, and the ending was sweet. Thanks.

Glad you enjoyed it, this was a fun chapter to write!  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..