Jump to content
    CassieQ
  • Author
  • 3,235 Words
  • 1,755 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Unrequited - 4. Reciprocity

Reciprocity

"Emily?"

Emily Mancini turned. "Hey," she said slowly, studying the boy in front of her. He was the one who had taken her home several weeks ago so he could see his brother about something. "Samuel right?"

"That's right." Samuel rubbed the toe of his sneaker against the worn linoleum of the school hallway. "Um...I was wondering if you were doing anything this Friday? Like after school?"

"Why?" Emily asked. She hooked her thumbs into the straps of her backpack.

"Well, I thought if you didn't have any plans you might want to go with me to, you know, see a movie. Or something?"

"Or something?" Emily asked, smiling coyly.

Samuel blushed and Emily giggled. "You know I'm kinda getting into that whole blushing thing, it's cute," she said, reaching up and touching his face. Samuel forced himself not to flinch away from her touch. Her fingers were cool against his skin. She looked at him like she was considering something for a few minutes. "Sure, I'll go see a movie with you Friday night. But you'll have to pick me up and buy my ticket, all right?"

"Sure," Samuel said. "I can pick you up around seven, okay?"

"Okay." She blew him a kiss before walking away.

Samuel couldn't force himself to smile.

* * *

Anthony frowned when he got home Friday afternoon and heard the music coming from Emily's room. It was Madonna. Old Madonna—her early 8os, bleached blond, trying to pretend she wasn’t a slut stuff. Emily only listened to old Madonna when she was getting ready for a date.

He went upstairs and stopped by her bedroom. Since the door wasn't closed all the way, he pushed it open. Emily was standing in front of her vanity mirror, her hair done up, in the process of putting on some lip gloss--red, shiny and probably tasting like strawberries or something. She was wearing jeans, a pair of furry boots and a low cut blouse. He frowned. No short skirts, no loud makeup--she was going on a real date and not a slut call.

"What are you doing?" he asked curiously.

"God, Anthony, can you at least go take a shower? You stink."

"I just came from practice."

"I know. Go take a shower."

He raised an eyebrow at her lousy attempt at evasion. "Come on come on Em. Who's the lucky bastard?"

She must have caught the tone in his voice, because she looked up and her eyes were bright and hot. "Fuck you," she said, her voice hard and crisp. Anthony took several steps into her room and grabbed her by the front of her shirt. He pulled her close to him, until he could smell her scent, of powder and perfume and saw her eyes widen, surprised and a little afraid. But mostly he focused on her smell. It was making him dizzy, making his head spin.

"You watch your mouth," he said softly, staring at hers, those wet shiny lips, before lifting his eyes. "You're growing up Miss Em and if you don't watch that mouth, it's going to land you in a dangerous situation one of these days and I'm not always going to be around to jump in and save you. So here is some advice for you. Don't you tell a man "fuck you" unless you mean it. Sooner or later someone is going to take it as an invitation." He released her and gave her a light calculated shove in the chest. She stumbled back, hands going to her blouse, trying to smooth out the wrinkles with her hands.

"Go away," she whispered. "Please."

He turned and went to his room. He returned several minutes later and tossed a black sweater on the bed. "Wear that," he said. "It's cool out tonight."

Emily wouldn't look at him, had her back turned and her arms wrapped around her slim frame.

Anthony left and went down the hall to take a quick shower. He washed off the sweat and grime from practice, and then hurriedly got dressed. Emily was still here, listening to the latest pop station instead of Madonna, which meant she was done getting ready and just waiting. He went downstairs and turned on the television. He wanted to make sure he could get to the door before his sister could and scare the poor bastard into behaving himself.

At six fifty five, there was a knock on the door and Anthony jumped up to answer it even as he heard Emily's door open from upstairs.

Anthony opened the front door, the scowl on his face melting into an expression of surprise as he saw Samuel standing there. He got over it quickly, though, and scowled again...a real one this time. "What are you doing? I thought I told you-"

"Anthony!" He heard Emily come up behind him. She pushed past him to go stand next to Samuel. "Stop being mean to my date."

My date.

Anthony's eyes widened. He saw that Samuel was dressed nicely in a pair of black jeans, a button down blue shirt and boots. He knew he had made an offer but he never thought Samuel would accept it. In fact, by now he had almost thought Samuel had forgotten about it.

"Have fun then Em," he said, watching as Emily slid an arm around Samuel's waist. He noticed with a bit of satisfaction that the sweater he had given Emily to wear, the black one he had borrowed from Samuel during their car ride, was tied around her waist where Samuel was sure to notice. "Samuel, keep your hands to yourself."

"Anthony!" Emily said again, a warning in her voice. "Samuel is a gentleman. Leave him alone."

"Just watching out for my little sis," Anthony replied. He was speaking to Emily but his eyes were trained on Samuel. "Don't forget your curfew. If I have to go out looking for you again-"

"Shut up," Emily said and pulled on Samuel's arm. "Let's go."

Anthony watched the pair walk to Samuel's car parked in the driveway and grinned as they drove off.

That little fuck. He had never thought he would actually go for it.

* * *

"What's wrong?"

"Hmm?" Samuel turned and looked at Emily. He was driving her home after school. They had been "dating" for a week, even though the only time they saw each other after school was when Samuel drove her home. They had a date set up for later that weekend, Emily's choice since he had chosen the last date. He had the sneaking suspicion she was going to ask him to go skating and hoped she would change her mind. He hadn't been on a pair of skates since he was eight.

"You looked like you were thinking deep mysterious thoughts over there," Emily said, smiling at him.

He smiled back. "Nah. Just normal thoughts. Beautiful thoughts about my dark eyed lady."

Emily smiled at that. He had initially called her his "brown eyed girl" but she had missed the Van Morrison reference. He was careful never to do anything that would make her feel dumb and had hooked her on their very first date by telling her she had a beautiful mind. Emily was beautiful, popular with boys and he knew that as far as she and everyone else was concerned, she was dating below her station. Making her feel smart, making her feel like she matched him on an intellectual level was the only thing he had to offer her, the only thing that kept her with him. Keeping her with him was of the upmost importance. Keeping her meant keeping Anthony. That's all that mattered.

He leaned over impulsively and gave her a quick kiss when he stopped at a light. She smiled at him as the light turned. He pulled into the driveway, opened the door for her and got her bag out of the back.

"Do you want to come in?" she offered, pulling her bag onto her shoulder. "Get a soda or something?"

Samuel knew that she was breaking one of the house rules by inviting him in but even if she wasn't, he would have refused anyway.

"Not today. I have some things I need to take care of before tomorrow." He kissed her again, underneath her jaw. Another rule when dealing with Emily. Displays of affection...lots of them. He let her press up onto her toes to give him a long, deep kiss before he got back into his car. He watched her walk into the house before pulling out of the driveway. He drove back to the school, circling the building slowly. He saw Anthony leaning against the wall, gym bag near his feet, hair and clothes damp. He stopped the car as Anthony approached, opened the door and slid inside.

"Hey," Samuel said, nerves making his throat thick and sticky. He turned the car around and drove back onto the main road.

"Emily at the house?" Anthony asked.

"Yeah. Safe and sound."

"Good," Anthony said, seeming to relax slightly.

"How was practice?" Samuel asked.

"Good." Anthony stared down at his hands. "Where are we going?"

"My place."

Anthony looked at him. "Do you even have parents?"

"My dad is dead. My mom is away on business a lot. She works for some big research company that has stations set up in different places, so she is usually traveling to those to make sure everything is working smoothly. A lot of times she'll be gone all week."

"Oh." Anthony felt like an ass. "I'm sorry. About your dad."

Samuel shrugged. "Don't worry about it. It wasn't your fault."

"What happened?"

Samuel looked over briefly then returned his eyes to the road. "Don't drink and drive."

Anthony didn't make another attempt at conversation. Instead he was quiet the rest of the drive, as he followed Samuel into his house and up into his room. Samuel shut the door behind them and gave Anthony a nervous look. Anthony, thinking it was probably his job to initiate things, approached Samuel. He pulled Samuel's glasses off, placed them on the dresser, than kissed him. Samuel responded eagerly, opening his mouth to accept his tongue and lifted his hands, hesitantly sliding them up under Anthony's shirt, running his palms over the damp skin on his stomach. Anthony pulled back, tugged his shirt up over his head, than worked on removing Samuel's.

"Go lay down on the bed," Anthony said, dropping Samuel's shirt onto the ground. Samuel kicked off his shoes, doing as he was told. Anthony knelt over him, pressing his lips hard into skin, kissing, licking, sucking. "When are you going out with her again?" Anthony asked, his breath ghosting over Samuel's skin as his hands went to work on his belt, the buckle of his pants.

"Tomorrow," Samuel answered, feeling hot and excited as Anthony removed his pants. He was hard and knew Anthony could see it but rather than being embarrassed by it, it only made him more excited.

"I guess I better make it worth your while, hmm?" Anthony said, squeezing Samuel's erection gently through the cotton material. Samuel moaned and bit his lip, resisting the urge to thrust up into that hand, that warm palm over him. Anthony pulled his underwear down. "Turn over on your stomach and spread your legs," Anthony said.

Samuel followed his instructions as Anthony stripped himself of the rest of his clothing. Anthony reached into a hidden pocket of his gym bag and pulled out a condom and a small tube of lube. His breath was coming quick and heavy, his hands trembling slightly and he couldn't figure out why. Was he excited or nervous? Both? Why? He was just filling out the terms of the deal he had made. Rewarding Samuel for keeping his sister out of trouble.

He ran a hand up Samuel's back, his neck, then slid it back down to the rounded curve of his buttocks. Samuel had smooth, soft skin and Anthony was fascinated by the back of Samuel's neck, that graceful pale curve leading into the knobby line of his spine. He resisted the urge to bite into it, settling instead for spreading lube onto his fingers and sliding them in between Samuel's cheeks, pressing against his entrance before slipping inside. Samuel made a muffled sound, a cross between a sigh and a moan, either in approval or pain. Anthony couldn't tell which nor cared to know. He pressed his fingers deep into the tight heat, thinking of how good it would feel to have his cock buried into Samuel's body. He was already hard and leaking precum by the time he removed his fingers and opened the condom.

"Are you ready?" he asked Samuel, running his hand over his back again, up and down.

"Yes," Samuel said, lifting his hips up slightly in invitation. "Go ahead."

Anthony approached him from behind, gripped his hips and pushed in. He meant to go slowly but his control slipped the minute he felt that heat around him and he thrust, burying himself up inside Samuel's body to the hilt. He felt Samuel tense under and around him and stilled for a moment.

"Sorry," he said. He kissed Samuel's shoulder, pressed his lips into his hair. "Are you all right?"

"Yeah," Samuel said but Anthony could hear the way Samuel was grinding out the word through gritted teeth. Anthony waited, giving Samuel time to adjust. He didn't necessarily feel bad about causing Samuel any pain. It wasn't like it was hurting him any but Anthony at least tried to be a good lover and that meant being considerate of your partner. And after all, this was the payoff Samuel had been working towards so he should make it enjoyable at least.

When Samuel began moving and shifting impatiently underneath him, Anthony pulled out and thrust again, shallow and slow. Only when Samuel began to push his hips back to meet him did Anthony drive himself in deep, shifting and adjusting the angle of his strokes until he heard Samuel's sharp intake of breath.

"Like that?" Anthony asked as he thrust again, hitting that same spot. His hand stroked down Samuel's belly, warm skin against his palm before Anthony grasped Samuel's cock.

"Yes...God...keep..." Samuel was mumbling as Anthony continued to pound into him, hitting him in that same place over and over again even as his hand worked Samuel's cock, pulling, tugging and squeezing. Samuel tossed his head back, almost colliding with Anthony's face in the process, panting and gasping. Anthony could feel Samuel trembling under him, his rhythmic breathing breaking up and becoming more labored.

"Christ, Anthony..." Samuel managed, his hand clenching in the comforter before his orgasm came. It hit hard and fast, pumping through him in overwhelming waves. It blocked out everything but the sensation, rolling up through his entire body, from the balls of his feet out through his head, leaving him weak and helpless in it's wake. He felt Anthony's arms come around his waist, holding his hips up as he thrust several more times before orgasming himself, pumping and jerking hard against him. Then the arm released him and Samuel dropped onto the bed, Anthony collapsing on top of him. Samuel let out a long breath, feeling relaxed and content. This was perfect. This was all he wanted, how he always wanted to be, lying here glowing in the aftermath of sex and orgasm with Anthony's weight warm on top of him and his cock still nestled deep inside him. He was still luxuriating in the idea when sleep claimed him.

* * *

Samuel woke up an hour later, his body stiff and his head sore from the awkward position his neck had been in when he had fallen asleep. He sat up, rubbing at the back of his neck. His room and bed were empty. He got up and pulled his clothes back on. As he walked out into the hallway, he could hear the television playing from downstairs. He glanced at his watch, it was too early for his mom to be home. He went downstairs and saw Anthony sitting on the sofa, doing his homework and watching a rerun of Law & Order.

"You're still here," Samuel said, surprised. Anthony looked up at him and raised his eyebrows.

"What, did you expect me to walk home?" Anthony asked. "You don't exactly live close by." He ran a hand over his hair. "I used your shower. I hope you don't mind."

"No, I don't mind," Samuel thought of Anthony standing in the shower, water running over his body and felt a stirring in his groin. He wished Anthony had woken him up and they could have showered together or had shower sex. That could be fun."Anyway, I need to get home," Anthony continued, packing up his bag.

"Are your parents worried?" Samuel asked, feeling bad about falling asleep on him and not taking him home like he should have.

"No. I told them I was over here."

"You-You did?"

"Yeah. Told them that you were tutoring me in calculus and that you took me to your house so Emily wouldn't try to bother us."

It was smart, Samuel realized and discovered that Anthony had put a whole lot more thought into this than Samuel had. But the thought of how Anthony had put in such an effort to cover it up, to keep other people from finding out what they were doing, and the deceit of it made Samuel feel uncomfortable about the whole situation all over again.

"What bugs you about this?" Samuel finally asked, the aftereffects of the orgasm and post coital nap loosening his tongue and shutting off his rational thought processes. "The fact that I'm a guy and you're a guy? Or the fact that you just dislike me that much?"

"I don't dislike you that much. If I really hated you, I wouldn't let you date my sister and I sure as hell wouldn't be sleeping with you."

"I thought the only reason you were sleeping with me was because of the deal."

"If I disliked you enough not to want you to date my sister, I wouldn't have made the deal with you in the first place."

"So is it the gay thing?"

"I'm not gay," Anthony said. "Listen. I don't mind being with you, okay? But you need to keep it quiet. If the guys on the basketball team find out, my parents, my sister...do you have any idea? I have plans, I need basketball to get into college, I need my sister close to me so I can keep her safe. I can't let an occasional hard on for you get in the way." Anthony leaned back against the couch cushions. "So it's not really you I have a problem with, per se. It's more what you want from me. I'm not going to let you out me. And as long as you're dating my sister you can't."

Samuel took a step forward, tried to put his arms around Anthony's shoulders, but Anthony moved forward, bent to pick up his backpack.

"Don't."

"Anthony-"

"Nothing has changed. Don't think otherwise. I need to go. Are you going to give me a ride or not?"

Samuel sighed, quietly so Anthony wouldn't hear him. "Sure.

Copyright © 2011 CassieQ; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Anthony has clothes hangers stuck up his ass he is so far in the closet. Sheesh. He is quite the character here.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 03/10/2013 02:45 AM, joann414 said:
Anthony has clothes hangers stuck up his ass he is so far in the closet. Sheesh. He is quite the character here.
LMAO. Oh Joann, I just love you. He's pretty deep in that closet, alright.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
5 hours ago, Cachondeo said:

This makes my skin crawl but it's still so good. We’ll have to wait and see...

I...think that was a compliment?  LOL.  Glad you are enjoying things!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
47 minutes ago, CassieQ said:

I...think that was a compliment?  LOL.  Glad you are enjoying things!

YES IT WAS!! My comment reflected in no way my opinion on the matter of your writing’s skills (which I find so engaging) just the subject; you see, It’s just that violence/abuse makes me a little squeamish...

 

Only 4 more stories to go...you need to write new material, I’m running low!😉

  • Love 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Cachondeo said:

Only 4 more stories to go...you need to write new material, I’m running low!😉

That's quite impressive actually!    

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..