Jump to content
    Caz Pedroso
  • Author
  • 510 Words
  • 2,439 Views
  • 9 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Buy One, Get Two and Three... - 60. Chapter 60

Silas

Silas looked around at the flashing lights and pounding music. There were so many people. The dance floor was packed and bodies were rubbing together as men and women alike danced for all they were worth.

Toby led the way to the bar and the three men tried to get the attention of the barman.

“Well, aren’t you a cute thing,” a voice slurred in Silas’ ear. Spinning, Silas was confronted with a man who could make Pavarotti look anorexic. The smell nearly knocked Silas on his ass and he moved back, bumping into Daniel.

“What?” Daniel turned and seemed just as stunned by the attention they’d garnered.

“Wow, there’s two of you. I can do both of you. I got the stamina of a-a-a elefart…no an elefont…no, no wait I got it…”

By now, the boys were laughing and Toby had joined them with their drinks.

“Ooh, three of a kind.”

Toby took one look at his chortling brothers and shook his head. “Sorry, but we’re all taken. Maybe you should think about calling it a night.”

The man laughed good-naturedly and staggered off.

Toby found them a table and Silas elbowed him. “Aw, bro, you lost me a sure thing there.” He then cracked up when Toby went bright red, even in the dark of the club lighting.

After a few drinks Silas decided he wanted to dance. It took some convincing but he eventually had Toby and Daniel twirling and bobbing. Soon a fine sheen of sweat coated them but Silas was having too much fun to stop and get a drink.

“Okay, I need to stop and catch my breath. Come on, you two.” Toby dragged Silas with one hand and caught up Daniel with the other.

They crowded up to the bar and got fresh bottles of water. They stayed standing and downed them fast. Toby got more drinks and they found an empty booth to sit at.

Toby sighed. “It’s so good to see you both happy and smiling. I can’t believe how much has happened since I found you both again. And now Silas is getting married. And you, Daniel, are settling down. And I’ve got Tara, we’re slowly getting to know each other. if anyone had told me this would be our future I would have laughed in their faces. Now, I wouldn’t change it for the world.

“A toast, to new beginnings and putting the past where it belongs.”

All three raised their glasses and sipped.

Silas pouted until he finally got the others back on the dance floor. The music was loud and Silas was having the time of his life. The three of them danced together, blocking anyone who tried to get too close, so they stayed in their own little world.

The music changed as the DJ announced the last set for the night. This set was slow and romantic, and before the three could decide to leave or stay, a familiar set of arms surrounded Silas from behind.

“May I have this dance, boy?”

Silas shivered as Oliver's words were breathed across his neck. “Yes, Sir.”

He looked up briefly to see Carlos dancing with Daniel and Tara with Toby.

Now, this was the perfect night.

Copyright © 2017 Caz Pedroso; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 23
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

2 hours ago, Puppilull said:

Hmm... Am I the only one really curious about the dynamic between Tara and Toby...? What do they get up to in private...? 

I'm definitely curious. And I also wonder how much taller Tara is. At the beginning, I'm pretty sure she was described as being tall, and the trips are little guys...

  • Like 4
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Puppilull said:

Hmm... Am I the only one really curious about the dynamic between Tara and Toby...? What do they get up to in private...? 

 

I'm afraid Tara and Toby will only get side mentions in this story. I may write their story one and add it to my blog, but it won't anytime soon, sorry. 

 

3 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Great chapter. Loved the three of a kind comment. So good to see them all happy.

 

Thank you :) 

 

3 hours ago, Smoothy said:

Love it! I get so caught up in this story! Your updates keep me going 💝

 

Thank you, that is so great to hear. :) 

 

39 minutes ago, Geemeedee said:

I'm definitely curious. And I also wonder how much taller Tara is. At the beginning, I'm pretty sure she was described as being tall, and the trips are little guys...

 

As I said I'm not sure when Tara and Toby's story will be written, or if it even will. 

 

Thanks for the comments everyone, :hug: 's to all. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I just wanted to say that I have just read the story in less than 24 hours and I haven't commented until now. I want you to know that this was a great story of abuse as minors, then to be sold and placed in total servitude. I liked that Toby was able to get info on the location of the boys, he goes in with his team and then to have it cleaned up like no one was even there. I'm glad I wasn't the one who was holding Silas and Daniel because Toby left no stone unturned until he got the person he wanted. I'm glad that things are starting to look up for the 3 brothers. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 7/27/2017 at 0:29 AM, avidreadr said:

Loved it.  I'm a sucker for romance.

 

I didn't use to be, but recently I seemed to have changed my tune... :) 

 

On 7/28/2017 at 4:20 AM, Butcher56 said:

I just wanted to say that I have just read the story in less than 24 hours and I haven't commented until now. I want you to know that this was a great story of abuse as minors, then to be sold and placed in total servitude. I liked that Toby was able to get info on the location of the boys, he goes in with his team and then to have it cleaned up like no one was even there. I'm glad I wasn't the one who was holding Silas and Daniel because Toby left no stone unturned until he got the person he wanted. I'm glad that things are starting to look up for the 3 brothers. 

 

:thankyou: I'm glad you're enjoying the tale so far...

On 7/30/2017 at 4:43 AM, LadyDe said:

:heart::hug::wub:

 

:thankyou: 

 

:hug: to all, thank you for commenting :) 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..