Jump to content
    Caz Pedroso
  • Author
  • 955 Words
  • 1,904 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Prompt's for 2014 - 2. Promt 307 - Please Dear

“Are you sure there is nothing that can be done?”

Jamie looked at the tattered doll his five year old daughter Beth was holding up to him for inspection. The head had been torn off and at least half the stuffing was gone, both arms were ripped and one foot was hanging by a thread.

“Darling how many times have I told you to keep the dog out of your bedroom by keeping the door shut when you’re not in there?”

Beth started to pout but Jamie shook his head, “I’m sorry but you’ll just have to take this as a lesson; you wanted the dog after all.”

As though she knew she was being spoken about their two month old boxer puppy, trouble, came bounding into the room something red in her mouth. Hot on her tail was Andrew Jamie's mate, “Come back here you wretched dog that is my best shirt”

Jamie had to laugh as Andrew used his vamp speed to catch the dog but when he got his shirt back it was ruined.

Beth looked at Andrew “You know daddy you really shouldn’t let the dog in your bedroom if you don’t want her to chew on things.”

She said it so seriously that Jamie ended up doubled over with laughter. Andrew glared at him “What is so funny” He demanded.

Jamie shook his head and took deep breaths but he couldn’t speak without laughing.

Andrew harrumphed, after looking over his ruined shirt he held it out to Jamie “is there anything you can do?” he asked, then stared in bewilderment when Jamie started laughing even harder.

After a quick discussion about Trouble, the things she had chewed and how Jamie was refusing to repair any more damaged items, Jamie sent Andrew and Beth to take Trouble for a walk.

While they were gone Jamie relented and used magic to fix both the toy and the shirt. He sighed to himself and admonished himself about being a soft touch but still smiled when he looked over the finished items and remembered his mates face when he had bought the red shirt for him Andrew had looked so good in it they had made love for hours. The doll had been a gift from Casey for Beth and he knew his twin would be upset if he found out the dog had got hold of it.

After he had finished he sat down and pressed play on the DVD player. Instead of the expected the film, what played was a montage of separate recordings taken at his and Andrews joining celebration. It showed their first dance and the toast Casey had made in their honor. It also had random interviews with a lot of the guests, they all gave their best wishes to the happy couple and said they could see how in love he and Andrew were.

As he heard the others returning he wiped a tear from his face and turned the player off.

He gave the repaired items back to their owners and Beth gave him a huge hug before running upstairs to her room to play. He turned just in time to be caught in Andrews’s arms and leant over an arm for a deep kiss.

“I knew you wouldn’t want me to lose that shirt!” he said with a twinkle in his eyes that Jamie recognized.

Before he could think to protest Andrew had carried him upstairs and had laid him on their bed while he locked the door.

“God’s I love the fact you carry me” Jamie sighed happily relaxing on the bed as his smaller mate turned from the door and after shedding his clothes he stalked towards the bed and crawled towards Jamie's body like a panther stalking its prey.

Andrew leaned over his large muscular witch mate and took great pleasure in kissing him till he was melting into the bed. He slowly stripped Jamie of his clothes and starting at his feet trailed kisses all the way up his body till their lips met again in a hungry kiss. He slipped his fingers down Jamie's body and found his mates tight opening which he rubbed softly.

“Yes please” Jamie cried softly “I need you in me now”

Reaching for the bedside cabinet he found the lube and returned his fingers to Jamie's hungry hole. As one finger breached Jamie's tight ring his mate went mad, writhing on the bed begging to be fucked and fucked hard. Andrew held off wanting to ensure Jamie was properly stretched and by the time he had three fingers thrusting in and out Jamie was reduced to just one word chanting it over and over “Now, now, now” He chanted.

Andrew was only too delighted to comply and after slicking up his hard shaft he gently but firmly slid into the tight heat of his mate’s body.

They quickly set a fast pace and Jamie was first to cry out as he covered them both with his release. The clutching sensation of Jamie’s hole around his cock were enough to take Andrew soaring over the edge and he bit down on Jamie's neck sinking his fangs in as he climaxed hard inside his mate. The feel of Andrews bite was enough to send Jamie flying over the edge again and by the time they had both caught their breath they both felt tired but very happy.

Just as they were getting dressed again, after cleaning up, there was a knock at the door. They opened it to find Beth standing there holding another of her favorite teddies in her hands in tatters and Trouble was hiding behind her legs.

“Is there anything you can do?”

 
I used prompt 307 - First line: Are you sure there is nothing that can be done?
This is set way in the future as you can see by Elizabeth being five years old.
Hope you enjoy my take on this prompt.
Please:
read :read: ,
comment :lol:
and if you enjoyed it please like it. :great:
Copyright © 2018 Caz Pedroso; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Oh no - not the Teddy Bear ! That is awful ! :funny:

I really liked this prompt ! I love Reading prompts it is so interestingt to see in what different directeions the authors take them (if you know what I mean).

Good job ! :D

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/09/2014 05:16 AM, comicfan said:
Unique take on the prompt. I enjoyed it a lot.
Thanks I liked your too :-)
Link to comment
On 04/09/2014 06:49 AM, Slytherin said:
Oh no - not the Teddy Bear ! That is awful ! :funny:

I really liked this prompt ! I love Reading prompts it is so interestingt to see in what different directeions the authors take them (if you know what I mean).

Good job ! :D

Thanks. Here's to lots more to come!!
Link to comment
On 7/14/2019 at 7:03 AM, Bears_old_honey said:

Oh, look. Another dog that needs to be crate trained...

You don't train em you deserve what you get. J's 😁

Yep, especially when you have magic at your fingertips too :)

Thank you for commenting and I am so sorry I missed it and didn't reply sooner. :hug: 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..