Jump to content
    Cia
    • Signature Author
  • 494 Words
  • 3,062 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Dribbles - 1. Running Cia's Brain

Prompt: Pretend that there is a small man/woman operating the control system of your brain. Write about your day from his/her perspective.

“Hey, she’s sleeping. The kids are up already. Get the pons, that’s part of your job.”

“Sheesh, bossy much?” Uh grumbles as he walks over and kicks the pons to force their person awake. “There, happy now? She didn’t go to bed until late last night and her hypothalamus is going to be cranky.” He slumped back into his chair and glared his partner.

“She’d have gotten more sleep if you had just left her parietal lobe alone. Gods, you’re horny all the time, and it’s just not right.” See glared back and rolled her eyes in disgust.

“Hey, you have your jobs and I have mine.”

“Whatever. Oh good, the kids are gone to school. Let’s get the cleaning done. Give me a hand with the cerebellum so she’ll get started.”

“C’mon, can’t we just--”

She cut him off, “No, we cannot just… Get to work.” The two of them were soon moving around tweaking parts of their human’s brain until she finished all the chores waiting for her.

Uh looked around. “She’s hungry now; the hypothalamus is starting to shiver a bit. How about some bacon and eggs?”

See raised her eyebrow at him. “How about no? Toast and fruit would be good though. Plus some tea.”

Grumbling, Uh watched as she got their human to start making breakfast. “How come she always has to eat healthy?”

“You know why. Now stop whining. It’s writing time and then she’ll have to play with the kids. She needs energy to work right. You are so careless.” See pointed at him. “Remember that time you pushed her thalamus so hard she started drinking and hallucinating? That was nearly a disaster!”

“I liked it better when she was little and this was easier.” Uh was drooping, tired out by the time their human was ready to go to bed that night. “I have a juicy dream for her tonight though.”

“Would you leave her parietal lobe alone!” See slapped his hands away from where Uh was gently stroking it.

“Hey, if she has to dream she might as well get a bit of fun out it. I was just going to give her a little orgasm. She could use the sex scene in her story tomorrow.”

See pushed him away and began rubbing their human’s occipital lobe. “I want her to dream about their first date, not when you made her tumble into bed with him the first time. She’s writing a romance, not porn! There, all set.”

See stood back and smiled tiredly. She looped her arms around Uh’s waist and hugged him. They stumbled together to their resting place in the medulla oblongata to keep her rhythms steady during their rest. Snuggling together, they finally relaxed.

“It was a good day,” See said.

Uh pulled her closer. “You bossed me around all day.”

“Yep, and you liked it. We work well together.” See sighed and kissed his neck. “Good night.”

“Goodnight.”

I figured there had to be a guy and a gal in there working together. Nothing else makes sense! Hope you enjoyed this!
Copyright © 2017 Cia; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

“I have a juicy dream for her tonight though.” and See slapped his hands away from where Uh was gently stroking it. really made me Lol in real life.

 

A fun read, Cia. I am starting your Bonds Unbroken later tonight. It will be my first fantasy read of this site. ;)

Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
On 06/15/2011 01:42 PM, Chris Prieto said:
“I have a juicy dream for her tonight though.” and See slapped his hands away from where Uh was gently stroking it. really made me Lol in real life.

 

A fun read, Cia. I am starting your Bonds Unbroken later tonight. It will be my first fantasy read of this site. ;)

Yes, I was being a bit naughty with that story. These are all things I just do on the fly and try to get done in 30 minutes or less. I just liked the idea of a little man and woman in my brain making me do things. At least it would explain the voices I'm always hearing!! ;) Thanks for the review and I hope you enjoy reading Bonds.
Link to comment

Cia, I loved this little story. I think we all try to give reasons for why we do what we do and thinking that there are little people in our head manipulating us makes me say, see, it's not my fault. Lol... Great Dribble :D

Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
On 06/15/2011 05:47 PM, Renee Stevens said:
Cia, I loved this little story. I think we all try to give reasons for why we do what we do and thinking that there are little people in our head manipulating us makes me say, see, it's not my fault. Lol... Great Dribble :D
Hell yes! This way I can't be blamed for my naughtiness, it's all Uh's fault! Thanks for reading!!
Link to comment

See and Uh as the characters Cia? LOL. Lord and people accuse me of having an over active imagination. I loved that whole little world you created. Who gets to control the dreams, the food you eat, and all of it. I am going to have to look at that prompt closely and give it a shot. Loved it.

Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
On 08/18/2011 04:05 AM, comicfan said:
See and Uh as the characters Cia? LOL. Lord and people accuse me of having an over active imagination. I loved that whole little world you created. Who gets to control the dreams, the food you eat, and all of it. I am going to have to look at that prompt closely and give it a shot. Loved it.
It's not my fault. It's Uh's fault. Notice I made Uh a guy and See a girl? A little subtlety ;) This wasn't a GA prompt, it was one I got from one of the writing newsletters I get, they have prompts weekly. The exact language of the prompt is in the chapter note for this one. Like I said... I couldn't have just one person in there moving me about. It's easier to spread the blame around ;)
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..