Jump to content
    Cia
    • Signature Author
  • 350 Words
  • 2,180 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Dribbles - 16. A Little Tease

This was my attempt at sensuous without sex.

It is sinuous and tempting. That shy glance over a bare shoulder and little roll of your hips are beyond my ability to resist. A chance moment becomes an opportunity for more.

I slide in, taking up the empty space around you. My hands float above your waist, where I keep them, relishing the heat radiating from your dewy skin. Your hair drags against the hollow of my throat as you roll your head to the side and back with your eyes closed. You bite deep; your white teeth bury in your succulent bottom lip.

Your neck curves before me, an elegant arch of pale white skin that calls to me to taste and tongue the soft flesh. It tantalizes me unbearably.

I can't resist it.

The chill is driven from my hands by the heat you emanate. I run my now fiery palms up your curves and angles to bury them in the cool mass of your silken hair. The sleek strands wrap around my fingers. I tug your head back that final inch until you're vulnerable to my caress, extended and balanced on the edge.

I pause and breathe you in. Your scent is perfumed with an exotic blend of spice and sweat. Electricity leaps between us as I close that miniscule gap keeping my mouth so painfully apart from your skin. The flavor of you fills me, unique, and more intoxicating than a thousand wines. Your moan vibrates against my lips as I suck and nibble at the feast laid bare before me.

Any distance between us disappears as you fall against me, your hips rocking and swaying to a music only you can hear. Nothing has ever felt as good as every solid line of your body resting on mine.

Not the first time it happened, when you trusted your body to me so long ago.

Not even last night when the clothes between us fell away and this moment was swept aside by a greater passion.

My nibbling at your neck ends at your ear where I swirl my tongue around the delicate edge until you shudder.

"Hi honey, I'm home," I whisper with a tender smile.

You like?
Copyright © 2017 Cia; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..