Jump to content
    Cia
    • Signature Author
  • 509 Words
  • 3,250 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Dribbles - 4. Leather and Chains

Prompt: You wake up chained to the wall of a medieval torture room. The torture devices are laid out on a table in front of you. Write this scene.

‘What…’I raise my head and groan. My neck hurts. Heavy chains rattle when I try to bring my arms up to rub it. My eyes snap down and I feel them widen as I take in the manacles around my wrists in shock. I can barely move my arms an inch. I try moving my feet and they feel chained as well. My head slumps back and hits the rough wall behind me. ‘I did it.’

“I see you are awake.” A tall man walks into the room and I find my eyes drawn to him as I try to speak. My words come out as grunts. There is a gag in my mouth. 'How did I miss that?’

“There will be no need for you to talk. You know why you are here.”

I moan. I’m shaking a little, my eyes following him as he walks around the room. Torch lights lit the walls dimly from their brackets. I go rigid when I see what is hanging on the walls. He is fingering one of them and pulls it down from the metal hook.

“Mmmph.”

He smirks at me. “Do you like it? Braided leather over a solid oak handle. The snap is exquisite.”

It’s getting harder to breathe through my nose as I start panting, my throat swelling, muscles straining, as I try to say something; anything.

He stalks over to a table in front of me I failed to notice before; I was too busy watching him. At the sight of the things that littered its surface I strain at my chains, fighting to move. I recognize shiny metal nipple clamps, some smooth and some clawed. An assortment of candles already burning, rope, several large wooden shapes lay side by side. ‘Oh my god… the one on the end was covered in spikes.’

‘No! No way!’

I shake my head at him. “Mmph!”

He watches where my eyes go from him to the table. Slowly, his hands begin to fondle the items on the table. The leather items draw his attention the most, his hands tracing up and down the dark oiled surfaces. Almost in a trance I watch those hands with their long slender fingers caress each tool of pain and then set aside item after item. I feel it in the pit of my stomach, a quivering sensation that is threatening to turn into full blown…

Those fingers stop and I feel my eyes go wide.

“Oh yes. I think we’ll start with this.”

The chains are the only things that keep me from falling to the stone floor. I beg with my eyes, garbled words behind the gag make no sense as I try to plead with him. He moves to stand in front of me; his free hand traces my face, circling the gag stretching my mouth wide open. I can smell the leather and wax on his fingers. I am shaking as I stare into his icy blue eyes looking down at me so coldly.

‘What did I get myself into?’

So naughty! Is it sex play? Torture?
Copyright © 2017 Cia; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Wow 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

unless that feeling in the pit of his stomach was anticipation in a good way he certainly didn't seem like he was there willingly lol. But who knows maybe the sub liked being scared shitless before the pain!

And the gag...would depend on the type of gag I suppose as to whether it was sex play or torture. Modern torture methods tend not to be so physical I dont think..

I'm going to go for sex play...but that's soooo not something I would get into :lol: interesting to read about though :)

Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
On 06/17/2011 04:35 AM, Agaith said:
unless that feeling in the pit of his stomach was anticipation in a good way he certainly didn't seem like he was there willingly lol. But who knows maybe the sub liked being scared shitless before the pain!

And the gag...would depend on the type of gag I suppose as to whether it was sex play or torture. Modern torture methods tend not to be so physical I dont think..

I'm going to go for sex play...but that's soooo not something I would get into :lol: interesting to read about though :)

LOL. I know which way I was leaning but I was really wanting to leave the details as vague as possible to see what the readers would think. I tried not to get too graphic so I wouldn't freak anyone out that has a weak stomach. I was doing a bit of research on medieval torture devices and just cringed. Soooo nasty! Thanks so much for the great review!!
Link to comment

I don't know if it was torture or sex play but they admit they got themselves into it either way. The cold blue eyes gave me the chills. Going to be a long night for the one in chains either way you look at it.

Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
On 08/17/2011 09:46 AM, comicfan said:
I don't know if it was torture or sex play but they admit they got themselves into it either way. The cold blue eyes gave me the chills. Going to be a long night for the one in chains either way you look at it.
LOL! I wasn't really sure when I wrote this which way it was going either... which is why I left it up to the reader. Though, if the one in chains is enjoying it... time flies in sub space!
Link to comment

An interesting little tale you weave here Cia. I really liked how you did leave it up to the reader. My take on it was that he "wanted" to be a sub, but maybe not quite to this extent. Great read!

Link to comment

I really liked it b/c it really was well-written, got the blood running, but let the reader fill in the blanks. I liked how it seemed to me that the person got their nervew up to agree to it, but then wasn't so sure when they were there, chained up and looking at the tools of the trade. I imagined the person walking through the room even before agreeing to it and thinking how different it probably looked from the different perspective! But what was very intriguing too was wondering if the eyes of the man looking at them had changed...were they normally that cold? Or had they changed as they entered the room to see the person hanging there, afraid and... excited?

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..