Jump to content
    Cia
    • Signature Author
  • 1,055 Words
  • 2,485 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Dribbles - 8. Kissing in the Caves

Writing Prompt: It was that summer feeling. It had to be.

You know that feeling I’m sure; the lazy day, it’s too hot to worry about anything, so I am just going to go with the flow feeling. It usually hits around two in the afternoon on summer days when school is out and there is nothing to do. That was how everything started but things changed. Now Pete was hanging out for the first time in months and we were down in the basement to avoid my sisters.

“Dude, you want to go swimming?”

I considered it. I’d already been swimming that morning, and I didn’t really feel like going to the city pool twice. “I don’t know; I was there this morning.”

“Well I’m bored. Entertain me.”

“You’re whining like a six year old. Maybe I should get Rebecca down here to play Barbies with you. Would you like that?” I asked.

He flipped me off. I laughed.

“C’mon dude, let’s just go DO something. Summer is almost over, and we haven’t hung out at all.” Pete stood up and kicked my feet. “Let’s go to the caves.”

I stared at him, hesitating. “You really want to go to the caves?”

Pete acted casual. “Yeah, sure. Got some flashlights?”

I dug one out of the drawer next to my outside door. I loved having my room in the basement because I could come and go without being watched all the time. It was one of the perks of being sixteen now and the oldest kid. We set out slowly through the woods behind the house.

Ten minutes later Pete was whining again. "Man, I wish we had brought some water.”

“You know there is a spring by the caves. You can get a drink there, you big wuss.”

Pete smacked me in the head. I glared at him. We both started laughing nervously. It was good just hanging out again, but it was weird too. After getting a drink, we went in the dark cave, flicking on the flashlight as we went underground.

Out of the sun the temperature dropped at least twenty degrees. We had made our way through a few tunnels and under a big arch before we stopped. This cave had a dirt floor, and we had dragged in an old ratty blanket to sit on when we found the caves earlier this summer.

“So…” I said uncertainly.

Pete bit his lip and looked away.

“I thought we weren’t going to come here anymore, not after you blew me off. You know, when you started dating what’s her name.” I pulled my knees up and looked at his shoes.

“I know. I just thought…”

“That it meant nothing? Stupid kid stuff, right? Something you felt like doing to pass the boring summer afternoons because it couldn’t possibly be something else, is that it?” I thought I’d put all my anger behind me, but apparently coming back to the caves with him for the first time was stirring it back up.

Pete dropped down on the blanket next to me. “I’m sorry. I just got scared. I thought that I could be. . .different.”

“Did you think about how I would feel?” I asked.

“You acted fine with it. But I was thinking about us and. . . .”

“Fine that my best friend decided to use me, and then start dating a total bimbo? Yeah, I wasn’t. But I didn’t want to lose you either. So I just went along with you pretending like it never happened.” I looked at him. “I shouldn't have though. I grew up a bit this summer, you know. Sure, playing around in here with you felt good, but if that’s what you’re looking for I’m not interested. I can accept that I’m gay. If you can’t deal with it youself, that’s your problem. If you don’t feel the same way then don’t pretend you do so I’ll suck you off when you can’t find a girl to do it.

“I’m not ready to come out or anything, but I’m not going to lie to myself either. I liked the sex. I liked it a lot, what teenage guy wouldn’t, no matter who the mouth belongs to? I'm sure that's what you told yourself. But when I jack off I think about you, not the chick with the big boobs you tried to set me up with at the beach.”

Pete was biting his lip. He took a deep breath. “I’m still sorry about that, she was a cow. It’s just, you know I broke it off ‘what’s her name’ and--”

I cut him off again. “Yeah, right about the time you decided we could be friends again. You looking for a substitute mouth until you can find a new girl?”

“No! I want you, I'm not even looking for some other girl!” He pushed me over and loomed over me, one arm on either side of my chest to hold me down. “If you’d stop interrupting me I could tell you that.”

I looked up at him skeptically. “You want me for sex, or more than that? Besides, why should I give you another chance after what you did?”

“Because I’m admitting it now. I’m sorry for being a jerk by going out with a slut I knew would put out so that no one would suspect me. I want to be your boyfriend. I’m sorry for being a jackass to you, and I promise I won’t do it again.”

I watched the expression on his face change from hopeful, to worried, and then to sad. He began to move back and get off me. I reached up and yanked him back down. I held his head still and kissed him, lips and teeth clashing. I thrust my tongue in his mouth and he moaned, his tongue twirling as he sucked on mine.

I pulled back and looked up at him. He was panting and his eyes were confused when he finally opened them.

“What was that? I didn’t think you were going to--” I kissed him again to shut him up, rubbing our hips together until we were both panting before I pulled back again. He stared down at me, his face red.

“That was me making out with my boyfriend. But if you even think about going out with another girl I’m going to kick your ass!”

So did I get the teeange guys right? Good balance between figuring it out and still being horny like most of them are? Let me know what you think!
Copyright © 2017 Cia; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

For a younger teenager (like 13-16), you got it pretty right. Although I know of few guys that age who would want to turn down sex, even if it was just for the sake of getting off.

Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
On 07/12/2011 07:44 AM, TetRefine said:
For a younger teenager (like 13-16), you got it pretty right. Although I know of few guys that age who would want to turn down sex, even if it was just for the sake of getting off.
LOL. Well I was a bit older acting than most as a teenager, and a girl. Glad to know it's not totally unbelievable. Thanks for the review!!
Link to comment

You got that one right. Not wanting to come out., being out, the fights, the insecurities. Wow. Wouldn't want to do that again if you paid me.

Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
On 08/17/2011 09:21 AM, comicfan said:
You got that one right. Not wanting to come out., being out, the fights, the insecurities. Wow. Wouldn't want to do that again if you paid me.
Umm, yay? I'm glad I got it right, though not that it happened to you :(
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..