Jump to content

Inside of You 1. Carthera Tales Carthera Tales

   (1 review)
Genres: Romance, Paranormal

Jerret lied to his best friend to get out of dressing up in a heinous Cupid costume by saying he had a blind date. Turned out to be more true than he knew when Calix walked in and asked to share his table. But there was something strange about the male and Jerret didn't believe in commitments or love. Right?

This is a Carthera story; you'll recognize Benny if you've been reading Hypnotic. However, this is not a true part of the storyline from the currently trilogy and can be read independently. I hope you enjoy this little side trip into the world of Carthera mates.
Copyright © 2012 Cia; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (4 members)

  • Action Packed 2
  • Addictive/Pacing 2
  • Characters 4
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 3
  • Tearjerker 1
  • Unique 3
  • World Building 3

Select Chapter
Table of Contents
  • 1. Story
    • 15,319 Words
    • 19,733 Views
    • 28 Comments

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Timothy M.

· Edited by Timothy M.

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

If you haven't read any of Cia's Carthera stories, this is the perfect place to start. Jerret is a tiger Carthera, meaning he's more than human in strength and a few other abilities. But he's also lonely and a little shy - and gay.

Somehow, he wormed his way into my heart, and I return to this story often to read about his meeting with Calix, who isn't at all like what he expects at first.

Spoiler

Maybe one of @aditus's Cupids were lurking when Jer and Cal met on Valentine's Day ? ;) 

 

  • Love 2
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..