Jump to content

Negative Splits Premium

   (2 reviews)
Negative Splits.jpg

Kyp had enough smothering to last him a lifetime. He overcame so much to graduate high school. Now that he's finally at college, he's finding that the start is harder than he thought.

He has a roommate for the first time in his life, and people who would like to be his friends if he'll let them in. Kyp wants to be independent, but circumstances beyond his control will teach him that sometimes the second half of the race is the hardest part.

Copyright © 2017 Cia; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (4 members)

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 2
  • Characters 4
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 1
  • Feel-Good 1
  • Humor 1
  • Smoldering 1
  • Tearjerker 2
  • Unique 4
  • World Building 1


You must purchase Premium Content to access premium stories.

Recommended Comments

User Feedback


FormerMember4

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This is a wonderful story. Overcoming adversity from a disability. Discovering love and being on your own for the first time. Do you play it safe, or grab for the gold.

Kyp and Gibson are a couple who compliment each other. Where Kyp is introverted, Gibson is not. While Kyp is a bookworm, Gibson experiences the world with passion. There’s many things these two learn and teach each other.

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to review
vonfoto

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

A delightful story. Believable characters, and an interesting supporting cast. 

  • Love 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..