Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Dinner is Prompt-ly at Eight - 2. Prompt #330 - I Giggle When I Hear the Word 'Underpants'

Prompt #330 -
List of words: Puppy, circus, clown, underwear, and toilet paper

I Giggle When I Hear the Word ‘Underpants’

“Nate, stop acting like such a clown. This isn’t the damned circus,” my mom yelled.

“Sorry mom,” I called back. “We were just joking around.”

I wasn’t ‘just’ joking around. I was making Duncan giggle and pay attention to me. I don’t know why it felt so good, but it did. His laughter was music to my ears. Whatever my antics, he was in stitches.

“Keep it down,” I said. Duncan pretended to zip his lip and throw away the key. Even that little pantomime was adorable on him. He looked at me with his big brown eyes with just a hint of gold and I felt squishy inside. Duncan had eyes like a cute little puppy.

“What should we do next?” he asked. His voice cracked. I even liked that. The only thing about Duncan I didn’t like were the braces that covered his teeth. They looked painful.

“We could get our swimming suits on and run through the sprinklers like we did the other day,” I suggested. That would be quite the sight. I’d love to see Duncan all wet in his pale yellow swim suit. When it got damp you could see the shadow of his bush and the dangle of his junk.

“Naw. I don’t have my suit with me,” he said. “Unless you wanna run through the sprinkler in just our underpants.”

That sent me into a gale of giggles. Just the word ‘underpants’ kills me. It’s so old fashioned and weird sounding. It’s nothing like the words ‘underwear’ or even ‘undies. That’s what my grandma called my boxers. She called them ‘undies’ and was always telling me not to get them in a bundle which I never understood. Grandmas are old and have lots of sayings though.

Duncan wasn’t looking so friendly now as my giggles started to dry up. He was looking at me quite annoyed.

“What did I say?” he asked quite coldly. When Duncan’s eyes flashed like that and his lips turned downward it frightened me. It felt like the sun was ripped from the sky and it was so cold, like the dead of winter.

“I’m just laughing at the word ‘underpants.’ It’s a funny word,” I said hoping to get the sunshine of his smile back.

“Whatever dude. Fine. Our underwear then,” he said and the ice was definitely still there.

“I’m sorry. I just get a little silly,” I said. “Come on. Let’s go outside.”

Duncan shrugged but the heat of the day seemed to change his attitude quickly thawing his feelings. He gave me his cute little grin again and it made me happy.

I turned on the sprinkler and stripped down to my Batman boxers. Duncan quickly followed standing in his underpants, ‘giggle’ which disappointed me.

Duncan was wearing black boxer briefs. That sucked. There was no way I was gonna get a free show in those things. Even wet, they’d only reveal the bare outline of him. I’d never see that lovely shadow of his hair this way.

He just flashed me another smile and ran through the splashing water. I could see little droplets catch in his hair and beading on his smooth, tanned back. I chased after him.

We both ran around, him trying to catch me. Then I tried to catch him. Finally I grabbed and tackled Duncan into a little puddle that was forming from the leaking seal of the garden hose.

“Stop that,” he squealed as I tickled his sides. I had to lie on top of him to keep him from getting away. His squirming body felt so good, hot compared to the cool water raining down on us. Something was poking at my stomach.

“Don’t do that!” he laughed. I continued making him wiggle under me. “You’d better stop that.”

Duncan suddenly got still, his body rigid. I stopped as I saw his eyes glaze over and he grunted. He shuddered.

“What?” I asked. “Are you okay?”

“Boys, it’s time for a snack. I made iced tea and snickerdoodles,” mom called out.

I rolled off him and sat up. “Come on dude. Let’s get dried off.”

Duncan just sat there; a bulge in his boxer briefs was slowly deflating.

“Did I hurt you?” Duncan’s face was agonizing. His eyes were glistening. I turned off the sprinkler.

“I need something to clean up a mess,” he said quietly. He begged me not to ask. I wasn’t sure what he meant but then it dawned on me.

“I’ll get you some toilet paper. Just wait here,” I said scampering off to our bathroom.

“Where’s Duncan?” mom asked.

“Just a minute mom. We’re getting dried off so we don’t mess up the floor,” I said hiding the wad of paper behind my back.

“Oh!” she said. “That’s thoughtful of you boys. Get cleaned up and your father is joining us on the porch.”

Duncan was sitting up when I got outside. “Here. Use this. I’ll get us towels,” I said. I wanted to watch Duncan clean himself but I knew he’d be embarrassed. Hell, I was a little ashamed my tickling had done that to him. But, deep inside there was a little piece of me that was kind of proud I had that effect on him.

Little did I know he’d do the same to me one day.

This little vignette isn't autobiographical except in the title I'm quoting Randy. He says that all the time.
Copyright © 2017 Cole Matthews; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 14
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I enjoyed the peek into an adolescent's mind as he tries to find out his sexuality. It was innocent yet believable.

Link to comment
On 06/08/2014 10:35 AM, Rebelghost85 said:
I enjoyed the peek into an adolescent's mind as he tries to find out his sexuality. It was innocent yet believable.
That's what I was going for Rebel. I'm glad you liked it! Thanks for the review. :)
Link to comment
On 06/08/2014 11:27 AM, Valkyrie said:
'underpants' :gikkle: Great story. :)
See I got you giggling too! Look out for the tickling though. ;)
Link to comment
On 06/09/2014 02:53 AM, Slytherin said:
So Randy giggles to the word underpants :P I liked this prompt, great story :)
He does! I told him the title of the prompt and he giggled. He's so cute! Thanks LBO!
Link to comment

Hmmm - several comments come quickly to mind:

a) too short - I want more!

B) interesting introduction to the boy's sexuality - I want more!

c) totally enjoyable light reading entertainment - I want more!

 

Well done sir! Always leave them wanting more!

Link to comment
On 06/24/2014 04:18 AM, Kitt said:
Hmmm - several comments come quickly to mind:

a) too short - I want more!

B) interesting introduction to the boy's sexuality - I want more!

c) totally enjoyable light reading entertainment - I want more!

 

Well done sir! Always leave them wanting more!

Thanks Kitt!!! That is true. If they want more they will come. Glad it intrigued you. :)
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..