Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Dinner is Prompt-ly at Eight - 3. Prompt 332 - Benny and Clive

First Line "Try it again, and I will kill you!”

Prompt 332 – Benny and Clive

“Try it again, and I will kill you!”

Benny watched the officer eying him angrily. Sweat beaded the man’s forehead. He’d only barely managed to keep his gun after Benny had tried slipping it from his holster.

“Who are you? I don’t think you’re from this precinct,” the angry cop shouted at him.

Benny shifted and tugged at the ill-fitting police blues he’d stolen. The shirt was too big, trousers too short, but it had worked thus far. Their plan was falling to pieces now and only K’s backup plan would pull them out of this situation. His gaze moved to Clive.

His partner was staring murderously at him. Benny had fucked up big time by trying that move so quickly. Clive’s accusatory look hurt. He’d tried his hand too soon. Benny knew that and hoped their alternative worked. K had researched it and this was their only hope.

“You’re not Dennis Gordon,” the cop said looking at his shield. He started to get up from his chair. Clive struggled but the handcuffs inhibited his movement.

Benny closed his eyes and pressed the button on the fake watch. At first, nothing happened. But then K’s design started to work. Benny could see the lights flashing wildly behind his closed lids.

“What the..?” the cop yelled and grabbed his head. Benny squinted through the flashes to see Clive had settled down and had a smirk on his face. His swarthy features relaxed and his eyes were shut.

“Fuck!” the cop exclaimed and fell back into his chair. He grasped at his head as the fluorescent bulbs surged and throbbed with intense light punctuated by darkness. “Jeezus Christ!”

Benny took the nylon cords from his belt and quickly pulled the cop’s hands to the back of his chair. The cop was powerless to stop his movements as his eyes rolled back in his head. “What the fuck are you doing?” he cried out.

Benny finished tying the cop up and moved around to Clive. He grabbed the man’s arm and grappled him towards the door. He knew the cameras were rolling but from what he’d seen, they weren’t being monitored right now.

“Get me outta these things,” Clive hissed. “Now boy!”

Benny shook his head at that. The dominance in Clive’s voice was so overwhelming but for K’s plan to work, it needed to be disregarded. From deep within his gut, his need to follow orders struggled with his understanding of the situation.

“Not yet,” he whispered into Clive’s ear. “I have to get you outta here.”

“I said get the fucking cuffs off me,” Clive growled, his own situation ignored.

Benny could feel the rage emanating off the man. It wasn’t often Clive was in a position to be snubbed. He didn’t like it but that didn’t change what he needed to do.

“Just follow my lead,” Benny whispered back.

“Boy, you will pay for this,” Clive barked through clenched teeth. “So help me God, you’ll feel my wrath.”

“Struggle but say nothing,” Benny ordered as his stomach did backflips. Not obeying Clive was incredibly uncomfortable. It wasn’t done, period.

Benny dragged the fuming man through the door. A couple of people dressed in blue were standing at a desk, one drinking coffee the other laughing. Benny tried to walk past them but the woman grabbed his arm.

“What are you doing?” she asked. Her brown eyes were more confused than angry. “Will was questioning him.”

“BCA wants him taken to their tank. Owens has information that they want,” Benny grinned as convincingly as he could. This was their weakest point. K figured it could be especially tricky getting past the other cops. Fear of the state’s premier public safety organization was their only hope.

“Where are the orders?” the man asked his eyes slit into a furious affront.

“Will’s got ‘em,” Benny responded dragging Clive along with him. “Talk to him.”

Benny made it out the front door in a flash. He heard the shouts of anger behind him but getting Clive out of the vicinity was the priority. He pushed his lover into the back seat of the marked car and turned on the flashers. Benny raced out the front gate before the alarm could fully commence.

“Boy, I told you to get me outta these fucking cuffs.” Clive’s head bobbed up in the back seat. Spittle flew from his lips. “You’re gonna feel it tonight.”

“It’ll be my pleasure,” Benny said. “As long as we get outta this.”

Benny meant it too. He was already getting hard thinking about what Clive would do to him. It was exquisite to be used by him. Sure, he wasn’t the most attractive man on the planet but when he got mad, his hands made Benny’s flesh feel fantastic with pain. It was the kind of pain that quickly turned to pleasure. The feel of the hot wax, the delicious pull on his nipples, it would be a night to remember.

Fun prompt to envision. Thanks Comicfan!
Copyright © 2017 Cole Matthews; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Administrator

I love the play on the names and I found myself rooting for the two criminals to get away. I'm sure it will be a night to remember, whatever path fate leads them on. Nicely done. :)

Link to comment
On 06/24/2014 08:32 AM, Valkyrie said:
I love the play on the names and I found myself rooting for the two criminals to get away. I'm sure it will be a night to remember, whatever path fate leads them on. Nicely done. :)
Thanks Valkyrie! It's racier than I usually get but that's the joy of prompts. You get to be a little adventurous.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..